Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Trust me [Hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][font=Castellar]Day 65[/font] [item=Thick Meat Strips] @LadyOptimism @Stri @Nargeorgicorn[/center] Flavia came in and walked right into the middle of the cave. "Finally!", Liath burst out. "Where have you been?! You're in serious trouble, young-" Without warning, she roared wordlessly at him, making him shut up promptly. Lou leaned against the wall, grinning. As far as he was concerned, that couldn't be better. Except if he had some dried meat to chew on... but he wasn't ungrateful. "You", Flavia growled, slowly turning around in a circle, staring intensely at every other dragon one at a time, "are nothing. Nothing but a pathetic bunch of fodder." Fennec stood up. "We aren't-" "YOU ARE!", she thundered. "Did you think it would be easy to bring about a revolution?!" Specs started grinning. He had a feeling he knew where this was going. He would've done something similiar himself... just that he wasn't even close to Flavias impressiveness. "Did you honestly think nobody would die? Or worse?!" "I didn't think my sisters and my best friend would die or disappear", Liath said softly. "You don't know that feeling. How can you blame us for doing nothing while you don't know A THING?!" Flavia took a step in his direction. Though she wasn't even fully grown yet, she towered over him. She was even taller than Fennec, now. (Probably not taller that Asani, but who knew?) She stared right in his eyes and spoke clear and slow. "Shut up Liath. You're not my [i]dad[/i]. You are not, and never were, in charge of me." He fell silent. "Everyone." Flavia raised her head high and looked at the present dragons. "If you're not okay with everyone here dying, you may go. Now." Fennec gasped. "You can't-" "She has my permission." Lou nodded in her direction. "Go on, Flavia." "If you're okay with that, stop sulking right now. We got to overthrow an empire." She glared around one. "So?" For a long while, it was silent in the hideout. Finally, Specs got up. "Word", he grinned. "Count me in. Like I said before, it's long overdue that someone does something about it, and by it, I mean as much the empire as our group, and-" "I'm in, too", Lou cut him off. "Though I don't think I need to confirm it." Fennec closed her eyes, thinking of Siana, Sky and Alecto. Thinking of Ai, Noise and Asani, and of all the dragons they'll be losing, sooner or later. "Fine", she whispered. "I'll stop. I'm in." "Liath?", Lou asked his son. Liath shook his head. Number of battles: 40 Venue: Sandswept Delta Liath: Lv. 10 -> Lv. 11, Zephyr Acuity Fragment added Specs: Lv. 11 -> Lv. 12 Flavia: Lv. 8 -> Lv. 9, Gust Slash added (Yay! Time for blooming grove! Also oof, that's gotten a long and depressing entry...)
Day 65
Thick Meat Strips
@LadyOptimism @Stri @Nargeorgicorn

Flavia came in and walked right into the middle of the cave.
"Finally!", Liath burst out. "Where have you been?! You're in serious trouble, young-"
Without warning, she roared wordlessly at him, making him shut up promptly.
Lou leaned against the wall, grinning. As far as he was concerned, that couldn't be better. Except if he had some dried meat to chew on... but he wasn't ungrateful.
"You", Flavia growled, slowly turning around in a circle, staring intensely at every other dragon one at a time, "are nothing. Nothing but a pathetic bunch of fodder."
Fennec stood up. "We aren't-"
"YOU ARE!", she thundered. "Did you think it would be easy to bring about a revolution?!"
Specs started grinning. He had a feeling he knew where this was going. He would've done something similiar himself... just that he wasn't even close to Flavias impressiveness.
"Did you honestly think nobody would die? Or worse?!"
"I didn't think my sisters and my best friend would die or disappear", Liath said softly. "You don't know that feeling. How can you blame us for doing nothing while you don't know A THING?!"
Flavia took a step in his direction. Though she wasn't even fully grown yet, she towered over him. She was even taller than Fennec, now. (Probably not taller that Asani, but who knew?)
She stared right in his eyes and spoke clear and slow. "Shut up Liath. You're not my dad. You are not, and never were, in charge of me."
He fell silent.
"Everyone." Flavia raised her head high and looked at the present dragons. "If you're not okay with everyone here dying, you may go. Now."
Fennec gasped. "You can't-"
"She has my permission." Lou nodded in her direction. "Go on, Flavia."
"If you're okay with that, stop sulking right now. We got to overthrow an empire." She glared around one. "So?"
For a long while, it was silent in the hideout.
Finally, Specs got up. "Word", he grinned. "Count me in. Like I said before, it's long overdue that someone does something about it, and by it, I mean as much the empire as our group, and-"
"I'm in, too", Lou cut him off. "Though I don't think I need to confirm it."
Fennec closed her eyes, thinking of Siana, Sky and Alecto. Thinking of Ai, Noise and Asani, and of all the dragons they'll be losing, sooner or later.
"Fine", she whispered. "I'll stop. I'm in."
"Liath?", Lou asked his son.
Liath shook his head.

