Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Another 100 hatchling challenge.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DemonKid its fine, I don't mind waiting!! :)
@DemonKid its fine, I don't mind waiting!! :)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
Update:

Last day for the faes! They’ll be send off to shadow mum tomorrow. BecUsr of this they’ll be free to a good home!

@nienna33 @silvereternia @Jaspernoir @Narelle @LambOL0g @Torchii
@BirdBrained @MessengerDragon @MysteryGyn @Swayla @LadyoftheDragons @FoxWarrior23 @ofkismetandkalon
Update:

Last day for the faes! They’ll be send off to shadow mum tomorrow. BecUsr of this they’ll be free to a good home!

@BirdBrained @MessengerDragon @MysteryGyn @Swayla @LadyoftheDragons @FoxWarrior23 @ofkismetandkalon
TBD

I'll update this later with the fancy lore things...but summery is...Eerie and Cosmos WEGGED us ):O one flipping eggo! (should i Pun-ish them? and(if so) how l:3 )

I'll update this later with the fancy lore things...but summery is...Eerie and Cosmos WEGGED us ):O one flipping eggo! (should i Pun-ish them? and(if so) how l:3 )

TBD
HOW DARE THEY!! >:0 As for the pun-ish :3 I’m not sure yet
HOW DARE THEY!! >:0 As for the pun-ish :3 I’m not sure yet
@DemonKid How's it going? Are you still doing this? If so, can I be added to the everything pinglist? And feel free to peek through my lair for mates!
@DemonKid How's it going? Are you still doing this? If so, can I be added to the everything pinglist? And feel free to peek through my lair for mates!
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
@Enenica

Still doing it, just not feeling inspired to do lore RN X3 and i'll add ya to the pinglist and list for people offering mates!
@Enenica

Still doing it, just not feeling inspired to do lore RN X3 and i'll add ya to the pinglist and list for people offering mates!
TBD
Update

Sorry i've been gone so long, i had gotten rlly disappointed by our wegged pair so i didn't feel like giving them the quality i normally give pairs. Sorry. I plan to continue this quest but i also hate to say it but i chose not to breed Neptune. I like her lore wise, and the idea of maybe ruining her empty children list bothered me. Because of Neptune's sudden removal as next mate, i'm finally open to having yo all offer mates! (open as it ready to start!) so whoever really wants & asks can help kick this off!
the wegged kid has been sold

@BirdBrained @MessengerDragon @MysteryGyn @Swayla @LadyoftheDragons @FoxWarrior23 @ofkismetandkalon @Enenica
Update

Sorry i've been gone so long, i had gotten rlly disappointed by our wegged pair so i didn't feel like giving them the quality i normally give pairs. Sorry. I plan to continue this quest but i also hate to say it but i chose not to breed Neptune. I like her lore wise, and the idea of maybe ruining her empty children list bothered me. Because of Neptune's sudden removal as next mate, i'm finally open to having yo all offer mates! (open as it ready to start!) so whoever really wants & asks can help kick this off!
the wegged kid has been sold

@BirdBrained @MessengerDragon @MysteryGyn @Swayla @LadyoftheDragons @FoxWarrior23 @ofkismetandkalon @Enenica
TBD
@DemonKid I'll take her
@DemonKid I'll take her
dFnwkLI.pngePOliyb.png
eIK5iG7.png
Update: Mating time!

Cosmos is in need of a lady to continue his quest! if you have any please post them so he can continue! Thank you all for offering to help when the time came, and it's come faster than i expected! (i'd also be willing to have him nest in your lair...if your eye colors are cool/match)
@LM2
@LadyoftheDragons
@FoxWarrior23
@Enenica
Update: Mating time!

Cosmos is in need of a lady to continue his quest! if you have any please post them so he can continue! Thank you all for offering to help when the time came, and it's come faster than i expected! (i'd also be willing to have him nest in your lair...if your eye colors are cool/match)
@LM2
@LadyoftheDragons
@FoxWarrior23
@Enenica
TBD
@DemonKid You can take a peek at my lair, let me know if there's someone who catches your eyes :D
@DemonKid You can take a peek at my lair, let me know if there's someone who catches your eyes :D
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10