Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Lets Celebrate - Graduation! (Mass Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@KitsuneEbi
I get most of my treasure chests from bonding with familiars every day! Even when I don't have a lot of time to get on, I make sure and bond with them for those pretty chests. I'd say I spend about 30 minutes to an hour every night depending on how much fodder I have. I'd say it takes about 30 minutes to finish leveling up six dragons to level 5. Exalting is my main source of money, so I make sure to train often.

It sounds like you're learning a lot! I'm glad you have a major that you're so interested in and really pushes you to ask yourself these questions! I've always had an interest in sustainability. Maybe later on I can get a third degree in that, lol. My majors are International Business and German! I have a lot of passion for my degrees and even though they're a lot of hard work, I love working on them. I'm currently taking finance and marketing classes for my business degree and translation classes for my German degree.
@KitsuneEbi
I get most of my treasure chests from bonding with familiars every day! Even when I don't have a lot of time to get on, I make sure and bond with them for those pretty chests. I'd say I spend about 30 minutes to an hour every night depending on how much fodder I have. I'd say it takes about 30 minutes to finish leveling up six dragons to level 5. Exalting is my main source of money, so I make sure to train often.

It sounds like you're learning a lot! I'm glad you have a major that you're so interested in and really pushes you to ask yourself these questions! I've always had an interest in sustainability. Maybe later on I can get a third degree in that, lol. My majors are International Business and German! I have a lot of passion for my degrees and even though they're a lot of hard work, I love working on them. I'm currently taking finance and marketing classes for my business degree and translation classes for my German degree.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly Wow, that's a great pairing of majors! I think learning more than one language should be encouraged more in American education. Spanish and french were the only languages offered when I was in high school but I still wish I'd applied myself better and kept at least a basic knowledge of one of them.
@Cheshly Wow, that's a great pairing of majors! I think learning more than one language should be encouraged more in American education. Spanish and french were the only languages offered when I was in high school but I still wish I'd applied myself better and kept at least a basic knowledge of one of them.
HKrGNct.png
@KitsuneEbi
I completely agree! Students in other countries are required to speak another language, and it's extremely helpful for their future careers! I was lucky enough to go to a high school that offered many different languages, and I dedicated myself to four years of American Sign Language. Unfortunately, I don't have the opportunity to use it very often but many simple things have become muscle memory to me. The hardest part of learning a language is keeping it up. Once you stop using it, it just dwindles.
@KitsuneEbi
I completely agree! Students in other countries are required to speak another language, and it's extremely helpful for their future careers! I was lucky enough to go to a high school that offered many different languages, and I dedicated myself to four years of American Sign Language. Unfortunately, I don't have the opportunity to use it very often but many simple things have become muscle memory to me. The hardest part of learning a language is keeping it up. Once you stop using it, it just dwindles.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[quote="Weekly Pinglist"] This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected! @Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul [/quote] [b][Week Three][/b] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x21, Iron Treasure Chest x2, Salve Crate x1, Waterlogged Trunk x12. Here's the update for week three! It's another small update, but I managed to grab another Crate and with the new additions I'm almost to 99 Rusted Treasure Chests! You would think with all the grinding I did last week that I could manage to get an egg, but sadly the RNG had other plans. Oh well. Starfall is almost here, so I'm pumped for all those chests and pretty new skins/accents. <3 School is still going pretty well. I'm drowning in German homework, but all my other classes are pretty easy [s]for now[/s]. I've had my first few quizzes and have managed to get all As, and I have a project coming up in this next couple of weeks. I actually had a question for you guys. My school year is split into two semesters, with a break around the Christmas holidays. I was wondering if you guys would be interested in a midway through the school year small opening? I would take maybe a third of what I've collected, not including eggs, open it, and post it into this thread. Or would you guys prefer me to just push through the whole school year and mass open everything after my final exams?
Weekly Pinglist wrote:
This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected!
@Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul

[Week Three] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x21, Iron Treasure Chest x2, Salve Crate x1, Waterlogged Trunk x12.

Here's the update for week three! It's another small update, but I managed to grab another Crate and with the new additions I'm almost to 99 Rusted Treasure Chests! You would think with all the grinding I did last week that I could manage to get an egg, but sadly the RNG had other plans. Oh well. Starfall is almost here, so I'm pumped for all those chests and pretty new skins/accents. <3

School is still going pretty well. I'm drowning in German homework, but all my other classes are pretty easy for now. I've had my first few quizzes and have managed to get all As, and I have a project coming up in this next couple of weeks.

I actually had a question for you guys. My school year is split into two semesters, with a break around the Christmas holidays. I was wondering if you guys would be interested in a midway through the school year small opening? I would take maybe a third of what I've collected, not including eggs, open it, and post it into this thread. Or would you guys prefer me to just push through the whole school year and mass open everything after my final exams?

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly
Hiya!
Glad things are going pretty well on your end ^^

Hmm, personally, I'd wait until the very end to smash everything open, but if you'd like to reward yourself at the halfway point, that wouldn't be a bad idea either :0
@Cheshly
Hiya!
Glad things are going pretty well on your end ^^

Hmm, personally, I'd wait until the very end to smash everything open, but if you'd like to reward yourself at the halfway point, that wouldn't be a bad idea either :0
@Cheshly

Do whatever your heart desires! As long as I get to be in the audience for the whole ride, it doesn't matter to me when/what order you open things in, haha. Do whatever makes you happy!
@Cheshly

Do whatever your heart desires! As long as I get to be in the audience for the whole ride, it doesn't matter to me when/what order you open things in, haha. Do whatever makes you happy!
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
@Cheshly My vote would be a small opening event. I think it'd be good to reward yourself a little :)
@Cheshly My vote would be a small opening event. I think it'd be good to reward yourself a little :)
HKrGNct.png
@Cheshly this is such a good idea! good luck on your quest and your last year!
@Cheshly this is such a good idea! good luck on your quest and your last year!
@manysundays
Thank you so much! <3
I'm looking forward to finishing finals and immediately opening everything.
@manysundays
Thank you so much! <3
I'm looking forward to finishing finals and immediately opening everything.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly haha, yeah that sounds like a great graduation celebration. :) Could you put me on your pinglist? I'd love to track your progress. :3
@Cheshly haha, yeah that sounds like a great graduation celebration. :) Could you put me on your pinglist? I'd love to track your progress. :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23