Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Trust me [Hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][font=Castellar]Day 36[/font] [item=Ambush][/center] Coin flip: heads; Death Streak. Venue: Scorched Forest Fennec: Lv. 9 Lou: Lv. 9 Liath: Lv. 4 -> Lv. 5, Aid added (Gods Pink, again?! You really want to kill my dragons, do you? Well, it didn't work this time, even though cats appeared. [i]Please[/i] be a little less bloodthirsty when Noise grows up.)
Day 36
Ambush

Coin flip: heads; Death Streak.
Venue: Scorched Forest
Fennec: Lv. 9
Lou: Lv. 9
Liath: Lv. 4 -> Lv. 5, Aid added

(Gods Pink, again?! You really want to kill my dragons, do you? Well, it didn't work this time, even though cats appeared. Please be a little less bloodthirsty when Noise grows up.)
frcomm48.png
[center][font=Castellar]Day 37[/font] [item=Berserker][/center] Coin flip: tails ([i]Pink![/i]) Specs had seen it coming, but there was nothing he could do to protect Noise from Fennec's anger. "You!", the guardian snarled, teeth bared, towering over the tiny bogsneak. "What. Are. You. Doing. Here?!" Specs tried his best to cover Noise with his body, but it wasn't that easy given the fact that Fennec was about three times his size now. Noise, however, was not impressed. "I'm Noise! A dragon killed my family!", she said, smiling bravely. "Specs allowed me to stay for a while and meet you. He's so kind!" Fennec lowered her head until she could look him in the eye. "You're trying to replace Siana, but I won't let you!", she hissed. "That's what [i]you [/i]said!", he protested. "I just didn't want her to get eaten by monsters! She's barely more than a hatchling!" "Mom", Liath chimed in, his eyes sad at the thought of his sister. "Please, Noise should stay with us. It's terrible that Siana had to die, but..." His voice trailed off until it was barely more than a whisper. "No dragon should meet that fate. Ever." Fennec growled. "Lou! Say something!" Lou still sat where he'd been when Specs and Noise came in, dumbfoundedly watching how mourning grew into anger. He didn't understand. What had gone wrong? "I..." He paused, unsure what to say. "I think... Liath's right. Fen, would you really want another dragon to die like our daughter?" "Shade if I care!", she spat. "Would Siana want a dragon to die?" That struck Fennec speachless. "I-", she stammered. "I- no, she- ..." Without another word, she turned around, sat down and looked at the sky through a tiny hole in the wall. Specs exhaled slowly. Noise could stay.
Day 37
Berserker

Coin flip: tails (Pink!)

