Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | My Challenge to Save 85+% of Treasure
1 2
[font=Nunito]I know this is a weird quest, but I'm hoping to be able to save at least 85% of treasure, though I keep spending it on lots of other things (art, apparel, etc.). I'm probably one of the very few who pay attention to the "Total Treasure Earned" thing in the account settings, but I know it's possible to earn treasure easily and possibly save almost as much as total collected. I'll still be spending, though I can spend less (and sell more) to reach this goal faster. [b]Methods of getting treasure:[/b] Selling things on the AH Hoard-selling things Offering services Selling art/adoptables Fairgrounds Coliseum farming Chests and other containers Bonding with familiars [i]If there are any other methods, feel free to tell me.[/i] [b]Currently:[/b] Coliseum farming (mostly at the Woodland Path) Fairgrounds Selling things on the AH Hoard-selling things (mostly junk) Saving chests and other containers (to open later) Selling dragons (Visit the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2684383]Nursery[/url].) Accepting donations/gifts of any kind Bonding with familiars [b]Future Plans:[/b] Offering dragon training service Selling art and accents Hosting raffles/giveaways and challenges/games [b]Goals dependent on this goal:[/b] Max out my lair space (105/200) Buy more apparel and genes [/font] [rule] It seems really difficult, but it can be accomplished. When I do get there, I could host a giveaway or something. [b]I'm starting this quest at...[/b] [center][size=4]2.2mil saved of 9mil total (24.44% saved)[/size][/center] *as of when this quest was posted/shared. [rule] I'll keep this post updated as much as I can. In addition, I'll try to post bi-weekly (or weekly if anyone wants) updates (every 2 weeks) on Saturdays at around 22:00-23:00 FR time. If forget to post an update on Saturday, then I'll post it on Sunday. Archieves of updates live here: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2690668/1#post_39403399]Update 1: May 31st ~ June 15[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2690668/2#post_39633068]Update 2: June 15th ~ June 30th[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2690668/2#post_39809201]Update 3: June 30th ~ July 13th[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2690668/2#post_40197206]Update 4: July 13th ~ August 12th[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2690668/2#post_40473907]Update 5: August 12th ~ September 2nd[/url] Link to my post in the Personal Quests/Challenges Megathread is [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1849563/408#post_39160898]here[/url], if anyone is interested. Side note: I'll be posting miscellaneous things, but they're things I figured out and could help with this quest. [rule] Oh, and I might make some [s]art[/s] dividers to go with this quest. But if anyone wants to, feel free to create some art. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
I know this is a weird quest, but I'm hoping to be able to save at least 85% of treasure, though I keep spending it on lots of other things (art, apparel, etc.). I'm probably one of the very few who pay attention to the "Total Treasure Earned" thing in the account settings, but I know it's possible to earn treasure easily and possibly save almost as much as total collected. I'll still be spending, though I can spend less (and sell more) to reach this goal faster.

Methods of getting treasure:
Selling things on the AH
Hoard-selling things
Offering services
Selling art/adoptables
Fairgrounds
Coliseum farming
Chests and other containers
Bonding with familiars
If there are any other methods, feel free to tell me.

Currently:
Coliseum farming (mostly at the Woodland Path)
Fairgrounds
Selling things on the AH
Hoard-selling things (mostly junk)
Saving chests and other containers (to open later)
Selling dragons (Visit the Nursery.)
Accepting donations/gifts of any kind
Bonding with familiars

Future Plans:
Offering dragon training service
Selling art and accents
Hosting raffles/giveaways and challenges/games

Goals dependent on this goal:
Max out my lair space (105/200)
Buy more apparel and genes

It seems really difficult, but it can be accomplished. When I do get there, I could host a giveaway or something.

I'm starting this quest at...
2.2mil saved of 9mil total (24.44% saved)

*as of when this quest was posted/shared.

I'll keep this post updated as much as I can. In addition, I'll try to post bi-weekly (or weekly if anyone wants) updates (every 2 weeks) on Saturdays at around 22:00-23:00 FR time. If forget to post an update on Saturday, then I'll post it on Sunday.

Archieves of updates live here:
Update 1: May 31st ~ June 15
Update 2: June 15th ~ June 30th
Update 3: June 30th ~ July 13th
Update 4: July 13th ~ August 12th
Update 5: August 12th ~ September 2nd

Link to my post in the Personal Quests/Challenges Megathread is here, if anyone is interested.

Side note: I'll be posting miscellaneous things, but they're things I figured out and could help with this quest.
Oh, and I might make some art dividers to go with this quest. But if anyone wants to, feel free to create some art.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
reserved for the Bi-Weekly Update Pinglist
reserved for the Bi-Weekly Update Pinglist
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
reserved in case
reserved in case
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
This is random, but... Here is the... [center][b]June 1st sale results!!![/b][/center] I made a total of 511698[emoji=treasure size=1] & 251[emoji=gem size=1] from 21 sales! [size=2][i]*I didn't bother collecting them every single time I sell something, but this is the most ever. I know that I'm aiming for more treasure, but I still need gems as well.[/i][/size]
This is random, but...

Here is the...
June 1st sale results!!!

I made a total of 511698 & 251 from 21 sales!

*I didn't bother collecting them every single time I sell something, but this is the most ever. I know that I'm aiming for more treasure, but I still need gems as well.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Apparently farming at the Woodland Path (in the Coliseum) gives lots of items to sell for over 10kt/g (and some over 25kt/g). There's also a chance of getting [emoji=eliminate size=1]s, which as soon as I collect enough for my dragons, I can sell them for more than 500kt/g (more than 0.5 million [emoji=treasure size=1] each!).
Apparently farming at the Woodland Path (in the Coliseum) gives lots of items to sell for over 10kt/g (and some over 25kt/g). There's also a chance of getting s, which as soon as I collect enough for my dragons, I can sell them for more than 500kt/g (more than 0.5 million each!).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Love this, good luck!!!
Love this, good luck!!!
giveawayglenminibanner.png
It's not hard to be nice-
help pick up what they dropped, hold the door, say hello;
but it could make someone elses day, just that little bit better
Something that seems small and insignificant to you, can mean the world to someone else

Live not for yesterday, nor for tomorrow
Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
@Crisps Thanks! It's worth a try, though it's a weird goal/quest. [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
@Crisps
Thanks! It's worth a try, though it's a weird goal/quest.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Update 1: May 31st ~ June 15 [center][emoji=snowflake size=1] [size=4][b]3.5mil saved of 10.4mil total (33.65% saved)[/b][/size] [emoji=snowflake size=1][/center]
Update 1: May 31st ~ June 15
3.5mil saved of 10.4mil total (33.65% saved)
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
BTW, I'm open for donations if anyone wants to help! Accepted things: currency, stacks of materials and trinkets, chests, etc. Pretty much anything I can sell on the AH or hoard-sell for treasure.
BTW, I'm open for donations if anyone wants to help! Accepted things: currency, stacks of materials and trinkets, chests, etc. Pretty much anything I can sell on the AH or hoard-sell for treasure.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
This is a great idea, I might start doing a mini thing of this by setting aside some treasure and do this for a bit and come back to see the amount required to buy that capsule.
This is a great idea, I might start doing a mini thing of this by setting aside some treasure and do this for a bit and come back to see the amount required to buy that capsule.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
1 2