Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Lynx's Bestiary Quest {Paused?}
1 2 3
Woot! finally got this fully set up. Familiars obtained today: [item=flower nymph][item=magic nymph] [i]Thank Joxar for giving my a nymph and token[/i]
Woot! finally got this fully set up.

Familiars obtained today:
Flower Nymph Magic Nymph

Thank Joxar for giving my a nymph and token
Should I even update this daily? Familiars obtained today(so far): [item=spirit of the arcane][item= arctic hippalectryon][item=hedgehog] A kind donation from the lovely @Impossible : [item=hippojay][item=goliath mountain beetle][item=scarlet serpenta][item=dunewind manticore][item=crystalplate stinger][item=swift volt]
Should I even update this daily?

Familiars obtained today(so far):
Spirit of the Arcane Arctic Hippalectryon Hedgehog

A kind donation from the lovely @Impossible :
Hippojay Goliath Mountain Beetle Scarlet Serpenta Dunewind Manticore Crystalplate Stinger Swift Volt
Ooh! Nice quest ya got there lynx. I'm not really into collecting familiars, so I'll send in some!

Ooh! Nice quest ya got there lynx. I'm not really into collecting familiars, so I'll send in some!

tumblr_oos5p5Llf61v1sivdo4_r1_250.png
@Impossible

Ahh Thank you so much stop it
@Impossible

Ahh Thank you so much stop it
Uhh uhhh [i]Fams obtained today:[/i] [item=sakura owl][item=maren shark hunter] At least it's progress... Edit: More progress
Uhh uhhh

Fams obtained today:
Sakura Owl Maren Shark Hunter

At least it's progress...

Edit: More progress
as a fellow lynx i salute thee and wish you the best of luck! \o/

i've got a few familiars that i was just gonna throw in the alchemy pot if you'd like them? it's often too much of a pain to list all the duplicates, and i am in the coli A Lot
as a fellow lynx i salute thee and wish you the best of luck! \o/

i've got a few familiars that i was just gonna throw in the alchemy pot if you'd like them? it's often too much of a pain to list all the duplicates, and i am in the coli A Lot
Scorchpaw Prowler
@Lynxedlight
Hello namesake!

I'd love to take them! This is super kind of you, so feel free to just chuck a few at me. Thank you so much!

Also your icon dragon is gorgeous
@Lynxedlight
Hello namesake!

I'd love to take them! This is super kind of you, so feel free to just chuck a few at me. Thank you so much!

Also your icon dragon is gorgeous
@SoaringLynx alright, sending you a ton of spare familiars i have!

thank you!! the celestial hues accent is just so pretty i had to throw it on one of my dragons. i'm still dressing her up, but i love just looking at her ;o; yours is so pretty as well! metals cryfac is beautiful and has such an appealing color contrast. he goes perfectly with your vista too!
@SoaringLynx alright, sending you a ton of spare familiars i have!

thank you!! the celestial hues accent is just so pretty i had to throw it on one of my dragons. i'm still dressing her up, but i love just looking at her ;o; yours is so pretty as well! metals cryfac is beautiful and has such an appealing color contrast. he goes perfectly with your vista too!
Scorchpaw Prowler
Familiars Obtained (Update): [item=juvenile starsweeper] A huge thank you to lynxedlight for these: [item=mossy cerdae][item=cloud chaser][item=windcarve fugitive][item=maren warlock][item=clearwater oracle][item=yeti brawler][item=amber gulper][item=corrosive depin][item=tigerblood foo][item=abyss striker][item=spellbound golem]
Familiars Obtained (Update):
Juvenile Starsweeper
A huge thank you to lynxedlight for these:
Mossy Cerdae Cloud Chaser Windcarve Fugitive Maren Warlock Clearwater Oracle Yeti Brawler Amber Gulper Corrosive Depin Tigerblood Foo Abyss Striker Spellbound Golem
And more... Oct 6. [item=primrose mith][item=ruby webwing] Oct. 7. [item=kelp tender] [i]Didn't see it worth it making a whole new post.[/i]
And more...
Oct 6.
Primrose Mith Ruby Webwing

Oct. 7.
Kelp Tender

Didn't see it worth it making a whole new post.
1 2 3