Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Familiar Hunt
1 2 3 4
I'm just gonna drop one last post here about all the 2016 exclusive Night of the Nocturne familiars I'm missing. If anyone has any up for trade, please ping or message me!

I am missing (hopefully I'll remember to edit this and cross things out as I get them):

Serpentine Lamp
Vulpine Lamp
Animated Armor
Spirit Armor
Glowing Globe
Living Luminance
Masked Phantom
Veiled Vision
Crystal Carrier
Orbiting Spirit
Enchanted Armaments
Sorcerous Arms
Ball-Jointed Bogsneak
Bogsneak Puppet
Calculating Candelabra
Smoldering Sconce
Axe Mimic
Crooked Hatchet

So yeah. That's a lot. I'm mad at myself for missing this but like, I'm sure I can get them all. Thanks for reading btw! <3
I'm just gonna drop one last post here about all the 2016 exclusive Night of the Nocturne familiars I'm missing. If anyone has any up for trade, please ping or message me!

I am missing (hopefully I'll remember to edit this and cross things out as I get them):

Serpentine Lamp
Vulpine Lamp
Animated Armor
Spirit Armor
Glowing Globe
Living Luminance
Masked Phantom
Veiled Vision
Crystal Carrier
Orbiting Spirit
Enchanted Armaments
Sorcerous Arms
Ball-Jointed Bogsneak
Bogsneak Puppet
Calculating Candelabra
Smoldering Sconce
Axe Mimic
Crooked Hatchet

So yeah. That's a lot. I'm mad at myself for missing this but like, I'm sure I can get them all. Thanks for reading btw! <3
♥♥♥
I'll do writing commissions for retired familiars! Message me!
♥♥♥
@Ygdrasill

That is incredible man. Like holy crap. That must be ~500 familiars right??? Props to you dude. I hope to attain that some day. Good luck on the light sprite and other expensive ones. I know I'm gonna hit a brick wall when I get to that point. I'm just praying they'll still be available at all when I get to that point.
@Ygdrasill

That is incredible man. Like holy crap. That must be ~500 familiars right??? Props to you dude. I hope to attain that some day. Good luck on the light sprite and other expensive ones. I know I'm gonna hit a brick wall when I get to that point. I'm just praying they'll still be available at all when I get to that point.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
@thetiniestnerd Moved to the Quests & Challenges forum for you! And as a heads-up - please keep any trades and sales to the Items for Sale forum or PM :)

Also I'm rooting for you! :D Always supporting fellow familiar hunters. I just completed my bestiary a few days ago! Ended up buying the Dire Hyena and Silk-tail Mole because RNG deemed me unworthy of finding them by myself! ;__;
@thetiniestnerd Moved to the Quests & Challenges forum for you! And as a heads-up - please keep any trades and sales to the Items for Sale forum or PM :)

Also I'm rooting for you! :D Always supporting fellow familiar hunters. I just completed my bestiary a few days ago! Ended up buying the Dire Hyena and Silk-tail Mole because RNG deemed me unworthy of finding them by myself! ;__;
@Gaia

Sorry about the trades bit! I'll do my best to remember to keep that separate from here on out. Thanks for moving the thread!
@Gaia

Sorry about the trades bit! I'll do my best to remember to keep that separate from here on out. Thanks for moving the thread!
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
So far today I've found only duplicates and unhatched eggs. Can't complain about the eggs; I sold the Water one already and the Arcane is up for sale. So I am making money that I can put towards familiars and lair expansions, but I'm not getting the familiars I need to move on to the next venue.
;^;
So far today I've found only duplicates and unhatched eggs. Can't complain about the eggs; I sold the Water one already and the Arcane is up for sale. So I am making money that I can put towards familiars and lair expansions, but I'm not getting the familiars I need to move on to the next venue.
;^;
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
I got a Sweetpuff! Five to go!!
I got a Sweetpuff! Five to go!!
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
So I made a huge spreadsheet to track how I can get all the familiars and boy is it insane. 266 plus 18 that are retired, etc. that are probably not possible to get but I'm gonna try anyways.
So I made a huge spreadsheet to track how I can get all the familiars and boy is it insane. 266 plus 18 that are retired, etc. that are probably not possible to get but I'm gonna try anyways.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
I just bought all of the Night of the Nocturne familiars I was missing. I'm up to date on holiday familiars now (minus the sprites of course), but it did run me over 200k treasure. Plus I started buying some random ones. 30 new familiars tho. Can't really complain. Prices probably just would've gotten worse over time anyways.
I just bought all of the Night of the Nocturne familiars I was missing. I'm up to date on holiday familiars now (minus the sprites of course), but it did run me over 200k treasure. Plus I started buying some random ones. 30 new familiars tho. Can't really complain. Prices probably just would've gotten worse over time anyways.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
I just wanna shout out and thank @Garshil for their contribution to my hunt. I won't go into detail in case they don't want me to, but thank you. You've helped immensely.
I just wanna shout out and thank @Garshil for their contribution to my hunt. I won't go into detail in case they don't want me to, but thank you. You've helped immensely.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
Shout out to @Huskily for the Cloud Chaser!
Shout out to @Huskily for the Cloud Chaser!
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
1 2 3 4