Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [SFC] Glowstick Gathering ~ Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
@AlbinoWerewolf

If you don't provide evidence, or just say you think someone had a good point, it is sheeping. If you vote on the same person as everyone else BUT provide your own reasoning, it isn't sheeping.
@AlbinoWerewolf

If you don't provide evidence, or just say you think someone had a good point, it is sheeping. If you vote on the same person as everyone else BUT provide your own reasoning, it isn't sheeping.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@V88 Aah ok, thank you!
@V88 Aah ok, thank you!
I4TUkY9.png
@AlbinoWerewolf
With Town of Salem (I have played a couple games so I vaguely know what the community is like), I think it's a bit difficult to compare because, there, the days are short and not everyone has enough time to really give their full opinions and it's difficult to look through what people have said previously. The short and rapid gameplay of ToS makes it very different from forum mafia games that are more drawn out and lengthy.

But, in general, if each person gave their own reasoning or at least commented on why they voted so, then it would not be considered sheeping. If one or more people went along with it because it was the popular vote and didn't explain why they voted that way aside from that or were simply following one person who is more or less just going off of vibes, then it would be sheeping. Does that help at all?
@AlbinoWerewolf
With Town of Salem (I have played a couple games so I vaguely know what the community is like), I think it's a bit difficult to compare because, there, the days are short and not everyone has enough time to really give their full opinions and it's difficult to look through what people have said previously. The short and rapid gameplay of ToS makes it very different from forum mafia games that are more drawn out and lengthy.

But, in general, if each person gave their own reasoning or at least commented on why they voted so, then it would not be considered sheeping. If one or more people went along with it because it was the popular vote and didn't explain why they voted that way aside from that or were simply following one person who is more or less just going off of vibes, then it would be sheeping. Does that help at all?
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Maithax Yes, thank you!

Sorry that i'm being a half-baked beginner..
@Maithax Yes, thank you!

Sorry that i'm being a half-baked beginner..
I4TUkY9.png
Also, Albino, if you understand it better at all, has your opinion on it changed or are you still neutral on it?
Also, Albino, if you understand it better at all, has your opinion on it changed or are you still neutral on it?
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Maithax I think i'm still neutral. I think i'm Anti-Sheeping if everybody is just voting on a whim without thinking about the reasons they are lynching the person for, but if there's a solid reason and evidence that a person has provided, the person is confirmed town and you agree with the points the person has made, I don't think I mind it that much.
@Maithax I think i'm still neutral. I think i'm Anti-Sheeping if everybody is just voting on a whim without thinking about the reasons they are lynching the person for, but if there's a solid reason and evidence that a person has provided, the person is confirmed town and you agree with the points the person has made, I don't think I mind it that much.
I4TUkY9.png
Hello guys! I haven't gotten a chance to read the thread yet but I wanted to say a quick hello first. I'm Dandelion (she/her but I'll answer to whatever.) I've played a few mafia games on FR but it's been a while.

I just started a new full time job this week and I'm also in school part time, so I'm gonna be super busy and not able to post as much as I'd like during the week. I'll be most active in the evenings, and I'll probably also be able to pop in quickly a few times during the day while I'm at work.

Ok, I'm gonna go catch up on the thread now. Please ping me if you want my attention~
Hello guys! I haven't gotten a chance to read the thread yet but I wanted to say a quick hello first. I'm Dandelion (she/her but I'll answer to whatever.) I've played a few mafia games on FR but it's been a while.

I just started a new full time job this week and I'm also in school part time, so I'm gonna be super busy and not able to post as much as I'd like during the week. I'll be most active in the evenings, and I'll probably also be able to pop in quickly a few times during the day while I'm at work.

Ok, I'm gonna go catch up on the thread now. Please ping me if you want my attention~
jbCdBsl.png
@dandelionfires Nice to meet you! Good luck in your new job!
@dandelionfires Nice to meet you! Good luck in your new job!
I4TUkY9.png
@Maithax
I’m very sorry! If I get a ping early in the day it might get buried under other things. I meant to post earlier, but it just slipped my mind! D:
@Maithax
I’m very sorry! If I get a ping early in the day it might get buried under other things. I meant to post earlier, but it just slipped my mind! D:
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Introduce yourself:
Heya! I’m ObsidianMage, feel free to call me Obsidian or Mage. She/her pronouns! I’m FR +3. and I am super sorry about forgetting to post earlier aaaaaaaaaaaa

Experience: I have played mafia games irl, but not online before. So I gues I’m semi-experienced? Either way, hoping to have fun!

Opinions on d1 lynches, sheeping, and lurking: I mean, if you want to try kicking someone out on the first day.... I assume you have a reason? *shrug*
As for sheeping and lurking- ...can someone please explain???

Anything else: nope!
Introduce yourself:
Heya! I’m ObsidianMage, feel free to call me Obsidian or Mage. She/her pronouns! I’m FR +3. and I am super sorry about forgetting to post earlier aaaaaaaaaaaa

Experience: I have played mafia games irl, but not online before. So I gues I’m semi-experienced? Either way, hoping to have fun!

Opinions on d1 lynches, sheeping, and lurking: I mean, if you want to try kicking someone out on the first day.... I assume you have a reason? *shrug*
As for sheeping and lurking- ...can someone please explain???

Anything else: nope!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41