Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | My Challenge to Save 85+% of Treasure
1 2
@Alfamangle
Thanks. And you're welcome for the inspiration. It's kindof a long-term challenge, though it could be sped up to last a few months. I'm hoping to be able to buy more things like genes and lair expansions.
@Alfamangle
Thanks. And you're welcome for the inspiration. It's kindof a long-term challenge, though it could be sped up to last a few months. I'm hoping to be able to buy more things like genes and lair expansions.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Post title has been updated, since this is more of a challenge than a quest. [emoji=snowflake size=1]
Post title has been updated, since this is more of a challenge than a quest.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Update 2: June 15th ~ June 30th [center][emoji=snowflake size=1] [b][size=4]4.8mil saved of 11.9mil total (40.34% saved)[/size][/b] [emoji=snowflake size=1][/center] [size=2][i]*Forgot to post this yesterday...[/i][/size]
Update 2: June 15th ~ June 30th
4.8mil saved of 11.9mil total (40.34% saved)

*Forgot to post this yesterday...
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Update 3: June 30th ~ July 13th [center][emoji=snowflake size=1] [size=4][b]5.2mil saved of 13mil total (43.85% saved)[/b][/size] [emoji=snowflake size=1][/center]
Update 3: June 30th ~ July 13th
5.2mil saved of 13mil total (43.85% saved)
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Update 4: July 13th ~ August 12th [center][emoji=snowflake size=1] [size=4][b]7mil saved of 14.5mil total (48.28% saved)[/b][/size] [emoji=snowflake size=1][/center] [size=2][i]* Forgot to post an update last time, so this one is 2 updates combined.[/i][/size]
Update 4: July 13th ~ August 12th
7mil saved of 14.5mil total (48.28% saved)

* Forgot to post an update last time, so this one is 2 updates combined.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Update 5: August 12th ~ September 2nd [center][emoji=snowflake size=1] [b]7.9mil saved of 15.3mil total (51.63% saved)[/b] [emoji=snowflake size=1][/center] [size=2][i]* Forgot to post an update a few days ago.[/i][/size]
Update 5: August 12th ~ September 2nd
7.9mil saved of 15.3mil total (51.63% saved)

* Forgot to post an update a few days ago.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Oof. I've been quite busy lately, so I wasn't able to post a few updates. I'll have more time to post during this upcoming weekend. [emoji=coatl sleepy size=1]
Oof. I've been quite busy lately, so I wasn't able to post a few updates. I'll have more time to post during this upcoming weekend.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
I've not forgotten about this, but I haven't had time to post an update. I might be posting one this weekend. In the meantime, feel free to post replies/comments, questions, etc. or donate anything (not dragons, since I'm currently out of space and holding 18 fodder to be sold/exalted soon).
I've not forgotten about this, but I haven't had time to post an update. I might be posting one this weekend. In the meantime, feel free to post replies/comments, questions, etc. or donate anything (not dragons, since I'm currently out of space and holding 18 fodder to be sold/exalted soon).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
I haven't forgotten about this challenge, despite not having enough time to calculate and share the total and % saved. [emoji=snowflake size=1]
I haven't forgotten about this challenge, despite not having enough time to calculate and share the total and % saved.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
1 2