Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | |Personal| Rain's Goals
1 2
[center][font=lucida sans unicode][size=7][b]Rain's Wishlist[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][b]Info & Most Wanted[/b] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2541966/2#post_35663598]Apparel[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2541966/2#post_35663599]Familiars[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2541966/2#post_35663600]Speciality & Skins[/url] | back to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2541966/1#post_2541966]Rain's Goals[/url]? |[/size][/center] ----- Hello there, with all the stuff I want piling up on my profile page, I thought it would be about time to make a thread to have a better overview. I especially need a lot of apparel, as I want to have at least one of each apparel piece (Not including old festival and gem marketplace) I know that getting the really old stuff is very hard and expensive and I might never possess them due to rarity and stuff, but I'm writing them down for completion and well, you never know :D If you are from one of the [b]Give and Get threads[/b], I know I have a lot of very expensive stuff on this list, don't worry, I'm grateful for every gift I get :3 (They are not on my list here, but I'm always fine with getting eggs! Baldwin stuff is fine as fillers, so are swipp items. Also like to open Iron and Golden Gilded Chests.) If you are from my [b]Dom Shop[/b] and [b]considering tipping me[/b], firstly thanks a lot in advance :) Beside this list, I'm always happy to receive treasure or gems, Baldwin materials are also great (Especially Slime/junk apparel or the green stuff!) :) But seriously I'm very easy to please, and I'll be happy with anything you send, I already appreciate you doing a tip :3 [center][font=lucida sans unicode][size=7]Most Wanted[/size][/font] Missed the RoR 2014 [item=Runaway Rotclaw] As a proud member of the wind flight, I would love to get at least this retired stuff here ^-^ [item=Windbound Plumage] [item=Whirlwind Armband]
Rain's Wishlist
Info & Most Wanted | Apparel | Familiars | Speciality & Skins
| back to Rain's Goals? |

Hello there, with all the stuff I want piling up on my profile page, I thought it would be about time to make a thread to have a better overview.
I especially need a lot of apparel, as I want to have at least one of each apparel piece (Not including old festival and gem marketplace)
I know that getting the really old stuff is very hard and expensive and I might never possess them due to rarity and stuff, but I'm writing them down for completion and well, you never know :D

If you are from one of the Give and Get threads, I know I have a lot of very expensive stuff on this list, don't worry, I'm grateful for every gift I get :3 (They are not on my list here, but I'm always fine with getting eggs! Baldwin stuff is fine as fillers, so are swipp items. Also like to open Iron and Golden Gilded Chests.)

If you are from my Dom Shop and considering tipping me, firstly thanks a lot in advance :) Beside this list, I'm always happy to receive treasure or gems, Baldwin materials are also great (Especially Slime/junk apparel or the green stuff!) :)
But seriously I'm very easy to please, and I'll be happy with anything you send, I already appreciate you doing a tip :3

