Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | traveling g1 project!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][size= 7][b]the traveling g1 project[/b][/size] hello everyone! this is the home thread for the traveling g1 project, starring this gal: [b]piper!![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45903941] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/459040/45903941_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] ----- [center][u][b]what is the traveling g1 project?[/b][/u][/center] i'm sure everyone has done some kind of project, be it a breeding project or geneing up a g1. this is just like that, but rather than one person doing all the work, multiple people will work on the dragon! the traveling g1 project is pretty much a collaborative g1 project. a g1 dragon (currently piper), will be passed around from lair to lair, picking up genes, breed changes, scatters, lore, art, levels, scries, outfits, and anything else you can think of to add to a g1! the lairs she visits and the changes made to the dragon will be tracked in her bio and hopefully on this thread. currently piper is the only dragon participating in this project, but if there's enough interest, i, or anyone else who wants to, can send more dragons out into the world! [center][b][u]how do i participate?[/u][/b][/center] ultimately, the person who has piper at the moment is the one who chooses where she goes, but you can sign up to be added to a list of potential candidates for where she'll be sent next! just ask and i'll add you to the list^^ i do have a few important things to say though! if you have any intention of exalting, stealing, or selling piper, please please please do not apply to host her! this is supposed to be a fun project for the community, and i want it to last as long as possible. as for what you can do once you have her, pretty much anything that's not exalting her, stealing her, selling her, or deleting anything in her bio! i discourage breeding cause everyone loves an unbred g1, but since breeding's not actively harmful to the project, i won't stop you if you do. a more detailed list is in the do's and don'ts section, so check that out if you need any ideas! also!! if piper comes into your lair, it'd be lovely if you can post about it on this thread! it makes things a lot easier to keep track of <3
the traveling g1 project

hello everyone! this is the home thread for the traveling g1 project, starring this gal:
piper!!

45903941_350.png

what is the traveling g1 project?

i'm sure everyone has done some kind of project, be it a breeding project or geneing up a g1. this is just like that, but rather than one person doing all the work, multiple people will work on the dragon!

the traveling g1 project is pretty much a collaborative g1 project. a g1 dragon (currently piper), will be passed around from lair to lair, picking up genes, breed changes, scatters, lore, art, levels, scries, outfits, and anything else you can think of to add to a g1! the lairs she visits and the changes made to the dragon will be tracked in her bio and hopefully on this thread.

currently piper is the only dragon participating in this project, but if there's enough interest, i, or anyone else who wants to, can send more dragons out into the world!

how do i participate?

ultimately, the person who has piper at the moment is the one who chooses where she goes, but you can sign up to be added to a list of potential candidates for where she'll be sent next! just ask and i'll add you to the list^^

i do have a few important things to say though! if you have any intention of exalting, stealing, or selling piper, please please please do not apply to host her! this is supposed to be a fun project for the community, and i want it to last as long as possible.

as for what you can do once you have her, pretty much anything that's not exalting her, stealing her, selling her, or deleting anything in her bio! i discourage breeding cause everyone loves an unbred g1, but since breeding's not actively harmful to the project, i won't stop you if you do. a more detailed list is in the do's and don'ts section, so check that out if you need any ideas!

also!! if piper comes into your lair, it'd be lovely if you can post about it on this thread! it makes things a lot easier to keep track of <3
Untitled_Artwork.gif

do's and don'ts (also in piper's bio!)

BIG DON'T: please don't spam or harass the person who currently has piper!! if you want her, you can ask the person who has her politely once and post your interest in this thread! if you're nice piper will surely come visit your lair eventually <3

