Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Join the Lair Expansion Challenge
1 2 3
@JulieH just reached 55 spaces and aiming for those 200 spaces! (May I be added to the pinglist?)
@JulieH just reached 55 spaces and aiming for those 200 spaces! (May I be added to the pinglist?)
HGBPnHo.gifHUFXnxA.gifx6tLzHx.giffMiaihJ.gif
Claim some badges, set some goals! Everyone is welcome! :)
Claim some badges, set some goals! Everyone is welcome! :)
@JulieH honestly i'm so here for this. (just brb until wind wins dom again eventually)
but! even if it's a year or half a year from now, i gotta save up. My first goal will be for 100 spaces. I believe i have 60 or 65 now.

& i'd love to be on the pinglist! :D
@JulieH honestly i'm so here for this. (just brb until wind wins dom again eventually)
but! even if it's a year or half a year from now, i gotta save up. My first goal will be for 100 spaces. I believe i have 60 or 65 now.

& i'd love to be on the pinglist! :D
cottonee.gifjoltik.gif
@JulieH
I need this to set goals for myself, like yesterday LOL
I only have 60 spaces and I NEED MORE for my growing projects. If lightning gets second for this impromptu push, I'll be able to expand! unless I decide to splurge on more retired items ||D

sign me up for the pinglist, please~
@JulieH
I need this to set goals for myself, like yesterday LOL
I only have 60 spaces and I NEED MORE for my growing projects. If lightning gets second for this impromptu push, I'll be able to expand! unless I decide to splurge on more retired items ||D

sign me up for the pinglist, please~
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@Starongie and @Rocwylde, added! :)
@Starongie and @Rocwylde, added! :)
Thank you ^^
oh and I never did say my goals did I? 100 for that lovely ancient lair >3
Thank you ^^
oh and I never did say my goals did I? 100 for that lovely ancient lair >3
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@JulieH Could you add me to the 100 space spot in the hall of fame? hahaha :)
@JulieH Could you add me to the 100 space spot in the hall of fame? hahaha :)
v0fa5JY.png
@carpenoctem Sure! :)
@carpenoctem Sure! :)
@JulieH
Wavecrest has served me well! I managed to expand THREE times and now reached the venerable lair in the Lightning Farm! 75 spaces done, 25 more to go!
@JulieH
Wavecrest has served me well! I managed to expand THREE times and now reached the venerable lair in the Lightning Farm! 75 spaces done, 25 more to go!
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png

u6ogC2Q.gif
Could I be added to the list? I'm currently at 80/200 spaces. Next goal is 100 spaces (if I can stop spending all my gold on skins and accents every monthly event).
Could I be added to the list? I'm currently at 80/200 spaces. Next goal is 100 spaces (if I can stop spending all my gold on skins and accents every monthly event).
~DarkstarWolf

Current Goals: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1849563/407#post_37880310
1 2 3