Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Esselm: 100 hatchling challenge
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@JessJankens Esslem will be ready to breed in 7 days just so you can take that account.

@GlitterDCMarvel I currently don't have space to hold onto Esslem until JessJankens can take her can I send a Crossroad to you?
@JessJankens Esslem will be ready to breed in 7 days just so you can take that account.

@GlitterDCMarvel I currently don't have space to hold onto Esslem until JessJankens can take her can I send a Crossroad to you?
8pUXRV3.pngEypKCgu.png5aTXnyW.pngE4TsE7N.png
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
@SilverCentaur I have space to hold her if you just want to do that. And is there any specific male you would want to breed Esslem with?
@SilverCentaur I have space to hold her if you just want to do that. And is there any specific male you would want to breed Esslem with?
Wiki-wordmark.png7sf9yqJ.png
@JessJankens I don't. The best person to ask that question to would be @GlitterDCMarvel, because she is the owner of Esslem. :)
@JessJankens I don't. The best person to ask that question to would be @GlitterDCMarvel, because she is the owner of Esslem. :)
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
@SilverCentaur Yea...... I realized that after the fact :) Not sure what I was thinkng.
@SilverCentaur Yea...... I realized that after the fact :) Not sure what I was thinkng.
@jessjankens she can breed with any male dreg you want, my friend!
@deathnotes much yes! You shall be added!
@jessjankens she can breed with any male dreg you want, my friend!
@deathnotes much yes! You shall be added!
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
@GlitterDCMarvel the nest has hatched!!! Here are Esselm's and Jason's babies! The colors on that last one! I was also wondering when you wanted Esselm back. Female [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36453102] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364532/36453102_350.png[/img] [/url] Male [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36453103] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364532/36453103_350.png[/img] [/url] Male [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36453105] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364532/36453105_350.png[/img] [/url]
@GlitterDCMarvel the nest has hatched!!! Here are Esselm's and Jason's babies! The colors on that last one! I was also wondering when you wanted Esselm back.

Female

36453102_350.png

Male

36453103_350.png

Male

36453105_350.png
Does anyone want any of these 3?
Does anyone want any of these 3?
@JessJankens I love that last one! Could I snag him?
@JessJankens I love that last one! Could I snag him?
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
@SilverCentaur I love his colors too! I'll send him over :)
@SilverCentaur I love his colors too! I'll send him over :)
@Queenmedusozoa @saristar @xariablossom21 @raccoongirl @anacondamiracle @jessjankens @jaxstronomy @crazydoll86 @pufferheart @deathnotes

(SO SORRY ABOUT THE DELAAAY! :( I am so busy! Anyways, here is the story for how Esselm met Jason)
By the time she arrived to the next clan, Esselm was so frustrated and upset about not having magic (teleportation would help a-lot while transversing from clan to clan), that the first thing she did was let out a huge groan, and collapse on the floor of the clan's territory.
Needless to say, there was a-lot of confusion.
Esselm had found her way to the clan's library, where a kind looking tundra was sorting books into their appropriate places.
Maybe a book or two could help her cope with her stress. Sighing, she begrudgingly approached him.
"Hello. You keep the books here, correct?" She asked with a fake tone of kindness. She wasn't really up for a conversation. However, she needed to keep low. She couldn't let out any signs about what she was up to.
"Yes, I am. Do you need something?" The tundra looked down from where he was flying, smiling with warmth.
"...Yes, actually. I was thinking if I could borrow a book or two. You see, I have been stressed, and books help me to decompress." Esselm explained.
"No problem! Feel free." The tundra responded, before sorting his books once more.
Just as Esselm began to pick through the bookshelves to find a topic of interest, she suddenly heard the squeal of... hatchlings?
Yes. Yes they were. Two, to be in fact.
They burst right past the small fae, flying up the tundra and began bombarding him with all sorts of ridiculous questions.
"Who is that new fae? Is she your girlfriend? Is she staying forever or is she going?"
Apparently, they were all about her. The tundra already seemed a bit overwhelmed, but he kept a kind posture as he attempted to answer the onslaught of questions thrown at him.
"Are these hatchlings yours?" Esselm found herself asking, a tad bit of disturbance in her tone. They had caused such noise and ruckus, she could hardly focus on finding anything she wanted to read.
"Yes, they are. Are they bothering you? I am so sorry. They just are easily excitable..." The tundra looked down guiltily, as if he blamed himself for what had happened.
Seeing this, a brilliant plan began to hatch... just like the future nest she was going to have with this tundra... in her mind.
"You are experienced with kids?" Esselm asked, now making herself sound as kind and friendly as possible.
"...I guess you could say that. I am still sort of new with this whole father business. As you can see, I still have a bit of trouble getting them under control." The tundra said He motioned to his hatchlings, who were chasing each other and trying to bite each other's tails.
"I see. You must be a great father. They seemed very well cared of." Esselm said, trying to flatter him.
It worked. The tundra slightly blushed, and he chuckled.
"Thank you. You are very kind." He said.
"Since you are such a great father, could I ask you a question?" Esselm now felt more confident about her approach to this.
"Of course." The tundra seemed slightly confused, but he was still rolling with it.
"I've been looking for someone to have a nest with. Perhaps, after having one with me, you could teach me how to care for hatchlings?"
The tundra almost seemed to fall to the floor at those words. "What? We just met, I'm not too sure if I am quite ready to take that big of a leap... I don't even know your name!"
"Then let's learn them. I'm Esselm. What would yours be?" Esselm asked, trying to make this work as best as she could.
"Jason..." Jason now seemed slightly uncomfortable. Crap. That was not the response that she was hoping for.
She had a-lot of learn about having nests with male dragons.
"Dad?" A voice suddenly chirped up.
Esselm saw the little hatchling... one of Jason's. She almost seemed extremely excited, almost to the point where she was in near tears.
"What is it?" Jason had no idea what had gotten his child so excited.
"You have a girlfriend!?" The little girl squealed, and began running around in circles.
"What are you...?"
"That fae! She just asked you to have a nest with her! That means she is your girlfriend!" The little hatchling jumped up and down, beaming.
"That doesn't mean..."
"Yes it does! It means we are going to have little brothers and sisters! Yaaay! No more a crime fighting duo! We are a crime fighting TEAM! Get ready, villains!" The hatchling squealed.
"...I can't believe I am saying this. I can't let my kids down... I will have a nest with you. But only once." Jason seemed to say it with a drop of venom.
Had he already connected the dots? He did seem like a smart tundra.
Esselm smiled. "Thank you."
(JessJankens, I hope I did this well!)
@Queenmedusozoa @saristar @xariablossom21 @raccoongirl @anacondamiracle @jessjankens @jaxstronomy @crazydoll86 @pufferheart @deathnotes

