@doodlefae
@HowlingGale
@PhoenixMiko
@silverdrake
@Celesol
@TsukiShiro
@Saraceaser
@Phooka

Gather around everyone! Another one of the judges have arrived! She may be young, but she is still excited to read everyone's stories. Meet WeirdButCute from @Generation 's lair
@doodlefae
@HowlingGale
@PhoenixMiko
@silverdrake
@Celesol
@TsukiShiro
@Saraceaser
@Phooka

Gather around everyone! Another one of the judges have arrived! She may be young, but she is still excited to read everyone's stories. Meet WeirdButCute from @Generation 's lair
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@RaikuKawisa
HOLY HECKE YES. I would absolutely love to do this, please put me on the pinglist! I think I might write for both Journey to the Jamboree and Tales on the Wind. c:
@RaikuKawisa
HOLY HECKE YES. I would absolutely love to do this, please put me on the pinglist! I think I might write for both Journey to the Jamboree and Tales on the Wind. c:
mKTebPi.png
___________ image.png
+ Lore Arc
+ Dragons for Sale
+ Wishlist
Ask me about my writing projects! +
image.png
TXY0RA0.png
@AwkwardAngel sounds good! Ill add you now
@AwkwardAngel sounds good! Ill add you now
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
I have done it! I've finished the 100 Word Challenge! ^^ (Man, writing 100 Words is WAY harder than writing 1000. XD) But actually I'm almost finished with my Tales on the Wind submission, so I'll be posting that later!

@RaikuKawisa
Author: Saraceaser
ID Number: 251571
Category: 100 Word Challenge
Entry: Awaiting Spring

Edit: Whoops, wrong link! ^^;; My bad.
I have done it! I've finished the 100 Word Challenge! ^^ (Man, writing 100 Words is WAY harder than writing 1000. XD) But actually I'm almost finished with my Tales on the Wind submission, so I'll be posting that later!

@RaikuKawisa
Author: Saraceaser
ID Number: 251571
Category: 100 Word Challenge
Entry: Awaiting Spring

Edit: Whoops, wrong link! ^^;; My bad.
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser yay! our first submission! You have been added to the Entries
@Saraceaser yay! our first submission! You have been added to the Entries
@RaikuKawisa
Pinglist please! I'm kinda excited because I already have an idea of what to do, but I'm also a bit busy so who knows.
@RaikuKawisa
Pinglist please! I'm kinda excited because I already have an idea of what to do, but I'm also a bit busy so who knows.
quill.png
@queenmedusozoa well, the contest goes for the next two weeks, so you have a good bit of time
@queenmedusozoa well, the contest goes for the next two weeks, so you have a good bit of time
@raikukawisa

Pinglist! I want to enter later
@raikukawisa

Pinglist! I want to enter later
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@RaikuKawisa I'm going to start typing my story tonight
@RaikuKawisa I'm going to start typing my story tonight
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness want to be added to the pinglist?
@lunusdragoness want to be added to the pinglist?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17