Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | No Peaking Coli Challenge!
I don't know if this challenge has ever been invented before, but I haven't seen it! If it has, lemme know haha I don't want to take credit for something I didn't come up with first. ^^'

Have you ever gotten frustrated while battling in the coliseum because you aren't getting any good drops? Have you ever wanted to add a little more suspense to the coli? Are you looking for a random, fun challenge to do?

Well, look no further than the No Peaking Coli Challenge!

All you'll be doing is avoiding looking at what loot you receive from battling for a while, then go see what new is added to your hoard afterwords! It doesn't guarantee you'll get good drops, but it makes it extra fun when you do!

You can also pair this challenge up with other challenges like the Long Drop Coliseum Challenge.

This is a very, very simple challenge with only four steps!

1. Set aside an amount of time. This can be 10 minutes, 30 minutes, an hour, however long you are comfortable with grinding in the coli for.

2. Find something that will cover up where your loot shows after the battle. You can use your hand or a sticky note, for example. I prefer sticky note, because they a kinda see-through, so you can still see the enemies you're fighting, and you can just avert your eyes after battle.

3. Fight in any venue you would like for the amount of time you set.

4. When time is up, check what loot you got!

Have fun, and feel free to post your results if you get any fun loot!
I don't know if this challenge has ever been invented before, but I haven't seen it! If it has, lemme know haha I don't want to take credit for something I didn't come up with first. ^^'

Have you ever gotten frustrated while battling in the coliseum because you aren't getting any good drops? Have you ever wanted to add a little more suspense to the coli? Are you looking for a random, fun challenge to do?

Well, look no further than the No Peaking Coli Challenge!

All you'll be doing is avoiding looking at what loot you receive from battling for a while, then go see what new is added to your hoard afterwords! It doesn't guarantee you'll get good drops, but it makes it extra fun when you do!

You can also pair this challenge up with other challenges like the Long Drop Coliseum Challenge.

This is a very, very simple challenge with only four steps!

1. Set aside an amount of time. This can be 10 minutes, 30 minutes, an hour, however long you are comfortable with grinding in the coli for.

2. Find something that will cover up where your loot shows after the battle. You can use your hand or a sticky note, for example. I prefer sticky note, because they a kinda see-through, so you can still see the enemies you're fighting, and you can just avert your eyes after battle.

3. Fight in any venue you would like for the amount of time you set.

4. When time is up, check what loot you got!

Have fun, and feel free to post your results if you get any fun loot!
WY9f4vu.jpg ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ Ollie/Johnny - 21, he/they
‏‏‎ ‎ TIRED (college student)
‏‏‎ ‎ FR player since 2015
O58IfTZ.png
oaolHwW.png
feXtM27.png
UYXZLyE.png
tn0RSo5.pngsh5xjiu.pngeswSnrS.pngbYt72YT.pngcutkr0S.pnggziv3Ja.png
i'm going to do it!
i'm going to do it!
Kano3Shuuya.png