Number of battles: 40
Venue: Sandswept Delta
Liath: Lv. 10 -> Lv. 11, Zephyr Acuity Fragment added
Specs: Lv. 11 -> Lv. 12
Flavia: Lv. 8 -> Lv. 9, Gust Slash added

(Yay! Time for blooming grove!
Also oof, that's gotten a long and depressing entry...)
frcomm48.png
[center][font=Castellar]Day 66[/font] [item=Stonewatch Scrub] @LadyOptimism @Stri @Nargeorgicorn[/center] Flavia's green eyes glistened as cold as ice. "Then leave." "You know nothing", Liath muttered. With an accusing look at Lou, he strode through the cave. At the entrance, he stopped. It looked like he wanted to say something, but changed his mind, and left. "Fine", she said. "Now that we clarified that. We need to organize our chores, because you know what helps best against fear and sorrow? Making progress. Fennec." The guardian nodded. "You've been training the weaker members, right? That's good; you'll be in charge of that." Fennec smiled. "Gladly", she mumbled to herself. "And that's everything I have to do?" "You're free to help the others with their chores", Flavia explained. "I'd encourage you to. Now, Lou?" He arched his eyebrows. "You'll be in charge of gathering food. Don't go outside alone; take at least one other dragon with you. Fen, I'd be glad if you were that one for now, as there are no dragons that need training." Fennec grinned. "Oh, so you don't count yourself in?" "I- agh. Fine, except me. Specs, since you don't sleep, you'll be in charge of keeping watch." "Alrighty, kiddo." He looked at her in amusement. "I'm allowed to get help, too, right? And while I'm at it, what are you in charge of?" Flavia chuckled. "Helping. I'm in charge of helping." Number of battles: 14 Venue: Blooming Grove Boss encounters: 1 Lou: Lv. 11 Flavia: Lv. 9 Specs: Lv. 12 (Remember that I said "Yay, blooming grove" yesterday? ...forget it. I forgot about the pohips.)
Day 66
Stonewatch Scrub
@LadyOptimism @Stri @Nargeorgicorn

Flavia's green eyes glistened as cold as ice. "Then leave."
"You know nothing", Liath muttered. With an accusing look at Lou, he strode through the cave. At the entrance, he stopped. It looked like he wanted to say something, but changed his mind, and left.
"Fine", she said. "Now that we clarified that. We need to organize our chores, because you know what helps best against fear and sorrow? Making progress. Fennec."
The guardian nodded.
"You've been training the weaker members, right? That's good; you'll be in charge of that."
Fennec smiled. "Gladly", she mumbled to herself. "And that's everything I have to do?"
"You're free to help the others with their chores", Flavia explained. "I'd encourage you to. Now, Lou?"
He arched his eyebrows.
"You'll be in charge of gathering food. Don't go outside alone; take at least one other dragon with you. Fen, I'd be glad if you were that one for now, as there are no dragons that need training."
Fennec grinned. "Oh, so you don't count yourself in?"
"I- agh. Fine, except me. Specs, since you don't sleep, you'll be in charge of keeping watch."
"Alrighty, kiddo." He looked at her in amusement. "I'm allowed to get help, too, right? And while I'm at it, what are you in charge of?"
Flavia chuckled. "Helping. I'm in charge of helping."

