Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Starspun - a pinkerlocke
1 2 3 4 5
[center][item=Forest Green Leg Wraps][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/e0c75233e2fc0d0af7a3ba40fbd8d83a.png[/img][/center] @Twistedstripe @EeveeDream
Forest Green Leg Wraps
e0c75233e2fc0d0af7a3ba40fbd8d83a.png

@Twistedstripe @EeveeDream
wgkyULV.png
@Twistedstripe @EeveeDream I promise I haven’t fallen off the internet again. I’ve just been festival grinding instead of doing anything else. I actually made my next pull at the beginning of the week; it was an insect and it’s taking a million years to complete. I’m thinking about lowering the threshold... In other news, Rhyme and Emeralda’s nest hatched. Look at these pretties! [img]https://gyazo.com/a3cd9fcd659cc269e63b4b06ce59519b.png[/img]

I promise I haven’t fallen off the internet again. I’ve just been festival grinding instead of doing anything else. I actually made my next pull at the beginning of the week; it was an insect and it’s taking a million years to complete. I’m thinking about lowering the threshold...

In other news, Rhyme and Emeralda’s nest hatched. Look at these pretties!
a3cd9fcd659cc269e63b4b06ce59519b.png
wgkyULV.png
Oh those are gorgeous!!
Oh those are gorgeous!!
[center][item=honeybee][/center] @Twistedstripe @EeveeDream Awesome, a chance to put my new grinding rules to good use. I took Rhyme, Viola, and Emeralda into the Training Fields (they started at level 4), and the first insect they pulled was: [item=fragile moth wings]x15 [item=ember mouse][item=death’s-head stag][item=ragepuff][item=amaranth crate][item=unhatched earth egg][item=glowing pocket mouse][item=simple darksteel wing bangles][item=satin pocketmouse] They hit level 7, so they aren’t earning experience anymore. I’m not sure if the moth wings are just way more rare a drop or if RNG hates me or what, but even though I didn’t hit 30 I’m calling it so I can move on. If the next food item is this difficult to fulfill, I really will change the threshold or add a time limit or level limit or something.
Honeybee

Awesome, a chance to put my new grinding rules to good use. I took Rhyme, Viola, and Emeralda into the Training Fields (they started at level 4), and the first insect they pulled was:

Fragile Moth Wings x15

Ember Mouse Ragepuff Amaranth Crate Unhatched Earth Egg Glowing Pocket Mouse Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles Satin Pocketmouse

They hit level 7, so they aren’t earning experience anymore. I’m not sure if the moth wings are just way more rare a drop or if RNG hates me or what, but even though I didn’t hit 30 I’m calling it so I can move on. If the next food item is this difficult to fulfill, I really will change the threshold or add a time limit or level limit or something.
wgkyULV.png
Holy cow, you got an egg too?? That's amazing, the training fields hates people
Holy cow, you got an egg too?? That's amazing, the training fields hates people
[center][item=Ornate Pearly Necklace][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/ca1e591976338d138b35dedaa51a6e41.png[/img][/center] @Twistedstripe @EeveeDream
Ornate Pearly Necklace
ca1e591976338d138b35dedaa51a6e41.png

wgkyULV.png
[center][item=scholar][/center] @Twistedstripe @EeveeDream First blood! I took Rhyme, Viola, and Emeralda into the Woodland Path, since I still need some Hibernal Den items from there. We were doing pretty good, then a mob of three physical attackers decided to gang up on Viola while I was throwing my garbage away and a lucky cockatrice took her out [i]on battle 25[/i]. I never even got to write anything while she was here, so you never even got to learn that her brother called her Vils. (I’m actually disappointed I haven’t I haven’t got to write anything yet also because like. Plot.) Next time I’ll take Argent and a couple of the babs into the Training Fields so they’ll be able to survive joining Rhyme and Emeralda’s group.
Scholar

First blood! I took Rhyme, Viola, and Emeralda into the Woodland Path, since I still need some Hibernal Den items from there. We were doing pretty good, then a mob of three physical attackers decided to gang up on Viola while I was throwing my garbage away and a lucky cockatrice took her out on battle 25. I never even got to write anything while she was here, so you never even got to learn that her brother called her Vils. (I’m actually disappointed I haven’t I haven’t got to write anything yet also because like. Plot.) Next time I’ll take Argent and a couple of the babs into the Training Fields so they’ll be able to survive joining Rhyme and Emeralda’s group.
wgkyULV.png
NOOOOOO, VIOLAAAAA
NOOOOOO, VIOLAAAAA
[center][item=ambush][/center] @Twistedstripe @EeveeDream Another battle stone. Pinkerton just really wants me in the coli. I took Argent, Alabaster, and Melonia into the Training Grounds. I gave them all scratch stones; while I really want to train at least one Anticitank sometime during this process, they’re all Arcane and that just isn’t a good element for it. Since they were doing so well, I kept them at it til they hit level 5, so hopefully they won’t insta-die if I send them out with Rhyme and Emeralda. In other news, Viola and Argent’s egg hatched today. His name is Essa. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51713908][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/517140/51713908.png[/img][/url][/center] They had such a good range, it’s a shame I only got to breed them once.
Ambush

Another battle stone. Pinkerton just really wants me in the coli. I took Argent, Alabaster, and Melonia into the Training Grounds. I gave them all scratch stones; while I really want to train at least one Anticitank sometime during this process, they’re all Arcane and that just isn’t a good element for it. Since they were doing so well, I kept them at it til they hit level 5, so hopefully they won’t insta-die if I send them out with Rhyme and Emeralda.

In other news, Viola and Argent’s egg hatched today. His name is Essa.
51713908.png
They had such a good range, it’s a shame I only got to breed them once.
wgkyULV.png
Oh, what a beautiful baby! It's such a shame ;_;
Oh, what a beautiful baby! It's such a shame ;_;
1 2 3 4 5