Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Done] Chronological Coli Egg Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Welcome to Meowesty's
Chronological Coliseum Egg Challenge

The basic idea for this challenge is to go thought all the venues in the coliseum Chronologically, and stay in each venue untill I get an egg! There are many similar challenges around, but mine is mostly inspired by @Louretta's Coliseum Egg and Hatch Challenge.
I have done a similar challenge before, but I went out of order when I came to Scorched Forest, and in the end I ended up skipping Scorched Forest and Boreal Wood. That will not happen this time!

Going to be doing Louretta's coli scavenger hunt at the same time. My scavenge hunt tracker.

This thread is a work in progress, but the important parts are all here! Mainly missing formatting and graphics, they will be changed and added with time!

Currently on:
Golem Workshop

Summary of the progress
This will have links to all the relevant posts.

The Rules:
1) Do the venues in order, and stick to a venue untill you get an egg.
a) I will make a small exception for festivals and when new coliseum content is added, but I will not count it towards this challenge. So if I get an egg while grinding in Volcanic Vents for Flameforgers, but I'm in Sandswept Delta for this challenge, the egg will not count, nor will any loot I get while grinding out of order.
b) If new venues are added:
I) If it's a lower venue than the one I'm currently grinding in I will instantly go back and complete the new one before continuing the one I was at.
II) If it's a higher venue I can grind there while it's relevant content (to get familiars etc), but any drops will not count untill I'm actually there in the challenge.

2) Keep track of time spent grinding and notable loot!
Loot I will be trakcing:
- Eggs
- Vista
- Eliminate, Rally, Ticture and Ambush
- Boss Familiars
- Festival chests
- Apperal
- Crates
- Runestones and dolls

I will also be counting treasure packs and amount of bosses defeated.

3) Hatch the eggs!
I will be hatching the eggs, but not as soon as I get them! I will be trying to trade the eggs for Fire Eggs (unless the element of the egg really fits the theme of the venue), and then hatch them. Eggs gotten before Feb 24th 2019 will be saved untill that date and hatched then, the rest will be hatched as I get them. I will of course keep track of which venue all the dragons belong in (they will be hatched in order of venue)
Decided against this rule since there is so long between the eggs dropping and being hatched. Next challenge this will be a thing tho.

Goals:
The main goal is of course to get an egg from each and every venue in order!

On top of that I have as a goal to get AT LEAST ONE "successful" (read: good color combination that I like) dragon from this. Dragons like this will be themed around a familiar in the venue or the venue itself, and it will get lore relating to that theme. It doesn't have to be a typical fire dragon color combo, just something I'm excited about and really like.

I have no time limit. It will take as long as it takes.

Pinglists:
General updates (every 50 grind hours or so) and egg drops:
wrecknrule, Fabu, Everburn, 2towels

Egg drops only:

Hatches (beware that the first one is likely to be Feb 24th 2019, since I want to save my eggs for a mass-hatch on that date):
wrecknrule, Returu, Everburn

Now let's pray that they fix Scorched Forest before I get there, it's the reason I gave up the last time I tried something like this!

Welcome to Meowesty's
Chronological Coliseum Egg Challenge

The basic idea for this challenge is to go thought all the venues in the coliseum Chronologically, and stay in each venue untill I get an egg! There are many similar challenges around, but mine is mostly inspired by @Louretta's Coliseum Egg and Hatch Challenge.
I have done a similar challenge before, but I went out of order when I came to Scorched Forest, and in the end I ended up skipping Scorched Forest and Boreal Wood. That will not happen this time!

Going to be doing Louretta's coli scavenger hunt at the same time. My scavenge hunt tracker.

This thread is a work in progress, but the important parts are all here! Mainly missing formatting and graphics, they will be changed and added with time!

Currently on:
Golem Workshop

Summary of the progress
This will have links to all the relevant posts.

The Rules:
1) Do the venues in order, and stick to a venue untill you get an egg.
a) I will make a small exception for festivals and when new coliseum content is added, but I will not count it towards this challenge. So if I get an egg while grinding in Volcanic Vents for Flameforgers, but I'm in Sandswept Delta for this challenge, the egg will not count, nor will any loot I get while grinding out of order.
b) If new venues are added:
I) If it's a lower venue than the one I'm currently grinding in I will instantly go back and complete the new one before continuing the one I was at.
II) If it's a higher venue I can grind there while it's relevant content (to get familiars etc), but any drops will not count untill I'm actually there in the challenge.

2) Keep track of time spent grinding and notable loot!
Loot I will be trakcing:
- Eggs
- Vista
- Eliminate, Rally, Ticture and Ambush
- Boss Familiars
- Festival chests
- Apperal
- Crates
- Runestones and dolls

I will also be counting treasure packs and amount of bosses defeated.

3) Hatch the eggs!
I will be hatching the eggs, but not as soon as I get them! I will be trying to trade the eggs for Fire Eggs (unless the element of the egg really fits the theme of the venue), and then hatch them. Eggs gotten before Feb 24th 2019 will be saved untill that date and hatched then, the rest will be hatched as I get them. I will of course keep track of which venue all the dragons belong in (they will be hatched in order of venue)
Decided against this rule since there is so long between the eggs dropping and being hatched. Next challenge this will be a thing tho.

Goals:
The main goal is of course to get an egg from each and every venue in order!

