Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pink] The Bachelorette - Season 2!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I SQUEE
I SQUEE
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_251.png ~+3 hrs FR Time
~I'm Very Awkward, Just Ignore It
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
That frog is literal perfection xD

Also, where'd you get the croissant coatls? They're beautiful and I want 75 of them at least
That frog is literal perfection xD

Also, where'd you get the croissant coatls? They're beautiful and I want 75 of them at least
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
@demonchild77 all from the same shop! I think they all link to it if you click on any adopt lol! :)

I'm wrong! They don't click but the link is in the code box
@demonchild77 all from the same shop! I think they all link to it if you click on any adopt lol! :)

I'm wrong! They don't click but the link is in the code box
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
[img]http://i.imgur.com/s0xai7b.png[/img] [center][b]episode FOUR[/b] [item=discipline] [font=monospace]Death Streak![/font][/center] NIGHTTIME. NEW MOON. Full dark, no stars. The beach is deserted outside the [s]TARDIS[/s] surf shack, but it is not quiet. Waves lap and animals chirp. Then there's a rustle! And a crash and a frightening [b][i]HOOOOWL![/B][/I] There's movement in the foliage behind the surf shack, and it's obvious a form is moving - twigs snap and leaves rustle. A pair of glowing red eyes look murderously at the shack. The dark form rages towards the building and the camera cuts to inside -- the door rattles and thunders as a hulking form slams into it! Once! Twice! [center]Nerissa: Well shouldn't we go out there?! Rhosyn: It could be dangerous. We have no idea what lays beyond. Nerissa: I need to know. Virgo: I think that's a terrible idea.[/center] The HOWL pierces the night again, and Virgo cowers. Nerissa winces, and Rhosyn sits upright. [center]Rhosyn: Where is Zyere? Nerissa: ......[/center] CUT. Dawn breaks, and there are clawmarks on the door, and it's slashed with a splash of red .... paint. The three dragons are outside on the porchstand, inspecting the damage. The door has buckled, but still stands true. Kaz also sits on the porch, beside the door. Our sparkly tundra is displeased. [center]Kaz: No one can get in when the defenses are up, and they raised as soon as ..whatever it was.. hit the outer box. Virgo: I mean, that [i]is[/i] paint, right? Nerissa: What?! Lookit how cool this is! It's like a real live mystery! We totally missed something [i]super cool![/i][/center] The blue mirror is shaking with excitement, blue flames erupt from her breath, and the camera trained on her flickers, fidgets, the digital screen fractures and cuts out. Another angle, that camera pans the foliage, and a dazed Zyere is found sleeping under the surf shack by Rhosyn. The poison Skydancer carefully, almost reluctantly, kneels down next to Zyere and nudges him with his snout. Zyere stirs. The obsidian pearlcatcher is dazed, but quickly catches his bearings, and lets out a small groan of discomfort. [center]Rhosyn: Rough night? Zyere: ... It happened again. Rhosyn: I'm ... Pardon me, [i]again?[/i] What exactly did you do? Zyere? What did you do?[/center] CUT. [rule] [center][font=monospace]Next time on ... the Bachelorette!~[/font] [item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Armlet][/center] [quote]Use a RNG. Choose a lucky single dragon already existing in my lair!~ [i]Must be the same level as Kaz or lower.[/i][/quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45458422][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/454585/45458422.png[/img][/url] WATERMELON ♥♥ [/center] In coli news! Zyere suffered a critical hit from a death’s-head stag and i choked on my coffee >> Thankfully, he didn’t faint, so he rage-slashed back, and then Virgo healed him, but my heart! Our first real close call! Then Zyere leveled up to 5 and got his first battle stone - generic might fragment, go! Two turns later, Nerissa leveled to 4, and Virgo to 5 - receiving his generic acuity fragment. For surviving and not fainting, everyone earns one heart! On the computer side of things … We’re back online!!! So episodes will resume regularly! Also for the savvy, I ended up exalting Coriander during a purge but I have another perfect dragon to fill his role and since he hasn't even been introduced yet it's all rather moot. [size=2]Pinglist: @MitraSunshine @Chloecat194 @Demonchild77 @Ranmaru @Epioth @Wolfandcrow @InkedMyths @Naerys @vespheree @SpiceCookie @WishUponADragon @AquaCascade @GarlondIronworks @Eyesofblue [/size] **************************
s0xai7b.png
episode FOUR
Discipline
Death Streak!