DO's
  • PASS HER ON! the most important thing is to keep piper moving from lair to lair! try to pass her on to people you trust, who you know will send her on her way eventually and not exalt or steal her. if you're anticipating leaving fr or taking a hiatus, please send her on her way before then!! i don't recommend keeping her for over a month, but as long as you do pass her on its okay if you go over^^
  • gene her! one of piper's goals is to become a fully-gened g1 through her travels. feel free to add as many or as few genes as you want when she's in your lair, and replace genes as you see fit.
  • breed change her! same as geneing, breed change her as you see fit!
  • scatter her! if you don't like her colors/eyes, or just want her to be something new, feel free to scatter her as many times as you'd like!!
  • write for her! love lore? feel free to give piper some! write about her stay in your lair, her travels, or anything else that strikes your fancy.
  • draw her! or commission art of her, whatever's easiest for you^^ she'd love to have lots of pictures documenting her as she changes over her travels.
  • dress her up! of course you don't have to send her apparel along with her unless you want to, but she'd love to look snazzy while she's in your lair!
  • scry her! if you can't afford to gene her up yourself, or just want to show off ideas for what she could look like, feel free to put scries under the "scries" section of her bio! this would also include outfit plans^^
  • format her bio! if you think her bio's ugly like it is as of writing this, feel free to change up the formatting! just please please please don't delete anything!!
  • take her to the coliseum! make piper strong! you can level her up, give her stones and stats, use her to grind fodder or items, whatever you'd like!
  • log changes! whenever she arrives in your lair, mark yourself down under "lairs visited," and if you give her any scrolls/lore/art/anything else enter it under "log"! piper'd like to keep track of anything that happens to her on her journey.
DON'Ts (please don't)
  • exalt her! don't end piper's journey early! that would be sad :^(
  • keep her forever! yes, when she gets to your lair she may be a super cool fully gened g1 with art and lore, but that doesn't mean you should try and steal her!! she's a community project who's had a lot of hard work put into her by a lot of people, and she belongs to all those people, so let her keep traveling like they'd want!
  • delete anything in her bio! piper's bio carries everything she's gone through on her travels, so it's super important to keep intact!!
  • sell her! she's not a for-profit dragon, and it's not fair if you make money off of her when others have also put work into her :^(
  • (more of a soft don't)breed her! everyone loves an unbred g1, so it'd be cool if we can keep piper that way! however, since breeding isn't actively harmful to the project, it's okay if you do^^

do's and don'ts (also in piper's bio!)

BIG DON'T: please don't spam or harass the person who currently has piper!! if you want her, you can ask the person who has her politely once and post your interest in this thread! if you're nice piper will surely come visit your lair eventually <3

DO's
  • PASS HER ON! the most important thing is to keep piper moving from lair to lair! try to pass her on to people you trust, who you know will send her on her way eventually and not exalt or steal her. if you're anticipating leaving fr or taking a hiatus, please send her on her way before then!! i don't recommend keeping her for over a month, but as long as you do pass her on its okay if you go over^^
  • gene her! one of piper's goals is to become a fully-gened g1 through her travels. feel free to add as many or as few genes as you want when she's in your lair, and replace genes as you see fit.
  • breed change her! same as geneing, breed change her as you see fit!
  • scatter her! if you don't like her colors/eyes, or just want her to be something new, feel free to scatter her as many times as you'd like!!
  • write for her! love lore? feel free to give piper some! write about her stay in your lair, her travels, or anything else that strikes your fancy.
  • draw her! or commission art of her, whatever's easiest for you^^ she'd love to have lots of pictures documenting her as she changes over her travels.
  • dress her up! of course you don't have to send her apparel along with her unless you want to, but she'd love to look snazzy while she's in your lair!
  • scry her! if you can't afford to gene her up yourself, or just want to show off ideas for what she could look like, feel free to put scries under the "scries" section of her bio! this would also include outfit plans^^
  • format her bio! if you think her bio's ugly like it is as of writing this, feel free to change up the formatting! just please please please don't delete anything!!
  • take her to the coliseum! make piper strong! you can level her up, give her stones and stats, use her to grind fodder or items, whatever you'd like!
  • log changes! whenever she arrives in your lair, mark yourself down under "lairs visited," and if you give her any scrolls/lore/art/anything else enter it under "log"! piper'd like to keep track of anything that happens to her on her journey.
DON'Ts (please don't)
  • exalt her! don't end piper's journey early! that would be sad :^(
  • keep her forever! yes, when she gets to your lair she may be a super cool fully gened g1 with art and lore, but that doesn't mean you should try and steal her!! she's a community project who's had a lot of hard work put into her by a lot of people, and she belongs to all those people, so let her keep traveling like they'd want!
  • delete anything in her bio! piper's bio carries everything she's gone through on her travels, so it's super important to keep intact!!
  • sell her! she's not a for-profit dragon, and it's not fair if you make money off of her when others have also put work into her :^(
  • (more of a soft don't)breed her! everyone loves an unbred g1, so it'd be cool if we can keep piper that way! however, since breeding isn't actively harmful to the project, it's okay if you do^^
Untitled_Artwork.gif

