Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | all familiars coli challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114
@Pixelspiral - thank you. Being able to pick my next venue will help me get thru this. I'm off to the Training fields to see if I can find the last ones I have left to find. =D

@Forelle - I already have all the fams too, but Im just playing for the fun of it. =D
@Pixelspiral - thank you. Being able to pick my next venue will help me get thru this. I'm off to the Training fields to see if I can find the last ones I have left to find. =D

@Forelle - I already have all the fams too, but Im just playing for the fun of it. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup Oooh I see. Awesome. Best of luck to you then. :D
@HSoup Oooh I see. Awesome. Best of luck to you then. :D
shop_banner.png
@Pixelspiral I'm gonna do this [s]i need foods ;v;[/s] [quote name=TrainingFields] [right][s]Totally not copying HSoup's layout[/s][left] [columns][center][item=Amaranth Moth] [b]Amaranth Moth [/b][/center][nextcol][center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/029b3671a9279a47883a43b2d34ab1d1/tumblr_inline_nizerxCnOs1r2jdta.png[/img] [b]Bumble [/b][/center][nextcol][center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/029b3671a9279a47883a43b2d34ab1d1/tumblr_inline_nizerxCnOs1r2jdta.png[/img] [b]Crimson Emperor [/b][/center][nextcol][center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/029b3671a9279a47883a43b2d34ab1d1/tumblr_inline_nizerxCnOs1r2jdta.png[/img] [b]Dark- Tufted Sparrowmouse[/b][/center][nextcol][center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/029b3671a9279a47883a43b2d34ab1d1/tumblr_inline_nizerxCnOs1r2jdta.png[/img] [b]Death's- Head Stag[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/029b3671a9279a47883a43b2d34ab1d1/tumblr_inline_nizerxCnOs1r2jdta.png[/img] [b]Ember Mouse [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Emerald Webwing] [b]Emerald Webwing [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse] [b]Glowing Pocket Mouse[/b][/center][nextcol][center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/029b3671a9279a47883a43b2d34ab1d1/tumblr_inline_nizerxCnOs1r2jdta.png[/img] [b]Leafy Moth [/b][/center][nextcol][center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/029b3671a9279a47883a43b2d34ab1d1/tumblr_inline_nizerxCnOs1r2jdta.png[/img] [b]Luna Mith [/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=Ruby Webwing] [b]Ruby Webwing [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse] [b]Yellow- Throated Sparrowmouse[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Coral Carpenter] [b]Coral Carpenter [/b][/center][/columns] [b]Notable loot:[/b] [item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Diseased Might Fragment][item=Ambush][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Reflect][item=Leafy Moth Crate][item=Shabby Waistcoat][item=Luna Mith Crate][item=Bright Bolt][item=Concentration][item=Concentration][item=Charged Might Fragment][item=Natural Acuity Fragment][item=Dark Might Fragment][item=Natural Might Fragment][item=Natural Might Fragment][item=Boulder Bolt][item=Boulder Bolt][item=Frigid Bolt][item=Shining Acuity Fragment][item=Vista: Training Fields][item=Frozen Acuity Fragment][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment][item=Diseased Acuity Fragment][item=Haste] [item=Ruby Webwing] [/quote] @Gasoline - Self ping
@Pixelspiral
I'm gonna do this i need foods ;v;
TrainingFields wrote:
Totally not copying HSoup's layout
Amaranth Moth
Amaranth
Moth

tumblr_inline_nizerxCnOs1r2jdta.png
Bumble

Crimson
Emperor

Dark-
Tufted
Sparrowmouse
Death's-
Head
Stag

Ember
Mouse

Emerald Webwing
Emerald
Webwing

Glowing Pocket Mouse
Glowing
Pocket
Mouse
Leafy
Moth

Luna
Mith

Ruby Webwing
Ruby
Webwing

Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse
Yellow-
Throated
Sparrowmouse
Coral Carpenter
Coral
Carpenter

Notable loot:

Zephyr Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Diseased Might Fragment Ambush Earthen Might Fragment Reflect Leafy Moth Crate Shabby Waistcoat Luna Mith Crate Bright Bolt Concentration Concentration Charged Might Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment Dark Might Fragment Natural Might Fragment Natural Might Fragment Boulder Bolt Boulder Bolt Frigid Bolt Shining Acuity Fragment Vista: Training Fields Frozen Acuity Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Diseased Acuity Fragment Haste