Number of battles: 14
Venue: Blooming Grove
Boss encounters: 1
Lou: Lv. 11
Flavia: Lv. 9
Specs: Lv. 12

(Remember that I said "Yay, blooming grove" yesterday? ...forget it. I forgot about the pohips.)
frcomm48.png
WOOP LET'S GET THIS REVOLUTION ROLLING
WOOP LET'S GET THIS REVOLUTION ROLLING
@Daemonengrau OOOO add me to the ping! I'm loving the story (although I'm not caught up, but I plan to be by rollover today lol) and the characters!

edit: I'm caught up
@Daemonengrau OOOO add me to the ping! I'm loving the story (although I'm not caught up, but I plan to be by rollover today lol) and the characters!

edit: I'm caught up
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_251.png ~+3 hrs FR Time
~I'm Very Awkward, Just Ignore It
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
[center][font=Castellar]Day 67[/font] [item=Powerful Serthis Poison] @LadyOptimism @Stri @Nargeorgicorn @MitraSunshine[/center] Thana shrieked in horror as everything went pitch black. Next to her, she could feel Asani flinch, but she couldn't see them. She wasn't able to see anything, to be honest. "What the shade?!", they muttered. Thana shivered. "How- why- eep, what happened?!" They just shook their head. "I don't understand." "It was nightfall. It was [i]just nightfall[/i]!", Thana whispered hysterically. "This wasn't supposed to happen! Nothing crazy!" "Ouch!", Asani yowled. "That was my head!" "I'm sorry, I didn't-" "You aren't able to teleport, that wasn't you." "Oh." They sat in nervous silence for a while. Thana's eyes accustomed to the little light that was left, but she couldn't make out much. Asani's figure, maybe, but that was it. "Well, the good thing is, the walls are still intact, haven't moved, and aren't crushing us right now", they said finally. "The bad thing is, somehow they're pitch black now. It's almost as if they're absorbing light. And I don't know why." "But that means I'm almost invisible before them!", she realized. "And my cuffs are shining like the sun itself." "Yeah, but-" "And neither you nor I can see a thing." "Oh." Ceall blinked slowly, groaning as the pain of a migraine pierced his head. Kyan stood next to him, grinning sourly. "[i]What?![/i]" "That's your great plan? Coloring the city black?" "[i]Come up with something better, you useless paperclip.[/i]" He moaned. "Equinox[i] is a powerful yet slow spell; it didn't just change the color. You'll see.[/i]" "I sure hope so." @/MitraSunshine - gotcha, thanks for reading!
Day 67
Powerful Serthis Poison
@LadyOptimism @Stri @Nargeorgicorn @MitraSunshine

Thana shrieked in horror as everything went pitch black.
Next to her, she could feel Asani flinch, but she couldn't see them. She wasn't able to see anything, to be honest.
"What the shade?!", they muttered.
Thana shivered. "How- why- eep, what happened?!"
They just shook their head. "I don't understand."
"It was nightfall. It was just nightfall!", Thana whispered hysterically. "This wasn't supposed to happen! Nothing crazy!"
"Ouch!", Asani yowled. "That was my head!"
"I'm sorry, I didn't-"
"You aren't able to teleport, that wasn't you."
"Oh."
They sat in nervous silence for a while. Thana's eyes accustomed to the little light that was left, but she couldn't make out much. Asani's figure, maybe, but that was it.
"Well, the good thing is, the walls are still intact, haven't moved, and aren't crushing us right now", they said finally. "The bad thing is, somehow they're pitch black now. It's almost as if they're absorbing light. And I don't know why."
"But that means I'm almost invisible before them!", she realized.
"And my cuffs are shining like the sun itself."
"Yeah, but-"
"And neither you nor I can see a thing."
"Oh."

Ceall blinked slowly, groaning as the pain of a migraine pierced his head.
Kyan stood next to him, grinning sourly.
"What?!"
"That's your great plan? Coloring the city black?"
"Come up with something better, you useless paperclip." He moaned. "Equinox is a powerful yet slow spell; it didn't just change the color. You'll see."
"I sure hope so."

