Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 430 431
Quest at the end of the day:
423/500 items
8/11 eggs

Please don't ping me for any reason.
Quest at the end of the day:
423/500 items
8/11 eggs

Please don't ping me for any reason.
shop_banner.png
Days Into Quest: 60

New Familiar Status
No new familiars today.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Bamboo Phytocat, Grouse Basilisk, and Jaustrap dropped and both were sent to the familiar shop since I have both already.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. (Autumn Sea Dragon, please show up at Swipp's)

Chest Familiar
No new progress. I have never seen the Fallout Streak in the Treasure Market, it must be the rarest familiar there.

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was an ok day for gems. Overall I made 59 gems from selling 1 Zephyr Bolt, 1 Berserker, 1 Autumn Dryad, Grouse Basilisk, and 90 pieces of food. Not the best day for gems, but it's much better than nothing. I'm not sure if tomorrow will be better since most of my AH stuff expired and it'll take awhile to relist them all. The current lowest Earth Sprite price is 2560G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 60

New Familiar Status
No new familiars today.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Bamboo Phytocat, Grouse Basilisk, and Jaustrap dropped and both were sent to the familiar shop since I have both already.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. (Autumn Sea Dragon, please show up at Swipp's)

Chest Familiar
No new progress. I have never seen the Fallout Streak in the Treasure Market, it must be the rarest familiar there.

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was an ok day for gems. Overall I made 59 gems from selling 1 Zephyr Bolt, 1 Berserker, 1 Autumn Dryad, Grouse Basilisk, and 90 pieces of food. Not the best day for gems, but it's much better than nothing. I'm not sure if tomorrow will be better since most of my AH stuff expired and it'll take awhile to relist them all. The current lowest Earth Sprite price is 2560G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Ah, you still got some gems, even if it's not a lot @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Maybe you'll have better luck later ^^
Ah, you still got some gems, even if it's not a lot @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Maybe you'll have better luck later ^^
@Edra

Hopefully. I have a Copper Filigree Tail Guard I'm trying to sell for 499G, and about a dozen unhatched eggs I'm going to sell the day before the new color wheel comes out, so I'll definitely be able to buy that Earth Sprite in a few days.
@Edra

Hopefully. I have a Copper Filigree Tail Guard I'm trying to sell for 499G, and about a dozen unhatched eggs I'm going to sell the day before the new color wheel comes out, so I'll definitely be able to buy that Earth Sprite in a few days.
Ah, that's great if you have some valuable things to sell for later @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Good luck :D
Ah, that's great if you have some valuable things to sell for later @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Good luck :D
@Edra

Thanks! You too with your Light Sprite. :)
@Edra

Thanks! You too with your Light Sprite. :)
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

And thank you too :D
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

And thank you too :D
Update of the day

All right, I got 114 gems, so I now have 2893 gems in total :D

Good, I'm getting closer and closer to my goal everyday :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune
Update of the day

All right, I got 114 gems, so I now have 2893 gems in total :D

Good, I'm getting closer and closer to my goal everyday :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune
@NorthWhiteWolf
i think you are right and the fallout streaker is the rarest of the familiars in the marketplace. Im looking for one too and i havent see them in weeks; hopefully it will restock soon and we are online ^^

@Edra Nice! You are progressing fast =D
@NorthWhiteWolf
i think you are right and the fallout streaker is the rarest of the familiars in the marketplace. Im looking for one too and i havent see them in weeks; hopefully it will restock soon and we are online ^^

@Edra Nice! You are progressing fast =D
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
Thank you @Hinumi :D

Yeah, it always surprise me how quick enough, the pile of gems grow ^^
Thank you @Hinumi :D

Yeah, it always surprise me how quick enough, the pile of gems grow ^^