Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coliseum Scavenger Hunt!
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 195 196
@XxSwiftwaterxX
Yes. It's open to everyone.
@XxSwiftwaterxX
Yes. It's open to everyone.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
[quote name="sky09" date="2018-12-11 23:29:28" ] [quote name="@katoteros" date="2018-12-08 14:13:34" ] Hnggg still working on Scorched Forest since I [s]hate myself[/s] am trying to go in order of venue ;-; All these players getting unhatched eggs </3 you guys are super luckyyyy CONGRATS :D [/quote] You're not alone in the Scorched forest! I've been [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/51#post_35210541]stuck grinding there[/url] on and off since August, with no sign of a cape yet. Of course, I did get the venue specific capes in two other venues where that's not the item I need. There is [i]some[/i] good loot in the forest though. When you're there long enough, you eventually get an egg or gene instead of the usual ruby rings and skin crates. [/quote] Ugh lol at least I have *something* to look forward to with it hahah
sky09 wrote on 2018-12-11 23:29:28:
@katoteros wrote on 2018-12-08 14:13:34:
Hnggg still working on Scorched Forest since I hate myself am trying to go in order of venue ;-;

All these players getting unhatched eggs </3 you guys are super luckyyyy CONGRATS :D

You're not alone in the Scorched forest! I've been stuck grinding there on and off since August, with no sign of a cape yet. Of course, I did get the venue specific capes in two other venues where that's not the item I need. There is some good loot in the forest though. When you're there long enough, you eventually get an egg or gene instead of the usual ruby rings and skin crates.

Ugh lol at least I have *something* to look forward to with it hahah
tumblr_n6xwujrYxg1rd5h0co1_500.png
|The Gauntlet|
FR +3
Ruinsstone obtained! ^^ [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/6424bc24b6d97c495856eaa94d1590bf/tumblr_pjonk5IAMA1uz91gbo1_540.png[/img]
Ruinsstone obtained! ^^

tumblr_pjonk5IAMA1uz91gbo1_540.png
[quote name="@Louretta" date="2018-12-13 08:10:04" ] Ruinsstone obtained! ^^ [/quote] Ahaha ruinsstone indeed! Congrats! I've just got 6 ventsstones and a poolsstone so far...
@Louretta wrote on 2018-12-13 08:10:04:
Ruinsstone obtained! ^^

Ahaha ruinsstone indeed! Congrats!

I've just got 6 ventsstones and a poolsstone so far...
nInTqKu.png
[quote name="@katoteros" date="2018-12-08 14:13:34" ] Hnggg still working on Scorched Forest since I hate myself am trying to go in order of venue ;-; All these players getting unhatched eggs </3 you guys are super luckyyyy CONGRATS :D [/quote] You'll get some great stuff eventually! And then it'll be "augh, this is great but it's not what I [i]need![/i]" Or "wrong venue!" I haven't made any visible progress in [i]months[/i] because of this, but I'm still getting some great loot and having a lot of fun. :D Good luck!
Hnggg still working on Scorched Forest since I hate myself am trying to go in order of venue ;-;

All these players getting unhatched eggs </3 you guys are super luckyyyy CONGRATS :D

You'll get some great stuff eventually! And then it'll be "augh, this is great but it's not what I need!" Or "wrong venue!" I haven't made any visible progress in months because of this, but I'm still getting some great loot and having a lot of fun. :D

Good luck!
[quote name="mothscale" date="2018-12-13 10:39:24" ] [quote name="@katoteros" date="2018-12-08 14:13:34" ] Hnggg still working on Scorched Forest since I hate myself am trying to go in order of venue ;-; All these players getting unhatched eggs </3 you guys are super luckyyyy CONGRATS :D [/quote] You'll get some great stuff eventually! And then it'll be "augh, this is great but it's not what I [i]need![/i]" Or "wrong venue!" I haven't made any visible progress in [i]months[/i] because of this, but I'm still getting some great loot and having a lot of fun. :D Good luck! [/quote] Hahaha I already had morph and eliminate drop in the way wrong venues rip. Lmao I just remembered I got Bloodscale shoulder guards last night when it coulda been the CaPe LOL Good luck to you too!
mothscale wrote on 2018-12-13 10:39:24:

You'll get some great stuff eventually! And then it'll be "augh, this is great but it's not what I need!" Or "wrong venue!" I haven't made any visible progress in months because of this, but I'm still getting some great loot and having a lot of fun. :D

Good luck!

Hahaha I already had morph and eliminate drop in the way wrong venues rip.

Lmao I just remembered I got Bloodscale shoulder guards last night when it coulda been the CaPe LOL

Good luck to you too!
|The Gauntlet|
FR +3
Ooh count me in! I’m working on leveling a new team of gen 2 fodder rescues so this will definitely help keep me motivated!
Ooh count me in! I’m working on leveling a new team of gen 2 fodder rescues so this will definitely help keep me motivated!
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
[quote name="katoteros" date="2018-12-13 12:01:39" ] [quote name="mothscale" date="2018-12-13 10:39:24" ] [quote name="@katoteros" date="2018-12-08 14:13:34" ] Hnggg still working on Scorched Forest since I hate myself am trying to go in order of venue ;-; All these players getting unhatched eggs </3 you guys are super luckyyyy CONGRATS :D [/quote] You'll get some great stuff eventually! And then it'll be "augh, this is great but it's not what I [i]need![/i]" Or "wrong venue!" I haven't made any visible progress in [i]months[/i] because of this, but I'm still getting some great loot and having a lot of fun. :D Good luck! [/quote] Hahaha I already had morph and eliminate drop in the way wrong venues rip. Good luck to you too! [/quote] I too have experienced this, getting morph and python in the wrong venue. No eggs yet. Happy hunting!
katoteros wrote on 2018-12-13 12:01:39:
mothscale wrote on 2018-12-13 10:39:24:

Good luck!

Hahaha I already had morph and eliminate drop in the way wrong venues rip.

Good luck to you too!
I too have experienced this, getting morph and python in the wrong venue. No eggs yet.

Happy hunting!
Y02PS6v.png
@Lourette, has anyone completed this challenge? :o just curious

@Alize technically Python, Morph AND elim dropped in the wrong venues for me lol. Python was before I was committed to the challenge though lol
@Lourette, has anyone completed this challenge? :o just curious

@Alize technically Python, Morph AND elim dropped in the wrong venues for me lol. Python was before I was committed to the challenge though lol
|The Gauntlet|
FR +3
@katoteros
Nope, nobody has finished yet.
@katoteros
Nope, nobody has finished yet.
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 195 196