Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | the 'please kill me' coli challenge
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
I've been meaning to grind in other locations and train up a few 25s so sure, I'll give this challenge a shot! In higher venues, I'll probably be switching out with specialized teams, but they'll all be findable in my lair :>

Guess I'll start with the Ghostlight Bosses since I'm always there anyway and it's a good place to grind until I can slap an ambush on my trainees.

12371vr.png

r8cb4y.png

10wi1hy.png

33vn8nm.png

sytsaq.png
I've been meaning to grind in other locations and train up a few 25s so sure, I'll give this challenge a shot! In higher venues, I'll probably be switching out with specialized teams, but they'll all be findable in my lair :>

Guess I'll start with the Ghostlight Bosses since I'm always there anyway and it's a good place to grind until I can slap an ambush on my trainees.

12371vr.png

r8cb4y.png

10wi1hy.png

33vn8nm.png

sytsaq.png
FR time +2
Two bosses down ... so many to go. :/ C'mon, yeti!
Two bosses down ... so many to go. :/ C'mon, yeti!
TtDzTWB.png
[quote][center][size=5][b]Crystal Pools[/b][/size] [item=hawksbill goliath] or [item=crystalhide jester] [sub]I have killed 6 bosses so far.[/center] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/qb4KjQH.gif[/img][nextcol]notable loot: [item=unhatched plague egg][item=apatite fisher][item=hippalectryon][item=arctic hippalectryon] [/columns] [/quote] [sub]not doing them in exact order so... yeah on a side note: i got the plague egg TWICE from this venue, yet i didnt get the achievement either time <.< i legit have screenies if i need to prove it to fr admin team, is it a bug or just a late achievement?
Quote:
Crystal Pools
Hawksbill Goliath or Crystalhide Jester
I have killed 6 bosses so far.
qb4KjQH.gif notable loot:
Unhatched Plague Egg Apatite Fisher Hippalectryon Arctic Hippalectryon

not doing them in exact order so... yeah

on a side note: i got the plague egg TWICE from this venue, yet i didnt get the achievement either time <.< i legit have screenies if i need to prove it to fr admin team, is it a bug or just a late achievement?
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
I would try this... if I could actually fight in all these venues. Oh well. Good luck to everyone who's doing it!
I would try this... if I could actually fight in all these venues. Oh well. Good luck to everyone who's doing it!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
One of my 2018 goals is to get the Coli boss familiars (since Kitsunes are so far out of my reach) so I'll try this challenge in my freetime!

Plus, this'll give me a chance to level up my coli team and save money for an lvl 25 + Eliminate I've reserved to purchase!
One of my 2018 goals is to get the Coli boss familiars (since Kitsunes are so far out of my reach) so I'll try this challenge in my freetime!

Plus, this'll give me a chance to level up my coli team and save money for an lvl 25 + Eliminate I've reserved to purchase!
3 hours ahead of FR time
@Cyrx
I'm gonna use it. Thank you so much! Psssst...You forgot Waterway! (totally meant Volcanic Vents there lol)
(I'll edit in the stuff.)

To make myself more motivated to do this, goal is...at least 20 battles a day!

My tracking thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2363553
@Cyrx
I'm gonna use it. Thank you so much! Psssst...You forgot Waterway! (totally meant Volcanic Vents there lol)
(I'll edit in the stuff.)

To make myself more motivated to do this, goal is...at least 20 battles a day!

My tracking thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2363553
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
@Dragonhorselover
Awesome, glad's someone's using it! If you want to count individual battles or sort your notable loot, let me know! I added that in (only to the one on my thread though) after I posted this.
@Dragonhorselover
Awesome, glad's someone's using it! If you want to count individual battles or sort your notable loot, let me know! I added that in (only to the one on my thread though) after I posted this.
plagueshieldl.png plagueshieldr.png
@Cyrx
Thank you for offering! I can add that in myself. Psssst....You forgot Waterway!
Also I made a thread for myself which you've been pinged to...
@Cyrx
Thank you for offering! I can add that in myself. Psssst....You forgot Waterway!
Also I made a thread for myself which you've been pinged to...
@dragonhorselover
I saw it! I apologize if it gets a little weird, the coding doesn't like to work with me.

Is there a boss in waterway? I didn't think so.
@dragonhorselover
I saw it! I apologize if it gets a little weird, the coding doesn't like to work with me.

Is there a boss in waterway? I didn't think so.
plagueshieldl.png plagueshieldr.png
@Cyrx
Yes I think it's the tunnel hydra and hydra
@Cyrx
Yes I think it's the tunnel hydra and hydra
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17