Specs had seen it coming, but there was nothing he could do to protect Noise from Fennec's anger.
"You!", the guardian snarled, teeth bared, towering over the tiny bogsneak. "What. Are. You. Doing. Here?!"
Specs tried his best to cover Noise with his body, but it wasn't that easy given the fact that Fennec was about three times his size now.
Noise, however, was not impressed. "I'm Noise! A dragon killed my family!", she said, smiling bravely. "Specs allowed me to stay for a while and meet you. He's so kind!"
Fennec lowered her head until she could look him in the eye. "You're trying to replace Siana, but I won't let you!", she hissed.
"That's what you said!", he protested. "I just didn't want her to get eaten by monsters! She's barely more than a hatchling!"
"Mom", Liath chimed in, his eyes sad at the thought of his sister. "Please, Noise should stay with us. It's terrible that Siana had to die, but..." His voice trailed off until it was barely more than a whisper. "No dragon should meet that fate. Ever."
Fennec growled. "Lou! Say something!"
Lou still sat where he'd been when Specs and Noise came in, dumbfoundedly watching how mourning grew into anger. He didn't understand. What had gone wrong?
"I..." He paused, unsure what to say. "I think... Liath's right. Fen, would you really want another dragon to die like our daughter?"
"Shade if I care!", she spat.
"Would Siana want a dragon to die?"
That struck Fennec speachless. "I-", she stammered. "I- no, she- ..." Without another word, she turned around, sat down and looked at the sky through a tiny hole in the wall.
Specs exhaled slowly. Noise could stay.
frcomm48.png
[center][font=Castellar]Day 38[/font] [item=Crimson Rogue Bracers][/center] Lou sighed. Another nest? Now of all times? No, he really didn't approve it, but maybe it would at least lighten the mood a little. That bogsneak Specs brought in - Noise, seemed to be really excited and didn't even mind Fennec snapping at her. Sadly, Fen did that. A lot. She snapped at anyone who got too close to her and the nest. Including himself. Grumbling, Lou clawed at the nearest wall, leaving a deep scratch. He didn't like the group as it was now, all anger and aggressiveness. He, in fact, wished for the older days to return, when he was still a youngster and had no idea of the dangers they were facing. Overthrowing the empire? As if that was possible! His parents must've been crazy! They [i]didn't have to do it[/i], he thought grimly. [i]All they did was leaving their only remaining kid alone with some ominous book. I could be dead by now if not for Specs! And Fennec, kind of. But what did they ever do to help me?[/i] He freed the book from the belt he was securing it with and flung it into a corner. [i]I never wanted this thing. I never wanted my kids to die! I can save them without your so-called help, mum and dad, thank you![/i] He left the cave, leaving his once-precious possesion behind. Someone else could do that; it didn't matter to him any more. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/3/2healthy_0dead.png[/img]
Day 38
Crimson Rogue Bracers

Lou sighed. Another nest? Now of all times? No, he really didn't approve it, but maybe it would at least lighten the mood a little. That bogsneak Specs brought in - Noise, seemed to be really excited and didn't even mind Fennec snapping at her. Sadly, Fen did that. A lot. She snapped at anyone who got too close to her and the nest. Including himself.
Grumbling, Lou clawed at the nearest wall, leaving a deep scratch. He didn't like the group as it was now, all anger and aggressiveness. He, in fact, wished for the older days to return, when he was still a youngster and had no idea of the dangers they were facing. Overthrowing the empire? As if that was possible! His parents must've been crazy!
They didn't have to do it, he thought grimly. All they did was leaving their only remaining kid alone with some ominous book. I could be dead by now if not for Specs! And Fennec, kind of. But what did they ever do to help me? He freed the book from the belt he was securing it with and flung it into a corner. I never wanted this thing. I never wanted my kids to die! I can save them without your so-called help, mum and dad, thank you!
He left the cave, leaving his once-precious possesion behind. Someone else could do that; it didn't matter to him any more.

2healthy_0dead.png
frcomm48.png
[center][font=Castellar]Day 39[/font] [item=Discipline][/center] Coin flip: tails "I'm realy sorry for how my mom behaves", Liath said softly, adressing Noise. The smaller dragon nodded meekly. Being yelled and growled at and almost bitten by a very angry guardian wasn't exactly what she'd describe as a good start of the day. She'd decided to remain in her corner for now to avoid any more confrontations. "I only wanted to look if the eggs are fine - I didn't want to hurt anyone." Nodding, he wrapped his wing around her, trying to comfort her a little. "I know. It will get better, I promise." "Sure?" "Absolutely." He was absolutely [i]not[/i] sure about that. "'k." Silence.
Day 39
Discipline