@/MitraSunshine - gotcha, thanks for reading!
frcomm48.png
[center][font=Castellar]Day 68[/font] [item=Blue Parrot Tulip] @LadyOptimism @Stri @Nargeorgicorn @MitraSunshine[/center] "It's actually pretty nice. Well, not for you, but at least one of us can move around without being seen." Asani grunted angrily as they watched Thana's figure weaving her way through the ruins with what seemed like instinctive certainity. It wasn't, though; she'd found out that she could actually see [i]better [/i]than before now that everything was dark. The sun had almost been grey when it finally rose, and disappeared behind thick clouds about an hour later. Asani had been able to see during that short period of time, but now, all they could make out were light movements in the dark. Some Thana's, some... "Wait, do you see that?" Thana gasped and stopped dead. The other... [i]thing [/i]that Asani'd seen jumped, then disappeared. "I never saw anything like that before", she said. "Did it seem aggressive?" She abruptly shook her head. "Dunno, do I look like a telepath to you? Maybe we'll have to fight them, maybe not." They sighed and nodded. Great, fighting without seeing anything. "Anyway, I'll go spy on the guards now. Maybe they know how to get the cuffs off." "Are you insane?!" "Probably?" If Asani could see, they'd see Thana winking in their direction and then disappering. But as it was, they suddenly felt very lonely. Number of battles: 18 Venue: Sandswept Delta Liath: Lv. 11 Asani: Lv. 9 -> Lv. 10 Thana: Lv. 7 -> Lv. 8
Day 68
Blue Parrot Tulip

"It's actually pretty nice. Well, not for you, but at least one of us can move around without being seen."
Asani grunted angrily as they watched Thana's figure weaving her way through the ruins with what seemed like instinctive certainity. It wasn't, though; she'd found out that she could actually see better than before now that everything was dark.
The sun had almost been grey when it finally rose, and disappeared behind thick clouds about an hour later. Asani had been able to see during that short period of time, but now, all they could make out were light movements in the dark. Some Thana's, some...
"Wait, do you see that?"
Thana gasped and stopped dead. The other... thing that Asani'd seen jumped, then disappeared.
"I never saw anything like that before", she said.
"Did it seem aggressive?"
She abruptly shook her head. "Dunno, do I look like a telepath to you? Maybe we'll have to fight them, maybe not."
They sighed and nodded. Great, fighting without seeing anything.
"Anyway, I'll go spy on the guards now. Maybe they know how to get the cuffs off."
"Are you insane?!"
"Probably?"
If Asani could see, they'd see Thana winking in their direction and then disappering. But as it was, they suddenly felt very lonely.

Number of battles: 18
Liath: Lv. 11
Asani: Lv. 9 -> Lv. 10
Thana: Lv. 7 -> Lv. 8
frcomm48.png
[center][font=Castellar]Day 69[/font] [item=Green Highnoon Hank] @LadyOptimism @Stri @Nargeorgicorn @MitraSunshine[/center] "What up?" "Oh, you know, this and that..." "Well fine, but don't scare off the prey with being jittery. It's really scary if a guardian is being like that. Even for me." "Oh, nonono, wait! Come here!" "Fen. I'm hungry, and I don't want to keep Flavia waiting. You remember what happened yesterday, right?" "Yeah but - [i]look[/i]!" "...oh." "She won't bite our heads off, don't you think?" "...nope. Probably not." [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/3/2healthy_0dead.png[/img]
Day 69
Green Highnoon Hank

"What up?"
"Oh, you know, this and that..."
"Well fine, but don't scare off the prey with being jittery. It's really scary if a guardian is being like that. Even for me."
"Oh, nonono, wait! Come here!"
"Fen. I'm hungry, and I don't want to keep Flavia waiting. You remember what happened yesterday, right?"
"Yeah but - look!"
"...oh."
"She won't bite our heads off, don't you think?"
"...nope. Probably not."

2healthy_0dead.png
frcomm48.png
[center][font=Castellar]Day 70[/font] [item=Black Linen Wing Wraps] @LadyOptimism @Stri @Nargeorgicorn @MitraSunshine[/center] A cave. Liath sighed. He'd been walking for... how long now? Two days, three? A week? He'd never realized just how fortunate he'd been to be with others who wached over his sleep and to have a comfortable lair. By now, he was fine with taking a nap as opportunity arrised. He squeezed himself into the cave, ripping cobwebs off the walls, but shade if he cared. As long as he got some sleep. Maybe he should have cared, though. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=25&bodygene=10&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=84&tertgene=19&winggene=11&wings=61&auth=a0c06025ec24dc02a7561667e39dd0c7b563d9f1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (Because, whale. Specs and Flavia is a big no, there are only girls in Carum, and Liath's all alone. And Lou and Fen are already nesting. And Noise had smirch, too. [s]And I'm broke but wanted to change a gene.[/s] And it looks good on him.)
Day 70
Black Linen Wing Wraps

