Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Ghost Forest Quest - Complete!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Obscaenus @NotQuiteToxic @TwistedStripe @zzzhorses @Leopardmask @SarafinaVadrel @Nonstop @Rottingflesh @Aberdakitty I've counted 1 Guardian vote, 2 Pearlcatcher votes, and...6 Mirror votes, ya'll must be Meo's friends :P

A head's up, Skydancer Ghost Forest accents are for sale at a special price here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2178622

They can be bought for a small discount during this week and next week, or for a bigger discount, with dragons! If you have any Skydancer-loving friends who don't mind getting a deal, spread the word.

This is also the way that the next Ghost Forest entry is going to be sold, so you can get a sneak peak at that.
@Obscaenus @NotQuiteToxic @TwistedStripe @zzzhorses @Leopardmask @SarafinaVadrel @Nonstop @Rottingflesh @Aberdakitty I've counted 1 Guardian vote, 2 Pearlcatcher votes, and...6 Mirror votes, ya'll must be Meo's friends :P

A head's up, Skydancer Ghost Forest accents are for sale at a special price here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2178622

They can be bought for a small discount during this week and next week, or for a bigger discount, with dragons! If you have any Skydancer-loving friends who don't mind getting a deal, spread the word.

This is also the way that the next Ghost Forest entry is going to be sold, so you can get a sneak peak at that.
@Desnik fail, I entered your pinglist twice. No wonder it looked familiar.. As for next breed; My heart says coatl, but my lair says; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32460562] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324606/32460562_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Desnik fail, I entered your pinglist twice. No wonder it looked familiar..

As for next breed;

My heart says coatl, but my lair says;

32460562_350.png
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
@Desnik

Hmmm we wold suggest mirrors, pearlcatchers or faes. They may be common but accents like this will look awesome for them.

For mirrors maybe something based off the mischievous Yaksha would be very cool. They tend to protect secret treasures in forests, and can often help or hinder creatures. making a mirror covered with the glowing roots with influence from this creature would look awesome ghostly.

Or having one for pearlcatchers based off the Huldra and Huldrekall which is a type of forest spirit. Huldrekall are the ones known to have hollow backs, and oftentimes plant like extensions coming from the opening. Huldra are the females, and Huldrekall are the male versions.

Plus it would be awesome for an accent based off of Erlking which is a mischievous spirit that likes to bring trouble to children. They often live in forests, and have tree like antlers, pointed teeth, with roots growing in parts of their head and body. Many look beautiful and alluring so they can entice children.

(Sorry we like these creatures in folklore)
@Desnik

Hmmm we wold suggest mirrors, pearlcatchers or faes. They may be common but accents like this will look awesome for them.

For mirrors maybe something based off the mischievous Yaksha would be very cool. They tend to protect secret treasures in forests, and can often help or hinder creatures. making a mirror covered with the glowing roots with influence from this creature would look awesome ghostly.

Or having one for pearlcatchers based off the Huldra and Huldrekall which is a type of forest spirit. Huldrekall are the ones known to have hollow backs, and oftentimes plant like extensions coming from the opening. Huldra are the females, and Huldrekall are the male versions.

Plus it would be awesome for an accent based off of Erlking which is a mischievous spirit that likes to bring trouble to children. They often live in forests, and have tree like antlers, pointed teeth, with roots growing in parts of their head and body. Many look beautiful and alluring so they can entice children.

(Sorry we like these creatures in folklore)
ITFp185.gifplease click[.gif.gif
@Desnik

i vote for skydancer male
You could call one of the accents Spirit wood
@Desnik

i vote for skydancer male
You could call one of the accents Spirit wood
nc2b4dJ.gif
@Desnik
Voting for Spirals because there aren't many skins for them, especially males.
I have a boy that these skins would look stunning on.
@Desnik
Voting for Spirals because there aren't many skins for them, especially males.
I have a boy that these skins would look stunning on.
@Artnerd @Nekomancer77 @deviantdoge I have counted your votes! Thank you for the input.

@Spectra126 Thank you for voting!
Skydancer accents are already made and for sale here :)
@Artnerd @Nekomancer77 @deviantdoge I have counted your votes! Thank you for the input.

@Spectra126 Thank you for voting!
Skydancer accents are already made and for sale here :)
@Desnik
I'm voting for faes because I love them and I have a little spirit Halloween kid that would look awesome with one of these owo
@Desnik
I'm voting for faes because I love them and I have a little spirit Halloween kid that would look awesome with one of these owo
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@Desnik I'd love to see a spiral version for Ghost Forest1 <3
@Desnik I'd love to see a spiral version for Ghost Forest1 <3
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
New additions:

How do you get them? Stay tuned, they will be available in late July. :)

Remember to vote for the next species you'd like to see.
New additions:

How do you get them? Stay tuned, they will be available in late July. :)

Remember to vote for the next species you'd like to see.
Artnerd spotted these on that site we can use to preview accents that already exist, so of course I hurried on over to see what I could spot.
Excited!! And glad this wont come while I'm away at a campsite with no internet XD

Edit: I didn't know the sites name was blocked.
Artnerd spotted these on that site we can use to preview accents that already exist, so of course I hurried on over to see what I could spot.
Excited!! And glad this wont come while I'm away at a campsite with no internet XD

Edit: I didn't know the sites name was blocked.
66ei84J.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9