(SO SORRY ABOUT THE DELAAAY! :( I am so busy! Anyways, here is the story for how Esselm met Jason)
By the time she arrived to the next clan, Esselm was so frustrated and upset about not having magic (teleportation would help a-lot while transversing from clan to clan), that the first thing she did was let out a huge groan, and collapse on the floor of the clan's territory.
Needless to say, there was a-lot of confusion.
Esselm had found her way to the clan's library, where a kind looking tundra was sorting books into their appropriate places.
Maybe a book or two could help her cope with her stress. Sighing, she begrudgingly approached him.
"Hello. You keep the books here, correct?" She asked with a fake tone of kindness. She wasn't really up for a conversation. However, she needed to keep low. She couldn't let out any signs about what she was up to.
"Yes, I am. Do you need something?" The tundra looked down from where he was flying, smiling with warmth.
"...Yes, actually. I was thinking if I could borrow a book or two. You see, I have been stressed, and books help me to decompress." Esselm explained.
"No problem! Feel free." The tundra responded, before sorting his books once more.
Just as Esselm began to pick through the bookshelves to find a topic of interest, she suddenly heard the squeal of... hatchlings?
Yes. Yes they were. Two, to be in fact.
They burst right past the small fae, flying up the tundra and began bombarding him with all sorts of ridiculous questions.
"Who is that new fae? Is she your girlfriend? Is she staying forever or is she going?"
Apparently, they were all about her. The tundra already seemed a bit overwhelmed, but he kept a kind posture as he attempted to answer the onslaught of questions thrown at him.
"Are these hatchlings yours?" Esselm found herself asking, a tad bit of disturbance in her tone. They had caused such noise and ruckus, she could hardly focus on finding anything she wanted to read.
"Yes, they are. Are they bothering you? I am so sorry. They just are easily excitable..." The tundra looked down guiltily, as if he blamed himself for what had happened.
Seeing this, a brilliant plan began to hatch... just like the future nest she was going to have with this tundra... in her mind.
"You are experienced with kids?" Esselm asked, now making herself sound as kind and friendly as possible.
"...I guess you could say that. I am still sort of new with this whole father business. As you can see, I still have a bit of trouble getting them under control." The tundra said He motioned to his hatchlings, who were chasing each other and trying to bite each other's tails.
"I see. You must be a great father. They seemed very well cared of." Esselm said, trying to flatter him.
It worked. The tundra slightly blushed, and he chuckled.
"Thank you. You are very kind." He said.
"Since you are such a great father, could I ask you a question?" Esselm now felt more confident about her approach to this.
"Of course." The tundra seemed slightly confused, but he was still rolling with it.
"I've been looking for someone to have a nest with. Perhaps, after having one with me, you could teach me how to care for hatchlings?"
The tundra almost seemed to fall to the floor at those words. "What? We just met, I'm not too sure if I am quite ready to take that big of a leap... I don't even know your name!"
"Then let's learn them. I'm Esselm. What would yours be?" Esselm asked, trying to make this work as best as she could.
"Jason..." Jason now seemed slightly uncomfortable. Crap. That was not the response that she was hoping for.
She had a-lot of learn about having nests with male dragons.
"Dad?" A voice suddenly chirped up.
Esselm saw the little hatchling... one of Jason's. She almost seemed extremely excited, almost to the point where she was in near tears.
"What is it?" Jason had no idea what had gotten his child so excited.
"You have a girlfriend!?" The little girl squealed, and began running around in circles.
"What are you...?"
"That fae! She just asked you to have a nest with her! That means she is your girlfriend!" The little hatchling jumped up and down, beaming.
"That doesn't mean..."
"Yes it does! It means we are going to have little brothers and sisters! Yaaay! No more a crime fighting duo! We are a crime fighting TEAM! Get ready, villains!" The hatchling squealed.
"...I can't believe I am saying this. I can't let my kids down... I will have a nest with you. But only once." Jason seemed to say it with a drop of venom.
Had he already connected the dots? He did seem like a smart tundra.
Esselm smiled. "Thank you."
(JessJankens, I hope I did this well!)
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12