Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52
@Gaia
I don't know if you've already thought of this or not, but maybe try selling mats during festivals? I usually sell any spare green/yellow goo/ooze/sludge and any spare copper mucks for gems during festivals and make an okay profit on that. It's nothing like what you get flipping fodder, probably, but every little bit helps, right?
@Gaia
I don't know if you've already thought of this or not, but maybe try selling mats during festivals? I usually sell any spare green/yellow goo/ooze/sludge and any spare copper mucks for gems during festivals and make an okay profit on that. It's nothing like what you get flipping fodder, probably, but every little bit helps, right?
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
@beargirl1393 Thanks for the tip! I do already do this and it's better than flipping fodder in my opinion! (Unless there is a really heated battle going on, like a few weeks ago) Although lately the prices aren't as high anymore as they used to be.

And indeed, every little bit helps, so I'll continue to reduce the items in my hoard and sell the Baldwin goop :)
@beargirl1393 Thanks for the tip! I do already do this and it's better than flipping fodder in my opinion! (Unless there is a really heated battle going on, like a few weeks ago) Although lately the prices aren't as high anymore as they used to be.

And indeed, every little bit helps, so I'll continue to reduce the items in my hoard and sell the Baldwin goop :)
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]Hi folks! Time for another update. This week was rather hectic. I had to go to Ireland for work, work some more during the evenings, and generally succumb to stress. Because of that I haven't done as much as I would've liked. Luckily I did remember to put my auctions up for 7 days instead of 1 day this time, so I did not have to bother checking regularly to relist expired auctions. This week about 250 auctions sold, netting me a little over 5.2k gems! [center][img]https://imgur.com/bCn4KSO.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]The treasure earned is by selling gem MP items for treasure on the Auction House. This isn't 100% profit, since it is just another form of exchanging gems for treasure and vice versa. But it is a small bit of profit, since I am doing so at a favourable rate. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]Today is also the last day of the month, which means it was time for me to update my entire hoard spreadsheet! I've lost some hoardsell value due to selling things on the Auction House and reducing apparel and familiars. But I also gained some value, as a result of gathering the coliseum grinding. In the end the total difference between last month and today in hoardsell value is -1.2 million treasure. And the net difference in total food points is -125k. Still I think the profit I made makes up for the shrinking of my hoard! I have 43.5million treasure less than I had last month, but in return I gained well over 85k gems (most of this is simply due to buying gems with treasure on the forums!) [b]Updated totals[/b] On hand currency: 22.5% (+0.6%) Hoard value: 7.8% (+/- 0%) Total: 30.3% (+0.6%) While, in the grand scheme of things, the profit I've made in the last month is marginal; only 4.1% of my goal, it does translate to over 30k gems profit! I am very proud and satisfied with that progress! I honestly hadn't expected I could make so many gems in a single month! [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]Next week I'll be very busy at work, so I will mostly be relying on my auctions to sell! I decided to set a weekly goal of earning at least 5,000 gems through Auction House sales. I hope I'll earn more on a weekly basis, but I figured it'd be a good minimum to strive for. And with less than 24 hours left for the previewed gem gene to be released, I think I will also try to sell my gems for treasure on the forum, once the exchange rate has gone up a bit! And I guess that's it for now! Enjoy the last day of the Starfall Celebration and have a lovely weekend <3 Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @Moonsong48 @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center]
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hi folks!

Time for another update. This week was rather hectic. I had to go to Ireland for work, work some more during the evenings, and generally succumb to stress. Because of that I haven't done as much as I would've liked. Luckily I did remember to put my auctions up for 7 days instead of 1 day this time, so I did not have to bother checking regularly to relist expired auctions.
This week about 250 auctions sold, netting me a little over 5.2k gems!

bCn4KSO.png
The treasure earned is by selling gem MP items for treasure on the Auction House. This isn't 100% profit, since it is just another form of exchanging gems for treasure and vice versa. But it is a small bit of profit, since I am doing so at a favourable rate.

earthmid.png

Today is also the last day of the month, which means it was time for me to update my entire hoard spreadsheet! I've lost some hoardsell value due to selling things on the Auction House and reducing apparel and familiars. But I also gained some value, as a result of gathering the coliseum grinding.
In the end the total difference between last month and today in hoardsell value is -1.2 million treasure. And the net difference in total food points is -125k. Still I think the profit I made makes up for the shrinking of my hoard!

I have 43.5million treasure less than I had last month, but in return I gained well over 85k gems (most of this is simply due to buying gems with treasure on the forums!)

