Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Long Drop Coliseum Challenge
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 704 705
I really want to farm the new cats, but I have to finish the Rainsong Jungle first, boo!
I really want to farm the new cats, but I have to finish the Rainsong Jungle first, boo!
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Louretta - Me too! I only have Kelp Beds left. I guess I'll jump in there now and try to knock it out. I hope RSJ goes quickly for you. =D
@Louretta - Me too! I only have Kelp Beds left. I guess I'll jump in there now and try to knock it out. I hope RSJ goes quickly for you. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
Ugh so I thought why not go to the Scorched Forest today, maybe one of the new familiars drops. Nothing good ever drops in that damn place, this is my least favourite venue holy frick x_x
Ugh so I thought why not go to the Scorched Forest today, maybe one of the new familiars drops. Nothing good ever drops in that damn place, this is my least favourite venue holy frick x_x
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@thatjubi

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has that problem! The Scorched Forest never drops anything for me.
@thatjubi

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has that problem! The Scorched Forest never drops anything for me.
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux
Lets suffer together. I hate this place.
@Oilux
Lets suffer together. I hate this place.
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@thatjubi @Oilux

It's sure plentiful with the new mobs, but I've only had one of the new familiars drop, and the Moss-covered has been the more common of the two...and still no familiar. I am disappoint.

But at least this venue is going super rapidly because of how many of them there are.
@thatjubi @Oilux

It's sure plentiful with the new mobs, but I've only had one of the new familiars drop, and the Moss-covered has been the more common of the two...and still no familiar. I am disappoint.

But at least this venue is going super rapidly because of how many of them there are.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
@Zinc
True! At this point I'll have enough seafood to feed my dragons for a long time. I've encountered them so many times, just no familiar drops at all.

@thatjubi
Yup, at least we won't suffer alone.
@Zinc
True! At this point I'll have enough seafood to feed my dragons for a long time. I've encountered them so many times, just no familiar drops at all.

@thatjubi
Yup, at least we won't suffer alone.
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
[quote name=Completed Venues] [columns][center][item=Blue Spot Pygmy Wrasse] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1971573/43#post_23069117]Training Fields[/url] [nextcol][item=Dwarf Fawn] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1971573/49#post_23144419]Woodland Path[/url] [nextcol][item=Pineapple Shiners] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1971573/55#post_23225291]Scorched Forest[/url] [/center][/columns][/quote] [center][u][b]Sandswept Delta[/u][/b] [item=Bluebite Rattler] 99/99 [b]COMPLETE[/b] [b][u]Interesting Items[/b][/u] [item=Black Tulip]x14 [item=Nightsky Fuiran] [item=Fishscale Basket]x14 [item=Blazing Slash] [item=Haste] [item=Carmine Serthis]x3 [item=Magical Acuity Fragment] [item=Fuiran]x3 [item=Frozen Acuity Fragment] [item= Natural Acuity Fragment] [item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment] [item=Earthen Might Fragment]x2 [item=Aquatic Might Fragment] [item=Bolster] [item=Opheodrys Serthis]x4 [item=Dark Acuity Fragment]x2 [item=Regeneration] [item=Dark Bolt] [item=Shroud] [item=Scholar]x2 [item=Iridescent Scaleback]x2 [item=Disorient]x2 [item=Fuiran Crate] [item=Dark Might Fragment]x3 [item=Wave Slash]x2 [item=Vista: Sandswept Delta] [item=Shadow Serpent] [item=Mana Bolt] [item=Aid] [item=Jungle Slash] [item=Charged Acuity Fragment] [item=Serthis Alchemist] [/center] [quote name=Best-Items-So-Far] [center][item=Eliminate] [item=Vista: Scorched Forest] [item=Eliminate][/center][/quote]
Completed wrote:
Blue Spot Pygmy Wrasse
Training Fields
Dwarf Fawn
Woodland Path
Pineapple Shiners
Scorched Forest
Sandswept Delta