On top of that I have as a goal to get AT LEAST ONE "successful" (read: good color combination that I like) dragon from this. Dragons like this will be themed around a familiar in the venue or the venue itself, and it will get lore relating to that theme. It doesn't have to be a typical fire dragon color combo, just something I'm excited about and really like.

I have no time limit. It will take as long as it takes.

Pinglists:
General updates (every 50 grind hours or so) and egg drops:
wrecknrule, Fabu, Everburn, 2towels

Egg drops only:

Hatches (beware that the first one is likely to be Feb 24th 2019, since I want to save my eggs for a mass-hatch on that date):
wrecknrule, Returu, Everburn

Now let's pray that they fix Scorched Forest before I get there, it's the reason I gave up the last time I tried something like this!

................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
Progress:
The list is not 100% up to date with links and dates, I will get to it at some point
Training Fields: Completed - April 13th
Woodland Path: Completed - June 20th
Scorched Forest: Completed - October 17th
Sandswept Delta: Completed October 20th
Blooming Grove: Completed October 24th
Forgotten Cave: Completed October 29th
Bamboo Falls: Completed October 29th
Thunderhead Savanna - Completed
Redrock Cove: Completed October 31st
Waterway: --- Completed
Arena: --- Completed
Volcanic Vents: --- Completed
Rainsong Jungle: --- Completed
Boreal Wood: ---
Crystal Pools: ---
Harpy's Roost: ---
Ghostlight Ruins: ---
Mire: ---
Kelp Beds: ---
Golem Workshop: ---

Highlight "successful" hatches
- For dragons I keep myself or that find a forever home.
- Those I keep myself will be themed around a familiar in the venue I came from. Maybe not in looks, but the lore will be for sure. They will get a hatchdate and lore blurb here.

All dragons hatched for this challenge:
Progress:
The list is not 100% up to date with links and dates, I will get to it at some point
Training Fields: Completed - April 13th
Woodland Path: Completed - June 20th
Scorched Forest: Completed - October 17th
Sandswept Delta: Completed October 20th
Blooming Grove: Completed October 24th
Forgotten Cave: Completed October 29th
Bamboo Falls: Completed October 29th
Thunderhead Savanna - Completed
Redrock Cove: Completed October 31st
Waterway: --- Completed
Arena: --- Completed
Volcanic Vents: --- Completed
Rainsong Jungle: --- Completed
Boreal Wood: ---
Crystal Pools: ---
Harpy's Roost: ---
Ghostlight Ruins: ---
Mire: ---
Kelp Beds: ---
Golem Workshop: ---

Highlight "successful" hatches
- For dragons I keep myself or that find a forever home.
- Those I keep myself will be themed around a familiar in the venue I came from. Maybe not in looks, but the lore will be for sure. They will get a hatchdate and lore blurb here.

All dragons hatched for this challenge:
910.png
[center][size=6]Training Fields[/size] Started March 29th Completed April 13th [b]Hours Grinded:[/b] ~68 (+/-4) hours [b]Egg:[/b] [item=unhatched water egg] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2406933/5#post_32680677]Coral Carpenter[/url] [b]Chest Counter:[/b] [columns][color=transparent]................................................[/color][nextcol][item=broken flower pot] [center]549 (87)[/center][nextcol][item=leafy pack] [center]285 (52)[/center][/columns] [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=green lace anklet][item=green lace waist frill][item=hurricane heart chest][item=spirit wings chest][item=green lace wristlet][item=wind's prodigy chest][item=green lace anklet][item=spirit wings chest][item=tropical birdskull headdress][item=green lace collar][item=rally][item=wind's prodigy chest][item=heatherbed lily][item=spirit wings chest][item=windward chest][item=green lace anklet][item=windward chest][item=green lace collar][item=green lace ribbons][item=triple happiness chest][item=hurricane heart chest][item=green lace tail ornament][item=green lace anklet][item=green-edged claw][item=rally][item=green lace collar][item=bumble crate][item=vista: training fields II][item=green lace headpiece][item=vista: training fields II][item=vista: training fields II][item=green-edged claw][item=green lace collar][item=gold steampunk spats][item=vista: training fields][item=vista: training fields II][item=vista: training fields][item=vista: training fields II][item=green lace wristlet][item=green lace wristlet][item=red emperor crate][item=green lace collar][item=green lace headpiece][item=shadow runestone][item=green-edged claw][item=green-edged claw][item=green lace wristlet][item=tropical birdskull headdress][item=green lace waist frill][item=tropical birdskull headdress][item=green lace collar][item=pocket mouse crate][item=red emperor crate][item=green lace headpiece][item=ambush][item=green lace collar][item=ice runestone][item=green-edged claw][item=dark sparrowmouse crate][item=green-edged claw][item=green lace anklet][item=vista: training fields][item=green lace wristlet][item=rally][item=green lace waist frill][item=vista: training fields II][item=green lace waist frill][item=rally][item=green lace headpiece][item=vista: training fields II][item=ruby webwing crate][item=green lace wristlet][item=vista: training fields II][item=pauper's brown fez][item=green lace tail ornament][item=cleaver][item=green lace collar][item=cleaver][item=green lace tail ornament][item=green lace ribbons][item=bumble crate][item=green lace anklet][item=green lace waist frill][item=green lace collar][item=green lace ribbons][item=green lace wristlet][item=green-edged claw][item=green lace waist frill] [/center]
Training Fields
Started March 29th
Completed April 13th

