Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Quest] Skycat (completed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Gaia @pulses
Thank you so much for the support :D I keep having to double check my math because I can't believe I actually have that much o.o I'm really hoping to find a seller soon, but since I have some messages I'm waiting for a reply to I'm waiting a little bit before I'm making a "(B) Skycat" thread :)
@Gaia @pulses
Thank you so much for the support :D I keep having to double check my math because I can't believe I actually have that much o.o I'm really hoping to find a seller soon, but since I have some messages I'm waiting for a reply to I'm waiting a little bit before I'm making a "(B) Skycat" thread :)
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
Ahhh congrats! Good luck finding a seller!
Ahhh congrats! Good luck finding a seller!
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
Small update:
I made a buying thread for the skycat here.

I also upped my rate for my gem buying thread from 1:800 to 1:830. If anyone is interested just send me a CR.

I have also been in contact with a lot of potential sellers today, so fingers crossed I will make a deal very soon ^^

Pinglist:
@Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx, @pulses, @wrecknrule, @Ssplish, @elevatorstuck, @Justdevon
Small update:
I made a buying thread for the skycat here.

I also upped my rate for my gem buying thread from 1:800 to 1:830. If anyone is interested just send me a CR.

I have also been in contact with a lot of potential sellers today, so fingers crossed I will make a deal very soon ^^

Pinglist:
@Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx, @pulses, @wrecknrule, @Ssplish, @elevatorstuck, @Justdevon
910.png
[center][b]Quest completed![/b] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c2e29162c2d3c2dad01cae98eb3635fe/tumblr_pdaclk6hYJ1ubpi94o1_250.png[/img] I'm over the moon right now! <3 On my tumblr I was kind of vague about it, but I here I want to tell it like it happened. This morning I woke up to a wonderful message, congratulating me on reaching my goal and GIVING me a Skycat. They said they weren't active on the site anymore and that they wanted me to give it a good home. I'm in super shock and I have had a high of happiness ever since I saw it <3 The person will remain nameless for obvious reasons, but if they see this I hope they know how wonderful they are and how forever grateful I am for this out of the world gift <3 This gives me a unique opportunity to have a great start for my next project, but I will not start it right away. I have had a project in mind for a while, but I will not start publicly tracking it untill after my birthday in February. So for now I will gene up my pairs and open my hatchery, and then slowly keep saving money untill the point where I start publicly tracking my new quest. Thank you all for the amazing support! I know it didn't end the way we thought it would, but in the best way possible and a way I could never ever have dreamed of ^^ [b]Pinglist:[/b] @Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx, @pulses, @wrecknrule, @Ssplish, @elevatorstuck, @Justdevon[/center]
Quest completed!
tumblr_pdaclk6hYJ1ubpi94o1_250.png

I'm over the moon right now! <3

On my tumblr I was kind of vague about it, but I here I want to tell it like it happened. This morning I woke up to a wonderful message, congratulating me on reaching my goal and GIVING me a Skycat. They said they weren't active on the site anymore and that they wanted me to give it a good home. I'm in super shock and I have had a high of happiness ever since I saw it <3
The person will remain nameless for obvious reasons, but if they see this I hope they know how wonderful they are and how forever grateful I am for this out of the world gift <3

This gives me a unique opportunity to have a great start for my next project, but I will not start it right away. I have had a project in mind for a while, but I will not start publicly tracking it untill after my birthday in February. So for now I will gene up my pairs and open my hatchery, and then slowly keep saving money untill the point where I start publicly tracking my new quest.

Thank you all for the amazing support! I know it didn't end the way we thought it would, but in the best way possible and a way I could never ever have dreamed of ^^

Pinglist:
910.png
That is the best news! Congrats! And thank you kind inactive user! <3
That is the best news! Congrats! And thank you kind inactive user! <3
I contemplated doing tge same, but I still hang around a but too much to do so. Still congrats on having your own SkyKitty!
I contemplated doing tge same, but I still hang around a but too much to do so. Still congrats on having your own SkyKitty!
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11