NIGHTTIME. NEW MOON. Full dark, no stars. The beach is deserted outside the TARDIS surf shack, but it is not quiet. Waves lap and animals chirp.

Then there's a rustle! And a crash and a frightening HOOOOWL!

There's movement in the foliage behind the surf shack, and it's obvious a form is moving - twigs snap and leaves rustle.

A pair of glowing red eyes look murderously at the shack. The dark form rages towards the building and the camera cuts to inside --

the door rattles and thunders as a hulking form slams into it! Once!

Twice!
Nerissa:
Well shouldn't we go out there?!

Rhosyn:
It could be dangerous. We have no idea what lays beyond.

Nerissa:
I need to know.

Virgo:
I think that's a terrible idea.

The HOWL pierces the night again, and Virgo cowers. Nerissa winces, and Rhosyn sits upright.
Rhosyn:
Where is Zyere?

Nerissa:

CUT.

Dawn breaks, and there are clawmarks on the door, and it's slashed with a splash of red .... paint.

The three dragons are outside on the porchstand, inspecting the damage. The door has buckled, but still stands true. Kaz also sits on the porch, beside the door. Our sparkly tundra is displeased.
Kaz:
No one can get in when the defenses are up, and they raised as soon as ..whatever it was.. hit the outer box.

Virgo:
I mean, that is paint, right?

Nerissa:
What?! Lookit how cool this is! It's like a real live mystery! We totally missed something super cool!

The blue mirror is shaking with excitement, blue flames erupt from her breath, and the camera trained on her flickers, fidgets, the digital screen fractures and cuts out.

Another angle, that camera pans the foliage, and a dazed Zyere is found sleeping under the surf shack by Rhosyn.

The poison Skydancer carefully, almost reluctantly, kneels down next to Zyere and nudges him with his snout.

Zyere stirs. The obsidian pearlcatcher is dazed, but quickly catches his bearings, and lets out a small groan of discomfort.
Rhosyn:
Rough night?

Zyere:
... It happened again.

Rhosyn:
I'm ... Pardon me, again?
What exactly did you do? Zyere? What did you do?

CUT.

Next time on ... the Bachelorette!~
Teardrop Pastel Spinel Armlet
Quote:
Use a RNG. Choose a lucky single dragon already existing in my lair!~ Must be the same level as Kaz or lower.
45458422.png
WATERMELON ♥♥

In coli news! Zyere suffered a critical hit from a death’s-head stag and i choked on my coffee >> Thankfully, he didn’t faint, so he rage-slashed back, and then Virgo healed him, but my heart! Our first real close call!

Then Zyere leveled up to 5 and got his first battle stone - generic might fragment, go!

Two turns later, Nerissa leveled to 4, and Virgo to 5 - receiving his generic acuity fragment.

For surviving and not fainting, everyone earns one heart!

On the computer side of things … We’re back online!!! So episodes will resume regularly!

Also for the savvy, I ended up exalting Coriander during a purge but I have another perfect dragon to fill his role and since he hasn't even been introduced yet it's all rather moot.

Pinglist:
@MitraSunshine @Chloecat194 @Demonchild77 @Ranmaru @Epioth @Wolfandcrow @InkedMyths @Naerys @vespheree @SpiceCookie @WishUponADragon @AquaCascade @GarlondIronworks @Eyesofblue

The Melting Pot
Oh my goodness what an exciting round this one is! Zyere is getting up to quite a bit I see.
Oh my goodness what an exciting round this one is! Zyere is getting up to quite a bit I see.
dczn1qe-7ea5b2bc-c7a9-4a6a-8ea7-1777b6cff32a.png
@WishuponaDragon i was SO SAD when i saw i missed the new moon, so we're making up for it with the episode now! :D
@WishuponaDragon i was SO SAD when i saw i missed the new moon, so we're making up for it with the episode now! :D

The Melting Pot
my child is a coward

perfect
seems like Virg to cower and such, he wants to be brave but I mean- *snicker snicker* he's a hatchling at heart the poor guy >w<
my child is a coward

perfect
seems like Virg to cower and such, he wants to be brave but I mean- *snicker snicker* he's a hatchling at heart the poor guy >w<
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_251.png ~+3 hrs FR Time
~I'm Very Awkward, Just Ignore It
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
@Mitrasunshine yay i'm glad :D :D :D
@Mitrasunshine yay i'm glad :D :D :D