Hours Grinded:
~68 (+/-4) hours

Egg:
Unhatched Water Egg
Coral Carpenter

Chest Counter:
................................................ Broken Flower Pot
(87)
Leafy Pack
(52)

Notable Loot:
Green Lace Anklet Green Lace Waist Frill Hurricane Heart Chest Spirit Wings Chest Green Lace Wristlet Wind's Prodigy Chest Green Lace Anklet Spirit Wings Chest Tropical Birdskull Headdress Green Lace Collar Rally Wind's Prodigy Chest Heatherbed Lily Spirit Wings Chest Windward Chest Green Lace Anklet Windward Chest Green Lace Collar Green Lace Ribbons Triple Happiness Chest Hurricane Heart Chest Green Lace Tail Ornament Green Lace Anklet Green-Edged Claw Rally Green Lace Collar Bumble Crate Vista: Training Fields II Green Lace Headpiece Vista: Training Fields II Vista: Training Fields II Green-Edged Claw Green Lace Collar Gold Steampunk Spats Vista: Training Fields Vista: Training Fields II Vista: Training Fields Vista: Training Fields II Green Lace Wristlet Green Lace Wristlet Red Emperor Crate Green Lace Collar Green Lace Headpiece Shadow Runestone Green-Edged Claw Green-Edged Claw Green Lace Wristlet Tropical Birdskull Headdress Green Lace Waist Frill Tropical Birdskull Headdress Green Lace Collar Pocket Mouse Crate Red Emperor Crate Green Lace Headpiece Ambush Green Lace Collar Ice Runestone Green-Edged Claw Dark Sparrowmouse Crate Green-Edged Claw Green Lace Anklet Vista: Training Fields Green Lace Wristlet Rally Green Lace Waist Frill Vista: Training Fields II Green Lace Waist Frill Rally Green Lace Headpiece Vista: Training Fields II Ruby Webwing Crate Green Lace Wristlet Vista: Training Fields II Pauper's Brown Fez Green Lace Tail Ornament Cleaver Green Lace Collar Cleaver Green Lace Tail Ornament Green Lace Ribbons Bumble Crate Green Lace Anklet Green Lace Waist Frill Green Lace Collar Green Lace Ribbons Green Lace Wristlet Green-Edged Claw Green Lace Waist Frill
910.png
[center][size=6]Woodland Path[/size] Started April 13th Ended June 20th [b]Hours Grinded:[/b] ~195 hours (+/- 11 hour) [b]Egg:[/b] [item=unhatched ice egg] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2406933/8#post_33804952]Crimson Emperor or Bluefin Charger[/url] [b]Chest Counter:[/b] [columns][color=transparent]........................[/color][nextcol][item=broken flower pot] [center]77 (60) (35)[/center][nextcol][item=leafy pack] [center]2366 (1753) (1004)[/center][nextcol][item=canvas sack] [center]2 (1) (1)[/center][nextcol][item=broadleaf pack] [center]11 (7) (6)[/center][/columns] [b]Vista counter: [columns][color=transparent]....................................[/color][nextcol][item=vista: Woodland path] [center]16[/center][nextcol][item=vista: training fields] [center]2[/center][nextcol][item=vista: training fields II] [center]1[/center][/columns] [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=basilisk crate][item=wildwood crate][item=dented iron pauldrons][item=playful windsinger puppet][item=dented iron helmet][item=blushing pink rose][item=tropical birdskull necklace][item=sakura owl crate][item=gladewalker cape][item=gladewalker cape][item=dryad crate][item=blushing pink rose][item=dryad crate][item=wind runestone][item=playful windsinger puppet][item=blushing pink rose][item=wind runestone][item=gladewalker cape][item=bloodscale chest guard][item=rally] [item=eliminate][item=dew laden white rose][item=rally][item=pretty pink neck bow][item=wind runestone][item=dented iron gauntlets][item=janus crate][item=janus crate][item=blushing pink rose][item=eliminate][item=blushing pink rose][item=bamboo crate][item=rally][item=wind runestone][item=janus trap crate][item=blooming crate][item=sakura owl crate][item=pretty pink neck bow][item=noodlebranch chest][item=noodlebranch chest][item=clown crate][item=ocean's vibrant chest][item=wind runestone][item=green lace waist frill][item=dew laden white rose][item=ocean's vibrant chest][item=wind runestone][item=wind runestone][item=noodlebranch chest][item=dented iron helmet][item=ocean's vibrant chest][item=ocean's vibrant chest][item=crimson emperor crate][item=blushing pink rose][item=simple pearly bracelets][item=strangler crate][item=blushing pink rose][item=ocean's vibrant chest][item=basilisk skin crate][item=playful windsinger puppet][item=ocean's vibrant