Most Wanted

Missed the RoR 2014
Runaway Rotclaw

As a proud member of the wind flight,
I would love to get at least this retired stuff here ^-^
Windbound Plumage Whirlwind Armband
||Rain's Swaps&Services||
° Shop
° Coding Doctor
° Cauldron for rent
[center][font=lucida sans unicode][size=7][b]Rain's Wishlist[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2541966/2#post_35663524]Info & Most Wanted[/url] | [b]Apparel[/b] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2541966/2#post_35663599]Familiars[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2541966/2#post_35663600]Speciality & Skins[/url] | back to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2541966/1#post_2541966]Rain's Goals[/url]? |[/size][/center] ----- [b]Unfortunately the apparel section is pretty outdated, I wasn't really around for the last year or so, any newer apparel is very welcome ^-^[/b] There are some specific apparel pieces, I'm looking for, please check the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2541966/1#post_35662178]outfit section[/url] of my thread ^-^ ----- [center][font=lucida sans unicode][size=5]Marketplace/Chests/Coliseum/Swipp/Baldwin[/size][/font] [b]Most wanted[/b] [b]The Scale Amor, especially Brass, Weathered, Viridian and Hoary[/b] [item=Brass Scale Wingplates] [item=Weathered Scale Wingplates] [item=Viridian Scale Wingplates] [item=Hoary Scale Wingplates] [b]Gladiator's Garb, especially Ferocious, Furious, Primal and Barbarian[/b] [item=Ferocious Banner] [item=Furious Banner] [item=Primal Banner] [item=Barbarian's Banner] [b]Almost all the Wolf pelts![/b] [item=Grey Wolf Cape] [item=Gold Wolf Cape] [item=Brown Wolf Cape] [item=Blood Red Wolf Cape] [item=Black Wolf Cape] [b]Snakes![/b] [item=Ball Python] [b]Also love to get[/b] Most of the apparel pieces introduced in 2020 [item=Moondust Starsilk Wingdrapes] Celestial Silk: Moondust, Paradise and Ruby [item=Larkspur Wing Garland] Flower stuff: Larkspur, Red Rose, Black Tulip, Violet [item=Well-To-Do Sable Ovalcrown] Dresses: Sable, Azure, Scarlet, Green, Alabaster [item=Pomegranate Plumed Headdress] Plumes: Pomegranate, Back Currant, Cloudberry [item=Red Healer's Reference] Healer apparel, especially the books!: Red, Grim, Gentle, Nurturin [item=Raven Woodmask] Wood stuff: Raven, Poisonous, Helpful, Druid[/b] [item=Dusty Sage Lantern] Sage stuff: Dusty, Lucky [item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Banner] Rose Thorn apparel (Not too fond of the gloves and socks though): Sanguine, Pristine, Dusky, Faerie [item=Ash Lace Headpiece] Lace apparel: Ash, Antique,Sepia [item=Raven Sylvan Wings] Sylvan (Don't really care for the lattice like things): Raven, Scarlet, Grove, Siren[/b] [b]Aviator Gear, especially Contrast, Crimson and Navy[/b] [item=Contrast Aviator Coat] [item=Crimson Aviator Coat] [item=Navy Aviator Coat] [b]Every kind of Silks, especially the Wing Silks[/b] [item=Celadon Wing Silks] [item=Gossamer Wing Silks] [item=Sky Blue Wing Silks] [item=Golden Wing Silks] [item=Crimson Wing Silks] [item=Soft Pink Wing Silks] [b]Flourish Jewelery, especially Sapphire, Aquamarine and Garnet[/b] [item=Sapphire Flourish Tail Drape] [item=Aquamarine Flourish Tail Drape] [item=Garnet Flourish Tail Drape] [b]Scale Armour, especially Moonscale and Battlescale[/b] [item=Moonscale Wing Guard] [item=Battlescale Wing Guard] [b]Filigree Armour, only Cobalt[/b] [item=Cobalt Filigree Wing Guard] [b]Roundhorns![/b] [item=Obsidian Roundhorn] [item=Bloodstone Roundhorn] [item=Pearl Roundhorn] [item=Golden Roundhorn] [font=lucida sans unicode][size=5]Gem Marketplace[/size][/font] [b]Of course I'm also very grateful for pieces and not only for the whole bundle :D[/b] Scale Armour, Seraph Jewelry, Plumes, Lace, Silks, Sylvan, Aviator Gear, Filigree Armour, River Royalist Stuff, Instruments, Masks! [item=Heraldic Scale Trunk] [item=Golden Seraph Jewelry] [item=Silver Seraph Jewelry] [item=Plum Plumes] [item=Moonlight Lace Coffer] [item=Prismatic Bundle] [item=Silver Sylvan Collection] [item=Special Delivery Bundle] [item=Truthy Pile of Metal] [item=River Royalist Finery] [item=Entertainer Trunk] [item=Masquerade Duds] [b]Guises![/b] [item=Reaper Guise] [item=Spectre Guise] [item=Harvest Guise] [item=Kelpie Guise] [item=Unicorn Guise] [b]Swords![/b] [item=Filigree Rapier] [item=Traditional Broadsword] [item=Ancient Broadsword] [item=Valkyrie Blade] [item=Ravenskull Broadsword] [item=Katana] [item=White Katana] [b]Pirates![/b] [item=Corsair's Seaspray Garb] [item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Garb] [item=Privateer's Seaspray Garb] [item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Garb] [b]Cats, especially Black Cat, Calico Cat and Orange Tabby[/b] [item=Black Cat] [item=Calico Cat] [item=Orange Tabby] [b]Other![/b] [item=Time-turner's Sandglass] [item=Cyan Delver's Lamp] [item=Amber Delver's Lamp] [font=lucida sans unicode][size=5]Festival Stuff[/size][/font] More of the following Joxar stuff is always good ^_^ [item=Sanguine Plumage] [item=Bloodstone Cascades] [item=Cloak of the Cosmos] [item=Haunting Amber Ghastcrown] [item=Haunting Amber Pendants] [item=Haunting Amber Clawrings] [item=Haunting Amber] [item=Fiendish Emerald Ghastcrown] [item=Fiendish Emerald Pendants] [item=Fiendish Emerald Grasp] [item=Fiendish Emerald Forejewels] [item=Fiendish Emerald Taildecor] [item=Fiendish Emerald Clawrings] [item=Fiendish Emerald Nightshroud] [item=Unearthly Onyx Ghastcrown] [item=Unearthly Onyx Pendants] [item=Unearthly Onyx Grasp] [item=Unearthly Onyx Forejewels] [item=Unearthly Onyx Taildecor] [item=Unearthly Onyx Clawrings] [item=Unearthly Onyx Nightshroud] [item=Bewitching Ruby Ghastcrown] [item=Bewitching Ruby Pendants] [item=Bewitching Ruby Grasp] [item=Bewitching Ruby Forejewels] [item=Bewitching Ruby Taildecor] [item=Bewitching Ruby Clawrings] [item=Bewitching Ruby Nightshroud] [item=Spectral Fuchsia Ghastcrown] [item=Spectral Fuchsia Pendants] [item=Spectral Fuchsia Grasp] [item=Spectral Fuchsia Forejewels] [item=Spectral Fuchsia Taildecor] [item=Spectral Fuchsia Clawrings] [item=Spectral Fuchsia Nightshroud] [font=lucida sans unicode][size=5]Other[/size][/font] [item=Darkened Eye Scar] [item=Darkened Arm Scar] [item=Darkened Leg Scar] [font=lucida sans unicode][size=5]Dreaming Of[/size][/font] [item=Windbound Plumage] [item=Whirlwind Armband] [item=Sunchaser Jewelry] [item=Electricians Power Pack] [item=Metallurgists Forgetools] [item=Archivists Spellscroll] [item=Boneyard Tatters] [item=Eroded Crystalhide] [item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles] [item=Tricktrouper Clown] [item=Thresher Flatfins] [item=Naturalist Adornments] [item=Scroll Case Sling] [item=Cranial Hornhelm] [item=Gilded Crown] [item=Cloudy Wings] [/center]
Rain's Wishlist