Ruby Webwing
@Gasoline - Self ping
beetlejuice...
beetlejuice...
beeeeee...cause!
@Gasoline - Totally fine! I am glad someone else is going for all of them too. It will be nice to have someone to suffer with me. =D

And you will definitely get lots of foods!
@Gasoline - Totally fine! I am glad someone else is going for all of them too. It will be nice to have someone to suffer with me. =D

And you will definitely get lots of foods!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@HSoup

Yeah :> I already have loads of the familiars that I will get, but I love to suffer I might even try to get some of the bosses, rip
@HSoup

Yeah :> I already have loads of the familiars that I will get, but I love to suffer I might even try to get some of the bosses, rip
beetlejuice...
beetlejuice...
beeeeee...cause!
[quote=Scorched Forest] [b]Familiars needed:[/b] Crowned Bonepriest, Painted Centaur, Rambra, Red-Winged Owlcat, [s]Searing Jackalope[/s], Steam Gyre, Wintermane Bowman, Wintermane Spearman Augite Protector [X] Banded Owlcat [X] Centaur Archer [X] [s]Clown Charger[/s] [b]Crowned Bonepriest [ ][/b] [s]Death's-Head Stag[/s] Extinguished Jackalope [X] Moss-Covered Golem [X] [b]Painted Centaur [ ][/b] [b]Rambra [ ][/b] [b]Red-Winged Owlcat [ ][/b] [b]Searing Jackalope [X][/b] Smoke Gyre [X] [b]Steam Gyre [ ][/b] Umberhorn Qiriq [X] [b]Wintermane Bowman [ ] Wintermane Spearman [ ][/b] Zeeba [X] [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=earthen might fragment][item=firebreather cape][item=fiery might fragment][item=regeneration][item=broken penny jar][item=searing jackalope]x2[item=minor health potion]x3[item=dented iron boots][item=moss-covered golem][item=blazing slash][item=dark acuity fragment]
Scorched Forest wrote:
Familiars needed: Crowned Bonepriest, Painted Centaur, Rambra, Red-Winged Owlcat, Searing Jackalope, Steam Gyre, Wintermane Bowman, Wintermane Spearman

Augite Protector [X]
Banded Owlcat [X]
Centaur Archer [X]
Clown Charger
Crowned Bonepriest [ ]
Death's-Head Stag
Extinguished Jackalope [X]
Moss-Covered Golem [X]
Painted Centaur [ ]
Rambra [ ]
Red-Winged Owlcat [ ]
Searing Jackalope [X]
Smoke Gyre [X]
Steam Gyre [ ]
Umberhorn Qiriq [X]
Wintermane Bowman [ ]
Wintermane Spearman [ ]

Zeeba [X]

Notable Loot:
Earthen Might Fragment Firebreather Cape Fiery Might Fragment Regeneration Broken Penny Jar Searing Jackalope x2 Minor Health Potion x3 Dented Iron Boots Moss-Covered Golem Blazing Slash Dark Acuity Fragment
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
@Gasoline - Whelp, I got all the dragons in my lair up to level 4, except the unnamed Gen 1's I am trying to sell. In all that time, I didn't have a single familiar drop. Not one. Guess I'll work on getting them all to level 5 next and hope things improve.

I hope your search is going well. Looks like you are getting some nice loot. =D

@TheShadeTaken - Congrats on getting to the Scorched Forest! =D
@Gasoline - Whelp, I got all the dragons in my lair up to level 4, except the unnamed Gen 1's I am trying to sell. In all that time, I didn't have a single familiar drop. Not one. Guess I'll work on getting them all to level 5 next and hope things improve.

I hope your search is going well. Looks like you are getting some nice loot. =D

@TheShadeTaken - Congrats on getting to the Scorched Forest! =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
I need them bumbles
I need them bumbles
I just got my 4th Amaranth moth. Why coli? Can't you let me have fams that haven't dropped yet instead?

Finally, I got a fam I needed today. Only 4 more to go in the Training Fields.
I just got my 4th Amaranth moth. Why coli? Can't you let me have fams that haven't dropped yet instead?

Finally, I got a fam I needed today. Only 4 more to go in the Training Fields.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@HSoup

Thanks! ;D
@HSoup

Thanks! ;D
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png