A cave.
Liath sighed.
He'd been walking for... how long now? Two days, three? A week?
He'd never realized just how fortunate he'd been to be with others who wached over his sleep and to have a comfortable lair. By now, he was fine with taking a nap as opportunity arrised.
He squeezed himself into the cave, ripping cobwebs off the walls, but shade if he cared. As long as he got some sleep.
Maybe he should have cared, though.

dragon?age=1&body=25&bodygene=10&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=84&tertgene=19&winggene=11&wings=61&auth=a0c06025ec24dc02a7561667e39dd0c7b563d9f1&dummyext=prev.png

(Because, whale. Specs and Flavia is a big no, there are only girls in Carum, and Liath's all alone. And Lou and Fen are already nesting. And Noise had smirch, too. And I'm broke but wanted to change a gene. And it looks good on him.)
frcomm48.png
[center][font=Castellar]Day 71[/font] [item=Sludge Sifter] @LadyOptimism @Stri @Nargeorgicorn @MitraSunshine[/center] They all sat in a circle around the nest, muscles stiff, eyelids heavy. It was late at night, no work had been done today. They all knew. But nobody wanted to say the words. Not even strict Flavia. [i]We can stop waiting now. It's not going to happen. They are not hatching.[/i] Thana was surprised to see that she wasn't the only one to head for the prison. To be honest she was quite [i]shocked[/i] to see pink runes seemingly floating in the air. She let out a quick gasp and jumped behind a wall. It wasn't easy to hide for her, being a nine-meter-long imp after all, but she was confident in her dark colors. Whatever there was, it was maybe a third of her size, but it glowed in the dark. And it talked. "She's here", was what it said. "Yes", another voice answered nervously, "and you should get back [i]here[/i], like, asap." "You don't understand, Noise is here! Or rather, she [i]was[/i], but... I don't know!" Finally, Thana understood that the glowing thing was a dragon. It was furry, strange and definitely not a dragon she'd seen before. Noise, on the other hand, was a dragon she remembered pretty well. "Who are you?!", she blurted out. She could have slapped herself for that. The furry little dragon turned to face her and sniffed the air. "Oh", she - the voice sounded like a female - said. "So that was your scent, then? You smell like a friend, you know." "Um, thanks", the imp said nervously. The furry oddball approached her and sniffed again. "But there's something mixed in", she declared. "You smell like two friends, I think. Do you happen to know a dragon named Siana?" Before Thana could answer, the second voice chimed in. "Coral, you're insane! That could've been a guard, not-" It cut off as a bright orange imperial head peeped around the corner. "No wait, that's an imp." "I know you", Thana muttered. "You were brought there a day before I was declared an adult, weren't you? Your name was something like... wasn't it Fleur?" 'Fleur' snorted in a half amusement and half anger, but before she could answer, Coral hissed and glared at Thana. "Siana. Asani. Where is she? Where's Noise?" She blinked a few times before snorting and nodding. If she had never even seen this kind of dragon, it was definitely not a guard. They didn't hire breeds that weren't naturals at fighting, and fluffy Coral here certainly didn't seem to be one. "Chill, Fluffy. We have a lot of explaining to do." "But not here", 'Fleur' added. All of them were unaware that someone had been eavesdropping. It was true that Kyan only hired natural fighters as guards - but what Thana didn't know was that he'd also hired a medic. He wasn't an idiot, after all. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=151&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=11&winggene=16&wings=9&auth=597abb7e83e1a63727077796351ff1ab34481d74&dummyext=prev.png[/img] "Now", the skydancer whispered. "This is some exciting stuff." He then turned his head to look at Ceall who was sitting right behind him. "You were absolutely right! They're getting incautious." "[i]They are[/i]", the imperial agreed. "[i]And you... are you?[/i]" "No, I'm not. I'd never. Not until I avenge my father." "[i]Fine. ...go after them, Petro.[/i]" After the skydancer left, Ceall gazed at the sky and the stars that had appeared, result of [i]equinox[/i]. He knew they weren't the real thing, but they'd be enough for now. "[i]Lethie[/i]", he muttered. "[i]Will that be enough?[/i]" (For the records: I hate skydancers, I hate RNG for today, I hate migraines. On an unrelated note, whoever gets the joke about Lysithea's name may pick a name for the next new participant.)
Day 71
Sludge Sifter

