Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pink] The Bachelor- FIN *Audition now!*
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
[img]http://i.imgur.com/L2mfHet.png[/img] [center][font=consolas][b]DAY TWENTY-NINE[/b][/font] [item=Granite Fragment] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24454565][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/244546/24454565.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43260395][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/432604/43260395.png[/img][/url][/center] INTERIOR. THE LIBRARY. Maximum, our fluffy pink tundra friend, sits sprawled in a huge chair [s]like in Blue's Clues[/s], his mage's peony hat is askew and he looks concerned. Sitting across from him, sprawled elegantly on the chaise lounge, is Sozen. His front paws are crossed and his shoulders are slumped. He is heartbroken. [center]Sozen: I just... This was supposed to be a stupid little show, some weird inconsequential game that I don't even know how I got roped into ... It wasn't supposed to mean anything. Maximum: You wanted a hero's journey -- Sozen: But I didn't want anyone to die for me! Maximum: ... Dragons die everyday. Especially when they stand up for what they believe in. Sozen: ..... Maximum: Your father knows this. Sozen: I never thought this show would affect me this way. These women... and men... I have developed feelings for them. Some of them, I could fall in love with. Some of them broke my heart when they left, and it's been so difficult to try and recover. It was never my intention to hurt anyone. And I certainly never wanted anyone to die for me. I am a warrior! I should be the one... Maximum: You'd trade places with those who've been lost? Sozen: No. I don't know. It shouldn't have gone like this. Kaz.. Tetsui.. Thanatos.. Phasma. I don't know what's going on. I cared for all of them. Yes, including Phasma. I heard what the dragonesses said about her - but to me, Phasma was different. We had a connection. She was stark and brutal and focused. All traits a warrior's wife should have. Maximum: What about Sif? She's the one your father has chosen for you. Sozen: ...... Sif is a good match for me. Our lineages are destined to be together. It's what's meant to happen. Maximum: But are you happy? Would you be happy with her?[/center] Our hero sat for several long moments, the camera minutely closing in on his crystalline features, and there was a micro expression of a wince before he looked off to the side. With a sigh, he rose to his feet. [center]Sozen: I have a wedding to prepare for. Excuse me.[/center] Dramatic music swells! [rule] [i](As a note, when I was pulling the items for these episodes about 2 weeks+ in advance, I didn’t have an accurate up-to-date tally of current contestants, and therefore didn’t notice when we hit this point when we had three left, which should have triggered the Final Rose Ceremony and end-game. … So I drew another item from pinkerton, and I carried on…)[/i] [center][font=monospace]Next time on … the Bachelor![/font] [item=Navy Head Wrap][/center] Oh okay. *rolls RNG* What. … What? [size=5][i]WHAT.[/i][/size] [b]RNG[/b]…. Sometimes, I don’t even know what’s going on. *sigh* Rubix, take it away! [center]Rubix (voiceover): [i]A familiar face comes back to the mansion, looking for a second chance… What does this mean for the contestants in play?[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40977740][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/409778/40977740.png[/img][/url] ♥♥♥♥ [b]WELCOME BACK TETSUI TO THE SHOW![/b] [img]http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/what-a-twist-gif-19.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0HyfY68.png[/img][/center] [size=2]Pinglist: @MitraSunshine @Chloecat194 @Demonchild77 @Ranmaru @Epioth @Wolfandcrow @InkedMyths @Naerys @vespheree @SpiceCookie @WishUponADragon @AquaCascade @GarlondIronworks[/size]
L2mfHet.png
DAY TWENTY-NINE
Granite Fragment
24454565.png43260395.png

INTERIOR. THE LIBRARY. Maximum, our fluffy pink tundra friend, sits sprawled in a huge chair like in Blue's Clues, his mage's peony hat is askew and he looks concerned.

Sitting across from him, sprawled elegantly on the chaise lounge, is Sozen. His front paws are crossed and his shoulders are slumped. He is heartbroken.
Sozen:
I just... This was supposed to be a stupid little show, some weird inconsequential game that I don't even know how I got roped into ... It wasn't supposed to mean anything.

