PLANS: g&g starting today.
begin long drop challenge

SPENT:
100 gems on gaoler thing
@March @March
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
[center][b]8/14/2019[/b] [i]status: 20 gems & 13kt at start of day 25kt & 170 at end of day[/i] PLANS: sell everything including dragons G&G coli END OF DAY GAIN: [img]https://i.imgur.com/LV2KsmK.png[/img] [/center]
8/14/2019
25kt & 170 at end of day

PLANS: sell everything including dragons
G&G
coli

END OF DAY GAIN:
LV2KsmK.png
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
[center][b]8/15/2019[/b] status in the morning: 170 gems, 25kt status at the end: 180g, 90kt plans: grind nonstop hh [img]https://i.imgur.com/0FJzJ0f.png[/img] [/center]
8/15/2019
status in the morning: 170 gems, 25kt
status at the end: 180g, 90kt
plans: grind nonstop hh

0FJzJ0f.png
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
8/16/2019
status in the morning: 180g, 90kt
status at the end: a lot
wip 4 today
8/16/2019
status in the morning: 180g, 90kt
status at the end: a lot
wip 4 today
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
9/5/2019
status in the morning: 0g, 0kt
status in the end:
what i've done with the money:
thankfully i was able to advance a few dragon projects; namely, ambrose. ambrose is the overall project i'm working towards this year, and the current most ambitious, sitting at 5000g. good luck, me.
plans:
no spendtember
coli
g&g
9/5/2019
status in the morning: 0g, 0kt
status in the end:
what i've done with the money:
thankfully i was able to advance a few dragon projects; namely, ambrose. ambrose is the overall project i'm working towards this year, and the current most ambitious, sitting at 5000g. good luck, me.
plans:
no spendtember
coli
g&g
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
9/7/2019
managed to get 550g from selling an egg (fourth time this month and second time this week, holy cow) and exalting, so i'm pretty happy with my progress. i'm doing no spendtember, and i plan to use all the money i get from it on flipping/etc. wish me luck, i would love to regene ambrose by the end of this year!

9/7/2019
managed to get 550g from selling an egg (fourth time this month and second time this week, holy cow) and exalting, so i'm pretty happy with my progress. i'm doing no spendtember, and i plan to use all the money i get from it on flipping/etc. wish me luck, i would love to regene ambrose by the end of this year!

just came back to the
game, please be patient!
[center] [b]9/8/2019[/b] didn't make much progress today. sold a few gene scrolls but thats abt it will repeat asap. exalted a whole lot of dragons and then bought new ones. a fun lair reboot. [img]https://i.imgur.com/EjBgJkX.png[/img] [/center]
9/8/2019
didn't make much progress today. sold a few gene scrolls but thats abt it
will repeat asap.
exalted a whole lot of dragons and then bought new ones. a fun lair reboot.
EjBgJkX.png
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
9/16/2019

i sold a few gene scrolls and such ! was fun. might as well continue to do that.
my plans for starfall? keep nothing the first few days. sell it all, then in the middle of the week, buy what i need when prices are low. grind grind grind.
im going to be awake for a while, why not grind in the coli? i'll do long drop, possibly -- going to max fairgrounds later.

CHALLENGES STARTED:
long drop (10)

STARTING AT: 185kt, 930g
ENDING AT:
9/16/2019

i sold a few gene scrolls and such ! was fun. might as well continue to do that.
my plans for starfall? keep nothing the first few days. sell it all, then in the middle of the week, buy what i need when prices are low. grind grind grind.
im going to be awake for a while, why not grind in the coli? i'll do long drop, possibly -- going to max fairgrounds later.

CHALLENGES STARTED:
long drop (10)

STARTING AT: 185kt, 930g
ENDING AT:
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
[b]9/16/2019[/b] better take advantage of the mini festival, right? this will be my long drop (aiming for 100 over the course of 5/6 hours) challenge collection in [b]ghostlight ruins[/b]. i really need to level my progens. will update as i go along. my previous post will update based on today's overall completions. go [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2622866/2#post_40632581]here[/url] if you want to see that rather than this. [quote="ghostlight ruins, 100 drop challenge"] [item=dark bolt][item=bonebound chest][item=plantation pincher][item=pronghorn stomper][item=plantation pincher][item=white wooly antennae] [/quote]
9/16/2019
better take advantage of the mini festival, right? this will be my long drop (aiming for 100 over the course of 5/6 hours) challenge collection in ghostlight ruins. i really need to level my progens. will update as i go along.

my previous post will update based on today's overall completions. go here if you want to see that rather than this.
ghostlight ruins, 100 drop challenge wrote:
Dark Bolt Bonebound Chest Plantation Pincher Pronghorn Stomper Plantation Pincher White Wooly Antennae

just came back to the
game, please be patient!
[b]9/18/2019[/b] i sold a few pieces of apparel i never use, and now im up and able to buy one gene for ambrose. however !! i really enjoy having money (and the saving that comes with it), so i'll be saving for something just as ambitious (if not more) as the original project itself. rather than going for all these familiars in a year, i shortened it to just one KS fam: a Cog Frog. i love them wayyy too much, and this project will probably take around 2 years. i expect to have 180kg in that time.. good luck, me. please please PLEASE if you have any tips, share them w me !! i run mainly on inspiration and guides i find throughout the forums, and anything helps. [img]https://i.imgur.com/M5WQSST.png[/img]
9/18/2019

i sold a few pieces of apparel i never use, and now im up and able to buy one gene for ambrose. however !! i really enjoy having money (and the saving that comes with it), so i'll be saving for something just as ambitious (if not more) as the original project itself. rather than going for all these familiars in a year, i shortened it to just one KS fam: a Cog Frog. i love them wayyy too much, and this project will probably take around 2 years. i expect to have 180kg in that time.. good luck, me.

please please PLEASE if you have any tips, share them w me !! i run mainly on inspiration and guides i find throughout the forums, and anything helps.

M5WQSST.png
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
1 2 3