Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Starspun - a pinkerlocke
1 2 3 4 5
[center][item=Berserker][/center] @Twistedstripe @EeveeDream Sorry it’s taken me so long to put out another update. The world is a little bit crazy right now. Are ya’ll in quarantine? I am, my job has been shut down for three weeks now. Eevee to make up for the wait I’ve put a discount on Alabaster for you, feel free to pick him up whenever. I took Kirin, Asmin, and Whisper into the Training Fields because I figured it would be nice to have more than a couple of these guys at higher levels. I got through about six battles before I got annoyed at having two Anticipates on the team (all these snapper babs are very cute but not terribly great for my coli style) and stuck a Scratch on Asmin. Got them all to level 5, but no interesting loot.
Berserker

@Twistedstripe @EeveeDream
Sorry it’s taken me so long to put out another update. The world is a little bit crazy right now. Are ya’ll in quarantine? I am, my job has been shut down for three weeks now.

Eevee to make up for the wait I’ve put a discount on Alabaster for you, feel free to pick him up whenever.

I took Kirin, Asmin, and Whisper into the Training Fields because I figured it would be nice to have more than a couple of these guys at higher levels. I got through about six battles before I got annoyed at having two Anticipates on the team (all these snapper babs are very cute but not terribly great for my coli style) and stuck a Scratch on Asmin. Got them all to level 5, but no interesting loot.
wgkyULV.png
Oh! Thanks so much! I'll grab him the moment I get the chance!

My city has a Stay At Home order, plus my job was too risky for my family, so I have to stay home right now.

Congrats on getting those babbins to level 5! Anticipate can be a huge pain when you want to speed through the coli.
Oh! Thanks so much! I'll grab him the moment I get the chance!

My city has a Stay At Home order, plus my job was too risky for my family, so I have to stay home right now.

Congrats on getting those babbins to level 5! Anticipate can be a huge pain when you want to speed through the coli.
@aformofmotion

I'm also in quarantine, sadly. 'Hope both of you are doing ok!

Also, no worries for the late update!
@aformofmotion

I'm also in quarantine, sadly. 'Hope both of you are doing ok!

Also, no worries for the late update!
QBIWg1o.png
. Twistedstripe
FR+3 || he/him

.... OvfZqTx.gif
1 2 3 4 5