Updated totals
On hand currency: 22.5% (+0.6%)
Hoard value: 7.8% (+/- 0%)
Total: 30.3% (+0.6%)

While, in the grand scheme of things, the profit I've made in the last month is marginal; only 4.1% of my goal, it does translate to over 30k gems profit! I am very proud and satisfied with that progress! I honestly hadn't expected I could make so many gems in a single month!

earthmid.png
Plans for next week

Next week I'll be very busy at work, so I will mostly be relying on my auctions to sell! I decided to set a weekly goal of earning at least 5,000 gems through Auction House sales. I hope I'll earn more on a weekly basis, but I figured it'd be a good minimum to strive for.

And with less than 24 hours left for the previewed gem gene to be released, I think I will also try to sell my gems for treasure on the forum, once the exchange rate has gone up a bit!

And I guess that's it for now! Enjoy the last day of the Starfall Celebration and have a lovely weekend <3

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@Moonsong48
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral

earthbottom.png
AH sales are very slow this week :( Only just broke 100 sold auctions, and it's already Thursday evening (for me at least). Perhaps everybody has food to spare because of last week's holiday grinding..?

I do hope I'll still be able to meet the weekly threshold for 5kg profit!
AH sales are very slow this week :( Only just broke 100 sold auctions, and it's already Thursday evening (for me at least). Perhaps everybody has food to spare because of last week's holiday grinding..?

I do hope I'll still be able to meet the weekly threshold for 5kg profit!
best of luck for you!!
best of luck for you!!
tumblr_ozug4sbGtU1wvvm88o1_100.pngtumblr_p1dqd7XVPE1wvvm88o5_100.png
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]Hi folks! A bit earlier than usual. This week felt really slow, which is why I decided to end it early. Hopefully the new week will bring new life into my auction sales. I only sold 124 auctions this week, and had a direct profit of 1578 gems. Additionally there's 30 million treasure in my ledger, but only roughly 14% of that is profit (reselling)! [center][img]https://imgur.com/igTDaEt.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]This week I've continued to buy gem MP items and selling them for treasure at a favourable rate on the Auction House. It isn't a fast way to earn money, but every bit helps and the return on investment is steady and ok! While my direct gem profit doesn't meet my 5kg/week threshold, converting the ~4.5 million treasure profit from reselling to gems translates to about 5.5kg profit! So in a way I still managed to get my weekly minimum. :) [b]Updated totals[/b] On hand currency: 22.9% (+0.4%) Hoard value: 7.8% (+/- 0%) Total: 30.7% (+0.4%) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]The coming week I'll do the following: [LIST] [*]Continue reselling gem MP items for treasure [*]Selling food on the AH (Hopefully the sales will pick up!) [*]Level exalt fodder [*]Coli grind (I still need the flowering pohip) [*]Reduce everything at Baldwin's [*]Buying gems in the forums [/LIST] Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @Moonsong48 @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center]
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hi folks!

A bit earlier than usual. This week felt really slow, which is why I decided to end it early. Hopefully the new week will bring new life into my auction sales. I only sold 124 auctions this week, and had a direct profit of 1578 gems. Additionally there's 30 million treasure in my ledger, but only roughly 14% of that is profit (reselling)!

igTDaEt.png
earthmid.png

This week I've continued to buy gem MP items and selling them for treasure at a favourable rate on the Auction House. It isn't a fast way to earn money, but every bit helps and the return on investment is steady and ok! While my direct gem profit doesn't meet my 5kg/week threshold, converting the ~4.5 million treasure profit from reselling to gems translates to about 5.5kg profit! So in a way I still managed to get my weekly minimum. :)

Updated totals
On hand currency: 22.9% (+0.4%)
Total: 30.7% (+0.4%)

earthmid.png
Plans for next week

The coming week I'll do the following:
  • Continue reselling gem MP items for treasure
  • Selling food on the AH (Hopefully the sales will pick up!)
  • Level exalt fodder
  • Coli grind (I still need the flowering pohip)
  • Reduce everything at Baldwin's
  • Buying gems in the forums

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@Moonsong48
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
earthbottom.png
Wow, 29 MILLION TREASURE!!? I can't even make that much money in 3 years! :o I knew you would do it, Gaia!

Hopefully with that much money someone will sell you an imp scroll!
Wow, 29 MILLION TREASURE!!? I can't even make that much money in 3 years! :o I knew you would do it, Gaia!