They all sat in a circle around the nest, muscles stiff, eyelids heavy. It was late at night, no work had been done today.
They all knew. But nobody wanted to say the words. Not even strict Flavia.
We can stop waiting now. It's not going to happen.
They are not hatching.

Thana was surprised to see that she wasn't the only one to head for the prison. To be honest she was quite shocked to see pink runes seemingly floating in the air.
She let out a quick gasp and jumped behind a wall. It wasn't easy to hide for her, being a nine-meter-long imp after all, but she was confident in her dark colors. Whatever there was, it was maybe a third of her size, but it glowed in the dark. And it talked.
"She's here", was what it said.
"Yes", another voice answered nervously, "and you should get back here, like, asap."
"You don't understand, Noise is here! Or rather, she was, but... I don't know!"
Finally, Thana understood that the glowing thing was a dragon. It was furry, strange and definitely not a dragon she'd seen before. Noise, on the other hand, was a dragon she remembered pretty well.
"Who are you?!", she blurted out. She could have slapped herself for that.
The furry little dragon turned to face her and sniffed the air. "Oh", she - the voice sounded like a female - said. "So that was your scent, then? You smell like a friend, you know."
"Um, thanks", the imp said nervously.
The furry oddball approached her and sniffed again. "But there's something mixed in", she declared. "You smell like two friends, I think. Do you happen to know a dragon named Siana?"
Before Thana could answer, the second voice chimed in. "Coral, you're insane! That could've been a guard, not-" It cut off as a bright orange imperial head peeped around the corner. "No wait, that's an imp."
"I know you", Thana muttered. "You were brought there a day before I was declared an adult, weren't you? Your name was something like... wasn't it Fleur?"
'Fleur' snorted in a half amusement and half anger, but before she could answer, Coral hissed and glared at Thana.
"Siana. Asani. Where is she? Where's Noise?"
She blinked a few times before snorting and nodding. If she had never even seen this kind of dragon, it was definitely not a guard. They didn't hire breeds that weren't naturals at fighting, and fluffy Coral here certainly didn't seem to be one. "Chill, Fluffy. We have a lot of explaining to do."
"But not here", 'Fleur' added.

All of them were unaware that someone had been eavesdropping.
It was true that Kyan only hired natural fighters as guards - but what Thana didn't know was that he'd also hired a medic. He wasn't an idiot, after all.
dragon?age=0&body=151&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=11&winggene=16&wings=9&auth=597abb7e83e1a63727077796351ff1ab34481d74&dummyext=prev.png
"Now", the skydancer whispered. "This is some exciting stuff."
He then turned his head to look at Ceall who was sitting right behind him. "You were absolutely right! They're getting incautious."
"They are", the imperial agreed. "And you... are you?"
"No, I'm not. I'd never. Not until I avenge my father."
"Fine. ...go after them, Petro."
After the skydancer left, Ceall gazed at the sky and the stars that had appeared, result of equinox. He knew they weren't the real thing, but they'd be enough for now.
"Lethie", he muttered. "Will that be enough?"