chest][item=green lace anklet][item=wind runestone][item=strangler crate][item=clown crate][item=noodlebranch chest][item=dryad crate][item=green lace tail ornament][item=basilisk skin crate][item=tropical birdskull legband][item=gladewalker cape][item=dented iron pauldrons][item=hyaline chest][item=dented iron pauldrons][item=clown crate][item=blushing pink rose][item=red emperor crate][item=blushing pink rose][item=go with the floe chest][item=noodlebranch chest][item=gladewalker cape][item=playful windsinger puppet][item=noodlebranch chest][item=dented iron pauldrons][item=ocean's vibrant chest][item=gladewalker cape][item=blushing pink rose][item=gladewalker cape][item=green lace anklet][item=wind runestone][item=strangler crate][item=basilisk crate][item=tropical birdskull necklace][item=basilisk crate][item=rusted treasure chest][item=cleaver][item=wind runestone][item=tropical birdskull legband][item=gladewalker cape][item=dented iron pauldrons][item=janus crate][item=green lace tail ornament][item=gladewalker cape][item=gladewalker cape][item=basilisk skin crate][item=secondary gene: morph][item=primary gene: python][item=rally][item=wind runestone][item=cockatrice crate][item=green highnoon hank][item=blushing pink rose][item=secondary gene: morph][item=exotic arcanist idol][item=tropical birdskull necklace][item=blushing pink rose][item=rally][item=dented iron helmet][item=blushing pink rose][item=rally][item=clown crate][item=blushing pink rose][item=secondary gene: morph][item=date plumed anklets][item=exotic arcanist idol][item=wind runestone][item=date plumed tuft][item=death head crate][item=blushing pink rose][item=date plumed cover][item=wildwood crate][item=chromatic predator chest][item=chromatic predator chest][item=blue and green flair scarf][item=date plumed mantle][item=season chest][item=playful windsinger puppet][item=bloodscale tail guard][item=date plumed jabbot][item=tranquil forest chest][item=blushing pink rose][item=date plumed corsage][item=tranquil forest chest][item=date plumed corsage][item=tranquil forest chest][item=blushing pink rose][item=date plumed corsage][item=blushing pink rose][item=date plumed cover][item=tranquil forest chest][item=rally][item=tranquil forest chest][item=tranquil forest chest][item=date plumed mantle][item=tranquil forest chest][item=dryad crate][item=secondary gene: morph][item=blushing pink rose][item=cherry dryad chest][item=chromatic predator chest][item=tranquil forest chest][item=chromatic predator chest][item=date plumed corsage][item=tranquil forest chest][item=season chest][item=tranquil forest chest][item=tranquil forest chest][item=date plumed jabbot][item=rusted treasure chest][item=bamboo crate][item=date plumed corsage][item=date plumed cover][item=tranquil forest chest][item=tranquil forest chest][item=gladewalker cape][item=date plumed mantle][item=blushing pink rose][item=gladewalker cape][item=date plumed mantle][item=dented iron helmet][item=basilisk skin crate][item=date plumed anklets][item=date plumed tuft][item=date plumed cover][item=date plumed mantle][item=gladewalker cape][item=date plumed anklets][item=date plumed mantle][item=dryad crate][item=date plumed jabbot][item=blushing pink rose][item=rusted treasure chest][item=veteran's shoulder scars][item=clown crate][item=dryad crate][item=date plumed cover][item=date plumed corsage][item=date plumed cover][item=eliminate][item=pretty pink neck bow][item=date plumed tuft][item=blushing pink rose][item=date plumed mantle][item=dented iron gauntlets][item=eliminate][item=date plumed jabbot][item=date plumed corsage][item=heavy earthshaker idol][item=date plumed cover][item=blushing pink rose][item=blushing pink rose][item=blushing pink rose][item=bluefin crate][item=wind runestone][item=veteran's eye scar][item=date plumed headdress][item=date plumed jabbot][item=bamboo crate][item=date plumed mantle][item=secondary gene: morph][item=date plumed mantle][item=blushing pink rose][item=date plumed mantle][item=dew laden white rose][item=cleaver][item=blushing pink rose][item=wind runestone][item=date plumed corsage][item=wind runestone][item=date plumed corsage][item=date plumed jabbot][item=date plumed headdress] [/center]
Woodland Path
Started April 13th
Ended June 20th

