Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | over
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36950874] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369509/36950874_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]"Winning the election is a good-news, bad-news kind of thing. Okay, now you're the mayor. The bad news is, [i]now you're the mayor.[/i]"[/b] - Clint Eastwood[/center] If you are not part of 'Buzzard's Of The Wasteland' [b]please do not post.[/b] If you would like to be part of it, please follow the link in my signature! [center][b]Comity Positions[/b][/center] [i][b]Event Holders[/b][/i] - I need 2, this means you will hold an event and make sure it is kept updated as well as help plan future events, as well as hold money from your event until it can be handed over to me and put into the Guild's vault. You will also help in picking winners in the writing contests. You will be moved up to 'Nightbucklers' as a thank you. [i][b]Auxiliary Crew[/b] [/i]- I need 2, this means you have a good grasp of the rules and are willing to help anyone who has a question. Also feel free to help in creating or working upon rules. You will be moved up to 'Blade Lizards' as a thank you.
"Winning the election is a good-news, bad-news kind of thing. Okay, now you're the mayor. The bad news is, now you're the mayor." - Clint Eastwood

If you are not part of 'Buzzard's Of The Wasteland' please do not post.
If you would like to be part of it, please follow the link in my signature!

Comity Positions

Event Holders - I need 2, this means you will hold an event and make sure it is kept updated as well as help plan future events, as well as hold money from your event until it can be handed over to me and put into the Guild's vault. You will also help in picking winners in the writing contests. You will be moved up to 'Nightbucklers' as a thank you.

Auxiliary Crew - I need 2, this means you have a good grasp of the rules and are willing to help anyone who has a question. Also feel free to help in creating or working upon rules. You will be moved up to 'Blade Lizards' as a thank you.

Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
@CrowDazzle I can help on the Auxiliary Crew if you'd have me. I'm online almost everyday and check in frequently
@CrowDazzle I can help on the Auxiliary Crew if you'd have me. I'm online almost everyday and check in frequently
Fabulous, hello I'm here and not planning on running for mayor because while if I win, I'M THE MAYOR but I'd then also be the mayor and yeah ~

Can I sign up as an honorary Auxiliary Crew member ? I can also occasionally help in picking writing contest winners as well ...

Haha, the reason that I'm so hesitant is, I have a rather unpredictable schedule and sometimes not a lot of time on my hands other than to do the basics. I'm happy to help out whenever I can but I rather not have the stress of people relying on me to always be there to do my job (I don't handle stress well, sorry ><)

If not, I understand, I can be that background person who just occasionally pops out of nowhere to answer questions randomly

edit : wait we're supposed to be convincing you about this stuff right ? :P Haha, I'd love to volunteer for the Auxiliary but I guess mostly I just wanna help out whenever I can.
Fabulous, hello I'm here and not planning on running for mayor because while if I win, I'M THE MAYOR but I'd then also be the mayor and yeah ~

Can I sign up as an honorary Auxiliary Crew member ? I can also occasionally help in picking writing contest winners as well ...

Haha, the reason that I'm so hesitant is, I have a rather unpredictable schedule and sometimes not a lot of time on my hands other than to do the basics. I'm happy to help out whenever I can but I rather not have the stress of people relying on me to always be there to do my job (I don't handle stress well, sorry ><)

If not, I understand, I can be that background person who just occasionally pops out of nowhere to answer questions randomly

edit : wait we're supposed to be convincing you about this stuff right ? :P Haha, I'd love to volunteer for the Auxiliary but I guess mostly I just wanna help out whenever I can.
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
@CrowDazzle Fine, I'll apply XD I would love to apply for both positions, if possible! I should be active enough to handle all of it, but I will let you know immediately if something comes up ^-^

Event Holder: I would love to hold a raffle or game of sorts! I have never done so before (except for a hunger games simulator with a prize), but I will do my best! I have limited lair space, but have lots of extremely kind friends who could hold dragons for me :) I have access to google spreadsheets and a discord if you would like to chat for planning and such. I can probably pretty the thread for the event up a bit. In lore of the group, I could definitely come up with a story for why Surebu would host an event for the buzzards. In the next RP, I plan for him to be more confident, which would support this. I love throwing around ideas, which could help for the future events. My vault is open and prepared to hold funds indefinitely. I love to write and read others writing, and would love to judge the writing contests! Fair warning, a few days I don't have the energy to do anything but lurk the forums, but I will let you know when this happens. I would probably be able to update the raffle once or twice a day.

