Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Midnight's Egg Challenge! [OPEN]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
@KhajiitHasWares

Yup! I'll add you to the ping list! Good luck and have fun! :D
@KhajiitHasWares

Yup! I'll add you to the ping list! Good luck and have fun! :D
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
@DarkPearlcatcher
Pinglist for Easy Mode in the Boreal Wood, please!
@DarkPearlcatcher
Pinglist for Easy Mode in the Boreal Wood, please!
xLxR5x4.gif
@darkpearlcatcher

Can I do the extreme challenge? Arcane egg in the Mire.
@darkpearlcatcher

Can I do the extreme challenge? Arcane egg in the Mire.
i love the arcanist
@Mle @Ressing

Alrighty! I'll add you guys' names to the ping list! Good luck and have fun! :D
@Mle @Ressing

Alrighty! I'll add you guys' names to the ping list! Good luck and have fun! :D

-Tumblr

Still...Still no egg. But I actually got some go stuff this time! [item=fishscale basket]X8 total now [item=seeker orb]X10 [item=zephyr bolt] [item=dark bolt] [item=storm seeker]
Still...Still no egg. But I actually got some go stuff this time!
Fishscale Basket X8 total now
Seeker Orb X10
Zephyr Bolt
Dark Bolt
Storm Seeker
tumblr_inline_ohfczrSsIP1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io1_100.png 9rffWp7.png Ni7vksA.gifJXmuUO1.png
Still doing this! I found a [item=maren scout] and maxed out one of my Coli fighters so I'm satisfied. Would like to find that egg though.
Still doing this! I found a Maren Scout and maxed out one of my Coli fighters so I'm satisfied.

Would like to find that egg though.
yG3lmc2.png a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right candle-smol.png
No egg yet! Notable loot: [item=Bamboo Phytocat] [item=Jungle Slash] [item=Sakura Owl]
No egg yet!

Notable loot:
Bamboo Phytocat
Jungle Slash
Sakura Owl
Join this cool raffle!
Wartoad_Raffle.png
@DarkPearlcatcher
im not the BEST battler, highest dragon i got is 13, and i looked for a leveled dragon to help train mine up. i'd like to do the easy rout, one egg...so i can just battle anywhere and an egg will show up? (with like a .5% chance i assume)? plus i need a good reason to grind.
@DarkPearlcatcher
im not the BEST battler, highest dragon i got is 13, and i looked for a leveled dragon to help train mine up. i'd like to do the easy rout, one egg...so i can just battle anywhere and an egg will show up? (with like a .5% chance i assume)? plus i need a good reason to grind.
TBD
@DemonKid

Yup! Eggs can drop in any venue! Just let me know if you'd like to be on the ping list and I'll put you on it! :D
@DemonKid

Yup! Eggs can drop in any venue! Just let me know if you'd like to be on the ping list and I'll put you on it! :D

-Tumblr

@DarkPearlcatcher i'll go in the Scorched forest. i'll start asap(i'll edit when i start. i just need to gather supplies like healing items.)

Starting, got some health potions plus my lil Cherish is a healer ironically.
@DarkPearlcatcher i'll go in the Scorched forest. i'll start asap(i'll edit when i start. i just need to gather supplies like healing items.)

Starting, got some health potions plus my lil Cherish is a healer ironically.
TBD
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29