Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Whimsical Windows 2019
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45
Starting a new project to improve art knowledge. It is tracing drawings and then trying to draw them using the steps shown in the book. Here is the start. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Vqxp4Sa.jpg[/img]
Starting a new project to improve art knowledge. It is tracing drawings and then trying to draw them using the steps shown in the book. Here is the start.

Vqxp4Sa.jpg
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
Okay stretching the definition of "recent" [s]by, uh... year or so?[/s], I crocheted the Windsinger! He's actually a pretty simple shape to come up with a pattern for, and also the best deity (not that I'm biased) so that was a happy coincidence :) [img]https://imgur.com/wNryeJ1.png[/img]
Okay stretching the definition of "recent" by, uh... year or so?, I crocheted the Windsinger! He's actually a pretty simple shape to come up with a pattern for, and also the best deity (not that I'm biased) so that was a happy coincidence :)

wNryeJ1.png
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Thursday lore

Several of my dragons like to create different things.

Meilyr specializes in transmutation. With her abilities, she is able to transform some of the miscellaneous things that her clan members find into something useful or valuable. She began to learn about transmutation at a young age, and soon developed an obsession with turning objects to gold. However, after years of transitioning mainly gold, Meilyr's body started to experience some ill effects. At first, it was just her claws that had changed to the precious metal, but soon her wings and tail grew heavy and patches of gold began to speckle her body. She stopped transmuting things to gold in hopes that it would stop the spread of the metal on her body, and lucky for her it worked.

Aldwyn is a painter who loves to make his own paint with the various flora in the labyrinth. He always aims to create a variety of hues to match his visions. It was his love of color that lead him to leave the tangled woods in search of new materials to work with. He often sells his pieces to support the clan and to have his own spending money but during festivals and celebrations, he makes body paint to use on his clan mates. Aldwyn loves to see his clan mates faces light up when they see the arton him. If he ever runs out of canvas or things to paint on he will ask to paint Tora's wings.

Kamna is a self-proclaimed artist, everyone else would beg to differ. In her free time, she makes various crafts or doodles that she states are of her clan mates. She does this to help her remember whos who since she has poor visual memory. How her creations help, no one knows since they looking nothing like who they are supposed to represent.
Thursday lore

Several of my dragons like to create different things.

Meilyr specializes in transmutation. With her abilities, she is able to transform some of the miscellaneous things that her clan members find into something useful or valuable. She began to learn about transmutation at a young age, and soon developed an obsession with turning objects to gold. However, after years of transitioning mainly gold, Meilyr's body started to experience some ill effects. At first, it was just her claws that had changed to the precious metal, but soon her wings and tail grew heavy and patches of gold began to speckle her body. She stopped transmuting things to gold in hopes that it would stop the spread of the metal on her body, and lucky for her it worked.

Aldwyn is a painter who loves to make his own paint with the various flora in the labyrinth. He always aims to create a variety of hues to match his visions. It was his love of color that lead him to leave the tangled woods in search of new materials to work with. He often sells his pieces to support the clan and to have his own spending money but during festivals and celebrations, he makes body paint to use on his clan mates. Aldwyn loves to see his clan mates faces light up when they see the arton him. If he ever runs out of canvas or things to paint on he will ask to paint Tora's wings.

Kamna is a self-proclaimed artist, everyone else would beg to differ. In her free time, she makes various crafts or doodles that she states are of her clan mates. She does this to help her remember whos who since she has poor visual memory. How her creations help, no one knows since they looking nothing like who they are supposed to represent.
theultimatecatsig.gif
I just completed today's [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2681165/7#post_39132297]Everbloom Elixirs[/url] challenge. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
I just completed today's Everbloom Elixirs challenge.
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
Finally got around to posting my recipe for the day in Everbloom Elixirs. Might do a few more actually :D

Link
Finally got around to posting my recipe for the day in Everbloom Elixirs. Might do a few more actually :D

Link
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
Thursday

Most things are either bought or traded for, but the clan does have a few dragons who love to make things.

Diamond is a metalworker. She’s made plenty of tools and jewelry, but most of them carry a little bit of magic. They’re not cursed but a dragon wearing one of her pieces might find that their magic is more powerful...

Blast can often be seen working with Diamond, and works with glass in her own time. Her old clan made lenses for the Lightning Farm and Tempest Spire.

There’s more roles but I don’t have the dragons for them yet ^^’
Thursday

Most things are either bought or traded for, but the clan does have a few dragons who love to make things.

Diamond is a metalworker. She’s made plenty of tools and jewelry, but most of them carry a little bit of magic. They’re not cursed but a dragon wearing one of her pieces might find that their magic is more powerful...

Blast can often be seen working with Diamond, and works with glass in her own time. Her old clan made lenses for the Lightning Farm and Tempest Spire.

There’s more roles but I don’t have the dragons for them yet ^^’
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
I run an art shop here on FR. This is my most recent commission, finished today! [img]https://i.imgur.com/wyxEnHm.png[/img] The character belongs to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=404430]xPopiCx[/url].
I run an art shop here on FR. This is my most recent commission, finished today!
wyxEnHm.png
The character belongs to xPopiCx.
ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
one of the biggest projects i'v worked on is my warrior cats rewrite ! i finished rewriting the first book a few months ago and have been slowly working on the second one. i'm about 3/4 of the way done there, but it's been a bit slow lately cause finals drained me of my inspiration ^^;

here's the first book up on ao3 !
one of the biggest projects i'v worked on is my warrior cats rewrite ! i finished rewriting the first book a few months ago and have been slowly working on the second one. i'm about 3/4 of the way done there, but it's been a bit slow lately cause finals drained me of my inspiration ^^;

here's the first book up on ao3 !

~
kenn
he / them
fr +17

sales tab

~

~

~

~

~
Arcane-Network.png

~

~

~

~

~
its tskumoyuuma,
no u after the ts !
Thursday - lore question

I have a ton of crafters in my clan! First there's Lindor, a tailor, who makes and adjusts clothes for all my dragons. Then there's Amphitrite, a weaver who weaves spells into the cloth she creates. There's also Glamour, a painter; Celebes, a stonemason; Victory the tanner; Tagalog the potter; and Keithia, another weaver (her specialty is weaving baskets from reeds). All of them make their crafts for either use by the clan or for sale.
Thursday - lore question

I have a ton of crafters in my clan! First there's Lindor, a tailor, who makes and adjusts clothes for all my dragons. Then there's Amphitrite, a weaver who weaves spells into the cloth she creates. There's also Glamour, a painter; Celebes, a stonemason; Victory the tanner; Tagalog the potter; and Keithia, another weaver (her specialty is weaving baskets from reeds). All of them make their crafts for either use by the clan or for sale.
Na5WGHa.png
Thursday: Arts and Crafts:

I've been holding onto these little disks left over from a bathroom tiling project, and I finally got some inspiration this past week. I'm going to combine then with other bits I find to make a wind hangy-chime thing!

Thursday: Arts and Crafts:

I've been holding onto these little disks left over from a bathroom tiling project, and I finally got some inspiration this past week. I'm going to combine then with other bits I find to make a wind hangy-chime thing!

lGriifT.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45