Unfortunately the apparel section is pretty outdated, I wasn't really around for the last year or so, any newer apparel is very welcome ^-^

There are some specific apparel pieces, I'm looking for, please check the outfit section of my thread ^-^

Marketplace/Chests/Coliseum/Swipp/Baldwin

Most wanted

The Scale Amor, especially Brass, Weathered, Viridian and Hoary
Brass Scale Wingplates Weathered Scale Wingplates Viridian Scale Wingplates Hoary Scale Wingplates

Gladiator's Garb, especially Ferocious, Furious, Primal and Barbarian
Ferocious Banner Furious Banner Primal Banner Barbarian's Banner

Almost all the Wolf pelts!
Grey Wolf Cape Gold Wolf Cape Brown Wolf Cape Blood Red Wolf Cape Black Wolf Cape

Snakes!
Ball Python

Also love to get
Most of the apparel pieces introduced in 2020

Moondust Starsilk Wingdrapes
Celestial Silk: Moondust, Paradise and Ruby

Larkspur Wing Garland
Flower stuff: Larkspur, Red Rose, Black Tulip, Violet

Well-to-do Sable Ovalcrown
Dresses: Sable, Azure, Scarlet, Green, Alabaster

Pomegranate Plumed Headdress
Plumes: Pomegranate, Back Currant, Cloudberry

Red Healer's Reference
Healer apparel, especially the books!: Red, Grim, Gentle, Nurturin

Raven Woodmask
Wood stuff: Raven, Poisonous, Helpful, Druid[/b]

Dusty Sage Lantern
Sage stuff: Dusty, Lucky

Sanguine Rose Thorn Banner
Rose Thorn apparel (Not too fond of the gloves and socks though): Sanguine, Pristine, Dusky, Faerie

Ash Lace Headpiece
Lace apparel: Ash, Antique,Sepia

Raven Sylvan Wings
Sylvan (Don't really care for the lattice like things): Raven, Scarlet, Grove, Siren[/b]

