Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Boss' Beach Party Mafia Discussion
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 418 419
@Combtaystic Yeah, but they are pretty widely supported. The other susses, I mean. Just not at the forefront of everyone's mind.
@Combtaystic Yeah, but they are pretty widely supported. The other susses, I mean. Just not at the forefront of everyone's mind.
@Combtasytic
Also seconding asking why you'd want Mori to be killed. I think what you meant was to clear up the buddying stuff, but haven't most people agreed that it was probably just newbie greeting newbie or otherwise harmless? In that case, it would just be killing another townie.
Also, I might have missed it, but are you saying that Niathria was absolutely certain Mori was town?
@Combtasytic
Also seconding asking why you'd want Mori to be killed. I think what you meant was to clear up the buddying stuff, but haven't most people agreed that it was probably just newbie greeting newbie or otherwise harmless? In that case, it would just be killing another townie.
Also, I might have missed it, but are you saying that Niathria was absolutely certain Mori was town?
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@Combtasytic
Ninja'd. But I'm still a bit confused by your reasoning.
Alright, you don't think they're both town. Since this would be a test to see if Niathria's claim is true, you're believing that Niathria is town and Mori is maf in this particular scenario. But, if that was true, why would Niathria/Mori have reason to buddy each other? You already stated that it's *probably not* mafia behavior, but there's a slight possibility that it is. Isn't that a bit much to risk an NK on?
@Combtasytic
Ninja'd. But I'm still a bit confused by your reasoning.
Alright, you don't think they're both town. Since this would be a test to see if Niathria's claim is true, you're believing that Niathria is town and Mori is maf in this particular scenario. But, if that was true, why would Niathria/Mori have reason to buddy each other? You already stated that it's *probably not* mafia behavior, but there's a slight possibility that it is. Isn't that a bit much to risk an NK on?
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
here's the vote situation right now

anika (polygone)
Niathria (FM84, anika, CrystalRush, Cheshly, Moonwater, GrimMistress, TheNightDancer, Alphanix)
M00nKnight (Niathria)
Varikset (Firo)
Alphanix (Ambrose)

polygone's vote history, for reference:
Firo -> Leremis -> Niathria -> anika

FM84's vote history, for reference:
M00nKnight -> Niathria

anika's vote history, for reference:
M00nKnight -> Niathria

conclusion: Niathria wagon probably bad news
I honestly found Niathria questionable at best, and still do, but I don't feel comfortable voting on that wagon

I'm going to put my vote on myself, as I can't decide on a better target and I want to sleep
if you're confused by that vote, consider the secondary lynch

going to try and participate more tomorrow, though I'm going to be a little bit busy for some of the day
here's the vote situation right now

anika (polygone)
Niathria (FM84, anika, CrystalRush, Cheshly, Moonwater, GrimMistress, TheNightDancer, Alphanix)
M00nKnight (Niathria)
Varikset (Firo)
Alphanix (Ambrose)

polygone's vote history, for reference:
Firo -> Leremis -> Niathria -> anika

FM84's vote history, for reference:
M00nKnight -> Niathria

anika's vote history, for reference:
M00nKnight -> Niathria

conclusion: Niathria wagon probably bad news
I honestly found Niathria questionable at best, and still do, but I don't feel comfortable voting on that wagon

I'm going to put my vote on myself, as I can't decide on a better target and I want to sleep
if you're confused by that vote, consider the secondary lynch

going to try and participate more tomorrow, though I'm going to be a little bit busy for some of the day
Announcement

@Journey has replaced @xarellax. Please welcome them to the game!

@anika, @CrystalRush, @GrimMistress, @8uny, @Cheshly, @Crumbleless, @Leremis, @polygone, @Firo, @Varikset, @Combtaystic, @TheNightDancer, @Ambrose, @Moonwater, @M00nKnight, @Shadowlugia711, @Druddigon8, @Niathria, @danijust, @Limelight, @FM84, @Morifinde, @Stanari, @Alphanix, @kirkfan2255, @Arelia, @Tsaiah
Announcement

@Journey has replaced @xarellax. Please welcome them to the game!

@anika, @CrystalRush, @GrimMistress, @8uny, @Cheshly, @Crumbleless, @Leremis, @polygone, @Firo, @Varikset, @Combtaystic, @TheNightDancer, @Ambrose, @Moonwater, @M00nKnight, @Shadowlugia711, @Druddigon8, @Niathria, @danijust, @Limelight, @FM84, @Morifinde, @Stanari, @Alphanix, @kirkfan2255, @Arelia, @Tsaiah
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@Journey

Welcome. Show us your crumbcakes.
@Journey

Welcome. Show us your crumbcakes.
I fought Birb for this sub slot and I won :D
I fought Birb for this sub slot and I won :D
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
@TheNightDancer

EEEEUGGHHH

Like I said, the whole "lets have Nia kill Mori" thing was never something I expected, or really wanted to happen. the point of it was to start discussion, which it did

And myself, I said I don't think they're both town because I don't know what they are.
The only thing I think is that both of them probably aren't town. I'm confusing myself now. I never said that Nia was town and Mori was maf. I don't think that either.

Basically, I've forgotten what I originally thought and confused myself. However, the main point of the suggestion, to provoke a reaction, worked.

I still need to sort out a lot of my susses on people. Thanks for pinging me tho
@TheNightDancer

EEEEUGGHHH

Like I said, the whole "lets have Nia kill Mori" thing was never something I expected, or really wanted to happen. the point of it was to start discussion, which it did

And myself, I said I don't think they're both town because I don't know what they are.
The only thing I think is that both of them probably aren't town. I'm confusing myself now. I never said that Nia was town and Mori was maf. I don't think that either.

Basically, I've forgotten what I originally thought and confused myself. However, the main point of the suggestion, to provoke a reaction, worked.

I still need to sort out a lot of my susses on people. Thanks for pinging me tho
@GrimMistress

I don't have any. Just sand. :(
@GrimMistress

I don't have any. Just sand. :(
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
@ people also tho where is lynch thread am I just dumb
@ people also tho where is lynch thread am I just dumb
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 418 419