Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | NorthWhiteWolf's Familiar Quest
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 89 90
@Edra
Thanks! :)
Yup. I have seen cheaper ones in the past but those are the most recent ones I've seen. I'm not even 1/10 of the way towards the cheapest one listed.
@Edra
Yup. I have seen cheaper ones in the past but those are the most recent ones I've seen. I'm not even 1/10 of the way towards the cheapest one listed.
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Yeah, it sure is a long way for anyone who want to get them ^^

Good luck for getting the familiars you want ^^

Yeah, it sure is a long way for anyone who want to get them ^^

Good luck for getting the familiars you want ^^
Days Into Quest: 712-720 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] I have acquired 1 more of the new Waterway familiars and I got the BOtE familiar. I now have 636 out of 648 familiars. [center][item=Miniature Sornieth Globe][item=Scaleside Noggle][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I am currently grinding the Waterway for the last of the new familiars. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread. [center][item=Brown River Flight][item=Crested River Flight][item=Cumulus Seal][item=Greater Sandstrike][item=Maren Currentfinder][item=Maren Shark Hunter][item=Maren Shark Hunter][item=Noggle][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Rainbow Sprite][item=Shellion][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Scholar][item=Radioactive Crate][/center] Ghostly Rat Lord: 80 Goldenbeast: 97 Mantarune: 6 Molten Wartoad: 11 Roc Battles: 8 Wartoad: 8 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] Completed! (For now...) I got 1 familiars from gathering. [center][item=Leafy Moth][/center] [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] Completed! (For now...) I got 3 familiars from chests. [center][item=Chalcedony Snipper][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Shellion][/center] [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 1,319G these past few days from selling 3 pieces of apparel, 10 familiars, 10 silver muck, 8 green sludge, 1 skin/accents, 99 minor health potions, 1 Rally, 1 vista, and 1,890 pieces of food. Bone Fiend - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 1, 2018 Boolean - 860,000G (FAu) on Feb 23, 2018 Cog Frog - 128,000G (AH) on Mar 21, 2018 Golden Idol - 175,000G (AH) on Mar 21, 2018 Skycat - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 21, 2018 [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] No new progress. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal
Days Into Quest: 712-720

New Familiar Status
I have acquired 1 more of the new Waterway familiars and I got the BOtE familiar. I now have 636 out of 648 familiars.

Miniature Sornieth Globe Scaleside Noggle

Coliseum Familiar Status
I am currently grinding the Waterway for the last of the new familiars. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread.

Brown River Flight Crested River Flight Cumulus Seal Greater Sandstrike Maren Currentfinder Maren Shark Hunter Maren Shark Hunter Noggle Poisonous Toridae Rainbow Sprite Shellion

Other Good Loot

Scholar Radioactive Crate

Ghostly Rat Lord: 80
Goldenbeast: 97
Mantarune: 6
Molten Wartoad: 11
Roc Battles: 8
Wartoad: 8

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...) I got 1 familiars from gathering.

Leafy Moth

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...) I got 3 familiars from chests.

Chalcedony Snipper Moss-Covered Golem Shellion

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 1,319G these past few days from selling 3 pieces of apparel, 10 familiars, 10 silver muck, 8 green sludge, 1 skin/accents, 99 minor health potions, 1 Rally, 1 vista, and 1,890 pieces of food.

Bone Fiend - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 1, 2018
Boolean - 860,000G (FAu) on Feb 23, 2018
Cog Frog - 128,000G (AH) on Mar 21, 2018
Golden Idol - 175,000G (AH) on Mar 21, 2018
Skycat - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 21, 2018

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal

You're doing great with your quest, that's cool, @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're doing great with your quest, that's cool, @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra
@Edra
Days Into Quest: 721-729 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] I have acquired the new Spirit of Wind familiar for the festival. I now have 637 out of 653 familiars. [center][item=Spirit of Wind][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I am currently grinding Harpy's Roost for the festival. After that I will return to the Waterway to get the last boss familiar. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread. [center][item=Blue Tang Hippogriff][item=Brown River Flight][item=Hooded Dodo][item=Hooded Dodo][item=Storm Seeker][item=Sunspot Clouddancer][item=Sunspot Clouddancer][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Scratch][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Hurricane Heart Chest][item=Spirit Wings Chest][item=Spirit Wings Chest][item=Spirit Wings Chest][item=Wind's Calling Chest][/center] Ghostly Rat Lord: 86 Goldenbeast: 97 Mantarune: 6 Molten Wartoad: 11 Roc Battles: 21 Wartoad: 8 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] There have been four new familiars released that can only be acquired by gathering in insect catching or foraging. After the festival I will be gathering in insect catching to try and get a Firebug. [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] Completed! (For now...) I got 1 familiars from chests. [center][item=Dwarf Hainu Macaw][/center] [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 1,214G these past few days from selling 18 pieces of apparel, 20 familiars, 10 grey slime, 14 green sludge, 7 skin/accents, 7 vistas, and 1,880 pieces of food. Bone Fiend - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 1, 2018 Boolean - 860,000G (FAu) on Feb 23, 2018 Cog Frog - 128,000G (AH) on Mar 21, 2018 Golden Idol - 175,000G (AH) on Mar 30, 2018 Skycat - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 30, 2018 [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] No new progress. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal
Days Into Quest: 721-729

New Familiar Status
I have acquired the new Spirit of Wind familiar for the festival. I now have 637 out of 653 familiars.

Spirit of Wind

Coliseum Familiar Status
I am currently grinding Harpy's Roost for the festival. After that I will return to the Waterway to get the last boss familiar. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread.

Blue Tang Hippogriff Brown River Flight Hooded Dodo Hooded Dodo Storm Seeker Sunspot Clouddancer Sunspot Clouddancer

Other Good Loot

Scratch Rusted Treasure Chest Hurricane Heart Chest Spirit Wings Chest Spirit Wings Chest Spirit Wings Chest Wind's Calling Chest

Ghostly Rat Lord: 86
Goldenbeast: 97
Mantarune: 6
Molten Wartoad: 11
Roc Battles: 21
Wartoad: 8

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
There have been four new familiars released that can only be acquired by gathering in insect catching or foraging. After the festival I will be gathering in insect catching to try and get a Firebug.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...) I got 1 familiars from chests.

Dwarf Hainu Macaw

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 1,214G these past few days from selling 18 pieces of apparel, 20 familiars, 10 grey slime, 14 green sludge, 7 skin/accents, 7 vistas, and 1,880 pieces of food.

Bone Fiend - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 1, 2018
Boolean - 860,000G (FAu) on Feb 23, 2018
Cog Frog - 128,000G (AH) on Mar 21, 2018
Golden Idol - 175,000G (AH) on Mar 30, 2018
Skycat - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 30, 2018

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal

Good luck with getting the familiars you want @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Good luck with getting the familiars you want @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra
@Edra
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 89 90