Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | NorthWhiteWolf's Familiar Quest
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 89 90
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Days Into Quest: 589-593 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] The Raptorik Bladedancer dropped in the coliseum for me. I now have 586 out of 600 familiars. [center][item=Raptorik Bladedancer][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] Only one of the new Arena familiars remain. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread. [center][item=Bengal Chimera][item=Goldenplains Poodle Mith][item=Hulking Greatowl][item=Hulking Greatowl][item=Hulking Greatowl][item=Longneck Gladiator][item=Longneck Gladiator][item=Longneck Gladiator][item=Longneck Scrapper][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Berserker][item=Meditate][item=Meditate][item=Regeneration][item=Regeneration][item=Scholar][item=Scholar][item=Vista: Arena II][item=Unhatched Wind Egg][/center] Goldenbeast: 61 Mantarune: 2 Molten Wartoad: 4 Roc Battles: 8 Wartoad: 3 Wave Sweeper: 1 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] Completed! (For now...) I got a Barred Skira from hunting. [center][item=Barred Skira][/center] [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] Completed! (For now...) From chests I got a Longneck Magi and Murkbottom Gull. [center][item=Longneck Magi][item=Murkbottom Gull][/center] [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 680G these past few days from selling 7 familiars, 2 dragons, 1 Swipp/Baldwin material, and 1,300 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 44,850G. [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] No new progress. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX
Days Into Quest: 589-593

New Familiar Status
The Raptorik Bladedancer dropped in the coliseum for me. I now have 586 out of 600 familiars.

Raptorik Bladedancer

Coliseum Familiar Status
Only one of the new Arena familiars remain. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread.

Bengal Chimera Goldenplains Poodle Mith Hulking Greatowl Hulking Greatowl Hulking Greatowl Longneck Gladiator Longneck Gladiator Longneck Gladiator Longneck Scrapper

Other Good Loot

Berserker Meditate Meditate Regeneration Regeneration Scholar Scholar Vista: Arena II Unhatched Wind Egg

Goldenbeast: 61
Mantarune: 2
Molten Wartoad: 4
Roc Battles: 8
Wartoad: 3
Wave Sweeper: 1

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...) I got a Barred Skira from hunting.

Barred Skira

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...) From chests I got a Longneck Magi and Murkbottom Gull.

Longneck Magi Murkbottom Gull

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 680G these past few days from selling 7 familiars, 2 dragons, 1 Swipp/Baldwin material, and 1,300 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 44,850G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Just a bit more, and that Sprite will finally be yours @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Just a bit more, and that Sprite will finally be yours @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra
Thanks! Hopefully I'll be able to afford one before the end of the month. :)
@Edra
Thanks! Hopefully I'll be able to afford one before the end of the month. :)

I hope so for you ^^

I hope so for you ^^
Days Into Quest: 594-598 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] The Armored Greatowl finally dropped in the coliseum for me. In addition FR released two new familiars, the Peacock Spider and Speckled Peacock Spider that I was able to brew right away. I now have 589 out of 602 familiars. [center][item=Armored Greatowl][item=Peacock Spider][item=Speckled Peacock Spider][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I finally have all of the new Arena familiars, so I am returning to grinding the Rainsong Jungle for the Goldenbeast until the start of the Earth Festival. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread. [center][item=Boran Veteran][item=Goldenplains Poodle Mith][item=Greenwing Razorclaw][item=Marshland Poodle Mith][item=Marshland Poodle Mith][item=Spellwall Boran][item=Spellwall Boran][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Regeneration][item=Simple Pearly Wing Bangles][item=Unhatched Light Egg][/center] Goldenbeast: 61 Mantarune: 2 Molten Wartoad: 4 Roc Battles: 8 Wartoad: 3 Wave Sweeper: 1 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] Completed! (For now...) [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] Completed! (For now...) [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 914G these past few days from selling 5 familiars, 4 dragons, 1 Vista, 24 Swipp/Baldwin materials, and 1,381 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 44,900G. [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] No new progress. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX
Days Into Quest: 594-598

New Familiar Status
The Armored Greatowl finally dropped in the coliseum for me. In addition FR released two new familiars, the Peacock Spider and Speckled Peacock Spider that I was able to brew right away. I now have 589 out of 602 familiars.

Armored Greatowl Peacock Spider Speckled Peacock Spider

Coliseum Familiar Status
I finally have all of the new Arena familiars, so I am returning to grinding the Rainsong Jungle for the Goldenbeast until the start of the Earth Festival. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread.

Boran Veteran Goldenplains Poodle Mith Greenwing Razorclaw Marshland Poodle Mith Marshland Poodle Mith Spellwall Boran Spellwall Boran

Other Good Loot

Regeneration Simple Pearly Wing Bangles Unhatched Light Egg

Goldenbeast: 61
Mantarune: 2
Molten Wartoad: 4
Roc Battles: 8
Wartoad: 3
Wave Sweeper: 1

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 914G these past few days from selling 5 familiars, 4 dragons, 1 Vista, 24 Swipp/Baldwin materials, and 1,381 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 44,900G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX

Congrats for your loot @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

And just a little bit more, and that Light Sprite will be yours :D
Congrats for your loot @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

And just a little bit more, and that Light Sprite will be yours :D
@Edra
Thanks! I'm almost there! :)
@Edra
Thanks! I'm almost there! :)
@NorthWhiteWolf
I'd love to be added to your pinglist! :D