Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Star Deity Quest
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 94 95
@Dytileea Could I be added to the pinglist? This looks like it will be fun to watch!
@Dytileea Could I be added to the pinglist? This looks like it will be fun to watch!
@PikaLink

Sure! Welcome ^^!
@PikaLink

Sure! Welcome ^^!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea

Ahhhh. That makes sense! Good luck getting him the Constellation Gene!

I'm really loving the whole sparkle around the Circuit design. Something very aesthetically pleasing about it... which is unsurprising given how you and I are both collecting sparkle dragons.

I know :((( Which given the recent Goat thing, I'm thankful for that Imps have such small eyes.
@Dytileea

Ahhhh. That makes sense! Good luck getting him the Constellation Gene!

I'm really loving the whole sparkle around the Circuit design. Something very aesthetically pleasing about it... which is unsurprising given how you and I are both collecting sparkle dragons.

I know :((( Which given the recent Goat thing, I'm thankful for that Imps have such small eyes.
0qQyl09.png
@Raevus

Haha yeah! XD I can understand how it could get confusing though haha!

Haha yeah XD I think I once saw someone doing a pair with metal/constellation/circuit and I was like wow o.o, so when I found these two I was like XD you know what. I'm gonna make this pair be a reality! (And yes definitely something nice about the sparkly and the circuit!)

(And I have to agree XD I'm not such a big fan of the goat either haha)
@Raevus

Haha yeah! XD I can understand how it could get confusing though haha!

Haha yeah XD I think I once saw someone doing a pair with metal/constellation/circuit and I was like wow o.o, so when I found these two I was like XD you know what. I'm gonna make this pair be a reality! (And yes definitely something nice about the sparkly and the circuit!)

(And I have to agree XD I'm not such a big fan of the goat either haha)
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea
All good. Vega is super special ;) I feel like I should do the same for the imp girls that single-handedly helped me out in the early days. Haha. (Hmm... actually... I should see if I can get my dirty hands on some genes if I can manage to do some egg trades for genes -strokes beard-

LOVE IT :D I do love serendipitous finds like that - especially for gene combinations that you wouldn't think would work normally... but then it's like, WOW.
@Dytileea
All good. Vega is super special ;) I feel like I should do the same for the imp girls that single-handedly helped me out in the early days. Haha. (Hmm... actually... I should see if I can get my dirty hands on some genes if I can manage to do some egg trades for genes -strokes beard-

LOVE IT :D I do love serendipitous finds like that - especially for gene combinations that you wouldn't think would work normally... but then it's like, WOW.
0qQyl09.png
@Raevus

Haha ohhhh that would be amazing ;P! I would wish you a goodluck with the genes! I hope it'll go better for you than it goes for me XD haha! (so slow!)

And yeah I agree! I can't wait until I get him the circuit gene tbh ^^! It will be amazing! (Time to save enough money for two gem genes, whoo! DX)
@Raevus

Haha ohhhh that would be amazing ;P! I would wish you a goodluck with the genes! I hope it'll go better for you than it goes for me XD haha! (so slow!)