Aviator Gear, especially Contrast, Crimson and Navy
Contrast Aviator Coat Crimson Aviator Coat Navy Aviator Coat

Every kind of Silks, especially the Wing Silks
Celadon Wing Silks Gossamer Wing Silks Sky Blue Wing Silks Golden Wing Silks Crimson Wing Silks Soft Pink Wing Silks

Flourish Jewelery, especially Sapphire, Aquamarine and Garnet
Sapphire Flourish Tail Drape Aquamarine Flourish Tail Drape Garnet Flourish Tail Drape

Scale Armour, especially Moonscale and Battlescale
Moonscale Wing Guard Battlescale Wing Guard

Filigree Armour, only Cobalt
Cobalt Filigree Wing Guard

Roundhorns!
Obsidian Roundhorn Bloodstone Roundhorn Pearl Roundhorn Golden Roundhorn

Gem Marketplace

Of course I'm also very grateful for pieces and not only for the whole bundle :D
Scale Armour, Seraph Jewelry, Plumes, Lace, Silks, Sylvan, Aviator Gear, Filigree Armour, River Royalist Stuff, Instruments, Masks!
Heraldic Scale Trunk Golden Seraph Jewelry Silver Seraph Jewelry Plum Plumes Moonlight Lace Coffer Prismatic Bundle Silver Sylvan Collection Special Delivery Bundle Truthy Pile of Metal River Royalist Finery Entertainer Trunk Masquerade Duds

Guises!
Reaper Guise Spectre Guise Harvest Guise Kelpie Guise Unicorn Guise

Swords!
Filigree Rapier Traditional Broadsword Ancient Broadsword Valkyrie Blade Ravenskull Broadsword Katana White Katana

Pirates!
Corsair's Seaspray Garb Swashbuckler's Seaspray Garb Privateer's Seaspray Garb Buccaneer's Seaspray Garb

Cats, especially Black Cat, Calico Cat and Orange Tabby
Black Cat Calico Cat Orange Tabby

Other!
Time-turner's Sandglass Cyan Delver's Lamp Amber Delver's Lamp

Festival Stuff

More of the following Joxar stuff is always good ^_^
Sanguine Plumage Bloodstone Cascades Cloak of the Cosmos

Haunting Amber Ghastcrown Haunting Amber Pendants Haunting Amber Clawrings
Fiendish Emerald Ghastcrown Fiendish Emerald Pendants Fiendish Emerald Grasp Fiendish Emerald Forejewels Fiendish Emerald Taildecor Fiendish Emerald Clawrings Fiendish Emerald Nightshroud
Unearthly Onyx Ghastcrown Unearthly Onyx Pendants Unearthly Onyx Grasp Unearthly Onyx Forejewels Unearthly Onyx Taildecor Unearthly Onyx Clawrings Unearthly Onyx Nightshroud
Bewitching Ruby Ghastcrown Bewitching Ruby Pendants Bewitching Ruby Grasp Bewitching Ruby Forejewels Bewitching Ruby Taildecor Bewitching Ruby Clawrings Bewitching Ruby Nightshroud
Spectral Fuchsia Ghastcrown Spectral Fuchsia Pendants Spectral Fuchsia Grasp Spectral Fuchsia Forejewels Spectral Fuchsia Taildecor Spectral Fuchsia Clawrings Spectral Fuchsia Nightshroud

Other

Darkened Eye Scar Darkened Arm Scar Darkened Leg Scar

Dreaming Of

Windbound Plumage Whirlwind Armband
Sunchaser Jewelry Boneyard Tatters Eroded Crystalhide Frigid Fugitive Shackles Thresher Flatfins Naturalist Adornments