Coin flip: tails

"I'm realy sorry for how my mom behaves", Liath said softly, adressing Noise.
The smaller dragon nodded meekly. Being yelled and growled at and almost bitten by a very angry guardian wasn't exactly what she'd describe as a good start of the day. She'd decided to remain in her corner for now to avoid any more confrontations. "I only wanted to look if the eggs are fine - I didn't want to hurt anyone."
Nodding, he wrapped his wing around her, trying to comfort her a little. "I know. It will get better, I promise."
"Sure?"
"Absolutely." He was absolutely not sure about that.
"'k."
Silence.
frcomm48.png
[center][font=Castellar]Day 40[/font] [item=Sea Hare][/center] "I think I was useful!", Noise exclaimed proudly. "Fennec didn't even once snap at me! I even defeated a monster on my own!" Liath chuckled. He was surprised himself; he hadn't felt that happy for days now. "Really?" "Well Specs helped, but I did the final strike!" She grinned mischievously. "Thanks for the healing, though. It was haaard..." He nodded. "I can imagine. I hate fighting; I'm glad you volunteered instead of me." "Well, why not? But now that I think of it, wasn't there another dragon around, that wildclaw? Why didn't he fight?" "Dunno. My dad's not fine lately." Liath shrugged. "Haven't seen him all day. But I'm confident he'll be okay. I trust him." Noise sighed. "Must be nice, huh..." Number of battles: 34 Venue: Scorched Forest Noise: Lv. 1 -> Lv. 6, Charged Might Fragment added Specs: Lv. 9 -> Lv. 10 Fennec: Lv. 9 -> Lv. 10, Zephyr Might Fragment added So Delta's next... yaaay...
Day 40
Sea Hare

"I think I was useful!", Noise exclaimed proudly. "Fennec didn't even once snap at me! I even defeated a monster on my own!"
Liath chuckled. He was surprised himself; he hadn't felt that happy for days now. "Really?"
"Well Specs helped, but I did the final strike!" She grinned mischievously. "Thanks for the healing, though. It was haaard..."
He nodded. "I can imagine. I hate fighting; I'm glad you volunteered instead of me."
"Well, why not? But now that I think of it, wasn't there another dragon around, that wildclaw? Why didn't he fight?"
"Dunno. My dad's not fine lately." Liath shrugged. "Haven't seen him all day. But I'm confident he'll be okay. I trust him."
Noise sighed. "Must be nice, huh..."

Number of battles: 34
Venue: Scorched Forest
Noise: Lv. 1 -> Lv. 6, Charged Might Fragment added
Specs: Lv. 9 -> Lv. 10
Fennec: Lv. 9 -> Lv. 10, Zephyr Might Fragment added

So Delta's next... yaaay...
frcomm48.png
[center][font=Castellar]Day 41[/font] [item=Druid's Woodwing][/center] Liath was up early. He'd felt like something would happen today, something exciting. However, he was oddly calm. The air was burning on his scales, his legs were itching, but he managed to wait in his nest without so much as making a sound. Ears pricked up. Eyes wide open. [i]Crack[/i]. Fennec woke with a start. Wide-eyed, she looked down at her eggs. They were moving, at least they weren't still-born like Sky. Windsinger, how she hoped they'd survive. She got up and stepped back in awe, praying to whoever it might concern that no more of her kids would die. [i]Crack[/i]. Lou blinked slowly, head full of doubts. Should he go there? Watch another dragon die? Watch Fennec becoming more mad bit by bit? He didn't want to, but in the end, he did anyway. [i]Crack[/i]! The first egg broke. Tiny claws appeared on the edge, ripping the eggshell apart. Soon, a guardian hatchling sat in the midst of the shredded shell, snarling at the bright light. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=149&bodygene=8&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=43&tertgene=16&winggene=11&wings=87&auth=3485f8a1884a0574830efd48c95a31bc798a4a4d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] A smile played on Fennec's lips. "Welcome", she said softly. "Alecto." Alecto growled, then yawned and curled up in a ball. "That's a nice name!", Noise chimed in. "Just doesn't sound that girly to me." Fennec shrugged. "Doesn't need to, I guess." Just then, the remaining egg broke through, and another hatchling tumbled out. It was... a vibrantly blue-green and red colored guardian. It chirped happily, tripped over his sister and hit the ground right in front of Lou. He stared at the hatchling, mouth agape. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=29&bodygene=10&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=155&tertgene=16&winggene=5&wings=61&auth=5cbf16986a25ef5d29fb6f6e06120bdb7ad7ca53&dummyext=prev.png[/img] "He looks just like Siana", Fennec muttered. "Almost", Lou added. Liath coughed softly. "Um, how about calling him Asani? That's almost the same, too." "Asani...", she whispered. "I like that. Hello, Asani." Lou blinked a few times. "I..." He turned away. "I got to... I... I'll be right back." (My! He's almost her [i]identical [/i]sibling, really! The only difference are the gender and the secondary, hers was blood, so that's just one off! I absolutely wasn't expecting that.)
Day 41
Druid's Woodwing

