Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ18] Story Contest (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Whoo, honorable mention! Congrats to everyone else who won^^
Whoo, honorable mention! Congrats to everyone else who won^^
quill.png
Congrats to all who won! This was a lot of fun to write, and I hope there will be one next year as well ^^
Congrats to all who won! This was a lot of fun to write, and I hope there will be one next year as well ^^
Clan Lore
@RaikuKawisa

Oh!! I'd completely missed one for the other omg, thank you

I'll message the judges then if it's not too much of a bother for them all, gotta know what worked and what didn't and all that :>
@RaikuKawisa

Oh!! I'd completely missed one for the other omg, thank you

I'll message the judges then if it's not too much of a bother for them all, gotta know what worked and what didn't and all that :>
PoMXwvX.pngTn4TEAZ.png
Whoo! Thanks for hosting this contest, it was a lot of fun! Congrads to @Fitzmagus, that's quite the handsome boy you're taking home!
Whoo! Thanks for hosting this contest, it was a lot of fun! Congrads to @Fitzmagus, that's quite the handsome boy you're taking home!
gWmB8p.jpg
Congrats everyone! :)
I hope this happens next year! Can there be a pinglist for that?
Congrats everyone! :)
I hope this happens next year! Can there be a pinglist for that?
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
Aaaaa an honorable mention that is incredible!!! Congrats to all the winners :D
Aaaaa an honorable mention that is incredible!!! Congrats to all the winners :D
41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.png
@GuardianDragonak Nope. Just check back, even if im not running it, Wind should always have a story contest. :3
@GuardianDragonak Nope. Just check back, even if im not running it, Wind should always have a story contest. :3
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@RaikuKawisa
I hope so! This was fun! I'm gunna be cooking up stories in my mind for next time! :D
@RaikuKawisa
I hope so! This was fun! I'm gunna be cooking up stories in my mind for next time! :D
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
Congrats to everyone who won! This was so fun and I'm looking forward to next year's.
Congrats to everyone who won! This was so fun and I'm looking forward to next year's.
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
Congratulations, everyone! I hope I can whip up something better next time...
Congratulations, everyone! I hope I can whip up something better next time...
+ 197.png +
Vera
»-=+=-»

FR Time +1
+ 187.png +++++

» previously Athena »
» she/her »
» canada +1 fr »
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15