Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Lisa Frank Quest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@SommerBee
And I would love to be on the list as well
@SommerBee
And I would love to be on the list as well
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
@SommerBee

I, too, would love to be added to the pinglist!
@SommerBee

I, too, would love to be added to the pinglist!
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
@SommerBee
Also, I would love to help out in some way, but sadly I'm a poor bean.

I could snipe the Jaguar/Rosette genes and sell them to you for base mp price instead of AH price if you are worried about getting them from the MP. But other than that all I can do is watch from the sidelines from now <3

If you can't tell I really want to help out :P
@SommerBee
Also, I would love to help out in some way, but sadly I'm a poor bean.

I could snipe the Jaguar/Rosette genes and sell them to you for base mp price instead of AH price if you are worried about getting them from the MP. But other than that all I can do is watch from the sidelines from now <3

If you can't tell I really want to help out :P
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@SommerBee

Can I please also be on the pinglist?
@SommerBee

Can I please also be on the pinglist?
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
Oh my goodness guys this makes me so happy. ;_;
I wasn't intending on going full-out for this project til the end of the week, (my house is gonna win the Wind dom cup if it KILLS me,) but I might just have to start a little earlier. :3

@slothqueenxx
:0 Would you possibly be willing to hold those guys for me? I can buy them from you once I have the money!
((Or you could always donate them,,,,which would hook you up with 2 free dragons once they start breeding!))

@Clya
That would actually help a ton!! I haven't even seen what their prices are in the MP yet ;_;
Oh my goodness guys this makes me so happy. ;_;
I wasn't intending on going full-out for this project til the end of the week, (my house is gonna win the Wind dom cup if it KILLS me,) but I might just have to start a little earlier. :3

@slothqueenxx
:0 Would you possibly be willing to hold those guys for me? I can buy them from you once I have the money!
((Or you could always donate them,,,,which would hook you up with 2 free dragons once they start breeding!))

@Clya
That would actually help a ton!! I haven't even seen what their prices are in the MP yet ;_;
Qpsus7P.pngDRg3gRE.png0edEIs6.pngNYbLrXm.pngTzaHawP.pngR827Sip.png
THE PLAGUE FLIGHT IS DOMINATING!
@SommerBee
The MP prices are 140,000 for Jaguar and 100,000 for Rosette. Which for both of the dragons would come to 480,000 (yikes).

But I'm sure that in a few weeks they'll be easier to snipe, but that depends on how long you want to wait.

But like I said, helping get the genes, and maybe possibly donating them, might be the only way I could help *shrug* unless you want their kids to have bright pink eyes or something. :P
@SommerBee
The MP prices are 140,000 for Jaguar and 100,000 for Rosette. Which for both of the dragons would come to 480,000 (yikes).

But I'm sure that in a few weeks they'll be easier to snipe, but that depends on how long you want to wait.

But like I said, helping get the genes, and maybe possibly donating them, might be the only way I could help *shrug* unless you want their kids to have bright pink eyes or something. :P
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33842476] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/338425/33842476_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32332740] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323328/32332740_350.png[/img] [/url] @SommerBee @Clya @ApprenticeWriter @Nepkitty The parents~

33842476_350.png

32332740_350.png

@SommerBee @Clya @ApprenticeWriter @Nepkitty
The parents~
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png

the best parents omg
tbh with Butterfly/Petals only one of them would have to have Jaguar/Rosette to pretty much guarantee Jaguar/Rosette...saves some money that way. Unless of course you want them both to have it ^^

the best parents omg
tbh with Butterfly/Petals only one of them would have to have Jaguar/Rosette to pretty much guarantee Jaguar/Rosette...saves some money that way. Unless of course you want them both to have it ^^
*gasp*

What lovely eyeburners!
*gasp*

What lovely eyeburners!
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
@slothqueenxx
THEY ARE GORGEOUS THANK YOU FOR GRABBING THEM!!!

@Clya
Only equipping one with jag/rosette is a FABULOUS idea, actually. It could get us started, at least!
I intend on breeding them with Wind eyes--the Plague eyes on that wildclaw don't mesh with the Aesthetic.
@slothqueenxx
THEY ARE GORGEOUS THANK YOU FOR GRABBING THEM!!!

@Clya
Only equipping one with jag/rosette is a FABULOUS idea, actually. It could get us started, at least!
I intend on breeding them with Wind eyes--the Plague eyes on that wildclaw don't mesh with the Aesthetic.
Qpsus7P.pngDRg3gRE.png0edEIs6.pngNYbLrXm.pngTzaHawP.pngR827Sip.png
THE PLAGUE FLIGHT IS DOMINATING!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32