log

lairs visited:
bothriolepis #383611
buythestars #358426
mayanaz #329097
Starrise #420730
cleedog #375809
Angiet28 #294374
Fluoroantimonic #263358
latchkey #456385
aformofmotion #312769
beanaboston #358279

log

lairs visited:
bothriolepis #383611
buythestars #358426
mayanaz #329097
Starrise #420730
cleedog #375809
Angiet28 #294374
Fluoroantimonic #263358
latchkey #456385
aformofmotion #312769
beanaboston #358279

Untitled_Artwork.gif

interested in hosting

if you're interesting in hosting piper just ping me on this thread and i'll add you to the list of interested people!

if someone has an (x) by their name, piper has already visited their lair!

Lane | buythestars (x) | Fluoroantimonic | cleedog (x) | mayanaz (x) | RadientAngel | Arinyl | MoonMelody28 | MoonMelodies | NovaBlu | Starrise (x) | spiderdew | Pleasant | aformofmotion | Amaluna | Ranjani

interested in hosting

if you're interesting in hosting piper just ping me on this thread and i'll add you to the list of interested people!

if someone has an (x) by their name, piper has already visited their lair!

Lane | buythestars (x) | Fluoroantimonic | cleedog (x) | mayanaz (x) | RadientAngel | Arinyl | MoonMelody28 | MoonMelodies | NovaBlu | Starrise (x) | spiderdew | Pleasant | aformofmotion | Amaluna | Ranjani
Untitled_Artwork.gif

FAQ

i probably haven't covered everything, so if you have any questions feel free to ask! i'll probably add questions i get and their answers here.

FAQ

i probably haven't covered everything, so if you have any questions feel free to ask! i'll probably add questions i get and their answers here.
Untitled_Artwork.gif

pinglist

@/Izunia

pinglist

@/Izunia
Untitled_Artwork.gif
res
res
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@mayanaz @Sabatea @KnightYumi @MoonMelody28 @Ecci @cleedog @Eiira @RadientAngel @Fluoroantimonic @buythestars @Lane @dreamlogic

okay!! i've got mostly everything set up here, lemme know if you think there's anything i should add/you have any questions!

if you want to host piper, post on this thread and i'll add you to the list. there are a lot of you, so to pick who gets her first i'm probably just going to use a random number generator. i'll be sending her off once she becomes an adult so you have until then to post your interest on this thread. to let everyone who expressed interest in hosting her to have a chance i'd love it if whoever has her to prioritize sending her to people on the interest list, but ofc that's your prerogative!

i hope everyone has fun with this and that piper gets lots of love!
@mayanaz @Sabatea @KnightYumi @MoonMelody28 @Ecci @cleedog @Eiira @RadientAngel @Fluoroantimonic @buythestars @Lane @dreamlogic

okay!! i've got mostly everything set up here, lemme know if you think there's anything i should add/you have any questions!

if you want to host piper, post on this thread and i'll add you to the list. there are a lot of you, so to pick who gets her first i'm probably just going to use a random number generator. i'll be sending her off once she becomes an adult so you have until then to post your interest on this thread. to let everyone who expressed interest in hosting her to have a chance i'd love it if whoever has her to prioritize sending her to people on the interest list, but ofc that's your prerogative!

i hope everyone has fun with this and that piper gets lots of love!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
Everything looks fantastic! I can't wait to spoil her on her travels. c:
Everything looks fantastic! I can't wait to spoil her on her travels. c:
tZ1W3mb.png
Perfect! I am excited!
Perfect! I am excited!
Bottled Embers Vial of Mysterious Toxin
heather | 16 | she-her | pisces
wishlist | about me | dragon projects
please read this before messaging me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9