Hopefully with that much money someone will sell you an imp scroll!
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Up you go! :>
Up you go! :>
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]Hi folks! Time for another update. While the selling of food still isn't going as fast as during the first few weeks of this quest, it has been going better than last week. I really do think that the majority of the site just had some excess food leftover from the elemental holiday grinding, and therefore didn't need to purchase as much food from the AH last week. But now food stores are slowly running low again, and sales seem to be picking up. :) I've sold 2141 gems worth of food in the past week. The selling of gem items has also been very steady! Nearly 30 million treasure of revenue. Of that, about 14.9% is profit, so that means 4,43 million treasure (or 5540 gems) profit. :) [center][img]https://imgur.com/WOfzJll.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]Outside of the Auction House sales I continue to try and buy as many gems as I can on the items for Sale forum. Sadly it has slowed down a bit due to the rising gem prices because of Bee's release. But I think the prices may fall down a bit again (fingers crossed for the tapir/striation genes!), and hopefully i'll be able to buy more more gems again. I've also been brewing like mad. I've been reducing pages and pages of familiars, and apparel. I've been buying Baldwin goop on the forums and on the AH, whenever something falls below 1g/1kt each. It's a bit scary, because by now I think I've got well over a million treasure invested in these items. I hope it'll all pay off in the end. I've also been doing a lot of coliseum grinding. A little bit of exalt training. But mostly grinding for the All Familiar Coliseum Challenge in the Blooming Grove. After 2 full months of nearly non-stop grinding I finally managed to get the Flowering Pohip - the last familiar I needed to complete my bestiary*. I hope that the grinding has helped in rebuilding a bit of my hoard (which has been declining due to all the food sales and Baldwin reducing). [b]Updated totals[/b] On hand currency: 24.0% (+1.1%) Hoard value: 7.8% (+/- 0%) Total: 31.8% (+1.1%) [size=2]*Of course I ended up trading away both my Black-Wing Hummingbird copies at my Swipp Swap Service, so I don't technically have a complete bestiary right now. But I do have the ingredients for the swap, so as soon as it shows up I'll be fully complete once more. Let's just ignore that grey spot in my bestiary for now...[/size] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]The coming week I'll do the following: [LIST] [*][font=garamond]Continue reselling gem MP items for treasure [*][font=garamond]Selling food on the AH [*][font=garamond]Level exalt fodder [*][font=garamond]Coli grind (I should be finishing the Volcanic Vents, but now that the encyclopedia page shows it hardy drops any miscellaneous loot, I don't really want to xD) [*][font=garamond]Reduce everything at Baldwin's [*][font=garamond]Buying gems in the forums [/LIST] [font=garamond]Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @Moonsong48 @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center]
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hi folks!

Time for another update.
While the selling of food still isn't going as fast as during the first few weeks of this quest, it has been going better than last week. I really do think that the majority of the site just had some excess food leftover from the elemental holiday grinding, and therefore didn't need to purchase as much food from the AH last week. But now food stores are slowly running low again, and sales seem to be picking up. :) I've sold 2141 gems worth of food in the past week.

The selling of gem items has also been very steady! Nearly 30 million treasure of revenue. Of that, about 14.9% is profit, so that means 4,43 million treasure (or 5540 gems) profit. :)

WOfzJll.png
earthmid.png

Outside of the Auction House sales I continue to try and buy as many gems as I can on the items for Sale forum. Sadly it has slowed down a bit due to the rising gem prices because of Bee's release. But I think the prices may fall down a bit again (fingers crossed for the tapir/striation genes!), and hopefully i'll be able to buy more more gems again.

I've also been brewing like mad. I've been reducing pages and pages of familiars, and apparel. I've been buying Baldwin goop on the forums and on the AH, whenever something falls below 1g/1kt each. It's a bit scary, because by now I think I've got well over a million treasure invested in these items. I hope it'll all pay off in the end.

I've also been doing a lot of coliseum grinding. A little bit of exalt training. But mostly grinding for the All Familiar Coliseum Challenge in the Blooming Grove. After 2 full months of nearly non-stop grinding I finally managed to get the Flowering Pohip - the last familiar I needed to complete my bestiary*. I hope that the grinding has helped in rebuilding a bit of my hoard (which has been declining due to all the food sales and Baldwin reducing).

Updated totals
On hand currency: 24.0% (+1.1%)
Total: 31.8% (+1.1%)

*Of course I ended up trading away both my Black-Wing Hummingbird copies at my Swipp Swap Service, so I don't technically have a complete bestiary right now. But I do have the ingredients for the swap, so as soon as it shows up I'll be fully complete once more. Let's just ignore that grey spot in my bestiary for now...

earthmid.png
Plans for next week

The coming week I'll do the following:
  • Continue reselling gem MP items for treasure
  • Selling food on the AH
  • Level exalt fodder
  • Coli grind (I should be finishing the Volcanic Vents, but now that the encyclopedia page shows it hardy drops any miscellaneous loot, I don't really want to xD)
  • Reduce everything at Baldwin's
  • Buying gems in the forums

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@Moonsong48
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral

earthbottom.png
what how do you make so much aaah! good luck though! that sure must have helped you.
what how do you make so much aaah! good luck though! that sure must have helped you.
xulc4O8.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52