Thank you very much!
o9GbwME.png
Wishlist
Organisation du clan
Badges
1. Yrthak
2. Bard

Thank you so much for this event!
Gecko, his family and I had so much fun, the Cult of Frozen Storms will write it down as a legend!

(also, if you do it next year...ping me, ping me so hard i fall out of my bed >_>; )
1. Yrthak
2. Bard

Thank you so much for this event!
Gecko, his family and I had so much fun, the Cult of Frozen Storms will write it down as a legend!

(also, if you do it next year...ping me, ping me so hard i fall out of my bed >_>; )
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

What a nice surprise! [emoji=fae love] 1. Druid 2. Fighter 3. Monk 4. Wizard 5. Rogue 6. Ranger
What a nice surprise!

1. Druid
2. Fighter
3. Monk
4. Wizard
5. Rogue
6. Ranger
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
1. Druid
2. Cleric
3. Ranger
4. Yrthak
5. Monk
6. Bard
7. Rogue
8. Wizard
9. Fighter
10. Yrthak [EDIT: I meant Otyugh oops]
11. Barbarian
1. Druid
2. Cleric
3. Ranger
4. Yrthak
5. Monk
6. Bard
7. Rogue
8. Wizard
9. Fighter
10. Yrthak [EDIT: I meant Otyugh oops]
11. Barbarian
@mirrorface You've been bumped to the bottom of the winners. If you'd like the remaining prize, please respond within 24 hours or a new winner will be drawn. [quote=Remaining Prize - Otyugh] [center][item=Accent: Terrobog][/center] [/quote]
@mirrorface
You've been bumped to the bottom of the winners. If you'd like the remaining prize, please respond within 24 hours or a new winner will be drawn.
Remaining Prize - Otyugh wrote:
Accent: Terrobog
shadow_smol.png
@LavenderAmethyst one of the winners never claimed a prize, so I drew a new winner and congratulations, that was you! The remaining prize is shown below. Just confirm that you want the prize and I'll send it your way! If you do not reply within 48 hours, or refuse the prize, I'll draw another name. [quote= Otyugh] [center][item=Accent: Terrobog][/center] [/quote]
@LavenderAmethyst one of the winners never claimed a prize, so I drew a new winner and congratulations, that was you! The remaining prize is shown below. Just confirm that you want the prize and I'll send it your way! If you do not reply within 48 hours, or refuse the prize, I'll draw another name.
Otyugh wrote:
shadow_smol.png
@Amezrou one of the winners never claimed a prize, so I drew a new winner and congratulations, that was you! The remaining prize is shown below. Just confirm that you want the prize and I'll send it your way! If you do not reply within 48 hours, or refuse the prize, I'll draw another name. [quote= Otyugh] [center][item=Accent: Terrobog][/center] [/quote]
@Amezrou one of the winners never claimed a prize, so I drew a new winner and congratulations, that was you! The remaining prize is shown below. Just confirm that you want the prize and I'll send it your way! If you do not reply within 48 hours, or refuse the prize, I'll draw another name.
Otyugh wrote:
shadow_smol.png
@GrinningFox Sure, I'll claim it!
@GrinningFox Sure, I'll claim it!
ck2CMHK.gif
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58