Hours Grinded:
~195 hours (+/- 11 hour)

Egg:
Unhatched Ice Egg
Crimson Emperor
or
Bluefin Charger

Chest Counter:
........................ Broken Flower Pot
(60)
(35)
Leafy Pack
(1753)
(1004)
Canvas Sack
(1)
(1)
Broadleaf Pack
(7)
(6)

Vista counter:
.................................... Vista: Woodland Path
Vista: Training Fields
Vista: Training Fields II

Notable Loot:
Basilisk Crate Wildwood Crate Dented Iron Pauldrons Playful Windsinger Puppet Dented Iron Helmet Blushing Pink Rose Tropical Birdskull Necklace Sakura Owl Crate Gladewalker Cape Gladewalker Cape Dryad Crate Blushing Pink Rose Dryad Crate Wind Runestone Playful Windsinger Puppet Blushing Pink Rose Wind Runestone Gladewalker Cape Bloodscale Chest Guard Rally
Eliminate Dew Laden White Rose Rally Pretty Pink Neck Bow Wind Runestone Dented Iron Gauntlets Janus Crate Janus Crate Blushing Pink Rose Eliminate Blushing Pink Rose Bamboo Crate Rally Wind Runestone Janus Trap Crate Blooming Crate Sakura Owl Crate Pretty Pink Neck Bow Noodlebranch Chest Noodlebranch Chest Clown Crate Ocean's Vibrant Chest Wind Runestone Green Lace Waist Frill Dew Laden White Rose Ocean's Vibrant Chest Wind Runestone Wind Runestone Noodlebranch Chest Dented Iron Helmet Ocean's Vibrant Chest Ocean's Vibrant Chest Crimson Emperor Crate Blushing Pink Rose Simple Pearly Bracelets Strangler Crate Blushing Pink Rose Ocean's Vibrant Chest Basilisk Skin Crate Playful Windsinger Puppet Ocean's Vibrant Chest Green Lace Anklet Wind Runestone Strangler Crate Clown Crate Noodlebranch Chest Dryad Crate Green Lace Tail Ornament Basilisk Skin Crate Tropical Birdskull Legband Gladewalker Cape Dented Iron Pauldrons Hyaline Chest Dented Iron Pauldrons Clown Crate Blushing Pink Rose Red Emperor Crate Blushing Pink Rose Go With the Floe Chest Noodlebranch Chest Gladewalker Cape Playful Windsinger Puppet Noodlebranch Chest Dented Iron Pauldrons Ocean's Vibrant Chest Gladewalker Cape Blushing Pink Rose Gladewalker Cape Green Lace Anklet Wind Runestone Strangler Crate Basilisk Crate Tropical Birdskull Necklace Basilisk Crate Rusted Treasure Chest Cleaver Wind Runestone Tropical Birdskull Legband Gladewalker Cape Dented Iron Pauldrons Janus Crate Green Lace Tail Ornament Gladewalker Cape Gladewalker Cape Basilisk Skin Crate Secondary Gene: Morph Primary Gene: Python Rally Wind Runestone Cockatrice Crate Green Highnoon Hank Blushing Pink Rose Secondary Gene: Morph Exotic Arcanist Idol Tropical Birdskull Necklace Blushing Pink Rose Rally Dented Iron Helmet Blushing Pink Rose Rally Clown Crate Blushing Pink Rose Secondary Gene: Morph Date Plumed Anklets Exotic Arcanist Idol Wind Runestone Date Plumed Tuft Death Head Crate Blushing Pink Rose Date Plumed Cover Wildwood Crate Chromatic Predator Chest Chromatic Predator Chest Blue and Green Flair Scarf Date Plumed Mantle Season Chest Playful Windsinger Puppet Bloodscale Tail Guard Date Plumed Jabbot Tranquil Forest Chest Blushing Pink Rose Date Plumed Corsage Tranquil Forest Chest Date Plumed Corsage Tranquil Forest Chest Blushing Pink Rose Date Plumed Corsage Blushing Pink Rose Date Plumed Cover Tranquil Forest Chest Rally Tranquil Forest Chest Tranquil Forest Chest Date Plumed Mantle Tranquil Forest Chest Dryad Crate Secondary Gene: Morph Blushing Pink Rose Cherry Dryad Chest Chromatic Predator Chest Tranquil Forest Chest Chromatic Predator Chest Date Plumed Corsage Tranquil Forest Chest Season Chest Tranquil Forest Chest Tranquil Forest Chest Date Plumed Jabbot Rusted Treasure Chest Bamboo Crate Date Plumed Corsage Date Plumed Cover Tranquil Forest Chest Tranquil Forest Chest Gladewalker Cape Date Plumed Mantle Blushing Pink Rose Gladewalker Cape Date Plumed Mantle Dented Iron Helmet Basilisk Skin Crate Date Plumed Anklets Date Plumed Tuft Date Plumed Cover Date Plumed Mantle Gladewalker Cape Date Plumed Anklets Date Plumed Mantle Dryad Crate Date Plumed Jabbot Blushing Pink Rose Rusted Treasure Chest Veteran's Shoulder Scars Clown Crate Dryad Crate Date Plumed Cover Date Plumed Corsage Date Plumed Cover Eliminate Pretty Pink Neck Bow Date Plumed Tuft Blushing Pink Rose Date Plumed Mantle Dented Iron Gauntlets Eliminate Date Plumed Jabbot Date Plumed Corsage Heavy Earthshaker Idol Date Plumed Cover Blushing Pink Rose Blushing Pink Rose Blushing Pink Rose Bluefin Crate Wind Runestone Veteran's Eye Scar Date Plumed Headdress Date Plumed Jabbot Bamboo Crate Date Plumed Mantle Secondary Gene: Morph Date Plumed Mantle Blushing Pink Rose Date Plumed Mantle Dew Laden White Rose Cleaver Blushing Pink Rose Wind Runestone Date Plumed Corsage Wind Runestone Date Plumed Corsage Date Plumed Jabbot Date Plumed Headdress
910.png