Liath was up early. He'd felt like something would happen today, something exciting. However, he was oddly calm. The air was burning on his scales, his legs were itching, but he managed to wait in his nest without so much as making a sound. Ears pricked up. Eyes wide open.
Crack.
Fennec woke with a start. Wide-eyed, she looked down at her eggs. They were moving, at least they weren't still-born like Sky. Windsinger, how she hoped they'd survive. She got up and stepped back in awe, praying to whoever it might concern that no more of her kids would die.
Crack.
Lou blinked slowly, head full of doubts. Should he go there? Watch another dragon die? Watch Fennec becoming more mad bit by bit?
He didn't want to, but in the end, he did anyway.
Crack!
The first egg broke. Tiny claws appeared on the edge, ripping the eggshell apart. Soon, a guardian hatchling sat in the midst of the shredded shell, snarling at the bright light.
dragon?age=0&body=149&bodygene=8&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=43&tertgene=16&winggene=11&wings=87&auth=3485f8a1884a0574830efd48c95a31bc798a4a4d&dummyext=prev.png
A smile played on Fennec's lips. "Welcome", she said softly. "Alecto."
Alecto growled, then yawned and curled up in a ball.
"That's a nice name!", Noise chimed in. "Just doesn't sound that girly to me."
Fennec shrugged. "Doesn't need to, I guess."
Just then, the remaining egg broke through, and another hatchling tumbled out. It was... a vibrantly blue-green and red colored guardian. It chirped happily, tripped over his sister and hit the ground right in front of Lou.
He stared at the hatchling, mouth agape.
dragon?age=0&body=29&bodygene=10&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=155&tertgene=16&winggene=5&wings=61&auth=5cbf16986a25ef5d29fb6f6e06120bdb7ad7ca53&dummyext=prev.png
"He looks just like Siana", Fennec muttered.
"Almost", Lou added.
Liath coughed softly. "Um, how about calling him Asani? That's almost the same, too."
"Asani...", she whispered. "I like that. Hello, Asani."
Lou blinked a few times. "I..." He turned away. "I got to... I... I'll be right back."

(My! He's almost her identical sibling, really! The only difference are the gender and the secondary, hers was blood, so that's just one off! I absolutely wasn't expecting that.)
frcomm48.png
[center][font=Castellar]Day 42[/font] [item=Rich Copper Ore][/center] "You really want me to do that, right?", Lou spat. To everyone else it'd look like the wildclaw had gone mad. He was standing in an empty cave, all alone, talking to seemingly the walls. Or maybe to the book that was laying right before his feet. "Why else would you give uns Siana back." Lou's tail was lashing through the air, ready to strike the book at any moment. He knew he wouldn't destroy it, he wasn't strong enough for that by far. Hitting it would maybe make him feel better, though. "I warn you. If my daughter- my son- [i]any [/i]of my kids die, I'll never come back. You got that?!" The book didn't answer. How could it? It was just a book, after all. A powerful one, yes, but just a book. "Fine", Lou huffed, picking it up and attaching it to his belt. "I warned you."
Day 42
Rich Copper Ore

