Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coliseum Refactor Mass Opening
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35
[center][color=teal]@azuredusk Nah, it's not real. It's only pixels, after all. ;D You'd really be excited if I posted more than just the first page of chests... xD [img]https://i.imgur.com/GsJSEuc.gif[/img]
@azuredusk

Nah, it's not real. It's only pixels, after all. ;D

You'd really be excited if I posted more than just the first page of chests... xD

GsJSEuc.gif
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
@Drezdin Pinglist, please?
@Drezdin Pinglist, please?
celine%20sig.gif
@Drezdin
if u need help cataloguing stuff for the what chests contain thing I can attemp to help!
@Drezdin
if u need help cataloguing stuff for the what chests contain thing I can attemp to help!
O0LnWau.png
Wow, that's a lot of chests

Have fun opening them all one by one
Wow, that's a lot of chests

Have fun opening them all one by one
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
omg
omg
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
I say it again this time in even more awe of @Drezdin, "I will never be able to do this, the impulse to open the chests would be to great." I look at how much Iget opening my chests on the spot. "You're gonna have a lot of fun when you open those. Also don't hurt your finger clicking and clicking and clicking over and over again because you can't do a mass opening like those bone jars....I forgot what they're called..."
I say it again this time in even more awe of @Drezdin, "I will never be able to do this, the impulse to open the chests would be to great." I look at how much Iget opening my chests on the spot. "You're gonna have a lot of fun when you open those. Also don't hurt your finger clicking and clicking and clicking over and over again because you can't do a mass opening like those bone jars....I forgot what they're called..."
8pUXRV3.pngEypKCgu.png5aTXnyW.pngE4TsE7N.png
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
I'm with VENNY - now get TWO pages, lol!
I'm with VENNY - now get TWO pages, lol!
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
@Drezdin

I do have some information on what comes out of rusted treasure chests.

1. It can drop anywhere between 500-2k treasure
2. The average approximate worth of each chest (not including apparel) is about 1,638 treasure, if one were to hoard sell the items obtained. (from when I opened 400 rusted treasure chests)
3. It has a 10% chance to drop low value apparel instead of more junk (not sure the value cutoff, but pretty sure anything less than 20kT in the marketplace can drop for this)

(I was once a chest hoarder like you, until a good trade offer from you shot me in the hoard; rip 120+ gilded treasure chests lol)
@Drezdin

I do have some information on what comes out of rusted treasure chests.

1. It can drop anywhere between 500-2k treasure
2. The average approximate worth of each chest (not including apparel) is about 1,638 treasure, if one were to hoard sell the items obtained. (from when I opened 400 rusted treasure chests)
3. It has a 10% chance to drop low value apparel instead of more junk (not sure the value cutoff, but pretty sure anything less than 20kT in the marketplace can drop for this)

(I was once a chest hoarder like you, until a good trade offer from you shot me in the hoard; rip 120+ gilded treasure chests lol)
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
@ILUVDRAGONS

I plan on screenshotting everything. Consider yourself drafted into the CATALOGUE ALL THE THINGS army. ;D

@SilverCentaur

Your praise has not go unnoticed - such loyalty is bound to be rewarded. >.>

@LtBork

I like this. I like this a lot. I am making a note of this.
@ILUVDRAGONS

I plan on screenshotting everything. Consider yourself drafted into the CATALOGUE ALL THE THINGS army. ;D

@SilverCentaur

Your praise has not go unnoticed - such loyalty is bound to be rewarded. >.>

@LtBork

I like this. I like this a lot. I am making a note of this.
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
Sign me up for the pinglist please, also willing to be part of the cataloging team when the time comes!
Sign me up for the pinglist please, also willing to be part of the cataloging team when the time comes!
fKzpL8K.jpg
Time zone= +8 FR time
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35