[center][size=6]Scorched Forest[/size] Started June 20th Ended October 17th [b]Egg:[/b] [item= unhatched earth egg] Dropped by Dearth's Head Stag [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2406933/10#post_35869738]Post[/url] [b]Hours Grinded:[/b] 222 hours [b]Chest Counter:[/b] [item=broken penny jar] 29 [item=broken flower pot] 32 [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=painted crate][item=vista: scorched forest][item=rambra crate][item=bloodscale tail guard][item=secondary gene: morph][item=searing jackalope crate][item=secondary gene: morph][item=bloodscale bracers][item=radiant dawn chest][item=sol wisher chest][item=sol wisher chest][item=sol wisher chest][item=veteran's leg scars][item=rally][item=sol wisher chest][item=sol wisher chest][item=augite crate][item=augite crate][item=bloodscale shoulder guards][item=firebreather cape][item=vista: scorched forest][item=bloodscale tail guard][item=veteran's leg scars][item=augite crate][item=red birdskull wingpiece][item=redwing crate][item=cleaver][item=crowned bonepriest crate][item=wintermane crate][item=dented iron helmet][item=firebreather cape][item=Ancient Golem Chest][item=archer crate][item=augite crate][item=Mechanical Valkyrie Chest][item=banded owlcat crate][item=Corporate Warfare Chest][item=dented iron gauntlets][item=Snappy Conductor Chest][item=vista: scorched forest][item=Mechanical Valkyrie Chest][item=romantic red rose][item=Mechanical Valkyrie Chest][item=Snappy Conductor Chest][item=Corporate Warfare Chest][item=Corporate Warfare Chest][item=Mechanical Valkyrie Chest][item=Snappy Conductor Chest][item=Thunder Armor Chest][item=Thunder Armor Chest][item=Snappy Conductor Chest][item=eliminate][item=tropical birdskull armband][item=Thunder Armor Chest][item=Thunder Armor Chest][item=Mechanical Valkyrie Chest][item=Corporate Warfare Chest][item=Ancient Golem Chest][item=Corporate Warfare Chest][item=Ancient Golem Chest][item=spire wings chest][item=Ancient Golem Chest][item=vista: scorched forest][item=Mechanical Valkyrie Chest][item=Snappy Conductor Chest][item=Mechanical Valkyrie Chest][item=veteran's leg scars][item=augite crate][item=spire wings chest][item=Ancient Golem Chest][item=Thunder Armor Chest][item=Corporate Warfare Chest][item=crowned bonepriest crate][item=Snappy Conductor Chest][item=Snappy Conductor Chest][item=banded owlcat crate][item=primary gene: python][item=crowned bonepriest crate][item=tropical birdskull armband][item=dented iron pauldrons][item=vista: scorched forest][item=vista: scorched forest][item=bloodscale shoulder guards][item=augite crate][item=painted crate][item=dented iron tail cuffs][item=green lace anklet][item=augite protector crate][item=primary gene: python][item=pauper's brown fez][item=tropical birdskull armband][item=banded owlcat crate][item=bloodscale bracers][item=romantic red rose][item=painted crate][item=bloodscale greaves][item=zeeba crate][item=umberhorn crate][item=bloodscale shoulder guards][item=bloodscale shoulder guards][item=eliminate][item=augite protector crate][item=bloodscale shoulder guards][item=primary gene: python][item=Metempsychosis Chest][item=Metempsychosis Chest][item=Golden Ire Chest][item=Plasma Professor Chest][item=Iron Stomach Chest][item=Earthforge Whisper Chest][item=Burnt Parchment Chest][item=Earthforge Whisper Chest][item=steam crate][item=Golden Ire Chest][item=firebreather cape][item=Iron Stomach Chest][item=vista: scorched forest][item=augite crate][item=searing jackalope crate][item=Plasma Professor Chest][item=painted crate][item=vista: scorched forest][item=Earthforge Whisper Chest][item=Plasma Professor Chest][item=Metempsychosis Chest][item=redwing crate][item=Plasma Professor Chest][item=Iron Stomach Chest][item=secondary gene: morph][item=veteran's leg scars][item=Earthforge Whisper Chest][item=Plasma Professor Chest][item=cleaver][item=bloodscale bracers][item=bloodscale bracers][item=vista: scorched forest][item=Earthforge Whisper Chest][item=Plasma Professor Chest][item=dented iron tail cuffs][item=Plasma Professor Chest][item=Golden Ire Chest][item=smokey gyre crate][item=bloodscale tail guard][item=shabby waistcoat][item=augite protector crate][item=dented iron pauldrons][item=vista: scorched forest][item=crowned bonepriest crate][item=eliminate][item=bloodscale tail guard][item=primary gene: python][item=Oroscopo Chest][item=Planetaria Chest][item=searing jackalope crate][item=bloodscale greaves][item=bonepriest crate][item=Stellar Inspiration Chest][item=rally][item=redwing crate][item=Stellar Inspiration Chest][item=eliminate][item=scorched forest crate][item=Oroscopo Chest][item=green lace wristlet][item=Planetaria Chest][item=veteran's leg scars][item=banded owlcat crate][item=Planetaria Chest][item=smokey gyre crate][item=bloodscale shoulder guards][item=eliminate][item=primary gene: python][item=eliminate][item=secondary gene: morph][item=green lace wristlet][item=bloodscale greaves][item=primary gene: python][item=augite crate][item=dented iron tail cuffs][item=archer crate][item=augite crate][item=extinguished jackalope crate][item=painted crate][item=bloodscale greaves][item=tropical birdskull armband][item=painted crate][item=vista: scorched forest][item=augite crate][item=primary gene: python][item=augite crate][item=searing jackalope crate][item=bloodscale bracers][item=augite protector crate][item=painted crate][item=dented iron gauntlets][item=veteran's leg scars][item=searing jackalope crate][item=rusted treasure chest][item=veteran's leg scars][item=bonepriest crate][item=bonepriest crate][item=azure highnoon hank][item=extinguished jackalope crate][item=vista: scorched forest][item=archer crate][item=dented iron boots][item= remove gene: primary][item=vista: scorched forest][item=bonepriest crate][item=eliminate][item=tropical birdskull armband][item=secondary gene: morph][item=dented iron tail cuffs][item=vista: scorched forest][item=bonepriest crate][item=tropical birdskull armband][item=steam crate] [/center]
Scorched Forest
Started June 20th
Ended October 17th

