Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Cutthroat Kitchen Mafia - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@crateshya sign me up as a player if theres room!
@crateshya sign me up as a player if theres room!
Could I spectate please
Could I spectate please
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@crateshya can I still sign up as a spectator?
@crateshya can I still sign up as a spectator?
l6jLd4V.png
I would like to spectate!
I would like to spectate!
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
I would love to spectate!
I would love to spectate!
SuZxDTE.png
@crateshya

Sadly, I have to be removed from the players list. It happens there are some unexpected things coming up next month. i wouldn't be able to give this game the attention it deserves.

I would love to spectate though!
@crateshya

Sadly, I have to be removed from the players list. It happens there are some unexpected things coming up next month. i wouldn't be able to give this game the attention it deserves.

I would love to spectate though!
JUqGEEnK_o.png
________[/url]TWUOxzI.png______
@crateshya
Could you please sign me up as a spectator?
@crateshya
Could you please sign me up as a spectator?
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@crateshya - I need to drop from being a player due to RL issues
@crateshya - I need to drop from being a player due to RL issues
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@LadySiren @Limelight @starrynite @WispWolf @OpalNova @smilefires @ishanyx @Selah @brighteningskies @amapup @Solanceae @JohnnieBoyo @StormDreamer @Stanari @AureaImperatrix @StarCookies @Arelia @Demetre @JoYoon @SelenaSilverwolf @B00KW0RM @DJFeather @Moonwater @LibraryWhale @Departure @Firo @heartcrusher1 @Eialyne @VivaFariy @QiEclipse @Rosetta248 @Alastriona1 @Tirea @AWB @clw23 @Roenais @Syceris @Avante @Xoanon @Als

@kirkfan2255 @abyssum @Journey @shadowlugia711

Apologies for the delay- real life work situations have been a bit of a butt and the festival kind of meant there wasn't time to respond here.

After some consideration and keeping track of the player list, we don't have enough players to go forward. It's unfortunate, but I do think the timing of the game is bad for a lot of people from what I've been hearing. Ultimately, I would like to run this when people feel they have the proper amount of time, and can be dedicated to a game such as this.

Furthermore, my personal health has recently suffered, due to work. They've also been completely ignoring what I've put in for time off. This would affect my ability to be around for lockdown/end of the day on multiple days, and while some of the comods have expressed that it would be ok to handle on their own, it simply doesn't feel fair to them as the main moderator to leave them for multiple days to handle all of the actions.

That being said, the game will not be running at this time. There will be a game coming up for Thundercrack Carnivale, in case any of you are still interested in playing a festival game, so that's something to look forward to.

Regardless of this news, I hope you all have a wonderful remainder of Brightshine Jubilee!
@LadySiren @Limelight @starrynite @WispWolf @OpalNova @smilefires @ishanyx @Selah @brighteningskies @amapup @Solanceae @JohnnieBoyo @StormDreamer @Stanari @AureaImperatrix @StarCookies @Arelia @Demetre @JoYoon @SelenaSilverwolf @B00KW0RM @DJFeather @Moonwater @LibraryWhale @Departure @Firo @heartcrusher1 @Eialyne @VivaFariy @QiEclipse @Rosetta248 @Alastriona1 @Tirea @AWB @clw23 @Roenais @Syceris @Avante @Xoanon @Als

@kirkfan2255 @abyssum @Journey @shadowlugia711

Apologies for the delay- real life work situations have been a bit of a butt and the festival kind of meant there wasn't time to respond here.

After some consideration and keeping track of the player list, we don't have enough players to go forward. It's unfortunate, but I do think the timing of the game is bad for a lot of people from what I've been hearing. Ultimately, I would like to run this when people feel they have the proper amount of time, and can be dedicated to a game such as this.

Furthermore, my personal health has recently suffered, due to work. They've also been completely ignoring what I've put in for time off. This would affect my ability to be around for lockdown/end of the day on multiple days, and while some of the comods have expressed that it would be ok to handle on their own, it simply doesn't feel fair to them as the main moderator to leave them for multiple days to handle all of the actions.

That being said, the game will not be running at this time. There will be a game coming up for Thundercrack Carnivale, in case any of you are still interested in playing a festival game, so that's something to look forward to.

Regardless of this news, I hope you all have a wonderful remainder of Brightshine Jubilee!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
Hey, thanks for trying! It's a shame that we didn't have enough players, but even if we did, your health should come before that!
Hope you get well soon!
Hey, thanks for trying! It's a shame that we didn't have enough players, but even if we did, your health should come before that!
Hope you get well soon!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9