Bluebite Rattler
99/99

COMPLETE

Interesting Items
Black Tulip x14 Nightsky Fuiran Fishscale Basket x14 Blazing Slash Haste
Carmine Serthis x3 Magical Acuity Fragment Fuiran x3 Frozen Acuity Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment
Aquatic Acuity Fragment Earthen Might Fragment x2 Aquatic Might Fragment Bolster Opheodrys Serthis x4
Dark Acuity Fragment x2 Regeneration Dark Bolt Shroud Scholar x2
Iridescent Scaleback x2 Disorient x2 Fuiran Crate Dark Might Fragment x3 Wave Slash x2
Vista: Sandswept Delta Shadow Serpent Mana Bolt Aid Jungle Slash
Charged Acuity Fragment Serthis Alchemist

Best-Items-So-Far wrote:
Eliminate Vista: Scorched Forest Eliminate
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
[size=4][b]Done with:[/b][/size] [columns][item=Wildwood Owlet] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1971573/37#post_22960342]Woodland Path 4[/url][nextcol][item=Darterbane Leaf Beetle] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1971573/31#post_22871316]Waterway 1[/url][nextcol][item=Jade Peacock] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1971573/33#post_22892966]Crystal Pools 2[/url][nextcol][item=Seeker Orb] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1971573/34#post_22918177]Harpy's Roost 3[/url] [nextcol][item=Luminous Almonds] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1971573/41#post_23025923]Golem Workshop 5[/url] [/columns] [center] Up next: [b][size=4]Scorched Forest[/size][/b] [u]Drop to collect:[/u] [item=Bottled Embers] 99/99 [u][b]Notable Drops[/u][/b] [item=Painted Centaur][item=Veteran's Eye Scar][item=Pauper's Brown Fez][item=Fossilizie][item=Shining Might Fragment][item=Enamor][item=Hydro Bolt][item=Augite Protector][item=Boulder Bolt][item=Dark Might Fragment][item=Umberhorn Qiriq][item=Ward][item=Wintermane Spearman][item=Boulder Bolt][item=searing Jackalope][item=acuity Fragment][item=Wintermane Bowman][item=fossilize][item=Banded Owlcat][item=Dark Might fragment][item=Plague's Daughter Chest][item=Dark Might Fragment][item=Painted Centaur][item=Plague's Daughter Chest][item=Death's Head-Stag][item=Augite Protector][item=Boulder Bolt][item=Fiery Might Fragment][item=Dark Might Fragment][item=Scholar][item=searing Jackalope][item=Wintermane Spearman][item=Zeeba][item=Blazing Slash][item=Clown Charger][item=Zephyr Bolt][item=Moss-covered Golem][item=Regeneration][item=scorched forest crate][item=Magical Might Fragment][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Plague's Daughter Chest][item=Rambra][item=Ward][item=Plague's Daughter Chest][item=Centaur Archer][item=sear][item=Zephyr Bolt][item=Augite Protector][item=Centaur Archer][item=Plasma Taucher Chest][item=Dark might Fragment][item=Blinding Slash][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment][item=Moss-covered golem][item=Wintermane Bowman][item=Plague's Daughter Chest][item=Searing Jackalope][item=moss-covered golem][item=Plague's daughter chest][item=Berserker][item=Plague's daughter chest][item=Plague's daughter chest][item=Moss-covered golem][item=Zeeba][item=Augite Protector][item=Moss-covered golem][item=Dented iron pauldrons] [item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars][item=Plague's daughter chest] ---------------------- [size=4][u][b]Bestest Loot o3o[/u][/b][/size] [item=Vista: Harpy's Roost] ------------------------ Now. Cats. [/center]
Done with:
Wildwood Owlet
Woodland Path 4
Darterbane Leaf Beetle
Waterway 1
Jade Peacock
Crystal Pools 2
Seeker Orb
Harpy's Roost 3
Luminous Almonds
Golem Workshop 5

