Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | the 'please kill me' coli challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center][color=olivedrab]are you ready ?? for this nonsense ??? here we go . this is the PLEASE KILL ME COLI CHALLENGE and here are the rules. you have to get one boss from each coli venue that has bosses. not both, just one. if a venue doesnt have a boss, just ignore it. you fight until you get a boss. this, yes, means GW too. then, you send me a screenshots of every loot box with the bosses inside. the whole page or just your dragons MUST BE SHOWING to prove you didnt nick the screenshot off someone else. once its confirmed you have every boss (i will check your bestiary as well, though buying bosses DOES NOT COUNT. you have to get them from the coli, thats why coli screenshots are necessary) i will, personally, give you 1k gems, and a little custom badge to prove you did it and you didnt die from exhaustion or had an aneurysm. you can sell the bosses, keep em, whatever after i know you got them all. the rewards are probably not worth it whatsoever but hey . you can say you did this hell of a challenge and WON. feel free to post your progress here. only the first 3 people to complete it will get the gems, but anyone who completes it will get the badge. go wild these are the boss monsters you have to collect and screenshot to complete the challenge: [item=coarsefur yeti] [item=Flowering Pohip] OR [item=Mossy Pohip] [item=rat king] OR [item=ghostly rat lord] [item=molten wartoad] OR [item=wartoad] [item=wave sweeper] OR [item=mantarune] [item=frost delver] OR [item=stone borer] [item=goldenbeast] OR [item=overcharged silverbeast] [item=hawksbill goliath] OR [item=crystalhide jester] [item=malevolent spirit] OR [item= disoriented spirit] [item=crowned roc] OR [item=roc] [item=undying featherback] OR [item=featherback boar] [item=deeprealm hunter] OR [item=spiney whale] [item=tunnel hydra] OR [item=hydra][/center]
are you ready ?? for this nonsense ??? here we go .

this is the PLEASE KILL ME COLI CHALLENGE and here are the rules.
you have to get one boss from each coli venue that has bosses. not both, just one. if a venue doesnt have a boss, just ignore it. you fight until you get a boss. this, yes, means GW too.

then, you send me a screenshots of every loot box with the bosses inside. the whole page or just your dragons MUST BE SHOWING to prove you didnt nick the screenshot off someone else. once its confirmed you have every boss (i will check your bestiary as well, though buying bosses DOES NOT COUNT. you have to get them from the coli, thats why coli screenshots are necessary) i will, personally, give you 1k gems, and a little custom badge to prove you did it and you didnt die from exhaustion or had an aneurysm. you can sell the bosses, keep em, whatever after i know you got them all.

the rewards are probably not worth it whatsoever but hey . you can say you did this hell of a challenge and WON.

feel free to post your progress here. only the first 3 people to complete it will get the gems, but anyone who completes it will get the badge. go wild

these are the boss monsters you have to collect and screenshot to complete the challenge:

Coarsefur Yeti
Flowering Pohip OR Mossy Pohip
Rat King OR Ghostly Rat Lord
Molten Wartoad OR Wartoad
Wave Sweeper OR Mantarune
Frost Delver OR Stone Borer
Goldenbeast OR Overcharged Silverbeast
Hawksbill Goliath OR Crystalhide Jester
Malevolent Spirit OR Disoriented Spirit
Crowned Roc OR Roc
Undying Featherback OR Featherback Boar
Deeprealm Hunter OR Spiney Whale
Tunnel Hydra OR Hydra
2947.png
| it/he/she
| links
i would've done this 100% if i had more 25s than my mireflyer (and her lvl 3 entourage) but u kno

i got a plague doctor chest from a whale? :D
i would've done this 100% if i had more 25s than my mireflyer (and her lvl 3 entourage) but u kno

i got a plague doctor chest from a whale? :D
iceshade.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/186900662863265792/239661650167201793/coliteam2.jpg[/img]
coliteam2.jpg
Party hard!
Party hard!
AfElA04.png lGwvtwI.png tumblr_o1o7trHRZO1v5pacoo1_100.png
ok im gonna try this venue: redrock good drops: [item=All-Seeing Shroom]2x
ok im gonna try this

venue: redrock
good drops: All-Seeing Shroom 2x
C9tplWp.png
[img][/img]C9tplWp.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/sL0w8Qq.png
Q5azfaV.jpg 9jfPi6A.png
http://frecolors.tumblr.com/archive
Rest In pepperonis me [quote=redrock cove] Boss: Good Loot: [item=sandshore snipper] [item=all-seeing shroom]X many [item=maren defender] [item=riptide clipper](RIGHT after the Maren Defender?? O.O) [item=gust slash] [item=minor health potion] [item=vista: redrock cove] YEEE BOIII [item=shining might fragment] [item=riptide clipper] [item=noxious coralclimber] [item=waveswell sorcerer] [item=natural might fragment] [/quote]
Rest In pepperonis me
redrock cove wrote:
Boss:
Good Loot: Sandshore Snipper All-Seeing Shroom X many Maren Defender Riptide Clipper (RIGHT after the Maren Defender?? O.O) Gust Slash Minor Health Potion Vista: Redrock Cove YEEE BOIII Shining Might Fragment Riptide Clipper Noxious Coralclimber Waveswell Sorcerer Natural Might Fragment

She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
the challenge name is very apt |D
the challenge name is very apt |D
IMG_0247.jpg
@rogue

absolutely
@rogue

absolutely
2947.png
| it/he/she
| links
how do i find out the bosses of each venue all my dragons are level 6 rip me
how do i find out the bosses of each venue all my dragons are level 6 rip me
1145.200px.Yazi_zpsv5jd1lf8.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png xx formerly Yazi! :)
ITS OOOOON
I have 4 days off school AND YOU KNOW I HAVE NO LIFE
ITS OOOOON
I have 4 days off school AND YOU KNOW I HAVE NO LIFE
Black King →khrome
→she/her
→8 hours ahead of fr
Crowlight hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17