The Melting Pot
[img]http://i.imgur.com/VQ7scG8.png[/img] [center][b]episode FIVE[/b] [item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Armlet] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45458422][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/454585/45458422.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43066972][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/430670/43066972.png[/img][/url] [/center] MIDDAY. ICE CREAM SHOPPE. Nerissa seems to be holding... an investigation? She's even got a Sherlock Holmes-esque detective cap on, but the ice cream cone in her hand with sprinkles on it sort of ruins the serious image she's going for. She's interviewing a host of dragons, who all murmur amongst themselves. At the table now is a green and pink fluffball of a tundra, though his fur shimmers with platinum scales of an eerie quality. [center]Nerissa: And your name, for the record? Watermelon: Watermelon. Nerissa: Watermelon. Watermelon: It's a family name. Nerissa: Watermelon? Watermelon: Yep. Nerissa: Kay.[/center] She scribbles it down, and her long blue ear-fans twitch. Her four uncommon pink eyes narrow a little. [center]Nerissa: And what were you doing last night. What did you see? Watermelon: Well, I was fishing, out on the pier. And I heard a strange howl. We don't have predators who'd howl like that around here... So being of a curious nature, I came to see what it might be. That's when I heard the ... thing ... slamming against the surf shack. Nerissa: You saw it?! Watermelon (nods): It was big. And black. Shining with an inner horror, I guess. Big red eyes and sanguine runic designs down its side. Those eyes though. They laid on me, and I was scared. Nerissa: That's awesome. I mean. That's terrible, man.[/center] She makes a lot of notes, and licks her ice cream. Watermelon gives a serious expression, and leans over to see what she's writing. CUT. [rule] [center][font=monospace]Next time on ... the Bachelorette!~[/font] [item=ambush][/center] I don’t even know what’s going on. Pink is bloodthirsty this season. [size=2]Pinglist: @MitraSunshine @Chloecat194 @Demonchild77 @Ranmaru @Epioth @Wolfandcrow @InkedMyths @Naerys @vespheree @SpiceCookie @WishUponADragon @AquaCascade @GarlondIronworks @Eyesofblue [/size]
VQ7scG8.png
episode FIVE
Teardrop Pastel Spinel Armlet
45458422.png43066972.png
MIDDAY. ICE CREAM SHOPPE. Nerissa seems to be holding... an investigation? She's even got a Sherlock Holmes-esque detective cap on, but the ice cream cone in her hand with sprinkles on it sort of ruins the serious image she's going for.

She's interviewing a host of dragons, who all murmur amongst themselves.

At the table now is a green and pink fluffball of a tundra, though his fur shimmers with platinum scales of an eerie quality.
Nerissa:
And your name, for the record?

Watermelon:
Watermelon.

Nerissa:
Watermelon.

Watermelon:
It's a family name.

Nerissa:
Watermelon?

Watermelon:
Yep.

Nerissa:
Kay.

She scribbles it down, and her long blue ear-fans twitch. Her four uncommon pink eyes narrow a little.
Nerissa:
And what were you doing last night. What did you see?

Watermelon:
Well, I was fishing, out on the pier. And I heard a strange howl. We don't have predators who'd howl like that around here... So being of a curious nature, I came to see what it might be.
That's when I heard the ... thing ... slamming against the surf shack.

Nerissa:
You saw it?!

Watermelon (nods):
It was big. And black. Shining with an inner horror, I guess. Big red eyes and sanguine runic designs down its side. Those eyes though. They laid on me, and I was scared.

Nerissa:
That's awesome.
I mean.
That's terrible, man.

She makes a lot of notes, and licks her ice cream. Watermelon gives a serious expression, and leans over to see what she's writing.

CUT.

Next time on ... the Bachelorette!~
Ambush

I don’t even know what’s going on. Pink is bloodthirsty this season.

Pinglist:
@MitraSunshine @Chloecat194 @Demonchild77 @Ranmaru @Epioth @Wolfandcrow @InkedMyths @Naerys @vespheree @SpiceCookie @WishUponADragon @AquaCascade @GarlondIronworks @Eyesofblue

The Melting Pot
This chaos is beautiful, I love it.
This chaos is beautiful, I love it.
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous