1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Naerys yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas <3
@Naerys yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas <3
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LXPrOvK.png[/img] [center][font=consolas][size=4][b]DAY TWO[/b][/size] [item=seaside trumpet] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43260395][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/432604/43260395.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40977740][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/409778/40977740.png[/img][/url][/center] EXTERIOR. We're in a lavish garden, with many weeping willows and small brightly coloured flowerbeds. There's a koi pond. Oh look, it's recently rained, there's dew on the grass. A rainbow touches the clouds. A nocturne sits, looking wholly uncomfortable. More like [i]perches[/i], on a crumbling stone bench, her deep blue eyes gaze out at the garden. She sits straight-backed, her black-and-white patterned wings held close against her form, her brass steampunk vest and wing apparatus glint in the sunlight. [center]Sozen (voice): We didn't get a chance to talk yesterday.[/center] The striking skydancer comes into the shot, his crystal obsidian scales glinting their own little rainbows. His striped scarf moves with the slight breeze, and he approaches. [center]Tetsui: I mean, we're all here for you, aren't we? We're just your bunch of little treasures, and you'll appraise us one by one. Find a flaw, and we'll be tossed out?[/center] Sozen's expression remains mute, but Tetsui seems to realize she's been a little mean, and she softens and tilts her spikey head to look at him when he sits next to her. [center]Tetsui: Sorry. You didn't deserve that. I just... I'm sort of used to being thrown away? It's hard to find where I fit in, I don't usually fit in anywhere. But I guess I don't make much of an effort. I'd rather be digging through some old burial grounds or trudging through the jungle then sitting around drinking coffee and talking about the weather. It's just... Sozen: Not for you, I know. And I don't really feel at home around a table wearing fancy apparel and drinking from snifters. Neither did my father. He's always off on adventures, fighting, keeping our clan safe from intruders and heathens unknown. I'd like to live like that, one day. Going with the wind, providing safety wherever I go, teaching others how to defend themselves. Tetsui: Would-- would you teach me? Sozen: I'd be honoured.[/center] The camera pans away, and the romantic theme music swells. [rule] [center][font=monospace]Next time on ... the Bachelor!~[/font] [item=glowing mushroom cap][/center] Not a big post today, it's been busy IRL, but tomorrow i have something planned that will make up for this short scene. [size=2]Pinglist: @MitraSunshine @Chloecat194 @Demonchild77 @Ranmaru @Epioth @Wolfandcrow @InkedMyths @Naerys[/size]
LXPrOvK.png
DAY TWO
Seaside Trumpet

43260395.png 40977740.png

EXTERIOR. We're in a lavish garden, with many weeping willows and small brightly coloured flowerbeds. There's a koi pond. Oh look, it's recently rained, there's dew on the grass. A rainbow touches the clouds.

A nocturne sits, looking wholly uncomfortable. More like perches, on a crumbling stone bench, her deep blue eyes gaze out at the garden. She sits straight-backed, her black-and-white patterned wings held close against her form, her brass steampunk vest and wing apparatus glint in the sunlight.
Sozen (voice):
We didn't get a chance to talk yesterday.

The striking skydancer comes into the shot, his crystal obsidian scales glinting their own little rainbows. His striped scarf moves with the slight breeze, and he approaches.
Tetsui:
I mean, we're all here for you, aren't we? We're just your bunch of little treasures, and you'll appraise us one by one. Find a flaw, and we'll be tossed out?

Sozen's expression remains mute, but Tetsui seems to realize she's been a little mean, and she softens and tilts her spikey head to look at him when he sits next to her.
Tetsui:
Sorry. You didn't deserve that. I just... I'm sort of used to being thrown away? It's hard to find where I fit in, I don't usually fit in anywhere. But I guess I don't make much of an effort. I'd rather be digging through some old burial grounds or trudging through the jungle then sitting around drinking coffee and talking about the weather. It's just...

Sozen:
Not for you, I know. And I don't really feel at home around a table wearing fancy apparel and drinking from snifters. Neither did my father. He's always off on adventures, fighting, keeping our clan safe from intruders and heathens unknown. I'd like to live like that, one day. Going with the wind, providing safety wherever I go, teaching others how to defend themselves.

Tetsui:
Would-- would you teach me?

Sozen:
I'd be honoured.

The camera pans away, and the romantic theme music swells.

Next time on ... the Bachelor!~
Glowing Mushroom Cap

Not a big post today, it's been busy IRL, but tomorrow i have something planned that will make up for this short scene.

Pinglist:
@MitraSunshine @Chloecat194 @Demonchild77 @Ranmaru @Epioth @Wolfandcrow @InkedMyths @Naerys

The Melting Pot
[img]http://i.imgur.com/SILLcxG.png[/img] [center][font=consolas][b]DAY THREE[/b][/font] [item=glowing mushroom cap][/center] INTERIOR. We open to a shot of a grand foyer - old world rich, dark wood floors and banisters, a circular marble table has a elegant and tasteful [s](and probably tasty)[/s] floral arrangement on display. A new shot. Of Rubix, looking dapper and comical as always, his golden deepsea bulb bopping as he looks around. [center]Rubix: Oh yeah! Right, and welcome to a special episode of the Bachelor![/center] We cut to all three lady dragons, looking made up, their scales smoothed and shined, and wearing nicer apparel than when we met them. This is obviously a special event. [center]Rubix: I just wanted to take this moment to congratulate you three special ladies. Sozen has found characteristics he likes about each of you, things that he could see blossoming into dear friendships with each one of you... And who knows? Maybe even love?[/center] There's an excited giggle, and we cut to see Kaz, her sparkly large golden eyes sparkling excitedly. They sparkle. [center]Rubix: But enough of me talking! Why don't we call in our eligible bachelor now? Oh, Sozen![/center] Through the entryway that leads farther into the estate emerges our hero, and woe be his journey, only just beginning. His lightning blue eyes seek out and connect with each lady dragon as he pads into the room proper and takes a spot next to the festive coatl. Sozen sits, and his obsidian tail swishes, agitated. [center]Sozen sighs. Rubix: Are you ready to begin the Corsage Ceremony, Sozen, son of Viking, heir to a wonderous fortune? Sozen: Are you kidding me? Rubix: There, on the marble table before us, we have three corsages. Ladies, these are your symbols of favour from Sozen. Guard them, and wear them always. Let them give you strength and hope in these trials ahead! Sozen: Oh my god. Rubix: For things may get difficult for you! Falling in love is never easy, and doing so in front of our viewers, with all of Sorneith watching... *whistles and winks*[/center] The camera pans back to the ladies. Kaz wears a smile, her tundra tufts of pastel fur almost quivering with excitement. Phasma wears a golden armor breastplate, locks of dark fur falling in her face, accenting her sanguine thylacine stripes by her eyes. Those eyes, that Sozen feels a connection with. Tetsui's armor also shines, the brass plates glean in the romantic candlelight of the grand foyer. The poison-spots and toxin-stripes seem different everytime we see her, as if she is oilslick incarnate, a living work of art. Rubix motions for Sozen to move up to the table and begin the ceremony. Sozen doesn't budge. Rubix looks off camera and shrugs his pink feathered shoulders, and mouths [i]I don't know! Seriously?[/i] He puffs up his gumption, and slithers behind Sozen. The skydancer yelps as rises to his feet, and we see Rubix behind him, pushing the skydancer with all his small coatl might, like trying to get a stubborn horse to go to water. [center]Sozen: Alright, alright. Let's get this over with.[/center] Kaz's expression drops, and she's pouting now. [center]Sozen: Kaz. Will you accept this corsage?[/center] He picks up the first corsage, and the pastel tundra moves to him. Sozen blinks at her. He doesn't understand why she's suddenly so sad. She holds out a paw to him, and he ties the corsage in place. Kaz then moves to stand beside Rubix. [center]Sozen: Phasma. Will you accept this corsage? Phasma: As your liege commands it. Sozen: Ohmygod.[/center] She moves to him and holds out a watermelon pink paw. He ties the corsage in place. [center]Sozen: Tetsui. Will you accept this corsage? Tetsui: Well I already signed on for two more episodes so-- Rubix: AH AH AH, ohmygod.[/center] The ink bottle nocturne moves forward and Sozen ties a corsage on her wrist. The camera cuts back to Rubix, who has his face in his paws, before he looks up at the camera and gives a winning smile, full of pointy little white teeth. [center]Rubix: Can't you just feel the love in the air? These young sweethearts better enjoy this tranquility while it lasts; it's not always going to be so pleasant... To make things more exciting, we've got some challenges in store for Sozen's suitors! Different tests and trials to win the heart of this eligible heir, all designed to highlight the ladies' strengths as well as let us get to know them better! And because we need good ratings, we're going to make sure there's some fantastic curveballs thrown in along the way! Adventure awaits, on this season of the Bachelor! ... are we done?[/center] [rule] [center][font=monospace]Next time on ... the Bachelor!~[/font] [item=Dayglo Thresh][/center] [size=2]Pinglist: @MitraSunshine @Chloecat194 @Demonchild77 @Ranmaru @Epioth @Wolfandcrow @InkedMyths @Naerys[/size]
SILLcxG.png
DAY THREE
Glowing Mushroom Cap

INTERIOR. We open to a shot of a grand foyer - old world rich, dark wood floors and banisters, a circular marble table has a elegant and tasteful (and probably tasty) floral arrangement on display.

A new shot. Of Rubix, looking dapper and comical as always, his golden deepsea bulb bopping as he looks around.
Rubix:
Oh yeah! Right, and welcome to a special episode of the Bachelor!

We cut to all three lady dragons, looking made up, their scales smoothed and shined, and wearing nicer apparel than when we met them. This is obviously a special event.
Rubix:
I just wanted to take this moment to congratulate you three special ladies. Sozen has found characteristics he likes about each of you, things that he could see blossoming into dear friendships with each one of you... And who knows? Maybe even love?

There's an excited giggle, and we cut to see Kaz, her sparkly large golden eyes sparkling excitedly.

They sparkle.
Rubix:
But enough of me talking! Why don't we call in our eligible bachelor now?
Oh, Sozen!

Through the entryway that leads farther into the estate emerges our hero, and woe be his journey, only just beginning. His lightning blue eyes seek out and connect with each lady dragon as he pads into the room proper and takes a spot next to the festive coatl.

Sozen sits, and his obsidian tail swishes, agitated.
Sozen sighs.

Rubix:
Are you ready to begin the Corsage Ceremony, Sozen, son of Viking, heir to a wonderous fortune?

Sozen:
Are you kidding me?

Rubix:
There, on the marble table before us, we have three corsages. Ladies, these are your symbols of favour from Sozen. Guard them, and wear them always. Let them give you strength and hope in these trials ahead!

Sozen:
Oh my god.

Rubix:
For things may get difficult for you! Falling in love is never easy, and doing so in front of our viewers, with all of Sorneith watching...
*whistles and winks*

The camera pans back to the ladies.

Kaz wears a smile, her tundra tufts of pastel fur almost quivering with excitement.

Phasma wears a golden armor breastplate, locks of dark fur falling in her face, accenting her sanguine thylacine stripes by her eyes. Those eyes, that Sozen feels a connection with.

Tetsui's armor also shines, the brass plates glean in the romantic candlelight of the grand foyer. The poison-spots and toxin-stripes seem different everytime we see her, as if she is oilslick incarnate, a living work of art.

Rubix motions for Sozen to move up to the table and begin the ceremony. Sozen doesn't budge. Rubix looks off camera and shrugs his pink feathered shoulders, and mouths I don't know! Seriously?

He puffs up his gumption, and slithers behind Sozen. The skydancer yelps as rises to his feet, and we see Rubix behind him, pushing the skydancer with all his small coatl might, like trying to get a stubborn horse to go to water.
Sozen:
Alright, alright. Let's get this over with.

Kaz's expression drops, and she's pouting now.
Sozen:
Kaz. Will you accept this corsage?

He picks up the first corsage, and the pastel tundra moves to him. Sozen blinks at her. He doesn't understand why she's suddenly so sad.

She holds out a paw to him, and he ties the corsage in place. Kaz then moves to stand beside Rubix.
Sozen:
Phasma. Will you accept this corsage?

Phasma:
As your liege commands it.

Sozen:
Ohmygod.

She moves to him and holds out a watermelon pink paw. He ties the corsage in place.
Sozen:
Tetsui. Will you accept this corsage?

Tetsui:
Well I already signed on for two more episodes so--

Rubix:
AH AH AH, ohmygod.

The ink bottle nocturne moves forward and Sozen ties a corsage on her wrist.

The camera cuts back to Rubix, who has his face in his paws, before he looks up at the camera and gives a winning smile, full of pointy little white teeth.
Rubix:
Can't you just feel the love in the air? These young sweethearts better enjoy this tranquility while it lasts; it's not always going to be so pleasant... To make things more exciting, we've got some challenges in store for Sozen's suitors! Different tests and trials to win the heart of this eligible heir, all designed to highlight the ladies' strengths as well as let us get to know them better!

And because we need good ratings, we're going to make sure there's some fantastic curveballs thrown in along the way! Adventure awaits, on this season of the Bachelor!

... are we done?

Next time on ... the Bachelor!~
Dayglo Thresh

Pinglist:
@MitraSunshine @Chloecat194 @Demonchild77 @Ranmaru @Epioth @Wolfandcrow @InkedMyths @Naerys

The Melting Pot
@Jaspernoir
Oh my gosh I love this XD Can I be added to the pinglist?
@Jaspernoir
Oh my gosh I love this XD Can I be added to the pinglist?
NZ8D4KR.png
I edit my posts too much because grammar and fixing things that don't sound right. You have been warned. ^^
@SpiceCookie for sure!! Lemme just go make you some popcorn....
@SpiceCookie for sure!! Lemme just go make you some popcorn....

The Melting Pot
[img]http://i.imgur.com/s0xai7b.png[/img] [center][font=consolas][b]DAY FOUR[/b][/font] [item=Dayglo Thresh] [font=monospace]Coli: 1-10 matches[/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43260395][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/432604/43260395.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40977740][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/409778/40977740.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42743511][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/427436/42743511.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]Rubix: Hello, viewers, and welcome to a special challenge episode of ... the Bachelor! I'm your host, Rubix! Tonight, we're putting Phasma and Tetsui to the ultimate test, to see who has the smarts that Sozen so desires in a wife! Sozen: What. Rubix: Well, um, I mean, you said in the break room that you didn't want a girl with the lights on but no change for a $20. That you wanted a girl with some smarts-- Sozen: Wow, okay. And this is what I get for sharing. Rubix: I mean, I just mentioned it to the producers and-- Sozen: I am so sorry.[/center] The regal and noble skydancer is clearly embarrassed, and the ladies Phasma and Tetsui look at each other awkwardly. Sozen pads over to a chaise lounge, and climbs onto it, lounging, in a loungy sort of way. He crosses his front paws in front of him, and rests his head on the arm of the chair, frowning. [center]Rubix: Ladies! Before each of you is a table.[/center] We cut to a wide shot, and yep. That's a table. [center]Rubix: On this table are a mixture of wooden combination blocks, that will fit together in a particular patten. The goal is for you to compete against the other lady dragon to see who can build the tallest tower without toppling it! But there's a catch! You each have the opportunity to pull out planks from the others' towers, foiling their plans! Who has a builder's foresight?-- Tetsui: Like Jenga. Rubix: They're wooden combination blocks. Tetsui: Totally Jenga. Rubix (whispers): We didn't buy the rights to call it Jenga, okay? Tetsui: This is a trainwreck. Rubix: On your mark! Get set! Go![/center] The two lady dragons hesitantly begin building on either side of the table, scooping and swooshing blocks into a hoard around themselves. The towers begin to climb. The camera shows a split screen, close up of each lady's face and the concentration written thereon. It's a heated competition. Tetsui pulls a plank from Phasma's tower, and the whole thing wobbles. [center]Rubix: OOOooo![/center] The background music swells dramatically. Is it going to topple? With Tetsui win this challenge? Phasma's expression goes dark, and flames erupt from her nostrils. The table is engulfed within a few quick moments. The camera cuts to Sozen, who's looking on with huge lightning blue eyes. Shocked and speechless. Tetsui can be heard laughing offscreen, and she flops onto the seat next to Sozen, shaking her poison-speckled head. The sprinklers tick on. [center]Rubix (flatly): What am I even doing here ... Tune in next episode. You... won't want to miss it.[/center] [rule] Shop talk: Phasma + Sozen were leveled up to 5. Tetsui was already level 5 to start, as when i got her I began leveling her to become a ghostbuster, but didn't get far before moving onto other things. Phasma = Dark Bolt replaced Contuse Sozen = I replaced his starter stones with scratch and slash, and gave him Thunder slash Tetsui = Haste They all got some battle stones to celebrate! Both ladies won a heart each. [center][font=monospace]Next time on ... the Bachelor![/font] [item=Raptorik Talonblades][/center] ... Apparently Pinkerton doesn't want me bringing in any new ladies just yet. On with the self-contained drama! [size=2]Pinglist: @MitraSunshine @Chloecat194 @Demonchild77 @Ranmaru @Epioth @Wolfandcrow @InkedMyths @Naerys @vespheree @SpiceCookie[/size]
s0xai7b.png
DAY FOUR
Dayglo Thresh
Coli: 1-10 matches

43260395.png 40977740.png 42743511.png
Rubix:
Hello, viewers, and welcome to a special challenge episode of ... the Bachelor! I'm your host, Rubix! Tonight, we're putting Phasma and Tetsui to the ultimate test, to see who has the smarts that Sozen so desires in a wife!

Sozen:
What.

Rubix:
Well, um, I mean, you said in the break room that you didn't want a girl with the lights on but no change for a $20. That you wanted a girl with some smarts--

Sozen:
Wow, okay. And this is what I get for sharing.

Rubix:
I mean, I just mentioned it to the producers and--

Sozen:
I am so sorry.

The regal and noble skydancer is clearly embarrassed, and the ladies Phasma and Tetsui look at each other awkwardly.

Sozen pads over to a chaise lounge, and climbs onto it, lounging, in a loungy sort of way. He crosses his front paws in front of him, and rests his head on the arm of the chair, frowning.
Rubix:
Ladies! Before each of you is a table.

We cut to a wide shot, and yep. That's a table.
Rubix:
On this table are a mixture of wooden combination blocks, that will fit together in a particular patten. The goal is for you to compete against the other lady dragon to see who can build the tallest tower without toppling it! But there's a catch! You each have the opportunity to pull out planks from the others' towers, foiling their plans! Who has a builder's foresight?--

Tetsui:
Like Jenga.

Rubix:
They're wooden combination blocks.

Tetsui:
Totally Jenga.

Rubix (whispers):
We didn't buy the rights to call it Jenga, okay?

Tetsui:
This is a trainwreck.

Rubix:
On your mark! Get set! Go!

The two lady dragons hesitantly begin building on either side of the table, scooping and swooshing blocks into a hoard around themselves. The towers begin to climb.

The camera shows a split screen, close up of each lady's face and the concentration written thereon.

It's a heated competition.

Tetsui pulls a plank from Phasma's tower, and the whole thing wobbles.
Rubix:
OOOooo!

The background music swells dramatically. Is it going to topple? With Tetsui win this challenge?

Phasma's expression goes dark, and flames erupt from her nostrils. The table is engulfed within a few quick moments.

The camera cuts to Sozen, who's looking on with huge lightning blue eyes. Shocked and speechless.

Tetsui can be heard laughing offscreen, and she flops onto the seat next to Sozen, shaking her poison-speckled head.

The sprinklers tick on.
Rubix (flatly):
What am I even doing here ...
Tune in next episode. You... won't want to miss it.

Shop talk:
Phasma + Sozen were leveled up to 5. Tetsui was already level 5 to start, as when i got her I began leveling her to become a ghostbuster, but didn't get far before moving onto other things.

Phasma = Dark Bolt replaced Contuse
Sozen = I replaced his starter stones with scratch and slash, and gave him Thunder slash
Tetsui = Haste

They all got some battle stones to celebrate! Both ladies won a heart each.
Next time on ... the Bachelor!
Raptorik Talonblades

... Apparently Pinkerton doesn't want me bringing in any new ladies just yet. On with the self-contained drama!

Pinglist:
@MitraSunshine @Chloecat194 @Demonchild77 @Ranmaru @Epioth @Wolfandcrow @InkedMyths @Naerys @vespheree @SpiceCookie

The Melting Pot
[img]http://i.imgur.com/dHM3tRv.png[/img] [center][b][font=consolas]DAY FIVE[/font] [item=raptorik talonblades] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41110054][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/411101/41110054.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32860562][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/328606/32860562.png[/img][/url][/center] EXTERIOR. THE TRADING POST. MIDDAY. While chaos and mass hysteria was ensuing back at the Bachelor mansion, our favourite fluffy tundra was taking a wander through the Trading Post. The Thundercrack Carnivale had started, and seeing as she was born in the Shifting Expanse, Kaz wanted to see everything! She sipped some lemonade and meandering through the dusty streets, looking for something that would catch her eye. The camera pans through the masses, so many dragons, all looking for the next cool thing! The music is dramatic and exciting, hopeful and invigorating. It swells and the camera stops on a tent bedecked with stars. The camera switches back to Kaz's face, a close up, and those big gorgeous eyes? [b]They're sparkling.[/b] She enters the tent, and we- the viewers- follow her. Inside is a mysterious and beautiful pearlcatcher. [center]Madame Zostra: Hello, young one. Would you like your fortune told? You look like there is a question weighing you down. The price is only ten charged sprockets.[/center] Kaz nods, and digs through her satchel. She produces the festival currency, and sets the gears on the table, and then takes a seat, ears twitching. She leans forward. Madame Zostra leans forward. The camera zooms in. [center]Kaz: So, I'm sort of falling in love with this guy, but I have some competition. What can I do to really make him see how super special I am?[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0GeG2ta.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/7xMYsqN.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/iVu0Z1M.png[/img][/center] Cards are placed on the table in front of Kaz, and she doesn't understand what they mean, but they're super cool! Madame Zostra reads them. [center]Madame Zostra: You have been diligently carving a place in their heart, but do not rest on past efforts alone. Matters of the heart require persistence to build up your relationship. Consider ways to break them out of how they currently view you to take the next step! Kaz: Oh. So I have to be ... not me?[/center] Madame Zostra says nothing further, but gives Kaz an encouraging smile. Kaz nods again, and picks up her cup of lemonade, sipping on the straw thoughtfully. She gets up from the table, and moves to leave the tent. [rule] [center][font=monospace]Next time on .... the Bachelor![/font] [item=Twitching Leg Bones][/center] So for the Thundercrack Carnivale, Lightning is offering custom tarot fortunes, and I had to go see what was up with that! Kaz, being the ridiculously cute ragamuffin she is, seemed like the person one to go check out the bazaar and take what the tarot cards said to heart. Want your dragon's fortune read? The link is [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2488023]HERE![/url] [size=2]Pinglist: @MitraSunshine @Chloecat194 @Demonchild77 @Ranmaru @Epioth @Wolfandcrow @InkedMyths @Naerys @vespheree @SpiceCookie[/size]
dHM3tRv.png
DAY FIVE
Raptorik Talonblades

41110054.png 32860562.png

EXTERIOR. THE TRADING POST. MIDDAY. While chaos and mass hysteria was ensuing back at the Bachelor mansion, our favourite fluffy tundra was taking a wander through the Trading Post. The Thundercrack Carnivale had started, and seeing as she was born in the Shifting Expanse, Kaz wanted to see everything!

She sipped some lemonade and meandering through the dusty streets, looking for something that would catch her eye. The camera pans through the masses, so many dragons, all looking for the next cool thing!

The music is dramatic and exciting, hopeful and invigorating. It swells and the camera stops on a tent bedecked with stars.

The camera switches back to Kaz's face, a close up, and those big gorgeous eyes? They're sparkling.

She enters the tent, and we- the viewers- follow her. Inside is a mysterious and beautiful pearlcatcher.
Madame Zostra:
Hello, young one. Would you like your fortune told? You look like there is a question weighing you down.
The price is only ten charged sprockets.

Kaz nods, and digs through her satchel. She produces the festival currency, and sets the gears on the table, and then takes a seat, ears twitching.

She leans forward.

Madame Zostra leans forward.

The camera zooms in.
Kaz:
So, I'm sort of falling in love with this guy, but I have some competition. What can I do to really make him see how super special I am?
0GeG2ta.png7xMYsqN.pngiVu0Z1M.png

Cards are placed on the table in front of Kaz, and she doesn't understand what they mean, but they're super cool! Madame Zostra reads them.
Madame Zostra:
You have been diligently carving a place in their heart, but do not rest on past efforts alone. Matters of the heart require persistence to build up your relationship. Consider ways to break them out of how they currently view you to take the next step!

Kaz:
Oh. So I have to be ... not me?

Madame Zostra says nothing further, but gives Kaz an encouraging smile.

Kaz nods again, and picks up her cup of lemonade, sipping on the straw thoughtfully. She gets up from the table, and moves to leave the tent.

Next time on .... the Bachelor!
Twitching Leg Bones

So for the Thundercrack Carnivale, Lightning is offering custom tarot fortunes, and I had to go see what was up with that! Kaz, being the ridiculously cute ragamuffin she is, seemed like the person one to go check out the bazaar and take what the tarot cards said to heart.

Want your dragon's fortune read? The link is HERE!

Pinglist:
@MitraSunshine @Chloecat194 @Demonchild77 @Ranmaru @Epioth @Wolfandcrow @InkedMyths @Naerys @vespheree @SpiceCookie

The Melting Pot
[img]http://i.imgur.com/L2mfHet.png[/img] [center][b][font=consolas]DAY SIX[/B][/font] [item=twitching leg bones][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43260395][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/432604/43260395.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41110054][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/411101/41110054.png[/img][/url][/center] INTERIOR. A LAVISH BATHROOM. Kaz looks at herself in the mirror, fixing up her pastel tufts of fur, just so. We're zoomed in on her face, and she looks different? Nice. The camera pulls back and we see Kaz has given herself sort of a makeover. Gone are her bright rogue covers, and she wears some sparkly citrine jewelry that compliments her sparkling eyes, and a diaphanous sylvan dress. She must have picked them up yesterday in the trading post after her reading. [center]Madame Zostra (voiceover): [i]You have been diligently carving a place in their heart, but do not rest on past efforts alone. Matters of the heart require persistence to build up your relationship. Consider ways to break them out of how they currently view you to take the next step![/i] Kaz: He'll love me, now.[/center] CUT SCENE. EXTERIOR. A grand stone patio, with French bistro inspired metal tables. Our hero, Sozen, sits with a cup of espresso before him, his gaze intent and looking out at the Sea of A Thousand Currents. We hold on him, and just take in how handsome he is. Romantic music begins to swell, and once he hears it, he sighs, and looks towards the doors leading out onto the patio. They swing open, and there is Kaz! Looking radiant! And sparkly. The sun is beginning to set, reflecting off the water and she's quite pretty, to be honest. [center]Sozen: Wow. Kaz: Oh Sozen! I'm so happy to find you! I mean... hello.[/center] The sweet tundra sashays forward towards the skydancer, and her silken dress moves with the breeze. Kaz takes a seat at the table across from Sozen. [center]Sozen: Kaz, what-- Kaz: Ah ah! It's Lady Katherine, please. Sozen: Um. Okay? [i]Lady Katherine,[/i] what is this? Kaz: I thought with your noble heritage and upbringing, you deserved a mate who was equally as noble and fine as you. I hope this is more to your liking? Sozen: Kaz, I-- Kaz: Lady Katherine! Sozen: Okay, Lady Katherine, it's never been about looks. Kaz: I see the way you look at Phasma. And at Tetsui. They're prettier than me. More regal. More... elegant. I am none of those things. I'm just a fluffy tundra. Sozen: You're beautiful. Kaz: Now I am. Sozen: No. Kaz, listen to me. I adore your spirit, your [i]joie de vivre[/i], your laugh, and your sparkle. Kaz: Everyone like my eyes. Sozen: Not your eyes. Though those are nice too. But your inner sparkle, Kaz.[/center] Kaz looks up at him, and it's clear she's never heard such nice things said about her before. [center]Kaz: ....[/center] Sozen gets up from his spot, espresso forgotten and moves over to our adorable little pastel tundra. He kisses her softly. [center]Sozen: I like Kaz. Not Lady Katherine, or whoever else you pretend to be. It's Kaz who is winning my heart, okay? Kaz: Okay.[/center] [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c6f30c4e5e0d94fe7857b363cdc74db7/tumblr_pbm34e3UN41xpp0t6o8_500.png[/img][/center] [rule] [center][font=monospace]Next time on ... the Bachelor![/font] [item=berserker][/center] YAS, FINALLY. Death Streak, dun dun dun! Today I wanted to show off Kaz's tundra puff! Well, I actually ordered it for her brother (I believe she's mentioned him), but since they have the same colours and genes, she took it for herself. Oh, Kaz. Ever wondered just how fluffy a tundra's winter coat could get? Order one for yourself, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2465462/1]HERE![/url] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0HyfY68.png[/img][/center] Also, I got a button made because why not, which I'll stick on all the contestants bio's, and Sozen's ofc. Let the calamity and craziness continue! [size=2]Pinglist: @MitraSunshine @Chloecat194 @Demonchild77 @Ranmaru @Epioth @Wolfandcrow @InkedMyths @Naerys @vespheree @SpiceCookie[/size]
L2mfHet.png
DAY SIX
Twitching Leg Bones
43260395.png41110054.png

INTERIOR. A LAVISH BATHROOM. Kaz looks at herself in the mirror, fixing up her pastel tufts of fur, just so. We're zoomed in on her face, and she looks different? Nice. The camera pulls back and we see Kaz has given herself sort of a makeover. Gone are her bright rogue covers, and she wears some sparkly citrine jewelry that compliments her sparkling eyes, and a diaphanous sylvan dress.

She must have picked them up yesterday in the trading post after her reading.
Madame Zostra (voiceover):
You have been diligently carving a place in their heart, but do not rest on past efforts alone. Matters of the heart require persistence to build up your relationship. Consider ways to break them out of how they currently view you to take the next step!

Kaz:
He'll love me, now.

CUT SCENE. EXTERIOR. A grand stone patio, with French bistro inspired metal tables. Our hero, Sozen, sits with a cup of espresso before him, his gaze intent and looking out at the Sea of A Thousand Currents. We hold on him, and just take in how handsome he is.

Romantic music begins to swell, and once he hears it, he sighs, and looks towards the doors leading out onto the patio.

They swing open, and there is Kaz! Looking radiant! And sparkly. The sun is beginning to set, reflecting off the water and she's quite pretty, to be honest.
Sozen:
Wow.

Kaz:
Oh Sozen! I'm so happy to find you! I mean... hello.

The sweet tundra sashays forward towards the skydancer, and her silken dress moves with the breeze.

Kaz takes a seat at the table across from Sozen.
Sozen:
Kaz, what--

Kaz:
Ah ah! It's Lady Katherine, please.

Sozen:
Um. Okay? Lady Katherine, what is this?

Kaz:
I thought with your noble heritage and upbringing, you deserved a mate who was equally as noble and fine as you. I hope this is more to your liking?

Sozen:
Kaz, I--

Kaz:
Lady Katherine!

Sozen:
Okay, Lady Katherine, it's never been about looks.

Kaz:
I see the way you look at Phasma. And at Tetsui. They're prettier than me. More regal. More... elegant. I am none of those things. I'm just a fluffy tundra.

Sozen:
You're beautiful.

Kaz:
Now I am.

Sozen:
No. Kaz, listen to me. I adore your spirit, your joie de vivre, your laugh, and your sparkle.

Kaz:
Everyone like my eyes.

Sozen:
Not your eyes. Though those are nice too. But your inner sparkle, Kaz.

Kaz looks up at him, and it's clear she's never heard such nice things said about her before.
Kaz:

Sozen gets up from his spot, espresso forgotten and moves over to our adorable little pastel tundra.

He kisses her softly.
Sozen:
I like Kaz. Not Lady Katherine, or whoever else you pretend to be.
It's Kaz who is winning my heart, okay?

Kaz:
Okay.
tumblr_pbm34e3UN41xpp0t6o8_500.png

Berserker

YAS, FINALLY. Death Streak, dun dun dun!

Today I wanted to show off Kaz's tundra puff! Well, I actually ordered it for her brother (I believe she's mentioned him), but since they have the same colours and genes, she took it for herself. Oh, Kaz.

Ever wondered just how fluffy a tundra's winter coat could get? Order one for yourself, HERE!
0HyfY68.png

Also, I got a button made because why not, which I'll stick on all the contestants bio's, and Sozen's ofc. Let the calamity and craziness continue!

Pinglist:

The Melting Pot
[img]http://i.imgur.com/s0xai7b.png[/img] [center][font=consolas][b]DAY SEVEN[/b][/font] [item=Berserker] [font=monospace]DEATH STREAK![/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40977740][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/409778/40977740.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42743511][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/427436/42743511.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41110054][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/411101/41110054.png[/img][/url][/center] EXTERIOR: THE SEA OF A THOUSAND CURRENTS, beach, shoreline. Daytime. High noon. We're on a dock, overlooking a coral reef and a beautiful vista. All our dragons are there: our host, Rubix, our bachelor, Sozen; and the three current contestants. [center]Rubix: Hello, ladies. Ladies: Hello, Rubix. Rubix: In this contest, players will dive from a platform to retrieve shells and rocks from the floor of the ocean. But not just any shells and rocks! Very specific shells and rocks, actually. Each beautiful lady has been given their own small list of what are applicable items to collect. The challenge today is to complete this list the fastest. The contestant who finishes first will win a one-on-one date with Sozen, dinner and a show on a cruise ship![/center] A closeup of Kaz, all a-flutter. Phasma and Tetsui simply nod. [center]Rubix: On your mark. Get set. Dive![/center] The three lady dragons dove into the water, and as they descended, the murk grew darker, impeding their vision. Hidden along the beautiful coral reef were all manner of brightly coloured fish, and seashells. The music is dramatic, and the tension is fierce. Will they find the seashells? How often will they have to come up for air? Will Kaz's fluffy coat be a disservice and weigh her down? Phasma seems to have a good headstart - perhaps her shadow eyes are more in tune with seeing through the depths and darkness. She has a lead, making a few dives, and her collection of seashells on the dock soon grows. But Tetsui the water dragon soon pulls ahead, and bursts from the water onto the dock. Seashells in hand. She was born in the Leviathan Trench, and had the advantage all along. The nocturnes chest heaved as she took in gasps, and Rubix came to help her to her feet. [center]Rubix: Congratulations are in order, Tetsui! You've won a special date with our bachelor! Tetsui: I'm so excited-- Rubix: Look, you can hardly contain yourself! Tetsui (flatly): ... I quiver with anticipation. Rubix: This is so special![/center] In the background, a soaking wet and completely disheveled tundra climbs onto the dock, and flops down, exhausted. There are small shells, and seaweed wrapped in her fur tufts. Phasma is perched on the edge of the dock, glaring out at the sea. Menacingly. Sozen moves over to talk to her, but we don't stay to listen to what's said. [rule] Tetsui and Kaz leveled up, to 6 and 5 respectively. Kaz was given Bolster. Got very close to losing Tetsui there about halfway through. I shrieked, not gonna lie. All three lady dragons are awarded 1 heart. I apologize for the radio silence... it's been tricksy thinking up what to do for these death streaks. Oh. Did I say plural? Because..... [center][font=monospace]Next time on ... the Bachelor![/font] [item=berserker][/center] ... I GOT 2 BERSERKERS IN A ROW FROM PINKERTON WAT WAT ... [b]WAT.[/b] Pinkerton, why? I want [b]new[/b] dragons to add to the show. I don't want to lose these ones yet >> *sigh* [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0HyfY68.png[/img][/center] [size=2]Pinglist: @MitraSunshine @Chloecat194 @Demonchild77 @Ranmaru @Epioth @Wolfandcrow @InkedMyths @Naerys @vespheree @SpiceCookie[/size]
s0xai7b.png
DAY SEVEN
Berserker
DEATH STREAK!

40977740.png 42743511.png 41110054.png

EXTERIOR: THE SEA OF A THOUSAND CURRENTS, beach, shoreline. Daytime. High noon.

We're on a dock, overlooking a coral reef and a beautiful vista. All our dragons are there: our host, Rubix, our bachelor, Sozen; and the three current contestants.
Rubix:
Hello, ladies.

Ladies:
Hello, Rubix.

Rubix:
In this contest, players will dive from a platform to retrieve shells and rocks from the floor of the ocean. But not just any shells and rocks! Very specific shells and rocks, actually. Each beautiful lady has been given their own small list of what are applicable items to collect.

The challenge today is to complete this list the fastest. The contestant who finishes first will win a one-on-one date with Sozen, dinner and a show on a cruise ship!

A closeup of Kaz, all a-flutter. Phasma and Tetsui simply nod.
Rubix:
On your mark. Get set. Dive!

The three lady dragons dove into the water, and as they descended, the murk grew darker, impeding their vision. Hidden along the beautiful coral reef were all manner of brightly coloured fish, and seashells.

The music is dramatic, and the tension is fierce. Will they find the seashells? How often will they have to come up for air? Will Kaz's fluffy coat be a disservice and weigh her down?

Phasma seems to have a good headstart - perhaps her shadow eyes are more in tune with seeing through the depths and darkness. She has a lead, making a few dives, and her collection of seashells on the dock soon grows.

But Tetsui the water dragon soon pulls ahead, and bursts from the water onto the dock. Seashells in hand. She was born in the Leviathan Trench, and had the advantage all along. The nocturnes chest heaved as she took in gasps, and Rubix came to help her to her feet.
Rubix:
Congratulations are in order, Tetsui! You've won a special date with our bachelor!

Tetsui:
I'm so excited--

Rubix:
Look, you can hardly contain yourself!

Tetsui (flatly):
... I quiver with anticipation.

Rubix:
This is so special!

In the background, a soaking wet and completely disheveled tundra climbs onto the dock, and flops down, exhausted. There are small shells, and seaweed wrapped in her fur tufts.

Phasma is perched on the edge of the dock, glaring out at the sea. Menacingly. Sozen moves over to talk to her, but we don't stay to listen to what's said.

Tetsui and Kaz leveled up, to 6 and 5 respectively.
Kaz was given Bolster.

Got very close to losing Tetsui there about halfway through. I shrieked, not gonna lie.

All three lady dragons are awarded 1 heart.

I apologize for the radio silence... it's been tricksy thinking up what to do for these death streaks. Oh. Did I say plural? Because.....
Berserker

... I GOT 2 BERSERKERS IN A ROW FROM PINKERTON
WAT
WAT
... WAT.

Pinkerton, why?

I want new dragons to add to the show. I don't want to lose these ones yet >> *sigh*
0HyfY68.png

Pinglist:

The Melting Pot
F
F
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16