Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal] EbonyBadger's Quests & Goals
1 2

Updates | Challenges | Dragon Projects | Misc | Trophy Shelf

EbonyBadger's Quest & Goal Log

.....Welcome to my thread. This place will act as my own very special log so I can keep track of personal challenges and goals on the site, and so you can follow along. Until recently I have been keeping my 'Quest Log' on a google doc. However, that gave me little to no accountability---that is to say, if I felt stuck, I would just cut my losses and quit.

.....Well, this way not only can I keep track of my progress on-site without having to deal with the hassle of google drive; but I can get input from other users and maybe, just maybe, be entertaining?

.....In any case, the nature of this thread is that it will be in constant flux; there will be a lot of editing to the first few pages. These posts will act as a kind of 'Table of Contents', and each challenge will have its own thread to keep things nice and tidy.

Want to be kept up-to-date on when I start or finish a challenge? CLICK HERE or comment below to be added to the Pinglist.

*current format inspired by Kad's Quest Log

Updates | Challenges | Dragon Projects | Misc | Trophy Shelf

EbonyBadger's Quest & Goal Log

.....Welcome to my thread. This place will act as my own very special log so I can keep track of personal challenges and goals on the site, and so you can follow along. Until recently I have been keeping my 'Quest Log' on a google doc. However, that gave me little to no accountability---that is to say, if I felt stuck, I would just cut my losses and quit.

.....Well, this way not only can I keep track of my progress on-site without having to deal with the hassle of google drive; but I can get input from other users and maybe, just maybe, be entertaining?

.....In any case, the nature of this thread is that it will be in constant flux; there will be a lot of editing to the first few pages. These posts will act as a kind of 'Table of Contents', and each challenge will have its own thread to keep things nice and tidy.

Want to be kept up-to-date on when I start or finish a challenge? CLICK HERE or comment below to be added to the Pinglist.

*current format inspired by Kad's Quest Log
-Updates-
4/20/2018 - Posted "EbonyBadger's Quests & Goals" Thread
4/26/2018 - Added "Extreme Patience Challenge" to breeding challenges
5/1/2018 - Added summary of Wavecrest Coli Challenge, Moved to Completed
-Updates-
4/20/2018 - Posted "EbonyBadger's Quests & Goals" Thread
4/26/2018 - Added "Extreme Patience Challenge" to breeding challenges
5/1/2018 - Added summary of Wavecrest Coli Challenge, Moved to Completed
-Current Challenges-

Coliseum
Long Drop Coliseum Challenge

Breeding
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Extreme Patience/Breed out the Basic Challenge

-Completed Challenges-
Wavecrest Saturnalia Coliseum Challenge - Blitz Mode *Did not make to Golem Workshop
-Current Challenges-

Coliseum
Long Drop Coliseum Challenge

Breeding
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Extreme Patience/Breed out the Basic Challenge

-Completed Challenges-
Wavecrest Saturnalia Coliseum Challenge - Blitz Mode *Did not make to Golem Workshop
[center][color=#731D08][font=comic sans][size=7][b][u]-Dragon Projects-[/u][/b][/size][/color][/center] [columns][quote=Wanderer] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29332315] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/293324/29332315.png[/img] [/url][/center] [quote] [b]Breed[/b] Imperial [b]Primary [/b]Lavender Petals [b]Secondary [/b]Beige Bee [b]Tertiary [/b]Storm Glimmer [item=primary gene: petals][item=secondary gene: bee][item=tertiary gene: glimmer][item=breed change: Imperial] [/quote] [quote] [b]Apparel[/b] wip [/quote] [quote] [b]Familiar[/b] [item=petalwing peryton] [/quote] [/quote] [nextcol] [quote=Amethyst] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29332314] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/293324/29332314.png[/img] [/url][/center] [quote] [b]Breed[/b] Coatl [b]Primary [/b]Mulberry Tiger [b]Secondary [/b]Obsidian Striation [b]Tertiary [/b]Grey Glimmer [item=primary gene: tiger][item=secondary gene: striation][item=tertiary gene: glimmer][item=breed change: coatl] [/quote] [quote] [b]Apparel[/b] wip [/quote] [quote] [b]Familiar[/b] [item=Tar-Trooper Slarg] [/quote] [/quote][/columns] [quote] [center][size=5][b]Current Leveling Project [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41244233] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/412443/41244233_350.png[/img] [/url] Neofelis: Antici-tank Build[/b][/size] Current Level: 9[/center] [b]Stones Needed:[/b] [center][item=haste][item=bolster][item=rally][item=eliminate] [item=ambush][item=berserker]x3[/center] [/quote]
-Dragon Projects-
Wanderer wrote:
Quote:
Breed Imperial
Primary Lavender Petals
Secondary Beige Bee
Tertiary Storm Glimmer
Primary Gene: Petals Secondary Gene: Bee Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Breed Change: Imperial
Quote:
Apparel
wip
Quote:
Familiar
Petalwing Peryton
Amethyst wrote:
Quote:
Breed Coatl
Primary Mulberry Tiger
Secondary Obsidian Striation
Tertiary Grey Glimmer
Primary Gene: Tiger Secondary Gene: Striation Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Breed Change: Coatl
Quote:
Apparel
wip
Quote:
Familiar
Tar-Trooper Slarg
Quote:
Current Leveling Project

41244233_350.png

Neofelis: Antici-tank Build

Current Level: 9

Stones Needed:
Haste Bolster Rally Eliminate
Ambush Berserker x3
-Misc-

Max Out Nest
Progress: 3 / 5 slots
Next: 100,000t

Max Out Lair
Progress: 50 / 100 slots
Next: 185,000t

Get to level 10 in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
Progress: 5/10
Next: 2200 exp.

Collect and Awaken all Familiars
Collected: 71/655
Awakened: None :(
-Misc-

Max Out Nest
Progress: 3 / 5 slots
Next: 100,000t

Max Out Lair
Progress: 50 / 100 slots
Next: 185,000t

Get to level 10 in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
Progress: 5/10
Next: 2200 exp.

Collect and Awaken all Familiars
Collected: 71/655
Awakened: None :(
-Trophy Shelf-

This is where I am considering putting my achievement trophies for challenges. I haven't quite decided yet, as it might make the thread a bit pic-heavy (well, eventually, maybe?)
-Trophy Shelf-

This is where I am considering putting my achievement trophies for challenges. I haven't quite decided yet, as it might make the thread a bit pic-heavy (well, eventually, maybe?)
-Badges-
This will be where I keep non-challenge specific badges I have earned.
-Badges-
This will be where I keep non-challenge specific badges I have earned.
-Dream Dragons

What it says on the tin. These are my 'holy grail' dragons that I am currently on a quest to find. If you have the dragon I seek, please let me know. Genes/breed aren't important since I can change those.

-Dream Dragons

What it says on the tin. These are my 'holy grail' dragons that I am currently on a quest to find. If you have the dragon I seek, please let me know. Genes/breed aren't important since I can change those.

-Other Pages-

Interested in finding out what else I am doing on the site? Check out this masterlist of important projects of mine.

~Coming Soon!~
-Other Pages-

Interested in finding out what else I am doing on the site? Check out this masterlist of important projects of mine.

~Coming Soon!~
reserved
reserved
1 2