Egg:
Unhatched Earth Egg
Dropped by Dearth's Head Stag
Hours Grinded:
222 hours

Chest Counter:
Broken Penny Jar

Broken Flower Pot

Notable Loot:
Painted Crate Vista: Scorched Forest Rambra Crate Bloodscale Tail Guard Secondary Gene: Morph Searing Jackalope Crate Secondary Gene: Morph Bloodscale Bracers Radiant Dawn Chest Sol Wisher Chest Sol Wisher Chest Sol Wisher Chest Veteran's Leg Scars Rally Sol Wisher Chest Sol Wisher Chest Augite Crate Augite Crate Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Firebreather Cape Vista: Scorched Forest Bloodscale Tail Guard Veteran's Leg Scars Augite Crate Red Birdskull Wingpiece Redwing Crate Cleaver Crowned Bonepriest Crate Wintermane Crate Dented Iron Helmet Firebreather Cape Ancient Golem Chest Archer Crate Augite Crate Mechanical Valkyrie Chest Banded Owlcat Crate Corporate Warfare Chest Dented Iron Gauntlets Snappy Conductor Chest Vista: Scorched Forest Mechanical Valkyrie Chest Romantic Red Rose Mechanical Valkyrie Chest Snappy Conductor Chest Corporate Warfare Chest Corporate Warfare Chest Mechanical Valkyrie Chest Snappy Conductor Chest Thunder Armor Chest Thunder Armor Chest Snappy Conductor Chest Eliminate Tropical Birdskull Armband Thunder Armor Chest Thunder Armor Chest Mechanical Valkyrie Chest Corporate Warfare Chest Ancient Golem Chest Corporate Warfare Chest Ancient Golem Chest Spire Wings Chest Ancient Golem Chest Vista: Scorched Forest Mechanical Valkyrie Chest Snappy Conductor Chest Mechanical Valkyrie Chest Veteran's Leg Scars Augite Crate Spire Wings Chest Ancient Golem Chest Thunder Armor Chest Corporate Warfare Chest Crowned Bonepriest Crate Snappy Conductor Chest Snappy Conductor Chest Banded Owlcat Crate Primary Gene: Python Crowned Bonepriest Crate Tropical Birdskull Armband Dented Iron Pauldrons Vista: Scorched Forest Vista: Scorched Forest Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Augite Crate Painted Crate Dented Iron Tail Cuffs Green Lace Anklet Augite Protector Crate Primary Gene: Python Pauper's Brown Fez Tropical Birdskull Armband Banded Owlcat Crate Bloodscale Bracers Romantic Red Rose Painted Crate Bloodscale Greaves Zeeba Crate Umberhorn Crate Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Eliminate Augite Protector Crate Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Primary Gene: Python Metempsychosis Chest Metempsychosis Chest Golden Ire Chest Plasma Professor Chest Iron Stomach Chest Earthforge Whisper Chest Burnt Parchment Chest Earthforge Whisper Chest Steam Crate Golden Ire Chest Firebreather Cape Iron Stomach Chest Vista: Scorched Forest Augite Crate Searing Jackalope Crate Plasma Professor Chest Painted Crate Vista: Scorched Forest Earthforge Whisper Chest Plasma Professor Chest Metempsychosis Chest Redwing Crate Plasma Professor Chest Iron Stomach Chest Secondary Gene: Morph Veteran's Leg Scars Earthforge Whisper Chest Plasma Professor Chest Cleaver Bloodscale Bracers Bloodscale Bracers Vista: Scorched Forest Earthforge Whisper Chest Plasma Professor Chest Dented Iron Tail Cuffs Plasma Professor Chest Golden Ire Chest Bloodscale Tail Guard Shabby Waistcoat Augite Protector Crate Dented Iron Pauldrons Vista: Scorched Forest Crowned Bonepriest Crate Eliminate Bloodscale Tail Guard Primary Gene: Python Oroscopo Chest Planetaria Chest Searing Jackalope Crate Bloodscale Greaves Bonepriest Crate Stellar Inspiration Chest Rally Redwing Crate Stellar Inspiration Chest Eliminate Scorched Forest Crate Oroscopo Chest Green Lace Wristlet Planetaria Chest Veteran's Leg Scars Banded Owlcat Crate Planetaria Chest Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Eliminate Primary Gene: Python Eliminate Secondary Gene: Morph Green Lace Wristlet Bloodscale Greaves Primary Gene: Python Augite Crate Dented Iron Tail Cuffs Archer Crate Augite Crate Extinguished Jackalope Crate Painted Crate Bloodscale Greaves Tropical Birdskull Armband Painted Crate Vista: Scorched Forest Augite Crate Primary Gene: Python Augite Crate Searing Jackalope Crate Bloodscale Bracers Augite Protector Crate Painted Crate Dented Iron Gauntlets Veteran's Leg Scars Searing Jackalope Crate Rusted Treasure Chest Veteran's Leg Scars Bonepriest Crate Bonepriest Crate Azure Highnoon Hank Extinguished Jackalope Crate Vista: Scorched Forest Archer Crate Dented Iron Boots Remove Gene: Primary Vista: Scorched Forest Bonepriest Crate Eliminate Tropical Birdskull Armband Secondary Gene: Morph Dented Iron Tail Cuffs Vista: Scorched Forest Bonepriest Crate Tropical Birdskull Armband Steam Crate
910.png
[center][size=6]Sandswept Delta[/size] Started October 17th Ended October 20th [b]Egg:[/b] [item=unhatched lightning egg] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2406933/11#post_35918868]Storm Seeker[/url] [b]Hours Grinded:[/b] 13 [b]Chest Counter:[/b] [item=fishscale basket] 70 [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=forest green chest wrap][item=bloodscale tail guard][item=bloodscale wing guard][item=bloodscale shoulder guards][item=veteran's leg scars] [/center]
Sandswept Delta
Started October 17th
Ended October 20th