(For the records: I hate skydancers, I hate RNG for today, I hate migraines.
On an unrelated note, whoever gets the joke about Lysithea's name may pick a name for the next new participant.)
frcomm48.png
[center][font=Castellar]Day 72[/font] [item=Sunbeam Rotala] @LadyOptimism @Stri @Nargeorgicorn @MitraSunshine[/center] "Are you okay?" "...yeah..." "..." "...no. Not really." "Do you want to talk?" "No." "Okay." Number of battles: 13 Venue: Sandswept Delta Fennec: Lv. 11 Petro: Lv. 1 -> Lv. 5, Regeneration added Flavia: Lv. 9 -> Lv. 10 ----- [center][font=Castellar]Day 73[/font] [item=Jasmine] @/LadyOptimism @/Stri @/Nargeorgicorn @/MitraSunshine[/center] Coral was speechless. Asani felt pity for her. They knew how much she'd admired and liked Noise, and the fact that she traveled into a creepy city for her spoke for itself. "Look-" "Well yeah, that's really heartbreaking and everything, sorry for your loss and stuff, but can we get to the point?", Thana growled. "Fine, Fluffy was searching for the bogsneak. Why were you there, Fleur?" "Can't you be a little more senstitive?!" "She's literally six feet under. And she's been for almost three weeks. No, I can't." "My name's [i]not [/i]Fleur, for Plaguebringer's sake!" "Her feathers", Coral whimpered. "Where are they? We should give them to Flavia." Asani took the feathers off and handed them to her. "Who's Flavia?" The tundra's gaze said it all. "Oh. [i]That [/i]hatchling." Number of battles: 18 Venue: Sandswept Delta Fennec: Lv. 11 -> Lv. 12 Lou: Lv. 11 Thana: Lv. 8 ----- [center][font=Castellar]Day 74[/font] [item=Blueridge Greatshell] @/LadyOptimism @/Stri @/Nargeorgicorn @/MitraSunshine[/center] "Do you think Fen will get over it?" Specs took a long moment to consider, then grimaced. "She's stronger than you'd think. But no, she won't. Just like she never got over your other kids, kiddo." He paused. "There is no getting over it." "Maybe." Lou sighed. "Must be hard with all of them gone." "...what if it's not? Specs, I- I don't really feel anything. Is that bad? Am I a bad father?" Specs frowned. "No", he finally said. "I don't think so. I once heard that wildclaws don't bond easily, or just not at all. You're... no, you're not a bad father. You're just different from me and Fen. As in, she's all about protective love and you're about fighting to protect. There's nothing wrong with that." Lou nodded in relief. ...just when a cry of frustration interrupted the conversation. And then, a rather big thing crashing into the ground. "Huh?", Specs muttered. "Stormwind?! That you?" [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=45493608&skin=0&apparel=27119&xt=dressing.png[/img] A skinny nocturne got up and brushed dust off herself. "I almost did it", she ranted. "I almost got through that darn mist. Sorry, Specs, did I hit something or...?" "Just scared us." He smiled gently. "Haven't seen you in a while now. Terribly busy, I take it?" "Betcha! Carum's been crazy." She snorted and shook her head. "Sold like, all of my jewelry there. The empire's still thrifty as heck. Apparently they broke all the simple stuff again, how even?! I made them sturdy as-" Abruptly, she stopped and eyed Lou curiously. "Oh, and who are you?" "May I introduce you to our revolution leader", Specs proudly said. "Lou, this is Stormwind, traveling master smith and close friend of mine." "Nice to meet you", Lou muttered, bowing his head slightly. Stormwind groaned. "Oh, darn it. You started a revolution and didn't invite me?" ----- [center][font=Castellar]Day 75[/font] [item=Blue Jelly] @/LadyOptimism @/Stri @/Nargeorgicorn @/MitraSunshine[/center] They hadn't seen it coming. Of course they hadn't; they were careless because of the dark, just like the tactician had said. It had been easy to set up his trap. Choosing his target, too. That orange imp, honestly, could you be any [i]more [/i]careless than walking around undisguised when your scales were that color?! Petro wouldn't have made that mistake. Sure as shade not. But bad for her, good for him, wasn't it? And just like that, he proceeded. "Run!" "Wha- No- Lys-" "You can't help her! Run!" "Who-" "Doesn't matter, come on, get going!!" Number of battles: 14 Venue: Sandswept Delta Lou: Lv. 11 Liath: Lv. 11 Lysithea: dead Flavia: Lv. 10 (I wash my hands of responsibility. Taking a level 1 dragon to the delta is always a stupid idea, no matter how many healers are with them. This one's on you, RNG. ;^; In case anyone wants to rescue Lysithea, just let me know, I won't exalt her immediately.) [b]Important note![/b] Semester break is over now and I won't have that much time to write any more. I'll be keeping track of the important drops and will most likely update on weekends like this time. But don't worry, I'm not dead!
Day 72
Sunbeam Rotala

"Are you okay?"
"...yeah..."
"..."
"...no. Not really."
"Do you want to talk?"
"No."
"Okay."