And yeah I agree! I can't wait until I get him the circuit gene tbh ^^! It will be amazing! (Time to save enough money for two gem genes, whoo! DX)
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
[right][font = Monotype Corsiva][size = 7][b]...Mini Update[/b][/size][/font][/right] [right][b][i]Date: 5 May 2019[/i][/b][/right] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [size = 2]Whoooo finally a mini update again haha XD haven't had one in a long time. But at least luckily it is a BIG update![/size] ([size=1]Jokes. It is called mini updates for a reason XD[/size]). [size = 2]I was lucky enough to get one egg out of this nice nest of mine XD haha yay! Also @/PikaLink I'm asking since you've been newly added after this "feature" was brought in XD but would you liked to be pinged for non quest nests too? :P It is totally fine if you don't want to ^^! Just asking not to unnecessarily spam everyone XD[/size] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [left][font = Monotype Corsiva][size = 6][b]Breeding...[/b][/size][/font][/left] [b]Nest 1:[/b] [indent][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48550066][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/485501/48550066.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50126155][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/501262/50126155.png[/img][/url] [/indent] [i]Hatchlings:[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51564522][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/515646/51564522.png[/img][/url] [center][size = 2]Just an XXX Orca from one of my breeding pairs ^^! Just really love how they end up coming out. Such a beauty![/size][/center] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [right][font = Monotype Corsiva][size = 6][b]...Breeding Stats[/b][/size][/font][/right] [right][b][i]Total Nests [ 16 ] (+1) Total Hatchlings [ 46 ] (+1) [/i][/b][/right] [columns][right][u][b]Gender[/b] [/u][/right] [right]Male [ 18 ] (+1) Female [ 28 ] [/right] [nextcol] [right][u][b]Nest Types[/b][/u][/right] [right](+1) 1 [ 2 ] 2 [ 3 ] 3 [ 7 ] 4 [ 3 ] 5 [ 1 ][/right] [nextcol] [right][u][b]Eye Rarities[/b][/u][/right] [right]Common [ 20 ] Uncommon [ 13 ] Unusual [ 8 ] (+1) Rare [ 3 ] Faceted [ 0 ] Goat [ 1 ] Multi-Gaze [ 0 ] Primal [ 1 ][/right] [nextcol] [right][u][b]Breed[/b][/u][/right] [right]Fae [ 0 ] Guardian [ 0 ] Tundra [ 0 ] Mirror [ 0 ] Ridgeback [ 2 ] Snapper [ 0 ] Pearlcatcher [ 5 ] Spiral [ 0 ] Bogsneak [ 0 ] Skydancer [ 4 ] (+1) Imperial [ 25 ] Nocturne [ 2 ] Coatl [ 8 ] Wildclaw [ 0 ][/right] [/columns] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [left][font = Monotype Corsiva][size = 6][b]Pinglist...[/b][/size][/font][/left] @/Ilyriss @/PikaLink
...Mini Update
Date: 5 May 2019

Whoooo finally a mini update again haha XD haven't had one in a long time. But at least luckily it is a BIG update! (Jokes. It is called mini updates for a reason XD). I was lucky enough to get one egg out of this nice nest of mine XD haha yay!

Also @/PikaLink I'm asking since you've been newly added after this "feature" was brought in XD but would you liked to be pinged for non quest nests too? :P It is totally fine if you don't want to ^^! Just asking not to unnecessarily spam everyone XD

Breeding...

Nest 1:

48550066.png 50126155.png

Hatchlings:

51564522.png
Just an XXX Orca from one of my breeding pairs ^^! Just really love how they end up coming out. Such a beauty!

...Breeding Stats
Total Nests [ 16 ] (+1)
Total Hatchlings [ 46 ] (+1)
(+1) Female [ 28 ]

Nest Types
(+1) 1 [ 2 ]
2 [ 3 ]
3 [ 7 ]
4 [ 3 ]
5 [ 1 ]

Eye Rarities
Common [ 20 ]
Uncommon [ 13 ]
Unusual [ 8 ]
(+1) Rare [ 3 ]
Faceted [ 0 ]
Goat [ 1 ]
Multi-Gaze [ 0 ]
Primal [ 1 ]

Breed
Fae [ 0 ]
Guardian [ 0 ]
Tundra [ 0 ]
Mirror [ 0 ]
Ridgeback [ 2 ]
Snapper [ 0 ]
Pearlcatcher [ 5 ]
Spiral [ 0 ]
Bogsneak [ 0 ]
Skydancer [ 4 ]
(+1) Imperial [ 25 ]
Nocturne [ 2 ]
Coatl [ 8 ]
Wildclaw [ 0 ]

Pinglist...
@/Ilyriss @/PikaLink
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea Absolutely! I'm always curious to see what's happening.
@Dytileea Absolutely! I'm always curious to see what's happening.
@PikaLink

Okay sures ^^ will adds you!
@PikaLink

Okay sures ^^ will adds you!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea I have a xxx copper wasp con cap if you want a shot at breeding a copper deity once she's done breeding and her cooldown is over [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50170933] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501710/50170933_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Dytileea

I have a xxx copper wasp con cap if you want a shot at breeding a copper deity once she's done breeding and her cooldown is over

50170933_350.png
nfy0IrS.pngvMooiXU.pngKwxLkEj.png6JxFimx.png
9UL9aXL.pngHJLIYn4.png
sh5xjiu.pngg64noeJ.pngowCiciO.pngmtHAEL4.pngB8HmiZX.pngkI850Ts.png
6FJhDyy.pngNeV4KUN.png
ArtQnpH.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 94 95