Maximum:
You wanted a hero's journey --

Sozen:
But I didn't want anyone to die for me!

Maximum:
... Dragons die everyday. Especially when they stand up for what they believe in.

Sozen:

Maximum:
Your father knows this.

Sozen:
I never thought this show would affect me this way. These women... and men... I have developed feelings for them. Some of them, I could fall in love with. Some of them broke my heart when they left, and it's been so difficult to try and recover.
It was never my intention to hurt anyone. And I certainly never wanted anyone to die for me.
I am a warrior! I should be the one...

Maximum:
You'd trade places with those who've been lost?

Sozen:
No. I don't know. It shouldn't have gone like this. Kaz.. Tetsui.. Thanatos.. Phasma. I don't know what's going on. I cared for all of them.
Yes, including Phasma. I heard what the dragonesses said about her - but to me, Phasma was different. We had a connection. She was stark and brutal and focused. All traits a warrior's wife should have.

Maximum:
What about Sif? She's the one your father has chosen for you.

Sozen:
...... Sif is a good match for me. Our lineages are destined to be together. It's what's meant to happen.

Maximum:
But are you happy? Would you be happy with her?

Our hero sat for several long moments, the camera minutely closing in on his crystalline features, and there was a micro expression of a wince before he looked off to the side. With a sigh, he rose to his feet.
Sozen:
I have a wedding to prepare for. Excuse me.

Dramatic music swells!

(As a note, when I was pulling the items for these episodes about 2 weeks+ in advance, I didn’t have an accurate up-to-date tally of current contestants, and therefore didn’t notice when we hit this point when we had three left, which should have triggered the Final Rose Ceremony and end-game.

… So I drew another item from pinkerton, and I carried on…)

Next time on … the Bachelor!
Navy Head Wrap

Oh okay.

*rolls RNG*

What.
… What?

WHAT.

RNG…. Sometimes, I don’t even know what’s going on.

*sigh*

Rubix, take it away!
Rubix (voiceover):
A familiar face comes back to the mansion, looking for a second chance…
What does this mean for the contestants in play?

40977740.png
♥♥♥♥

WELCOME BACK TETSUI TO THE SHOW!

what-a-twist-gif-19.gif

0HyfY68.png

Pinglist:
@MitraSunshine @Chloecat194 @Demonchild77 @Ranmaru @Epioth @Wolfandcrow @InkedMyths @Naerys @vespheree @SpiceCookie @WishUponADragon @AquaCascade @GarlondIronworks

qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
MAH GURL MAH BABY MAH SWEET INKY GURL SHE'S FINALLY COMING BACK
MAH GURL MAH BABY MAH SWEET INKY GURL SHE'S FINALLY COMING BACK
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_251.png ~+3 hrs FR Time
~I'm Very Awkward, Just Ignore It
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
*screams* WHAT
*screams* WHAT
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
@MitraSunshine @InkedMyths I HAVE BEEN SITTING ON THIS FOR 2 WEEKS AND IT'S TEARING ME APART LISA.
@MitraSunshine @InkedMyths I HAVE BEEN SITTING ON THIS FOR 2 WEEKS AND IT'S TEARING ME APART LISA.

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Jaspernoir

MY BABY!!!! TETSUI!!! XD Omg how will this all play out!?!? I'm so excited lol :3
My face is the Doctor's lol xD
@Jaspernoir

MY BABY!!!! TETSUI!!! XD Omg how will this all play out!?!? I'm so excited lol :3
My face is the Doctor's lol xD
VYQwMuq.gif
THIS IS THE KIND OF PLOT TWIST I LIVE FOR
THIS IS THE KIND OF PLOT TWIST I LIVE FOR
duHgkuH.png
@Wolfandcrow WHO DO YOU CHOOSE

@bonibaru I AIM TO PLEASE~~~~~~~~~
@Wolfandcrow WHO DO YOU CHOOSE

@bonibaru I AIM TO PLEASE~~~~~~~~~