Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR]Riot of Rot Pumpkin Carving Contest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Imorca Wouldn't we automatically be assigned the prize designated to our slot?
@Imorca Wouldn't we automatically be assigned the prize designated to our slot?
lBAeamY.gif sapphosaint || #291683
160P7Fb.png
aC86tUH.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
mjtJ868.png
Oh wow I actually won, thank you! There were so many amazing entries I didn't expect to :)

Thank you guys for finishing the contest for us, hope Shade manages to get their account back soon it must suck so hard to be locked out
Oh wow I actually won, thank you! There were so many amazing entries I didn't expect to :)

Thank you guys for finishing the contest for us, hope Shade manages to get their account back soon it must suck so hard to be locked out
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@Farsidejr Awww thanks!
@Farsidejr Awww thanks!
V27Q7od.png
@sapphosaint
You would be assigned the prize if you only won in one category. However, the way the rules are set up, winners have to choose between prizes if they win a Community Choice and a Judge's Choice slot. People cannot get more than one prize.
@sapphosaint
You would be assigned the prize if you only won in one category. However, the way the rules are set up, winners have to choose between prizes if they win a Community Choice and a Judge's Choice slot. People cannot get more than one prize.
@Imorca woohoo! Thank you! I’d like the Community Choice 3rd place, the level 25 please! This was a really fun contest!
@Imorca woohoo! Thank you! I’d like the Community Choice 3rd place, the level 25 please! This was a really fun contest!
*Fodderlocke
*Wishlist

*NOTN Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7