Auxiliary Crew: I would love to help with the rules! I have experience hosting a closed group (Haunted Souls) and dealing with questions/setting up rules that are clear and not too strict. Again, I have discord, if you decide to set up a chat for the comity. I am usually on quite a lot on weekends and Mondays and Wednesdays, and am on in the evenings on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
@CrowDazzle Fine, I'll apply XD I would love to apply for both positions, if possible! I should be active enough to handle all of it, but I will let you know immediately if something comes up ^-^

Event Holder: I would love to hold a raffle or game of sorts! I have never done so before (except for a hunger games simulator with a prize), but I will do my best! I have limited lair space, but have lots of extremely kind friends who could hold dragons for me :) I have access to google spreadsheets and a discord if you would like to chat for planning and such. I can probably pretty the thread for the event up a bit. In lore of the group, I could definitely come up with a story for why Surebu would host an event for the buzzards. In the next RP, I plan for him to be more confident, which would support this. I love throwing around ideas, which could help for the future events. My vault is open and prepared to hold funds indefinitely. I love to write and read others writing, and would love to judge the writing contests! Fair warning, a few days I don't have the energy to do anything but lurk the forums, but I will let you know when this happens. I would probably be able to update the raffle once or twice a day.

Auxiliary Crew: I would love to help with the rules! I have experience hosting a closed group (Haunted Souls) and dealing with questions/setting up rules that are clear and not too strict. Again, I have discord, if you decide to set up a chat for the comity. I am usually on quite a lot on weekends and Mondays and Wednesdays, and am on in the evenings on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Auxiliary crew for me, i can answer questions and have a good customer service reputation! I also have discord.
Auxiliary crew for me, i can answer questions and have a good customer service reputation! I also have discord.
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
Okay, i think we have enough people for the positions (since no one else will be joining this it seems) so we are going to hold off on the election since we have just you guys.

Congrats
@DragonWarrior333 you will be our first even holder, I am very proud of you. *clap clap clap*

@cngx @Alpinehell @Blackjasper
I would love to get one more person in on the event holding, are you sure none of you would want the position? I would like to keep the Auxiliary Crew down to just two but in the long run you guys are good at what you do and very responsible people and I would love to have any one of you on the event team. You would have myself and Dragonwarrior to ask for help and trust me I'm no stickler when the numbers are off or an event is behind on updates, things happen, we move on.

Also here is the discord, i would love to also sign you guys on as crew here, but if you don't want to that is okay. I would take care of this so you don't have to do anything https://discord.gg/QYCb5yG
Okay, i think we have enough people for the positions (since no one else will be joining this it seems) so we are going to hold off on the election since we have just you guys.

Congrats
@DragonWarrior333 you will be our first even holder, I am very proud of you. *clap clap clap*

@cngx @Alpinehell @Blackjasper
I would love to get one more person in on the event holding, are you sure none of you would want the position? I would like to keep the Auxiliary Crew down to just two but in the long run you guys are good at what you do and very responsible people and I would love to have any one of you on the event team. You would have myself and Dragonwarrior to ask for help and trust me I'm no stickler when the numbers are off or an event is behind on updates, things happen, we move on.

Also here is the discord, i would love to also sign you guys on as crew here, but if you don't want to that is okay. I would take care of this so you don't have to do anything https://discord.gg/QYCb5yG
@CrowDazzle Thank you! *bows* Also, I'm sorry if my responses are a bit slower for a while, I have some personal stuff going on. I should be relatively constant still, I just wanted to apologize in advance if I ever disappear for a day or two. ^-^
@CrowDazzle Thank you! *bows* Also, I'm sorry if my responses are a bit slower for a while, I have some personal stuff going on. I should be relatively constant still, I just wanted to apologize in advance if I ever disappear for a day or two. ^-^
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@CrowDazzle I mean I can give it a shot! I can't promise I'll be amazing at it, ive never done it before, but I'll try my best at being an event holder if needed~
@CrowDazzle I mean I can give it a shot! I can't promise I'll be amazing at it, ive never done it before, but I'll try my best at being an event holder if needed~
@cngx
Alright, your event holder #2!
Thank you for taking it on, trust me, there are three of us and its still a very small community so we will be 100% okay

@Dragonwarrior333 @Alpinehell @blackjasper

Alright, positions have been filled! I will send along everyone's button here shortly, update your dragons, and put your name in the thread. Thank you all again for helping out with this <3
Lets do our best!
@cngx
Alright, your event holder #2!
Thank you for taking it on, trust me, there are three of us and its still a very small community so we will be 100% okay

@Dragonwarrior333 @Alpinehell @blackjasper

Alright, positions have been filled! I will send along everyone's button here shortly, update your dragons, and put your name in the thread. Thank you all again for helping out with this <3
Lets do our best!
@CrowDazzle Thank you! Glad to be on board and able to help. Now I try to figure out how to come up with a logical reason for Surebu to be a Nightbuckler XD I can probably start explaining it in the ice festival RP... ^-^
@CrowDazzle Thank you! Glad to be on board and able to help. Now I try to figure out how to come up with a logical reason for Surebu to be a Nightbuckler XD I can probably start explaining it in the ice festival RP... ^-^