Egg:
Unhatched Lightning Egg
Storm Seeker

Hours Grinded:

Chest Counter:
Fishscale Basket

Notable Loot:
Forest Green Chest Wrap Bloodscale Tail Guard Bloodscale Wing Guard Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Veteran's Leg Scars
910.png
[center][size=6]Blooming Grove[/size] Started October 20th Ended October 24th [b]Egg:[/b] [item=unhatched light egg] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2406933/11#post_35982857]Sunbeam Dryad[/url] [b]Hours Grinded:[/b] 7 hours [b]Chest Counter:[/b] [item=treasured planter] 47 [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=blooming woodwing][item=blooming woodbasket][item=vista: blooming grove][item=blooming woodbrace][item=blooming woodwing][item=mossy pohip][item=mossy pohip][item=blooming woodbasket] [b]Boss Counter:[/b] Flowering Pohip: 37 Mossy Pohip: 41 [/center]
Blooming Grove
Started October 20th
Ended October 24th

Egg:
Unhatched Light Egg
Sunbeam Dryad

Hours Grinded:
7 hours

Chest Counter:
Treasured Planter

Notable Loot:
Blooming Woodwing Blooming Woodbasket Vista: Blooming Grove Blooming Woodbrace Blooming Woodwing Mossy Pohip Mossy Pohip Blooming Woodbasket

Boss Counter:
Flowering Pohip: 37
Mossy Pohip: 41
910.png
[center][size=6]Forgotten Cave[/size] Started October 24th Ended October 29th [b]Egg:[/b] [item=unhatched lightning egg] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2406933/11#post_36060420]Emerald Jewel[/url] [b]Hours Grinded:[/b] 14 hours [b]Chest Counter:[/b] [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=cleaver][item=midnight cape][item=Melted Mirror Chest][item=deepmine crate][item=rotrock roots chest][item=acid bath chest][item=bloodscale greaves][item=aberration chest][item=acid bath chest][item=Melted Mirror Chest][item=rotrock roots chest][item=vista: forgotten cave][item=I hunger chest] [/center]
Forgotten Cave
Started October 24th
Ended October 29th

Egg:
Unhatched Lightning Egg
Emerald Jewel

Hours Grinded:
14 hours

Chest Counter:

Notable Loot:
Cleaver Midnight Cape Melted Mirror Chest Deepmine Crate Rotrock Roots Chest Acid Bath Chest Bloodscale Greaves Aberration Chest Acid Bath Chest Melted Mirror Chest Rotrock Roots Chest Vista: Forgotten Cave I Hunger Chest
910.png
[center][size=6]Bamboo Falls[/size] Started October 29th Ended October 29th [b]Egg:[/b] [item=unhatched light egg] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2406933/12#post_36062020]Trick-of-the-Light[/url] [b]Hours Grinded:[/b] Less than 1 hour [b]Chest Counter:[/b] [item=burlap sack] 5 [item=fishscale basket] 12 [item=broken penny jar] 2 [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=ambush][item=rotrock roots chest][item=ambush][item=sparkling emerald neck bow][item=rotrock roots chest] [/center]
Bamboo Falls
Started October 29th
Ended October 29th

Egg:
Unhatched Light Egg
Trick-of-the-Light

Hours Grinded:
Less than 1 hour

Chest Counter:
Burlap Sack
Fishscale Basket
Broken Penny Jar

Notable Loot:
Ambush Rotrock Roots Chest Ambush Sparkling Emerald Neck Bow Rotrock Roots Chest
910.png
[center][size=6]Redrock Cove[/size] Started October 29th Ended October 31st [b]Egg:[/b] [item=unhatched wind egg] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2406933/12#post_36086228]Tradewinds Gull[/url] [b]Hours Grinded:[/b] 2 hours [b]Chest Counter:[/b] [item=barnacle-encrusted bottle] 7 [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=mirage puffer crate][item=oceansurf magus crate][item=twilight rose thorn tail tangle][item=twilight rose thorn tail tangle][item=rotrock roots chest][item=tradewinds gull crate] [b]Boss Encounters:[/b] Deeprealm Hunter: 18 Spiney Whale: 15 [/center]
Redrock Cove
Started October 29th
Ended October 31st

Egg:
Unhatched Wind Egg
Tradewinds Gull

Hours Grinded:
2 hours

Chest Counter:
Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle

Notable Loot:
Mirage Puffer Crate Oceansurf Magus Crate Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Rotrock Roots Chest Tradewinds Gull Crate

Boss Encounters:
Deeprealm Hunter: 18
Spiney Whale: 15
910.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15