Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Pedri's Intergalactic Adventures
1 2 3 4 5
@pedri hello! I know it's not very high up on your list but i've been trying to sell a thresher flatfins for a while, if you're interested? I'm willing to sell for cheap too because it's my birthday on Friday and there's some things I would like to get! In short: [item=thresher flatfins] price: 1000g or higher (1/3 off LAH price!) or 1million treasure or higher (This is 1/2 of LAH price I think but I am bad at maths)
@pedri hello! I know it's not very high up on your list but i've been trying to sell a thresher flatfins for a while, if you're interested?

I'm willing to sell for cheap too because it's my birthday on Friday and there's some things I would like to get!

In short:
Thresher Flatfins
price:
1000g or higher (1/3 off LAH price!)
or 1million treasure or higher (This is 1/2 of LAH price I think but I am bad at maths)
transcatcher.png
@Gender

I can probably do the 1kg, if I could get a day or so? I'm trying to get some dragons to sell, but after that I'd definitely have enough
@Gender

I can probably do the 1kg, if I could get a day or so? I'm trying to get some dragons to sell, but after that I'd definitely have enough
Akhilleus.gif
@pedri Yes, of course! Any time before Friday is fine, thank you so much! I know you were saving up for other stuff so thank you I really appreciate it!!
@pedri Yes, of course! Any time before Friday is fine, thank you so much! I know you were saving up for other stuff so thank you I really appreciate it!!
transcatcher.png
GIL HAS HIS FLATFINS. I REPEAT. GIL. HAS. HIS FLATFINS!!!

In other news, a few more geneing projects/junk items added, along with a new scry and one being completed, but that's it on that front.
GIL HAS HIS FLATFINS. I REPEAT. GIL. HAS. HIS FLATFINS!!!

In other news, a few more geneing projects/junk items added, along with a new scry and one being completed, but that's it on that front.
Akhilleus.gif
@vanadium's a freaking nerdo, so now Maggie has her angry tree arms
@vanadium's a freaking nerdo, so now Maggie has her angry tree arms
Akhilleus.gif
no ur the nerdo
no ur the nerdo
@vanadium

U wanna fite m8
@vanadium

U wanna fite m8
Akhilleus.gif
New gene project added, and hoo boy do I have some fun lore planned for him
New gene project added, and hoo boy do I have some fun lore planned for him
Akhilleus.gif
The Final Construct breeding project changed color schemes, and a new search was added! Please contact me if you have something like him!!
The Final Construct breeding project changed color schemes, and a new search was added! Please contact me if you have something like him!!
Akhilleus.gif
Uhhh, I changed Pactmaker's plans. For like. The 5th time.
Uhhh, I changed Pactmaker's plans. For like. The 5th time.
Akhilleus.gif
1 2 3 4 5