Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ18] Story Contest (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@RaikuKawisa
Author: Ithelweex
ID Number:374376
Category: Welcome to the JAM
Entry: Homemade

This is my very first entry in anything ever, I'm super excited to see how things play out!:D
@RaikuKawisa
Author: Ithelweex
ID Number:374376
Category: Welcome to the JAM
Entry: Homemade

This is my very first entry in anything ever, I'm super excited to see how things play out!:D
41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.png
(On break at work, I'll accept entries later)

@sockmonkeygerald I think that is more organizing an event than crafting a thing. So Freestyle might be better.
(On break at work, I'll accept entries later)

@sockmonkeygerald I think that is more organizing an event than crafting a thing. So Freestyle might be better.
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@EverAutumn Adding scries to an entry is fine and as long as the formatting is readable, you are good to go.
@EverAutumn Adding scries to an entry is fine and as long as the formatting is readable, you are good to go.
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@RaikuKawisa

I was wondering RE: the first category, are all misunderstandings valid? Such as one person perceiving one thing but another being true? Does the central conflict have to derive from this misunderstanding/jam? I'm sorry for all these questions, I'm writing something that I think may end up a bit off course??

Oh! Also do the judging criteria include 'windiness'? As in connectedness to wind flight as a thematic whole?
@RaikuKawisa

I was wondering RE: the first category, are all misunderstandings valid? Such as one person perceiving one thing but another being true? Does the central conflict have to derive from this misunderstanding/jam? I'm sorry for all these questions, I'm writing something that I think may end up a bit off course??

Oh! Also do the judging criteria include 'windiness'? As in connectedness to wind flight as a thematic whole?
PoMXwvX.pngTn4TEAZ.png
@Bongo yup, any misunderstanding will work. And while windiness is encouraged, it is not required.
@Bongo yup, any misunderstanding will work. And while windiness is encouraged, it is not required.
@RaikuKawisa
Author: EverAutumn
ID Number: 116422
Category: 100 Word Challenge
Entry: Formal Notice
@RaikuKawisa
Author: EverAutumn
ID Number: 116422
Category: 100 Word Challenge
Entry: Formal Notice

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@RaikuKawisa

Brilliant, thank you! Hopefully I should have entries for the first two categories ready before deadline
@RaikuKawisa

Brilliant, thank you! Hopefully I should have entries for the first two categories ready before deadline
PoMXwvX.pngTn4TEAZ.png
@RaikuKawisa
Author: SSTICKPERSON
ID Number: 63417
Category: MASSIVE JAM COOKOFF
Entry: Windsinger's Toothpaste

I really want this to be a thing. How many more Jam Cookoffs do we need?
@RaikuKawisa
Author: SSTICKPERSON
ID Number: 63417
Category: MASSIVE JAM COOKOFF
Entry: Windsinger's Toothpaste

I really want this to be a thing. How many more Jam Cookoffs do we need?
Voltron-Banner.png
@RaikuKawisa
Author: Fabro
ID Number: 179836
Category: Massive Jam Cookoff
Entry: Feathers and Frosting
@RaikuKawisa
Author: Fabro
ID Number: 179836
Category: Massive Jam Cookoff
Entry: Feathers and Frosting
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
@RaikuKawisa
I don't have Google Docs, but I do have Wattpad... Does it work to post there when I'm done?
Also, may I be on the pinglist?
@RaikuKawisa
I don't have Google Docs, but I do have Wattpad... Does it work to post there when I'm done?
Also, may I be on the pinglist?
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15