Up next:
Scorched Forest

Drop to collect:
Bottled Embers 99/99

Notable Drops
Painted Centaur Veteran's Eye Scar Pauper's Brown Fez Shining Might Fragment Enamor Hydro Bolt Augite Protector Boulder Bolt Dark Might Fragment Umberhorn Qiriq Ward Wintermane Spearman Boulder Bolt Searing Jackalope Acuity Fragment Wintermane Bowman Fossilize Banded Owlcat Dark Might Fragment Plague's Daughter Chest Dark Might Fragment Painted Centaur Plague's Daughter Chest Augite Protector Boulder Bolt Fiery Might Fragment Dark Might Fragment Scholar Searing Jackalope Wintermane Spearman Zeeba Blazing Slash Clown Charger Zephyr Bolt Moss-Covered Golem Regeneration Scorched Forest Crate Magical Might Fragment Earthen Might Fragment Plague's Daughter Chest Rambra Ward Plague's Daughter Chest Centaur Archer Sear Zephyr Bolt Augite Protector Centaur Archer Plasma Taucher Chest Dark Might Fragment Blinding Slash Earthen Acuity Fragment Moss-Covered Golem Wintermane Bowman Plague's Daughter Chest Searing Jackalope Moss-Covered Golem Plague's Daughter Chest Berserker Plague's Daughter Chest Plague's Daughter Chest Moss-Covered Golem Zeeba Augite Protector Moss-Covered Golem Dented Iron Pauldrons
Veteran's Shoulder Scars Plague's Daughter Chest

Bestest Loot o3o
Vista: Harpy's Roost

Now. Cats.

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
Looks super fun! [center][b][u]Harpy's Roost[/u][/b] [item=Carved Harpy Mask] 99/99 [b][u]Notable Drops:[/u] [/b][item=scholar][item=Shale Hybrid Fragment][item=Vista: Harpy's Roost][item=Mesacliff Harpy][item=Glass Hybrid Fragment][item=Windcarve Harpy][item=Glass Hybrid Fragment][item=Leaf Bolt][item=death seeker][item=snow streak][item=frozen might fragment][item=dark might fragment][item=glass hybrid fragment][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Brush Dodo][item=Fallen streak][item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment][item=Shale Hybrid Fragment][item=storm seeker][item=shale hybrid fragment][item=blue tang hippogriff][item=frozen might fragment][item=renegade aviar][item=shock bolt][item=berserker][item=bluemoon aviar][item=shock bolt][item=leaf bolt][item=shale hybrid fragment][item=bogwyrm chest][item=fallen streak][item=shining acuity fragment][item=congeal][item=bluemoon aviar][item=masked harpy][item=brush dodo][item=oasis songbird][item=bluemoon aviar] [b][u]Best Overall:[/u][/b] [item=Vista: Harpy's Roost] [/center]
Looks super fun!
Harpy's Roost

Carved Harpy Mask
99/99

Notable Drops:
Scholar Shale Hybrid Fragment Vista: Harpy's Roost Mesacliff Harpy Glass Hybrid Fragment Windcarve Harpy Glass Hybrid Fragment Leaf Bolt Death Seeker Snow Streak Frozen Might Fragment Dark Might Fragment Glass Hybrid Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Brush Dodo Fallen Streak Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Shale Hybrid Fragment Storm Seeker Shale Hybrid Fragment Blue Tang Hippogriff Frozen Might Fragment Renegade Aviar Shock Bolt Berserker Bluemoon Aviar Shock Bolt Leaf Bolt Shale Hybrid Fragment Bogwyrm Chest Fallen Streak Shining Acuity Fragment Congeal Bluemoon Aviar Masked Harpy Brush Dodo Oasis Songbird Bluemoon Aviar

Best Overall:
Vista: Harpy's Roost
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 704 705