"You really want me to do that, right?", Lou spat.
To everyone else it'd look like the wildclaw had gone mad. He was standing in an empty cave, all alone, talking to seemingly the walls. Or maybe to the book that was laying right before his feet.
"Why else would you give uns Siana back."
Lou's tail was lashing through the air, ready to strike the book at any moment. He knew he wouldn't destroy it, he wasn't strong enough for that by far. Hitting it would maybe make him feel better, though.
"I warn you. If my daughter- my son- any of my kids die, I'll never come back. You got that?!"
The book didn't answer. How could it? It was just a book, after all. A powerful one, yes, but just a book.
"Fine", Lou huffed, picking it up and attaching it to his belt. "I warned you."
frcomm48.png
[center][font=Castellar]Day 43[/font] [item=Myosotis][/center] Number of battles: 10 Venue: Sandswept Delta Specs: Lv. 10 Liath: Lv. 5 -> Lv. 6 Lou: Lv. 9
Day 43
Myosotis

Number of battles: 10
Venue: Sandswept Delta
Specs: Lv. 10
Liath: Lv. 5 -> Lv. 6
Lou: Lv. 9
frcomm48.png
Catching up with last week's interesting drops! [center][font=Castellar]Day 44[/font] [item=Chewy Tentacle][/center] "Where are you going?", Noise asked excitedly. "May I come?" Alecto stopped, frowning at the other dragon. "No", she snarled. "This is a family thing. You're not invited." Liathe shot her an apologetic look. "Sorry Noise, but mom said I should only take the two of them." "Yes!", Asani added. "It's just our brother taking his sisters for a walk!" Noise and Liath looked bewildered, but neither of them said a thing. Number of battles: 32 Venue: Woodland Path Asani: Lv. 1 -> Lv. 5, Contuse added Alecto: Lv. 1 -> Lv.5 Liath: Lv. 6 (Thanks RNG... for choosing my healer and the only two dragons that can't fight... -.-) ----- [center][font=Castellar]Day 45[/font] [item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][/center] Noise snorted into the fern. Her prey, a tiny frog, flinched slightly, but did not spot her. She didn't really care about that one, though; she wasn't hungry anyway. [i]Family thing[/i], Alecto's voice hissed in her head. [i]You're not invited.[/i] "Stupid little brat!", Noise exclaimed, effectively dislodging the frog. "Think you're so smart, eh? You couldn't defend yourself from me if I was attacking from the open!" Startled, she paused. No. Shade no, she sure wouldn't ambush a friend! Even though Alecto wasn't very friendly. "Well, I'm still friends with Liath, stupid." She scratched her nose in anger. "You smell like a friend." "Huh?!" [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=23&breed=6&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=66&tertgene=14&winggene=7&wings=61&auth=41f9c62f9619c72d995c3ff144f2d236393b296f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Noise almost jumped as she found out that someone sneaked up to [i]her[/i], for what might be the very first time in her life. It was a dark red and vibrantly pink tundra hatchling that she should've spotted [i]miles [/i]away. But no. "Um, oh...", she stammered. "Thanks." "You smell like a friend.", the tundra repeated. "I like friend." With which she proceeded to cuddle up to Noise. The bogsneak couldn't help but smile. "Little one", she cooed. "Where are your parents?" "Friends?" The hatchling looked confused. "Parents", she repeated. "Mom and dad." "No friends. No more friends." Noise lowered her head. "I understand.", she muttered. "You lost your parents just like I did, right little one?" She sighed. "Fine then. Stay with me and my friends. What's your name?" "Name?" "You don't have one huh... alright then, I'll just call you Coral." ----- [center][font=Castellar]Day 46[/font] [item=Snowfall Elk Ear][/center] The joy of having a cute little furball as new companion didn't last long. Just as Noise thought she could finally get along with Fennec and Alecto- That night, Liath cried over the death of another sister. Number of battles: 48 Venue: Sandswept Delta Alecto: dead Noise: Lv. 6 -> Lv. 8, Thunder Slash added Fennec: Lv. 10 Asani: Lv. 5 -> Lv. 7
Catching up with last week's interesting drops!
Day 44
Chewy Tentacle

"Where are you going?", Noise asked excitedly. "May I come?"
Alecto stopped, frowning at the other dragon. "No", she snarled. "This is a family thing. You're not invited."
Liathe shot her an apologetic look. "Sorry Noise, but mom said I should only take the two of them."
"Yes!", Asani added. "It's just our brother taking his sisters for a walk!"
Noise and Liath looked bewildered, but neither of them said a thing.