Number of battles: 13
Fennec: Lv. 11
Petro: Lv. 1 -> Lv. 5, Regeneration added
Flavia: Lv. 9 -> Lv. 10
Day 73
Jasmine
@/LadyOptimism @/Stri @/Nargeorgicorn @/MitraSunshine

Coral was speechless.
Asani felt pity for her. They knew how much she'd admired and liked Noise, and the fact that she traveled into a creepy city for her spoke for itself. "Look-"
"Well yeah, that's really heartbreaking and everything, sorry for your loss and stuff, but can we get to the point?", Thana growled. "Fine, Fluffy was searching for the bogsneak. Why were you there, Fleur?"
"Can't you be a little more senstitive?!"
"She's literally six feet under. And she's been for almost three weeks. No, I can't."
"My name's not Fleur, for Plaguebringer's sake!"
"Her feathers", Coral whimpered. "Where are they? We should give them to Flavia."
Asani took the feathers off and handed them to her. "Who's Flavia?"
The tundra's gaze said it all.
"Oh. That hatchling."

Number of battles: 18
Fennec: Lv. 11 -> Lv. 12
Thana: Lv. 8
Day 74
Blueridge Greatshell

"Do you think Fen will get over it?"
Specs took a long moment to consider, then grimaced. "She's stronger than you'd think. But no, she won't. Just like she never got over your other kids, kiddo." He paused. "There is no getting over it."
"Maybe." Lou sighed.
"Must be hard with all of them gone."
"...what if it's not? Specs, I- I don't really feel anything. Is that bad? Am I a bad father?"
Specs frowned. "No", he finally said. "I don't think so. I once heard that wildclaws don't bond easily, or just not at all. You're... no, you're not a bad father. You're just different from me and Fen. As in, she's all about protective love and you're about fighting to protect. There's nothing wrong with that."
Lou nodded in relief.
...just when a cry of frustration interrupted the conversation. And then, a rather big thing crashing into the ground.
"Huh?", Specs muttered. "Stormwind?! That you?"

dragon?did=45493608&skin=0&apparel=27119&xt=dressing.png
A skinny nocturne got up and brushed dust off herself. "I almost did it", she ranted. "I almost got through that darn mist. Sorry, Specs, did I hit something or...?"
"Just scared us." He smiled gently. "Haven't seen you in a while now. Terribly busy, I take it?"
"Betcha! Carum's been crazy." She snorted and shook her head. "Sold like, all of my jewelry there. The empire's still thrifty as heck. Apparently they broke all the simple stuff again, how even?! I made them sturdy as-" Abruptly, she stopped and eyed Lou curiously. "Oh, and who are you?"
"May I introduce you to our revolution leader", Specs proudly said. "Lou, this is Stormwind, traveling master smith and close friend of mine."
"Nice to meet you", Lou muttered, bowing his head slightly.
Stormwind groaned. "Oh, darn it. You started a revolution and didn't invite me?"

Day 75
Blue Jelly

They hadn't seen it coming.
Of course they hadn't; they were careless because of the dark, just like the tactician had said.
It had been easy to set up his trap. Choosing his target, too. That orange imp, honestly, could you be any more careless than walking around undisguised when your scales were that color?!
Petro wouldn't have made that mistake. Sure as shade not. But bad for her, good for him, wasn't it?
And just like that, he proceeded.

"Run!"
"Wha- No- Lys-"
"You can't help her! Run!"
"Who-"
"Doesn't matter, come on, get going!!"

Number of battles: 14
Liath: Lv. 11
Lysithea: dead
Flavia: Lv. 10

(I wash my hands of responsibility. Taking a level 1 dragon to the delta is always a stupid idea, no matter how many healers are with them. This one's on you, RNG. ;^;
In case anyone wants to rescue Lysithea, just let me know, I won't exalt her immediately.)

Important note! Semester break is over now and I won't have that much time to write any more. I'll be keeping track of the important drops and will most likely update on weekends like this time. But don't worry, I'm not dead!
frcomm48.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9