Scroll Case Sling Cranial Hornhelm Gilded Crown Cloudy Wings

° Shop
° Coding Doctor
° Cauldron for rent
[center][font=lucida sans unicode][size=7][b]Rain's Wishlist[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2541966/2#post_35663524]Info & Most Wanted[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2541966/2#post_35663598]Apparel[/url] | [b]Familiars[/b] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2541966/2#post_35663600]Speciality & Skins[/url] | back to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2541966/1#post_2541966]Rain's Goals[/url]? |[/size][/center] ----- [center][font=lucida sans unicode][size=5]Festival[/size][/font] [item=Everbloom Gem Guardian] [font=lucida sans unicode][size=5]Coliseum/Marketplace[/size][/font] [item=Barhide Menace] [item=All-Seeing Eye] [item=Portal Watcher] [item=Bearded Pupowl] [item=Lap Pupowl] [item=Calico Ferberus] [item=Ferberus] [item=Starspawn Flyer] [item=Everburn Tangle] [item=Foolish Prince] [item=Mindless Flight] [item=Giggling Planesrunner] [item=Teleporting Planesrunner] [item=Sparksylph] [item=Void Wyvern] [item=Toxic Igueel] [item=Igueel Matriarch] [item=Rockback Charger] [item=Deeprealm Hunter] [item=Overcharged Silverbeast] [item=Crystalhide Jester] [item=Roc] [item=Crowned Roc] [item=Wartoad] [item=Frost Delver] [item=Stone Borer] [item=Fear Frog] [item=Terror Toad] [item=Spring Sphinx] [item=Golden Featherfin] [item=Silver Featherfin] [item=Golden Kitsune] [item=Silver Kitsune] [font=lucida sans unicode][size=5]Gem Marketplace[/size][/font] [item=Dwarf Unicorn] [item=Black Dwarf Unicorn] [item=Melprin] [item=Roundhorn Melprin] [item=Longhorn Capricat] [item=Prancing Capricat] [item=Regenerating Reedjumper] [font=lucida sans unicode][size=5]Gathering[/size][/font] [item=Hippojay] [item=Manticore] [font=lucida sans unicode][size=5]Swipp/Baldwin[/size][/font] [item=Maned Cobra] [item=Longwing Epiptite] [font=lucida sans unicode][size=5]Dreaming of[/size][/font] [item=Light Sprite] [item=Lightning Sprite] [item=Fire Sprite] [item=Arcane Sprite] [item=Plague Sprite] [item=Earth Sprite] [item=Ice Sprite] [item=Shadow Sprite] [item=Water Sprite] [item=Nature Sprite] [item=Skycat] [item=Golden Idol] [item=Bone Fiend] [item=Cog Frog] [item=Boolean] [item=Red-Footed Akirbeak] [item=Speedy] [item=Golden Bantam Fangar] [/center]
Rain's Wishlist

Festival

Everbloom Gem Guardian

Coliseum/Marketplace

Barhide Menace All-Seeing Eye Portal Watcher
Bearded Pupowl Lap Pupowl Calico Ferberus Ferberus
Starspawn Flyer Everburn Tangle
Foolish Prince Mindless Flight Giggling Planesrunner Teleporting Planesrunner
Sparksylph Void Wyvern
Toxic Igueel Igueel Matriarch

Rockback Charger Deeprealm Hunter Overcharged Silverbeast Crystalhide Jester Roc Crowned Roc Wartoad Frost Delver Stone Borer Fear Frog Terror Toad
Spring Sphinx Golden Featherfin Silver Featherfin Golden Kitsune Silver Kitsune

Gem Marketplace

Dwarf Unicorn Black Dwarf Unicorn Melprin Roundhorn Melprin Longhorn Capricat Prancing Capricat Regenerating Reedjumper

Gathering

Hippojay Manticore

Swipp/Baldwin

Maned Cobra Longwing Epiptite

Dreaming of

Light Sprite Lightning Sprite Fire Sprite Arcane Sprite Plague Sprite Earth Sprite Ice Sprite Shadow Sprite Water Sprite Nature Sprite