Number of battles: 32
Venue: Woodland Path
Asani: Lv. 1 -> Lv. 5, Contuse added
Alecto: Lv. 1 -> Lv.5
Liath: Lv. 6

(Thanks RNG... for choosing my healer and the only two dragons that can't fight... -.-)
Day 45
Glowing Pocket Mouse

Noise snorted into the fern. Her prey, a tiny frog, flinched slightly, but did not spot her. She didn't really care about that one, though; she wasn't hungry anyway.
Family thing, Alecto's voice hissed in her head. You're not invited.
"Stupid little brat!", Noise exclaimed, effectively dislodging the frog. "Think you're so smart, eh? You couldn't defend yourself from me if I was attacking from the open!" Startled, she paused.
No. Shade no, she sure wouldn't ambush a friend! Even though Alecto wasn't very friendly.
"Well, I'm still friends with Liath, stupid." She scratched her nose in anger.
"You smell like a friend."
"Huh?!"

dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=23&breed=6&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=66&tertgene=14&winggene=7&wings=61&auth=41f9c62f9619c72d995c3ff144f2d236393b296f&dummyext=prev.png

Noise almost jumped as she found out that someone sneaked up to her, for what might be the very first time in her life. It was a dark red and vibrantly pink tundra hatchling that she should've spotted miles away. But no.
"Um, oh...", she stammered. "Thanks."
"You smell like a friend.", the tundra repeated. "I like friend." With which she proceeded to cuddle up to Noise.
The bogsneak couldn't help but smile. "Little one", she cooed. "Where are your parents?"
"Friends?" The hatchling looked confused.
"Parents", she repeated. "Mom and dad."
"No friends. No more friends."
Noise lowered her head. "I understand.", she muttered. "You lost your parents just like I did, right little one?" She sighed. "Fine then. Stay with me and my friends. What's your name?"
"Name?"
"You don't have one huh... alright then, I'll just call you Coral."

Day 46
Snowfall Elk Ear

The joy of having a cute little furball as new companion didn't last long.
Just as Noise thought she could finally get along with Fennec and Alecto-
That night, Liath cried over the death of another sister.

Number of battles: 48
Venue: Sandswept Delta
Alecto: dead
Noise: Lv. 6 -> Lv. 8, Thunder Slash added
Fennec: Lv. 10
Asani: Lv. 5 -> Lv. 7
frcomm48.png
[center][font=Castellar]Day 47[/font] [item=Bloody Neck Bandage][/center] "How did that happen." "Why are you looking at me?! I don't know!" "But- but what-" "[i]I don't know![/i] It's not like I was planning to- I [i]never [/i]wanted to have kids!" "Uh, me neither..." Silence. "So, what now?" "I'm outta here. I can't do that. Sorry Liath, I can't." "Wait- Noise, wait!" Silence. "Shade! What am I doing now?!" [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/3/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] (...okay? Not like I was planning that either, but... *shrugs*)
Day 47
Bloody Neck Bandage

"How did that happen."
"Why are you looking at me?! I don't know!"
"But- but what-"
"I don't know! It's not like I was planning to- I never wanted to have kids!"
"Uh, me neither..."
Silence.
"So, what now?"
"I'm outta here. I can't do that. Sorry Liath, I can't."
"Wait- Noise, wait!"
Silence.
"Shade! What am I doing now?!"

3healthy_0dead.png
(...okay? Not like I was planning that either, but... *shrugs*)
frcomm48.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9