Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Real Life Scavenger Hunt - Closed
@JinxMoonstone - No worries. Congratulations on completing everything!!!! It's up to you if you want to update your masterpost. I have all your points recorded now so you can edit it if you want to ^_^
@JinxMoonstone - No worries. Congratulations on completing everything!!!! It's up to you if you want to update your masterpost. I have all your points recorded now so you can edit it if you want to ^_^
yMwAJm4.gif9X6Ea51.png22M3FLu.png
@Charliex8
Thank you! I had fun being creative there at the end! <3
@Charliex8
Thank you! I had fun being creative there at the end! <3
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
Links for 12 and 14 on my post have been fixed!
Links for 12 and 14 on my post have been fixed!
tumblr_ntpomveVBX1tm17oeo5_75sq.png tumblr_od0azcs3HT1s2erpmo2_100.pngtumblr_p6tkjckJgZ1s2erpmo2_r2_250.pngtumblr_od0azcs3HT1s2erpmo1_100.pngtumblr_ntpomveVBX1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
@GardenWyrm - Thank you!
@GardenWyrm - Thank you!
[center][size=1][size=1]@80MinToMidnight @alyblaith @angelwingstodust @Apfelobst @BittytheKhajiit @BlackwatchGenji @CaityJay @CanisMajoris @Cheshly @counterfeat @coyoteclaw11 @CraftyBLT @Crassula @CrAZDragon @danijust @DragonClawz @EagerNicol @Eialyne @Eliss @Elyrion @Eriisx @FlufferLover @Forestwolf @foxghosts @GardenWyrm @Goldia @Gravebloom @GrimdarkRoxy @heartcrusher1 @Hinumi @HSoup @idlewildly @IvyLight @jesse0319 @JinxMoonstone @Juxta13 @Kazure @Leopardmask @Lonefox @Louretta @Lumenwood @MiniDrachin @Morhighana @mossyaki @Naga @Nanokarp @objecthead @ObsidianMage @Oleaster @oramutato @pittysoares @PixelCookie @PsydrateSky @Ragnell @RainyRose @RecursionErr0r @Rosie1450 @ryttu3k @Sachqua @saeralyhn @Scatterspark @Selenology @Shougoney @SilentRiver @sleepyhat @Snek @sockmonkeygerald @SparkyLurkdragon @spectralcountry @SpectralRose @starlightvelaris @Stromatolite @Syceris @Talentha @TheKillingEdge @Vhou @WanderingTurtle @XiangEr @Zenhugz [/size][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HMv9J3o.png[/img] [center]First of all I'd just like to say thank you to everyone for taking part in the Real Life Scavenger hunt! It's so great to see so many people taking part and I've had a fantastic time looking at all your photos, stories and creations! Thank you! [/center] -------------------------- [center]Apologies for the wait, but I believe I have everyone's points up to date and correct. I invite you all to take a look at your points to make sure they all add up. If you see a mistake, please let me know! [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1igSqsadYy-PXT3nMILI4MS-S2As9_7X_iwbXdG-upx4/edit?usp=sharing][size=4]Points Spreadsheet[/size][/url] Assuming everything goes well, I plan to start the raffle draws on Wednesday. If you would like to be pinged for each round please let me know. I also invite you to share any feedback you may have for this event, should it return for a 4th year. Feel free to share your likes, dislikes and any suggestions![/center] -------------------------------- [center]I'd like to do a shout-out to the following, for managing to complete every single challenge! Well done!!!! *applauds* [color=#7f0605][i]80MinToMidnight, CraftyBLT, HSoup, JinxMoonstone, Juxta13, Kazure, Scatterspark, SilentRiver, spectralcountry and Talentha![/i][/color][/center] -------------------------------- [center]Lastly, I just wanted to remind everyone of the awesome badges ryttu3k made for this event! There are 4 available depending on how many points you earned! You can pick them up below [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2440081#post_33238300][size=4]Badges![/size][/url][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HMv9J3o.png[/img]

HMv9J3o.png

First of all I'd just like to say thank you to everyone for taking part in the Real Life Scavenger hunt! It's so great to see so many people taking part and I've had a fantastic time looking at all your photos, stories and creations! Thank you!

Apologies for the wait, but I believe I have everyone's points up to date and correct. I invite you all to take a look at your points to make sure they all add up. If you see a mistake, please let me know!