Skycat Golden Idol Bone Fiend Cog Frog Boolean Red-Footed Akirbeak Speedy Golden Bantam Fangar
° Shop
° Coding Doctor
° Cauldron for rent
[center][font=lucida sans unicode][size=7][b]Rain's Wishlist[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2541966/2#post_35663524]Info & Most Wanted[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2541966/2#post_35663598]Apparel[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2541966/2#post_35663599]Familiars[/url] | [b]Speciality & Skins[/b] | back to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2541966/1#post_2541966]Rain's Goals[/url]? |[/size][/center] ----- For specific gene scrolls, please check the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2541966/1#post_35662177]Genes section[/url] of my thread :) ----- [center][font=lucida sans unicode][b][size=7]Vistas[/size][/b][/font] [item=Vista: Treasure Hoarder] [item=Vista: Spring] [item=Vista: Summer] [item=Vista: Autumn] [item=Vista: Winter] [item=Vista: Butterflies] [item=Vista: Lantern Forest] [item=Vista: Twilight Firefly] [item=Vista: Boneyard] [item=Vista: Black Rose] [item=Vista: Swan Lake] [item=Vista: Plaguebringer] [item=Vista: Spectral Shroud] [item=Vista: Eye See You] [item=Vista: Dreary Dirge] [font=lucida sans unicode][size=5]Coliseum Vistas[/size] For collection issues, demand depends![/font] [item=Vista: Bamboo Falls]* [item=Vista: Arena II] [item=Vista: Harpy's Roost] [item=Vista: Kelp Beds] [item=Vista: Golem Workshop]* [font=lucida sans unicode][b][size=7]Skins/Accents[/size][/b] [size=5]Holiday Stuff[/size][/font] If a festival skin or accent isn't found here on this list, it is pretty certain, that I either already have it or that I'm not very interested in getting it ^-^ Accent and Skincets always have a higher priority than skins! [skin=6720] [skin=6726] [skin=23987] [skin=24520] [font=lucida sans unicode][size=5]Other[/size][/font] All those pretty accents for Guardians, made by the amazing [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1232916/1]Kaljaia[/url] [size=2](Already have Silver Bling and Zephyr Songstress)[/size] [skin=18322] [skin=12592] [skin=13550] [item=18322] I have a mighty need for more roses for my female Skydancers, made by the amazing [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2485727]Heathers[/url] [size=2](Start from most wanted!)[/size] [skin=27569] [skin=27570] [skin=27571] [skin=27568] [skin=27572] I'm definitely in love with anything for Imperials, Spirals, Guardians, Skydancers, Pearlcatcher F, Fae F made by the amazing [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1523694]Tiriea[/url] *sigh* Maybe someday? [skin=18526] [font=lucida sans unicode][size=6]Achieved[/size][/font] [s]- Accent: Scavengers Gear (It's so pretty, I NEED it :D)[/s] Thanks Adamanta! [s]- Accent: Plague-Touched[/s] Thanks KnightYumi! [s]- The pretty Daredevil blindfolds :3 (The red one fits perfect in one of my dragons stories ^-^)[/s] Thanks EarthPrincess! [s]- Lots of brewable Roundhorns[/s] Thanks ShadeOfChaos! [s]- Simple Harp[/s] Thanks Schingiuire! [s]Eye Spots x1[/s][/center]
Rain's Wishlist

For specific gene scrolls, please check the Genes section of my thread :)

Vistas

Vista: Treasure Hoarder Vista: Spring Vista: Summer Vista: Autumn Vista: Winter
Vista: Butterflies Vista: Lantern Forest Vista: Twilight Firefly Vista: Boneyard Vista: Black Rose

Vista: Swan Lake

Vista: Plaguebringer
Vista: Spectral Shroud Vista: Eye See You Vista: Dreary Dirge

Coliseum Vistas
For collection issues, demand depends!

Vista: Bamboo Falls * Vista: Arena II Vista: Harpy's Roost Vista: Kelp Beds Vista: Golem Workshop *

Skins/Accents

Holiday Stuff

If a festival skin or accent isn't found here on this list, it is pretty certain, that I either already have it or that I'm not very interested in getting it ^-^ Accent and Skincets always have a higher priority than skins!

Other

All those pretty accents for Guardians, made by the amazing Kaljaia
(Already have Silver Bling and Zephyr Songstress)

I have a mighty need for more roses for my female Skydancers, made by the amazing Heathers
(Start from most wanted!)

I'm definitely in love with anything for Imperials, Spirals, Guardians, Skydancers, Pearlcatcher F, Fae F made by the amazing Tiriea

*sigh* Maybe someday?

Achieved

- Accent: Scavengers Gear (It's so pretty, I NEED it :D) Thanks Adamanta!
- Accent: Plague-Touched Thanks KnightYumi!
- The pretty Daredevil blindfolds :3 (The red one fits perfect in one of my dragons stories ^-^) Thanks EarthPrincess!
- Lots of brewable Roundhorns Thanks ShadeOfChaos!
- Simple Harp Thanks Schingiuire!
Eye Spots x1
° Shop
° Coding Doctor
° Cauldron for rent
Reserve

Currently nothing interesting to see here!
...Unless you like dust balls.
Reserve

Currently nothing interesting to see here!
...Unless you like dust balls.
° Shop
° Coding Doctor
° Cauldron for rent
1 2