1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 89 90
Congrats for your progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Congrats for your progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Days Into Quest: 632-638 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] Since the last update I have acquired the last of the new NOtN familiars. I now have 605 out of 617 familiars. [center][item=Curious Kettle][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I'm going to be switching between the Rainsong Jungle and Mire to grind for the Goldenbeast and level fodder dragons for profit. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread. [center][item=Armored Greatowl][item=Baku][item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Celestial Antelope][item=Malevolent Spirit][item=Red-Breasted Hainu][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Scratch][item=Veteran's Eye Scar][/center] Goldenbeast: 76 Mantarune: 2 Molten Wartoad: 6 Roc Battles: 8 Wartoad: 4 Wave Sweeper: 1 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] Completed! (For now...) A Leafy Moth dropped while gathering. [center][item=Leafy Moth][/center] [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] Down below is all of the familiars I have collected from NOtN and regular chests. [center][item=Animated Armor][item=Axe Mimic][item=Bogsneak Puppet][item=Calculating Candelabra][item=Calculating Candelabra][item=Crystal Carrier][item=Ectoplasmime][item=Enchanted Armaments][item=Enchanted Armaments][item=Enchanted Armaments][item=Ensorcelled Tome][item=Glowing Globe][item=Living Luminance][item=Masked Phantom][item=Orbiting Spirit][item==Painted Centaur][item=Poltergeist Pile][item=Serthis Support][item=Smoldering Sconce][item=Spellbound Tome][item=Tick-Tock][item=Tick-Tock][item=Unlikely Alliance][item=Valorous Cape][item=Veiled Vision][item=Veiled Vision][item=Veiled Vision][item=Wooden Marionette][/center] [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 807G these past few days from selling 2 pieces of apparel, 1 familiars, 1 skin, 1 doll, 43 swipp/baldwin materials, and 2,460 pieces of food. Bone Fiend - 140,000G (AH) on Dec 24, 2017 Cog Frog - 200,000G (AH) on Dec 31, 2017 Golden Idol - 140,000G (AH) on Dec 17, 2017 Skycat - 155,000G (AH) on Dec 31, 2017 [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] No new progress. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal
Days Into Quest: 632-638

New Familiar Status
Since the last update I have acquired the last of the new NOtN familiars. I now have 605 out of 617 familiars.

Curious Kettle

Coliseum Familiar Status
I'm going to be switching between the Rainsong Jungle and Mire to grind for the Goldenbeast and level fodder dragons for profit. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread.

Armored Greatowl Baku Brilliant Psywurm Celestial Antelope Malevolent Spirit Red-Breasted Hainu

Other Good Loot

Scratch Veteran's Eye Scar

Goldenbeast: 76
Mantarune: 2
Molten Wartoad: 6
Roc Battles: 8
Wartoad: 4
Wave Sweeper: 1

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...) A Leafy Moth dropped while gathering.

Leafy Moth

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Down below is all of the familiars I have collected from NOtN and regular chests.

Animated Armor Axe Mimic Bogsneak Puppet Calculating Candelabra Calculating Candelabra Crystal Carrier Ectoplasmime Enchanted Armaments Enchanted Armaments Enchanted Armaments Glowing Globe Living Luminance Masked Phantom Orbiting Spirit Poltergeist Pile Serthis Support Smoldering Sconce Spellbound Tome Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Unlikely Alliance Valorous Cape Veiled Vision Veiled Vision Veiled Vision Wooden Marionette

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 807G these past few days from selling 2 pieces of apparel, 1 familiars, 1 skin, 1 doll, 43 swipp/baldwin materials, and 2,460 pieces of food.

Bone Fiend - 140,000G (AH) on Dec 24, 2017
Cog Frog - 200,000G (AH) on Dec 31, 2017
Golden Idol - 140,000G (AH) on Dec 17, 2017
Skycat - 155,000G (AH) on Dec 31, 2017

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal

Your quest is going well, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Your quest is going well, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra
@Edra
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Days Into Quest: 639-646 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] Since the last update I have acquired two of the new coloring contest Swipp familiars. I now have 607 out of 635 familiars. [center][item=Bubble Brook Gecko][item=Cosmo Gecko][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I'm going to be jumping around venues to gethering the materials needed for the new Swipp/Baldwin familiars. After that I will return to Rainsung Jungle and the Mire. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread. [center][item=Ashmane Chimera][item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Budwing Morpho][item=Budwing Morpho][item=Charcoal Sprangyroo][item=Common Podid][item=Deadwood Boar][item=Longneck Mender][item=Mistwatch Shellion][item=Petal Jumper][item=Ringlet Amphithere][item=Ringlet Amphithere][item=Shellion][item=Shellion][item=Strangler][item=Ultramel Amphithere][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Zalis][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Regeneration][item=Scratch][item=Teardrop Chroma Ring][item=Spellwall Boran Crate][/center] Goldenbeast: 81 Mantarune: 2 Molten Wartoad: 7 Roc Battles: 8 Wartoad: 5 Wave Sweeper: 1 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] Completed! (For now...) A Leafy Moth dropped while gathering. [center][item=Leafy Moth][/center] [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] Down below is all of the familiars I have collected from regular chests. [center][item=Fungi Sage][item=Hedgehog][item=Nightmare][/center] [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 823G these past few days from selling 3 pieces of apparel, 7 familiars, 27 swipp/baldwin materials, 99 Minor Health Potions, and 2,020 pieces of food. Bone Fiend - 140,000G (AH) on Dec 24, 2017 Cog Frog - 200,000G (AH) on Jan 8, 2018 Golden Idol - 140,000G (AH) on Dec 17, 2017 Skycat - 155,000G (AH) on Jan 8, 2018 [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] No new progress. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal
Days Into Quest: 639-646

New Familiar Status
Since the last update I have acquired two of the new coloring contest Swipp familiars. I now have 607 out of 635 familiars.

Bubble Brook Gecko Cosmo Gecko

Coliseum Familiar Status
I'm going to be jumping around venues to gethering the materials needed for the new Swipp/Baldwin familiars. After that I will return to Rainsung Jungle and the Mire. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread.

Ashmane Chimera Brilliant Psywurm Budwing Morpho Budwing Morpho Charcoal Sprangyroo Common Podid Deadwood Boar Longneck Mender Mistwatch Shellion Petal Jumper Ringlet Amphithere Ringlet Amphithere Shellion Shellion Strangler Ultramel Amphithere Wildwood Owl Zalis

Other Good Loot

Regeneration Scratch Teardrop Chroma Ring Spellwall Boran Crate

Goldenbeast: 81
Mantarune: 2
Molten Wartoad: 7
Roc Battles: 8
Wartoad: 5
Wave Sweeper: 1

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...) A Leafy Moth dropped while gathering.

Leafy Moth

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Down below is all of the familiars I have collected from regular chests.

Fungi Sage Hedgehog Nightmare

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 823G these past few days from selling 3 pieces of apparel, 7 familiars, 27 swipp/baldwin materials, 99 Minor Health Potions, and 2,020 pieces of food.

Bone Fiend - 140,000G (AH) on Dec 24, 2017
Cog Frog - 200,000G (AH) on Jan 8, 2018
Golden Idol - 140,000G (AH) on Dec 17, 2017
Skycat - 155,000G (AH) on Jan 8, 2018

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal

Congrats for the new familiars @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Congrats for the new familiars @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra
@Edra
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 89 90