TOPIC | Ghost Forest Quest - Complete!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

GHOST FOREST
Accent Set

GHOST FOREST
Accent Set
@Desnik
Skydancer Female would be mega cool!
Like, branching through the wings, with spoopy blue leaves and fog all over the legs!
@Desnik
Skydancer Female would be mega cool!
Like, branching through the wings, with spoopy blue leaves and fog all over the legs!
NOTHING TO SEE HERE BUY MY ART
@Desnik

I am really loving these accents! I wish you luck in the quest! I have a quick question. I don't see a Tundra accent on the to do list. Does that mean there will not be one for that breed? I would have loved to have bought one or two from you of them.
@Desnik

I am really loving these accents! I wish you luck in the quest! I have a quick question. I don't see a Tundra accent on the to do list. Does that mean there will not be one for that breed? I would have loved to have bought one or two from you of them.
@Capcicle oh no I love tundras! I just goofed. There will be one of every breed.
@Capcicle oh no I love tundras! I just goofed. There will be one of every breed.
@Desnik

AAAH. SWEET. Do I need to vote for Tundra being the next breed and also a pinglist, if you have one? Please and thank you?
@Desnik

AAAH. SWEET. Do I need to vote for Tundra being the next breed and also a pinglist, if you have one? Please and thank you?
@Desnik I love the accents. Is the To Do list in order of what you're doing next, or is it random?
@Desnik I love the accents. Is the To Do list in order of what you're doing next, or is it random?
DIQNTTY.gifPcBZ14x.gifm0akmtB.gifpiZokrt.gifgNJP1yY.pngoKZx0K4.png0S81OqJ.pngyFV3sPc.gifYFfUz9l.pngcrpswwp.gif
@GalaxyStorm @Capcicle Votes tallied, and for Capcicle here is my pinglist where you can sign up for that specific accent (Just mention anything ultra-specific you want in the 'notes' section)

@TeaBaby The list is alphabetical. I'd love to get your input what to make next - you can vote for the species you'd like me to make next, so whenever I get the gumption to work on these I'll look at whatever has the most votes.
@GalaxyStorm @Capcicle Votes tallied, and for Capcicle here is my pinglist where you can sign up for that specific accent (Just mention anything ultra-specific you want in the 'notes' section)

@TeaBaby The list is alphabetical. I'd love to get your input what to make next - you can vote for the species you'd like me to make next, so whenever I get the gumption to work on these I'll look at whatever has the most votes.
@Desnik do I vote here? because if so my vote is for Bogsneak, followed by Mirror
@Desnik do I vote here? because if so my vote is for Bogsneak, followed by Mirror
DIQNTTY.gifPcBZ14x.gifm0akmtB.gifpiZokrt.gifgNJP1yY.pngoKZx0K4.png0S81OqJ.pngyFV3sPc.gifYFfUz9l.pngcrpswwp.gif
@TeaBaby yup! :D Tallied.
@TeaBaby yup! :D Tallied.
@Desnik

Ooh love this! BTW I vote for a skydancer female as the next breed please!And for the name for your upcoming accents..hmm..can't believe I can't come up with one atm as I love thinking up names for things. *after a minute or two sees name of accent set* .aha how about:

- Ghastglows?
- glow ghost/glowing ghosts?
- gloomy glows?

I'm on GASP for SD Fs so I think there's no need to add myself unless you won't use it for your releases?
@Desnik

Ooh love this! BTW I vote for a skydancer female as the next breed please!And for the name for your upcoming accents..hmm..can't believe I can't come up with one atm as I love thinking up names for things. *after a minute or two sees name of accent set* .aha how about:

- Ghastglows?
- glow ghost/glowing ghosts?
- gloomy glows?

I'm on GASP for SD Fs so I think there's no need to add myself unless you won't use it for your releases?
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9