Points Spreadsheet

Assuming everything goes well, I plan to start the raffle draws on Wednesday. If you would like to be pinged for each round please let me know.

I also invite you to share any feedback you may have for this event, should it return for a 4th year. Feel free to share your likes, dislikes and any suggestions!

I'd like to do a shout-out to the following, for managing to complete every single challenge! Well done!!!! *applauds*

80MinToMidnight, CraftyBLT, HSoup, JinxMoonstone, Juxta13, Kazure, Scatterspark, SilentRiver, spectralcountry and Talentha!

Lastly, I just wanted to remind everyone of the awesome badges ryttu3k made for this event! There are 4 available depending on how many points you earned! You can pick them up below

Badges!

HMv9J3o.png
@Charliex8
Could you please ping me for each round? Thanks! And thanks so much for hosting this :D
@Charliex8
Could you please ping me for each round? Thanks! And thanks so much for hosting this :D
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Charliex8
First of all thank you for hosting this event! I enjoyed it a lot. It was a great incentive to spend some time outdoors and take a closer look at out surroundings. I had a lot of fun and liked the theme a lot. It should definitely return next year.

The creative challenges were nice, too. I didn't get to spent as much time on them as I'd have liked, but that's because I started late, not because there wasn't enough time overall.

I'm going to spend some time in the following weeks to also go trough a lot of the pictures. I'm curious what other peoples environment looks like. Some of the pictures are so colorful and great!

Congratulations to everyone who managed to beat all the challenges! That's quite an accomplishment! :)

Also, please ping me for each round, please
@Charliex8
First of all thank you for hosting this event! I enjoyed it a lot. It was a great incentive to spend some time outdoors and take a closer look at out surroundings. I had a lot of fun and liked the theme a lot. It should definitely return next year.

The creative challenges were nice, too. I didn't get to spent as much time on them as I'd have liked, but that's because I started late, not because there wasn't enough time overall.

I'm going to spend some time in the following weeks to also go trough a lot of the pictures. I'm curious what other peoples environment looks like. Some of the pictures are so colorful and great!

Congratulations to everyone who managed to beat all the challenges! That's quite an accomplishment! :)

Also, please ping me for each round, please
L8ZP3eM.png Check out
BLOSSOM BUDDIES
by clicking the badge!
@Charliex8
I wish I had had more time on my end to get everything done, but gosh, I really enjoyed this event! I'd never done anything like it before, so it was a lot of fun to really get out and do something for the festival. cx

I'd like to be pinged for each round! c:
@Charliex8
I wish I had had more time on my end to get everything done, but gosh, I really enjoyed this event! I'd never done anything like it before, so it was a lot of fun to really get out and do something for the festival. cx

I'd like to be pinged for each round! c:
swirly_divider_by_snowbellss-db6zlag.png Eri | she/her | pan | fr+2
i aspire to be a hobbit
♥ books, coffee&tea, cats ♥
adopt shopsubspecies
swirly_divider_flipped_by_snowbellss-db6zojy.png
@Charliex8 This event was so much fun! :D I'd like to be pinged for each round, please!
@Charliex8 This event was so much fun! :D I'd like to be pinged for each round, please!
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
@Charliex8 A huge thank you for running this event! I would love to see it return next year, as this is literally the event I look forward to most in a FR year (sorry Ice flight).

I really enjoy how accessible you've made the challenge, so that it can be done in any environment, and that there was a section of themed challenges to accompany this year's GG cryptid theme (so I would say definitely have a couple more in that section next year). I also liked how not all of the challenges were the same as last year's, but I did wonder a bit at the point distribution on some of them, like that the creativity and activity sections were of a lower value than a picture of a bug for example. :)
@Charliex8 A huge thank you for running this event! I would love to see it return next year, as this is literally the event I look forward to most in a FR year (sorry Ice flight).

I really enjoy how accessible you've made the challenge, so that it can be done in any environment, and that there was a section of themed challenges to accompany this year's GG cryptid theme (so I would say definitely have a couple more in that section next year). I also liked how not all of the challenges were the same as last year's, but I did wonder a bit at the point distribution on some of them, like that the creativity and activity sections were of a lower value than a picture of a bug for example. :)
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png